Claudia's Condition - Cover

Claudia's Condition

Copyright© 2014 by Mustang

Chapter 39

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 39 - Claudia's journalistic mind knew she shouldn't trust this smooth talking stranger that was hiding from the Police. However, at the risk of being hurt once again, her heart told her to fall in love with him.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Mystery   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Food   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Public Sex  

Brooke spent the day trying to be pleasant while stealing glances at Claudia’s new wedding rings. She was also jealous of the sparkling gold and diamond ring now adorning Dan’s left finger. He and Claudia decided not to show her the video of their wedding, but were proud to offer Brooke pictures and videos of their new home.

“I’m really grateful that you’re including me in your married life,” Brooke said, hugging her two lovers.

“Will you tell her?” Dan said, looking at Claudia.

“Brooke, my love, there will always be a space in our bed for you. I know you love Dan so much, but I also need you in my life as much as he does. To me, it will be just as natural for you to take Dan to bed for fucking as it is for me.”

“Thank you, I feel a lot more at ease about what I’m about to say to you both, so please bear with me. It’s said that the new year is a time for making resolutions. I have several resolutions to tell you that I need to clear from my mind, so please let me say my piece.”

“My resolution is to do more work on my two books,” Dan offered quickly.

“And my resolution is to have Dan suck off more cocks and a few other things,” Claudia joked.

Brooke began her speech, “Close friends keep no secrets, so when Dan said he was proposing to you, then to hear you got married the same day, I was jealous and mad at you, Claudia. Then I realized I was mad at myself, not at you. All you did was fall in love with and marry a fantastic man, whom I also love.”

“Then I heard the song, ‘The One That Got Away,’ by Katy Perry, and it made me cry because it fit my life so well. I downloaded it and played it over and over again. It hit home for me so much, because of Dan; as in her song, you were the one who got away from me. I should have never let my career be more important than my love for you, but I did, and I’m paying the price for it now.”

“If it isn’t too late, I want to have the one who got away. I need to have the one who got away from me!” Brooke was on the verge of tears.

Claudia and Dan embraced Brooke as tears began to flow from her. Claudia looked sorrowfully at Dan, letting him speak for them both. He gently cupped her soft face in his hands, his thumbs damming her stream of tears. Her shaking hands gripped his as he kissed her lightly on the lips.

Dan lowered his head to catch her sad gaze. “The one who got away from you has just been caught again, by you. Brooke, I have been blessed with two great loves in my life: you and Claudia. We need you in our lives as much as you need me and need us.”

“Brooke, I don’t hate you; I love you. I love making love with you and watching Dan fuck you. It’s like Dan has two wives, not just one.”

Brooke cried, relieved that she had finally bared her feelings and would have her man and woman in her life, “Thank you, thank you!”

“But what about you and Kyle? Is there any chance for you and him to become a couple?” Claudia wondered.

“I learned my lesson with Dan and am not going to make the same mistake with Kyle. I know by now our work schedules would be worse than Dan’s and mine were for any kind of relationship to possibly work for us. If he’s interested enough in me, then he’ll have to adapt to the new life I have planned.”

“My new life has been changing since meeting you, Claudia, and being at the Telethon, then staying several weekends with you when Dan was away. I have fallen in love with you, Claudia. I mean, if I were a full-blown lesbian, wouldn’t a full-blown lesbian be an anti-pun? I would love you and want you as my wife. You both have taught me so much about love.”

“Oh, honey, I love you too, and thank you for the sensual compliment. I would definitely love you as my wife also,” she hugged her breast to breast.

“I have one year remaining on my current modelling contract. This summer, my intentions are to buy out my last six months and move from Miami.”

“You’re moving away from us?” They both asked sadly in unison.

“No, I’m moving closer to you both, to Tampa. I need to have you both in my life so much, and I hope you want me in yours! I know you’d likely let me live with you, but as much as I’d love for us to live as a threesome, I fear we’d smother each other too much. I love you both too much to risk hurting our love and relationship. I’m from ranch and farm country in Texas, so I’m sort of returning to my roots. I’m going to buy a hobby farm or small ranch here. And hopefully, the offer to be in your bed fairly often still applies.”

