My Calendar for Kettie - Cover

My Calendar for Kettie

Copyright© 2014 by Pettybox

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Mattie was in his thirty-somethings with a successful, but stagnant career. When he got a chance to restart his life by moving from the west to east coast he jumped at it. His fortunes continued to improve in his new home and job. After a few liaisons to continue his pursuit of being a "player" he stumbles upon Kettie, who went from being a fantasy to a possible reality for him. Travel through the unexpected roller coaster ride of his year long quest for a life he never expected to experience.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

June 7, 2013

I was up early and went to visit the plant and go to HR and begin to put things in motion. Our HR Coordinator in New York wasn't a woman and that seemed to take some tension away from me. I think I had, in the back of my mind, pictured Doreen to be behind the desk there, but all worked out great. He even offered a little advice, saying:

"World ChipTech has worked well with McCrae Gates and we think they've done fine with our employees. You know it's named after some of the revolutionary history of the area. Jane McCrea was a woman sympathetic to the Patriots and she was scalped by Indians loyal to British troops. When General Gates stood up to Burgoyne at the Battle of Saratoga, one of the underlying driving forces was her brutal killing and scalping. Thus the name McCrea Gates."

While the history lesson was nice I told him I was just about sure already about the place I had picked out and I would spend Friday looking into other possibilities to be sure. Just as I was about to leave he got a text and he looked up at me and smiled.

"Your POD will be here on Monday. It's on a flat car in Chicago and will be in Albany on Sunday. I'll tell them to keep final delivery open on my call."

"It won't go to their storage facility?" I wondered.

"If you decided on McCrea Gates you'll just need to sign a 10 week lease on Monday morning and be able to move in. You gave them a deposit already, right?" he asked.

"I did, I gave them a check for 5K to hold it."

"When you decide, I'll transfer 5K to her and she'll be able to tear up your check. Um ... we've done this before."

This was all going too smooth to be true. The fact I had just recognized where I might be working and then looked up to see the sign for McCrea Gates and that the preferred lot I would have wanted was available seemed much more karma than coincidence. But I was off to visit other prospective places to live.

I kept trying to shoot down McCrea Gates in my mind in hopes of finding some factor I hadn't thought of in my decision. I wanted a place near the pool area like I had back near Sacramento. I liked that because there was a constant bevy of women there and I could go look to my heart's content. The process of dating usually meant a series of dates to try and get their clothes off. In a bikini, it was already half done for me. It sounds sexist, but a woman might hang by the pool for the same reason. So I told myself I hadn't been to even TRY to hook up with a woman in 5 months or so, why was it important? I figured here in New York that "pool" season wasn't going to be 11 or 12 months, it was going to be 5 months at best, and I wouldn't be bored with year round pool visits and would take better advantage of the situation. I realized I was letting my little head influence my big head, but even if I got a steady girl, I would still enjoy the pool and the fact there was a bar and lounge there, just a short walk away, was handy.

I looked at one other home and 3 other condo/town house situations on Friday and none were as complete, as private, or as new as McCrea Gates. I ended my day by going back to look one more time at my first choice.

At the guard shack it was 4:30 again and he called Marianne from her office. She blushed when she saw me and said the day was almost over and why not come back Monday.

"Marianne, I may sign papers today if I'm as impressed as I was yesterday. Over the weekend I may have time to look at other places." I sing-songed to her and she came out and said to go ahead and she would meet at the home I had held.

"Don't be silly, get in with me so we can talk as I drive." I insisted and she came out.

She got in the car and immediately took the defensive with me.

"I don't know what you thought I was asking you yesterday, but you got me totally all wrong." She said twisting her ring on her finger.

"Marianne," I said, "If we are going to have a business relationship and be friends just start by being honest with me and yourself. If I buy here I'll be seeing a lot of you and neither of us should feel uncomfortable."

"Alright," She said looking away, "I said some things that were inappropriate in a moment of weakness, I guess. Thank you for being a gentleman."

"Just let me suggest you think about how badly you want that man or that ring and what they mean." I said.

"I know, I beat myself up enough about it last night. Drop it."

"Done!" I said as we pulled up to the townhome I had picked.

I looked over to the pool and there were about 10 people there, all female, including the tall raven haired woman I had noticed the day before.

"Did you say her name was Kitty?"

"No, Kettie, and I shouldn't have even told you that."

"I wonder what sort of name that is?"I wondered aloud.

"It's the British form of Katie for Katherine, I understand, but she is formally Kettie, and there I go again saying things I shouldn't. You are bad for me." She said as I got out of the car and started up the walkway.

