Claudia's Condition
Chapter 36

Copyright© 2014 by Mustang

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 36 - Claudia's journalistic mind knew she shouldn't trust this smooth talking stranger that was hiding from the Police. However, at the risk of being hurt once again, her heart told her to fall in love with him.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Mystery   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Food   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Public Sex  

Dan took Stacey by the hand and had her sit on his lap, facing the others. She wriggled her sexy little ass against his cock, then brought it up between her legs and pressed it against her pussy lips. His hands smoothed over her tight stomach to her ribs as his hands fondled her firm tits.

“Mmm, this feels nice!” She sighed, folding her arms over his hands and leaning against him. “Claudia and Paula seem to like having fun,” she observed.

“I wanted to tell you how beautiful and sexy you looked in your black cupless bra, garter, and stockings. I would love to see you wear a sexy skirt so short it shows most of your pretty little ass and a low-cut tank top to show plenty of tits in public.”

“Hmm, you want me to be a naughty schoolgirl in public for you? Or better yet, I’ll pretend to be your very slutty, incestuous daughter!” She hinted.

“Yes, and at our home too, you never wear any panties for Claudia and me. It would be a real turn-on to introduce you as my daughter to men as you show them your bare pussy and lots of tit.”

“Thank you, and I’ll gladly wear a short skirt like that to show off my bare ass and low-cut tops to show my tits for you. I have several short pleated skirts that are super sexy and sit nice and low on my hips. I’ll hint to the men you introduce me to that you and I are fucking. Why is it that women can get away with showing their bare tits or pussies in public, but guys can’t show off a hard cock?”

“It’s society that deems the cock to be vulgar and shouldn’t be seen. Try telling that to people who are nudists.”

“During most shifts, my pussy becomes so fucking wet from seeing so many people fucking that I usually need to fuck my pussy with my dildo when I get home.” She turned slightly toward him, and he caressed her throat as they kissed. She eagerly accepted his probing tongue, experiencing the difference between being kissed by a boy and a man. He surprised her, sucking her tongue into his mouth.

“Do you mind taking off your garter and stockings? I’d prefer you to be totally naked.”

“For you, I’ll do anything,” she smiled.

Stacey began to unsnap her stockings from her garter. “Please, let me make you naked,” he said, stopping her hand. Her eyes darted over his features.

Dan caressed her inner thighs, where the top of her stockings ended. She spread her legs as his hands went between them. Jerry stroked his cock, watching Dan unfasten each strap on her stockings. He rubbed her inner thighs as he lowered the right one as far as he could reach. Then Dan bent her knee and slid it down the calf of her leg and over her toes. He felt her foot massaging the soft instep.

His tender hand smoothed over her calf to her knee and behind it. Stacey’s half-closed eyes couldn’t wait to see his hand move higher. “I need you to touch me,” she desired, urging his hand to her damp pussy. Her glistening eyes yearned for him. Her chest steadily rose and fell, betraying her heavy breathing.

His fingers touched her pussy ever so slightly, making her body jolt. She took his hands, making them become her bra cups. Claudia smiled proudly, watching her man seduce this young woman. Then he slowly took her left stocking off, repeating the same tender touch.

Stacey breathed rapidly through parted lips, her yearning for Dan reaching a fever pitch. No one had ever taken her clothes off so seductively before. The palm of her right hand pressed the shaft of his hard cock against her pussy. “Please, Dan, I need you to fuck me. I know your bride should be your first fuck on your wedding day. I’ve never needed anyone like this before. Please, after you fuck Claudia, I need you to fuck me,” she pleaded, pushing the head past her pussy lips.


Margaret stopped at their area, enjoying the girl-on-girl action between Claudia and Paula, plus Dan loving Stacey. “Glad to see the fun is still continuing. Are you two ready to have your first married fuck?” she asked. “It appears you are,” she smiled, eyeing Dan’s hard cock partway inside Stacey’s pussy. “If you don’t mind, I’d like to announce to those still here what you’re going to do.” She walked to the lower level, facing them.

Claudia lifted off Paula’s lap and smiled at Dan and Stacey together. “I’m so sorry, honey, to interrupt your very enjoyable fun with Dan, but Margaret has other plans for us. I promise to make it up to you.” She placed her hand on Dan’s cock halfway inside Stacey.

“I promise Dan will give you the best fuck you’ve ever had.” She stroked the shaft of his cock inside her, then helped her off his lap. Claudia tenderly kissed her, caressing her right tit. Dan took Claudia’s hand, and they stood by the walkway.

Margaret stood in the middle of the lower level. She tapped the head of the microphone she was holding to make sure it was on.

“Excuse me, could I please have everyone’s attention? First, I want to say that there are still a few tickets available for our New Year’s Eve party here and at the nightclub. There will be a live band plus a DJ for everyone’s enjoyment. And if this year is like the others, all the women will be naked and fucked before going home.” There were several wolf whistles from several tables.

“My main reason for standing here is to tell all of you that you are about to witness history being made here at the Diplomat Club. This afternoon, Dan and Claudia were married. They are here to have their first fuck as husband and wife, and you all get to witness the luscious event. They are also our newest members, so you’ll literally be seeing more of them here. Please welcome Dan and Claudia.”