“It sure does, honey.” Claudia hugged her.

“So that’s two things off my mind. Now the next thing I need to say is so personal to me that only my mom and dad know what I do. Dan, I should have told you about this years ago but didn’t; please forgive me. Remember when you visited my parent’s farm with me last year and you saw my horse, Star, and my dog, Tex? Well ... I ... uhh ... umm...,” her gaze lowered to the floor, nervous to finally reveal her secret, “I have sex with my dog and horse.”

“What? What did you say?” They asked, looking at each other.

“I fuck my dog and horse!” She finally disclosed. Claudia half chuckled, then began to laugh and laugh hard.

“You fuck your dog and horse?” She repeated it back as she laughed.

“I know you must think I’m a sick pervert,” Brooke said, unable to look at them.

“Damn right I think you’re sick, a fucking sick pervert, and I’m so jealous of you!” Claudia laughed.

“What do you mean, jealous of me?”

“I thought that I was the sick, perverted one, needing to be double fucked a lot, sucking cock, or eating pussy, but you have me beat by a Texas mile, honey! You fuck animals!”

“Just my dog and horse, Tex and Star,” she reminded them, then looked at Dan. “I didn’t tell you because I love you so much, and I was afraid and embarrassed that you would hate me and not understand. But I’m telling you now because I still love you. I’m so sorry, Dan,” her shaking hand caressed his cheek.

Brooke’s eyes began to pool, and he took her in his arms. “I love you too. I can imagine the amount of courage it took to tell me, to tell us, the most personal secret in your life. I do love you!”

“And I love you, Dan!” She hugged him tightly.

“I love you too Brooke! Now out with it! I want to know how you fuck your dog and horse!” Claudia smiled.

“You’re not mad at me?” She was surprised.

“Hell no, you’re more of a fucking pervert than I am, literally, and I love it!” She joked.

Her eyes widened with the remembrance of her two lovers back in Texas. “It’s so beautiful when I love my Star. I had a special saddle, but it’s more like a cradle or hammock, so I can hang under him. I lay on my back, stroke his cock, and rub it against my pussy to get him hard. Then I work his cock into me, and he puts his front legs on a stand I made to simulate him mating with a female horse. I talk to him softly and pat his side, and then he begins to fuck me. And man, can he fuck! The power of his thrusts is beyond compare.”

“At first, he’d only last less than five minutes.”

“Yeah, like a typical male!” Claudia joked.

“Now, I’m able to make him last close to thirty minutes. His cock is so fucking long and thick it hits my special spot so often he makes me cum at least twice.”

“Like Dan,” Claudia added.

“And when he cums, the force of his stream is so fucking hard, any cum can gush out of me where there isn’t a tight fit of his cock in my pussy. Then when he’s settled down, I’ll lay on the straw with my legs spread, and Tex will lick Star’s cum from my pussy and usually make me cum again,” her eyes gleamed, remembering her many times.

“I really love it when I’m strapped under Star and he fucks me as he walks. The side-to-side motion of his gait and his gentle fucking make me cum every time.”

“Now where Star is built for strength in his fiddling, Tex is built for endurance. Once Tex’s cock and knot are inside me, he can fuck non-stop for at least twenty minutes.”

“What do you mean by knot?” Claudia asked.

“It’s a big fleshy ball at the base of his cock. He’ll put it inside the female dog to lock his cock in so it won’t slip out. Tex gets his knot into my pussy sometimes and fucks the daylights out of me. When he finally cums, we have to stay dog-locked until his knot shrinks, which could be fifteen to forty-five minutes.”

“I wish I could see you fucking your dog and horse some time,” Dan said.

“You will. Part of my plan is buying a small farm or ranch to bring my Tex and Star to finally live with me.”

“And so you can fuck them more often?”

“Yes, and I’m sure you’d like to try them out too,” she looked to Claudia.

“You’d let me fuck your dog and horse?” She hoped, looking at Dan.