"Show me inside again." I said as she trailed me up the walk.

I walked inside from room to room and asked questions while she stood hugging her binder to her chest just inside the foyer and gave out answers that echoed loudly in the empty rooms.

I came up out of the basement with questions about the instant hot water system and the government rebates on it. She was answering me nervously until I finally spoke.

"I'll do it. I want it." Making sure she would be able to take it any way that she liked.

"I can draw up the papers?" she asked nervously.

I nodded and put out my hand and she shook mine with her clammy sweaty hand.

"Let's go back to your office and take care of things." I said turning on my heel and heading out.

She slowly followed me down to my car and got in and we drove back silently, she in obvious deep thought.

"Where are you staying? I'll need about an hour to draw everything up and get it notarized. I can drop it off for you and we can discuss any unsettled things. If you sign and agree you just have to get ChipTech to sign the Intentions form."

'Is that what you want?" I asked.

"Uh ... huh ... yes it is." She said.

"I'm at the Residence Inn right up the road. Number 345, around the back." I told her; excited she might come to me.

I wasn't really sure of the lure that I was to her. I think a "stranger" played a part in it as she contemplated her engagement. I would have felt I was taking advantage of her naivete, had she not had all the time to think about it. I knew she wasn't looking for a boyfriend and I certainly wasn't looking for a girlfriend. If she made the decision to actually show up at the hotel, it was going to be her doing, her lead. In my mind I really think she was not that experienced and wondered what it would be like to act on this urge. That's all part of accepting a ring and committing yourself to someone else as your mind reviews that commitment.

I called HR at the plant and told them I signed off on my intentions at McCrea Gates and that would have to submit what she called an "Intentions" form. It simply stated that they would guarantee the 10 weeks "rent" and bond me should the "to own" portion of the deal might fall through.

I hadn't eaten since breakfast and saw a Chinese Buffet on the way back to my room. I stopped and got a to-go tin with just some peanut chicken, steamed shrimp, and mushrooms. As I stood to pick out my dinner, they were the 3 things they brought out new and fresh so I knew they weren't out there for a long time.

Back in my room I put on the news and picked at my food as guilt began to set in about Marianne coming to see me. Here was some guys "intended", and she wanted to play for one reason or the other and I was all too willing. When I finally cleaned up after eating, showering, and brushing my teeth and changing into sweats, I realized I was watching Jeopardy and it way past the "hour or so" she estimated for her to prepare forms. I went to the window and parted the blinds to look out and I saw her pull into the slot right in front of my unit. When she got out it was apparent she had changed into a pair of tight jeans and a light clingy sweater, no bra and that accented her figure well. She hadn't had second thoughts, she came to play.

I waited for her knock and I opened the door to her nervous smile and she came in as I showed her to the sofa with the convertible coffee table in front. As soon as she laid out papers I sat beside her and lifted the tabletop that cantilevered up and towards us to make a comfortable place to write or eat. As she went over the forms I was close enough to smell she had showered and was fresh with a light soapy smell. She would explain an option or codicil and I would initial. When I leaned in to initial I was aware how close I was getting to her face. After 5 or 8 of these I averted my eyes and found her right there, eye to eye with me, not 6 inches apart as her finger held the place where I need place my mark. I noticed her breathing was heavier and deeper. She was going to have to fish or cut bait soon.

"And right, here Mattie, is where you make the final commitment and we can put this whole thing in motion, finally put it to bed." She said as she pointed to where I would sign to finalize, and leaving me wondering if she chose her words to be provocative or if it was Freudian.

I signed and turned my face to her and we were close up, eye to eye again. There was a hesitation and then she moved to me closing her eyes and kissing my lips. It ended up being a long tonguey kiss and when it broke she pulled not 3 inches away from me.

In a low whisper she asked, "Is this the other time, other place, and situation?"

"It might be. What do you want? You've already given someone else your heart."

"Don't misunderstand." She said nervously. "This is just a fling, I do have a fiancé and I'm going to get married. I've never acted on these urges and I want to, at least once, ... so I know. We have sex, we don't have passion. You look like passion."

"What would happen if he found you here?" I said dropping a little bomb to be sure she knew what was happening.

"He's at the CES show in Las Vegas. He's in sales. He left Wednesday and won't be home until Monday night. I spoke to him just before I came over." She said in a low, guilt filled voice.

"Did he give his approval?" I asked in a serious whisper.

"Come on, don't do this. Do I think he's having too much fun out there and maybe hooking up?