There was applause from those in their areas. Dan led Claudia by the hand along the walkway. She blushed a little at being fully naked for all to see, but loved the exhilaration. Dan’s cock was ready for action, standing eight inches straight out. Stacey walked a few steps behind them, carrying her camera, gazing at their asses.

“Congratulations, way to go!” “Enjoy your fuck.” “You are a very sexy bride.” Several complimented.

“I feel a little awkward, yet very excited, walking naked for everyone to see,” she said, squeezing his hand.

“And want to fuck you too, no doubt.”

“I see several nice-looking cocks I’d love to fuck,” she commented, passing other couples.

Claudia looked behind her, saw Stacey, and said, “Honey, you don’t have to walk behind us; walk beside us.”

“But I’m just your server,” she reasoned.

“You can mean more than just our server to us if you want. Come up and take Dan’s hand and be with him and me.”

“Yes, I want to be more to you both than just your server.”

Dan held out his right hand, and Stacey hurried up to hold it. “When you are with us, you always walk beside us, holding my hand or Claudia’s, or both, but never behind.”

“I will thank you. This means a lot to me. I will please both of you; you just wait and see!” She squeezed his hand a little tighter.

Stacey glanced down at Dan’s hard cock bobbing to his walking stride. She yearned to be fucked by him and was going to make sure it happened.

They walked around to the entrance, saw several couples in various stages of fucking, and descended to the lower floor. “You can start fucking and pretend I’m not even here,” Stacey said.

“Stacey, honey, we can never pretend you’re never with us.” Claudia caressed her soft-skinned face and lightly kissed her. Dan then held her, his hard cock stabbing her in the stomach, and kissed her.

“Fuck me, my husband!” Claudia desired. The lights sparkled in her gleaming eyes as her hand cupped his cheek. “Thank you for loving me.”


Claudia stepped back a few paces. “Remember the rain scene from the Notebook movie?” She moved towards Dan and jumped into his arms, wrapping her long legs around his waist. Her arms were folded, embracing the back of his neck. “Fuck me, my love!” she yearned.

Dan’s hands held her ass cheeks, and she cupped his face, kissing him. Several women, recognizing the re-enactment, applauded.

Stacey began to take erotic pictures of the newlywed couple, who would very soon become her lovers.

Claudia put her hand down between them and managed to place the head of his hard cock against her pussy lips. She failed several times to make his cock penetrate her. Stacey, noticing the problem, stooped down and guided Dan’s cock to Claudia’s pussy. She rubbed it back and forth until the head disappeared inside her. She settled down on his cock and fucked him for several strokes.

“You’re starting to get a little heavy,” he lightly complained after only a minute.

“As small as Stacey is, you should be able to fuck her in this position a lot longer than a minute,” she compared.

Claudia slid down his body, his cock slipping out. Her feet touching the floor, she continued lower, licking each nipple. Claudia stooped, kissing his stomach and belly button, until she was kneeling. His chest rose and fell constantly with his heavy breathing. She caressed his cock and looked up at him as she kissed and licked the head. Dan drew Stacey to his side and kissed her, feeling her firm tits as Claudia sucked on his cock. Stacey knelt, taking good close-up shots of her sucking on his cock.

Claudia smiled at Stacey, holding Dan’s cock for her. “Here, honey, you deserve to suck on Dan’s cock too.” She took the camera from her, taking several shots of her sucking on Dan.

“Thank you,” Stacey smiled. He felt the softness of her brunette hair as he watched her please his cock.

“Man, oh man, that lucky bastard has himself a threesome on his wedding night, and with Stacey, no less! I don’t know how many times I’ve tried to fuck her, and he gets her on his first visit,” one jealous guy commented.

Dan stood Claudia to her feet and laid her on a padded seat. He kissed his way down her luscious body, from lips to nipples to stomach, to pussy. He spread her legs for anyone watching to see her shaved pussy. He leaned over and rubbed her pussy mound, then lowered his mouth to her.

He breathed in the mixed aroma of her wetness and cum juices. His tongue parted her lips, and he began his favourite meal. Stacey was inches from them, getting close-up pictures of Dan’s tongue, which pleased her pussy. He paused a moment, smiling at her. She returned an impish smile and lowered her head toward Claudia.

“Mmm, Dan, that feels so fucking good when you eat my pussy like that!” She complimented.

“That’s Stacey eating your pussy, not me,” he corrected. She bent her knees, pushing her tongue deeper.

“Mmm, my beautiful, lovely Stacey, you surprise me with how well you can eat a pussy!” She complimented. “Dan, we definitely need to have her around us for many years to come.”

Stacey came up for air, and Dan continued. “Let’s make her cum like this,” he whispered, and she giggled, nodding her agreement.


The Viagra had swollen the blood vessels around Claudia’s pussy, making it super sensitive. Her back arched, and her body jolted at the slightest touch, the slightest tongue, as Dan and Stacey took turns pleasing her. Several fingers from two different hands, one teasing her clit and the other probing her pussy, replaced a tongue as Stacey and Dan would pause to kiss.