“It’ll take a little for them to get to know you, but I’m sure they’ll want to fuck you.”

“Wow, I can hardly wait!” She envisioned.

“I’m being replaced by a dog and a horse?” Dan kidded.

“Of course not, you are our manly stud!” Claudia smiled, gently gripping his crotch.

“I may as well tell you all of it, because you’ll end up seeing for yourselves. I also give Star and Tex blow jobs,” she said again, lowering her head.

“You suck off your dog and horse? Honey, you’re more of a fucking pervert than I ever thought possible, and I love you for it! Do you swallow their cum?” Claudia asked, her heart quickening at the vision of the dirty deed.

Their cum doesn’t taste much different than a man’s. The first time I sucked off Star, the force of his climax shot right through my sinuses and out my nose. Many times I’ll ride him to the far border of the property. There’s a high spot with a big tree that overlooks a small river. I have Star lay down, and I strip naked. I lie beside him and give him a long, loving blow job or manage to have him fuck me. Tex doesn’t cum all at once but over several minutes.”

“Brooke, you are one fucked up bitch and I love you!” Claudia smiled, hugging her. “Do you have any pictures of you fucking and sucking them off?”

“Better than pictures, I have video. I recorded me with Tex and Star several times, so I can watch us when I’m away from them.”

“Can we watch it?” Claudia asked.

“I guess you can. It’s on my cell phone.”

“Brooke, you should put those on a flash drive and take them off your phone. If your cell was ever hacked, the person could blackmail you. We could download it to my laptop and watch it on a bigger screen. Can we keep a copy for Dan and me to watch?”

“Yes, you can, but before we see it, I have one more resolution to confess to you both.”


Brooke looked from one to the other. “I’m not getting any younger, and my modelling days will soon be over. I have made more money than I ever thought possible and have walked my fair share of runways. I’m tired of modelling and want more out of life. Having my friends, my own home, and my animals is a good start.” She paused a moment, then finally revealed her innermost desire. “I know I was teasing Dan before, but I’ve come to realize that I don’t necessarily need a husband to have a family.”

“Except for loving Dan and possibly Kyle, I don’t have any man in my life that I could be serious about and possibly have a...,” she didn’t finish her thought.

“Have a what?” Claudia wondered.

Dan and Claudia looked at each other. “Would it be selfish of me to desire to have my own family and want Dan to be the father of my baby?” Brooke exhaled deeply. “There, now I’ve finally said it. I want to have a baby with Dan!”

Claudia looked at Dan for his reaction to Brooke’s bombshell statement.

“I don’t know, Brooke. Dan and I are waiting a year to start our own family, and I wouldn’t want him to get you pregnant before he does me.”

“I understand. It was a stupid suggestion anyway.” She lowered her head in disappointment and embarrassment.

Claudia turned to Brooke, putting her hands on her shoulders, her palm smoothing her soft-skinned face. “Honey, it was far from being a stupid idea. Tell you what, when I find out that Dan has made me pregnant, then he can get you pregnant also.”

Brooke’s beautiful face lit up like a child’s on Christmas morning, “You’d let Dan have a baby with me?”

“Yes, I would, honey. Imagine the fun our kids will have playing together. I’m not against you having a baby with Dan; after all, you would have had several with him as husband and wife.”

“Hey, don’t I get a say in this matter?” He mildly protested.

“Apparently not, but you love fucking us, so soon you’ll be fucking us to make our babies. Oh, Dan, just admit it; you’d love to have a baby with Brooke,” Claudia smiled.

“Brooke, you know that I love you, but maybe you should rethink having a baby with me. What if you and Kyle became seriously involved as a couple? I’m sure he’d want to be the father of your baby instead of with me.”

“I guess you’re right. I should find out if we have a chance as a couple and his thoughts on having kids with me.”

“Now can we see you fucking your dog and horse?” She desired.

Claudia started her laptop and connected Brooke’s phone to it. In a few moments, her several videos were now on the computer. “I set up my video camera on my tripod to record us. There is only one viewing angle because no one else knows about me and my pets.”