I'm not sure, I doubt it, but maybe he needs to do this too."

"and WHAT are you doing?" I asked inquisitively.

She leaned and kissed me again, the same as before. She was a great kisser.

"You won't be guilty of anything, it's all on me. You didn't lead me into anything. I'm going to screw a stranger. A hot guy who pushed my buttons, whether he knows it or not. I'll do what he wants." She said just before I reset the tabletop flat and stood up turning right in front of her.

The erection in the front of my sweat shorts was obvious. She looked right at it and then straight up to my face, saying, "It's going to be all me, isn't it?"

She didn't need an answer. She ran her hands up under my tee shirt and over my chest and finally around my back, pulling my torso to her face as her breathing turned to loud sighs of impatience.

Her face was right against my growing erection as her hands came down from inside my tee to the waist band on my shorts. She pulled them down until my cock popped up hitting her below the chin.

"My God!" she said backing away to take in her discovery.

She sat back a little and gingerly put her hand on me, around me, and then bending me up to my stomach as her other hand felt the heft of my balls.

She looked up at me and in a voice I could barely hear, she was so nervous, she said, "I don't do this."

"Don't do what?" I whispered.

"What my girlfriends call "give head" or a blow job. They laugh at me."

"Your boyfriend, he..." I started to say.

"NO, I was going to try it once and he said it was "marriage bed stuff", ... his words. Sometimes I think he thinks I'll break." She said as she looked down at the dick in her hand and she kissed it.

"Don't do anything you don't want to do. Not now, not ever. But, if you're not happy with things, why did you say yes?" I suggested.

"I love him, I really do, but I get naughty urges and try as I might, he wants to wait, saying it will be sexier, more of a thrill."

"You don't... ?" I started to say but she corrected herself.

"Oh, no! We HAVE sex. Just nothing like I hear my girlfriends talk about or you see in movies." She said still holding my dick and lightly stroking it. "It's nice, but I want more, ... to just let go."

She took a deep breath and pushed her lips over the head and then off, looking up at me.

"Is that good?" She asked. I just nodded, and she did it again, but let her mouth linger on it for a moment and I felt her tongue go around it.

She pulled off and looked up to me with a smile. "It's exciting, but scary. You won't do anything, will you?"

"No," I laughed "Nothing can happen that fast. How long does it take YOU to cum?"

She looked up. "I don't know. I really haven't yet. I know what feels good, but that's..."

"Come here." I said as I sat down and patted the sofa cushion beside me.

She scooted over beside me and looked into my eyes like I had just killed her puppy.

"Didn't I do it right? It's my first time." She said as if defending herself.

"You were fine, we just need to talk first." I said to calm her.

"I'm not here to start anything. To be blunt, to have an affair. I could never cheat after I was married..." She started to nervously say.

"Shhhhhh. Just listen to me." I told her as I turned toward her and put an arm around her to pull her closer.

"I'm not trying to start anything either, and if it means anything to you, I want you VERY badly. You've teased me for a couple days and I KNOW what this is." I said as I kissed her lips and brought my other hand up to tease her nipple.

She panicked at first and then sighed as I filled my hand with her small, but wide, breast. She pulled her head from my lips and groaned as I felt that tit, and then the other. I pulled my arm from behind her and let her lie back as I mauled both breasts. When her eyes closed I bent and bit her protruding nipple through the sweater. She yelped and then sighed heavily. The way she tried to cross or squeeze her legs, I knew she just creamed herself.

I shifted a bit and she opened her eyes to see what my movement was and I unbuttoned her jeans and let her zipper down a bit to pull her sweater out of her waist. As I began to push it up over her belly she sat up and helped me take it off. Once off she used her hands to cover her breasts, but I pushed them away and filled my mouth with her somewhat puffy nipple and areola as my other hand massaged and pulled at her other. Her breasts weren't round tennis ball shape, they were full, wide, and when she shivered from the sensations her hands clasped together as she hunched her shoulders, her cleavage was exhilarating. As I played with them I became aware of two basic things, she was probably a 32 or 34 D, and no one had ever done this before.

Her sighs and little yelps of fear and pleasure had me crazy and I sat back pulling her up as I pasted my mouth to hers. I loved kissing her mouth and I loved how she responded and gave me back her tongue. I was holding her mouth tight to my face as we necked and I ran my hands over her nude upper body (something I think is as sexy as any more explicit act) when I felt her hand take hold of my cock again. I pulled one arm away to allow her better access and she began to hold and lightly stroke me. I let her lips go for a moment and just said, "That feels great."