“I love the taste of her pussy juice,” Stacey said, licking her again, and they took turns.

Claudia was beginning to moan, humping her hips against their tongues. Her moans grew louder and louder. She halted her breath, arched her back, and gripped Dan’s head, saying, “Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, I’m going to cum! Uhhh, uhhh, uhhh, uhhh!” She grunted, broadcasting her climax. The hollow of the giant room echoed her pleasures for everyone to hear. The sounds of her cumming were met with cheers and applause.

“Uhh, uhh, uhh,” she continued to say. “Oh fuck Dan, what a strong cum, thank you.” She started to laugh, saying, “I’ve cum twice since I got married, and both times by the mouth of a woman. I need you to fuck me, Dan. Make me your wife!”

“I’ll take care of that right now.” He moved her to a padded bench and placed her left knee on the seat, opening her pussy for viewing. He leaned over and stood behind her. He rubbed the head against her and slid his cock into his bride.

“That’s it, Dan, fuck me, doggy!” He held onto her hips and began slowly fucking her.

Stacey saw the opportunity for some very sexy pictures and lay on the seat under Claudia. She had such a close-up view of Dan fucking her. She watched his cock go in and out like a well-greased piston. Her pussy lips would sometimes curl in with different pressure. She gently caressed his balls.

Claudia rubbed Stacey’s pussy and couldn’t resist it any longer. She bent down and began eating her wet love hole. Dan slipped out of her, and Stacey took advantage to suck on his cock a few strokes, then she began to lick Claudia.

Dan stood back, enjoying his new wife and Stacey in an unexpected sixty-nine. He took the camera from Stacey and snapped several pictures of the sensual couple. He caressed her round ass while watching Stacey’s tongue please her. Dan moved back against her, and with her pussy taken, he put the head of his cock to her puckered hole. Claudia didn’t protest, feeling the pressure against her ass.

As Stacey ate Claudia’s pussy she watched wide-eyed as the head rested against her ass hole. Please, Dan, I need you in my pussy now, and I’d like Jerry to fuck me up my ass later.”

“And your young stud, Tim, to fuck your pussy for a double penetration?”

“Yes, yes, I need that; I need a double fucking!”

“You know what fucking your ass does to you. It makes you need more cock.”

“I know, and you and my sweet Stacey have me so worked up, needing more cock and pussy,” she reasoned.

Dan pulled out of her, and the girls continued eating the other’s pussy. He couldn’t resist taking a few more pictures. “Dan, honey, come and taste Stacey’s sweet young pussy,” Claudia offered. He came and knelt between her legs, inhaling her aroma.

“Mmm, she does smell and taste delicious,” he said, lapping up her juice. Stacey reacted to two different tongues pleasing her. She reached down with her hands, patting their heads in approval.

“I don’t know how, but can you both involve me in your lives?” She hoped.

Claudia broke her pussy kiss with Stacey and stood. Her lips glistened with her juices, and Dan eagerly kissed her.

He caressed her soft face, and their eyes locked on each other as she put her arms around his neck. He put his right hand on the small of her back and laid her on the seat. She spread her legs, beckoning her groom between them.

Claudia felt his weight on her as he settled between her legs. She kept her eyes on him as she guided his hard cock to her hungry pussy. The head separated her lips and entered her. She spread her legs more and bent her knees, wanting him to go as deep inside her as he could.

Her eyes glistened with love and lust for her man as he began a slow, gentle fuck. Stacey snapped several more pictures, anticipating her soon joining Dan in place of Claudia.

“I know you can hold back, but please don’t. I need you to make me your wife,” she desired, caressing his face.

Claudia’s body moved, reacting to Dan’s thrusts. They breathed heavily through their noses as they kissed. She cupped her breasts, offering them to her as he alternated on each nipple. His tender hands became her pillow as he loved his new bride. Stacey watched the two lovers, just inches away, and she felt jealous of her but knew she would be next. Claudia smiled at Stacey, caressing her right breast.

“Sure you don’t want me to delay? I will cum soon,” he said.

“No, my love, I need to be yours now.” The palms of her hands held his face. Her gleaming eyes darted over his features, etching every detail in her memory. “I have wanted this day, this hour, this minute, and this second my whole life.”

“Yes, that’s it, my love; keep going,” she urged, hearing his breathing quicken and his thrusts increase.

She saw the wonderful expression soon growing on his face. “Umph, umph, uhhh, umph, umph!” He announced. Dan’s deep-voiced grunts proclaimed that they were now husband and wife. The echo of his grunts also received cheers and applause.

“Thank you, my husband!” She hugged him tightly, kissing him hard. “I will never grow tired of the sounds and expressions of you cumming, it is so beautiful.”

His climax subsided, and he cupped her face in his hands, his eyes recording this moment forever. “And thank you, my wife. You have made me so happy, it would take volumes of books to describe my feelings for you, my love.”

Claudia hugged her husband as tight as she could while they kissed.


“Wow, that was so sensual, so beautiful!” Stacey expressed, rubbing Dan’s back down to his ass. “I wish I could be loved like that.”

“You will be; I’ll make sure that Dan loves you the same way,” she said, smiling at him and then at her.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.