“Dan and I could record you again with different angles to make it more erotic,” Claudia offered.

“I’d like that,” she smiled as the video started.


The video started with Brooke walking naked away from the camera. She stooped under Star and began to lick and suck on the head of his cock. “Fucking awesome!” Claudia exclaimed.

She crawled into her hammock and caressed Star’s cock, stroking it against her pussy. His cock grew long and hard, having a black and pink spotted colour to it. She worked as much of his cock into her as she could after sucking his cock, which was mostly hard. They listened to her talk softly to Star and pat his side, and then it began.

Star lowered his front legs on a haystack and began his mating instinct. “Oh, my god!” Claudia exclaimed as she saw Brooke’s body yielding to his powerful thrusts.

“I know it may look violent, but it isn’t. Star’s beautiful cock hit my cervix with each fucking stroke!”

Dan looked at Claudia, who was growing very aroused. He was standing behind a seated Brooke as they watched her getting fucked by Star. Dan began to caress her tits and moved his hands down to the hem of her short skirt. She rocked from side to side for him as he pulled it above her waist. He spread her legs and began to finger her pussy.

Claudia moved closer to Dan, and his other hand became busy between her legs. He saw Brooke’s body jolt as he loved her clit. Watching the video, they could hear the pleasurable moans of her cumming. They never did finish watching the video.

Brooke stood and took Dan by the hand. “You said it should be just as natural for Dan and me to fuck as it is for you and him. Claudia, I need Dan to fuck me!”

“That’s my girl; you know what to do. I may be married to Dan now, but I’ll always share him with you. Hey, wait for me!” She hurried to join them in the bedroom.


Forty-five minutes later, they began to get ready for the New Year’s party. “You sure are one sexy, gutsy wife to be wearing a top and skirt like that.” Dan smiled, caressing her luscious body from behind. He swept her hair from her right shoulder, kissing her neck.

“Mmm, keep that up, and we’ll be bringing in the New Year fucking in our bed, instead of at the Diplomat Club,” she smiled. “What’s wrong? Is my top too low or my skirt too short?” She smiled at him in the bathroom mirror’s reflection.

“Your clothes are never too low or too short for me. But the material is so see-through, you may as well be wearing nothing at all.”

“That’s the plan later on, isn’t it? To be walking and dancing naked at the club?” She smiled and turned, embracing her new husband. “I already need you to fuck me.”

“Jerry and Paula will be by in an hour to pick us up.”

“How do I look?” Dan turned to see a spectacularly sexy-looking Brooke. Her smile was much brighter since she had released her turmoil to them.

“You look good enough to eat!” He complimented. Brooke’s white dress looked non-existent on her shapely body. The front barely covered her tits while the short hem exposed her long, slender legs and the bottom of her bare ass cheeks.

“Hmm, my pussy being eaten, that sounds so naughty and exactly what I need from you and my Claudia.”

“And any other man or woman who you can get your hands on,” he joked.

“Yes, I’m afraid that I’ll be like a female shark on the hunt for tasty male and female victims. Thank you again for inviting me to join you both for your first New Year’s together.” Brooke embraced them, sharing kisses.

“You’re quite welcome, honey. I know you had several invitations to parties, and we really appreciate that you chose to be with us instead.”

“I couldn’t possibly pass up the opportunity to be with my two favourite people and to have Dan as my first fuck of the New Year.”

“And you’ll get to meet our new friends from Tampa, Jerry and Paula; they’re also into swinging.”

“Plus, Susan and her husband, Tony. They are into wife swapping too. She was our realtor and showed us the home we bought. Hey, you could also use Susan as your realtor. And we also have sweet, young Stacey and studly Tim as our personal servers for tonight. I’m not sure about Tim, but Stacey might be spending the night here in bed with us.”

“And now that I’m your wife, we can have fun swapping me for different men to fuck. Brooke, you may not be so lonely tonight. I should tell you that we’ve sort of set you up with a blind date,” Claudia revealed.

“A blind date, on New Year’s, how am I supposed to get close to a guy I may not like and let him fuck me?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.