We necked a bit more before we came up for air. She immediately slid away from me and bent to get her face close to my junk. I could feel the hard exhale from her nose on the side of my cock as she studied me. Then she sat up and looked at me and then looked at what she was holding in her hand before she bent and filled her mouth with my cock. She held her mouth as far down as she could and then slowly pulled up keeping her lips tight. Once her mouth was off me she said in a low whisper, "You taste like sex should taste."

She pushed her mouth back onto me and bobbed her head for a few moments and then sat up and looked at me like she was embarrassed.

"My pants are wet." She said as she went to get up.

I put a hand on her shoulder to keep her from rising. "They're supposed to be, what do you think I was doing to you?" I asked her rhetorically before I answered the question for her. "I'm getting you ready to get fucked."

It was the first time that word had been said between us and her eyes got as big as saucers while I gave her no time for second thoughts moving to lay her back to the arm of the sofa and moving my hand to finish lowering her fly before I gripped both sides of her jeans and simply said "lift", which she did and I peeled them up and off her legs. She wanted to modestly close her legs but rather than talk and dilly-dally anymore, my cock was bursting already, I pulled her legs apart and slid to bend and put my mouth over her pussy quickly filling the pool on my tongue with her thick cream. She tasted so fresh, I licked deeper, causing her to realize what had just happened and panic in a getaway move. My fingers slipped under that round delectable hiney and held her cheeks fast as I continued to lick her until she gave in to her uncontrolled responses. A moment later her voice box cracked like she wanted to groan, but it came out as a grinding cry, and I think she had a small orgasm. If it was, I think she gave into it, as her body sunk like jelly into the sofa and let me have my way with her pussy.

As I licked and lapped darting my tongue onto her clit she began a circular motion in her hips and I looked up to see her pinching at her nipples before she stiffened hard and I tasted her orgasm as her breath caught and she stifled a scream or a squeal. For another minute she fought with me to get her now raw nerve endings from my tongue and lips before she won that battle bringing her knees up and turning her face and body toward the back of the sofa, protecting her sensitive pussy from my mouth. She hadn't anticipated my wanting to eat the gorgeous asshole she displayed. I dove my mouth into her ass tonguing her little hole while alternately licking from the bottom of her pussy where my tongue touched the tips of the fingers that were protecting and soothing her throbbing orifice, to the little hole itself. I drilled at that hole while she tried to comprehend what was happening. She was trying to stiffen and get me away before she gave in seemed to slump to let me pleasure her in a way she didn't think possible. Her little hole dilated from my tonguing and I put my thumb to it, making her kneel up in panic. It was then I pressed my cock to her soaking pussy and glided up and into her.

She went from tense fighting to joyful resignation as she became accustomed to my fat cock in her. Her only reactions were Ohh's and ahh's as I moved behind her and bent over her to fill my hands with those breasts and whisper in her ear.

"Now do you feel like that dirty girl, that naughty girl getting FUCKED?"

"I do, I do, fuck me." She whispered.

"What?" I asked loudly.

She pulled her head from between her arms in the end of the sofa and said loudly, "FUCK ME!"

"Have you ever been fucked from behind?"

"No."

"Does your boyfriend fuck you with this passion?"

"No! He would be done already."

"Fucking is passion and YOU can make it that way. Don't accept what he offers, you fuck him."

I already knew I wasn't concentrating on fucking her and I went to town, plowing her pussy while she wailed constant approval. When I saw her orgasm a third time I pulled from her and grabbed her hips and flipped her to her back and pulled her to the edge of the sofa as I slipped to the floor. I lined up her wet slit with my cock and plowed into her and took her hand to bring to her clit."

"Rub it, make yourself cum. It's your pussy, your hand, and you know how good it feels. Create your own passion while I fuck you." I whispered to her.

She did as I asked and she brought herself off again. I pulled my cock from her pussy with a long slurp and reached for her hands. She extended them and I pulled her up to sit in front of me as I stood.

"Taste your cum on my cock, and I'll taste my cum from your lips later." I said making her face startle and become fear-struck as she shook her head.

"You don't want to taste what I did from your pussy? You feel the passion, you said my cock tasted like sex. Your pussy tasted like sex to me."

Her look of fear on her face faded a bit but she still looked afraid.

"Was it the thought of my tasting my cum from your lips?"

She nodded.

"You don't want me to cum inside you, do you? That's for lovers. You should taste me, smell my cum, feel it in your mouth. You don't have to eat it, spit it out, but if you want dirty sex, this is dirty sex. You wanted over the top, right?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.