Claudia's Condition - Cover

Claudia's Condition

Copyright© 2014 by Mustang

Chapter 35

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 35 - Claudia's journalistic mind knew she shouldn't trust this smooth talking stranger that was hiding from the Police. However, at the risk of being hurt once again, her heart told her to fall in love with him.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Mystery   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Food   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Public Sex  

“How is everyone doing?” Margaret asked, stopping at their table. Wonderful, as I can see for myself.” She eyed Dan’s cock, erect and shiny from being sucked on. “After your meals and before you all get down to some serious fucking, I’d appreciate it, Mr. Davenport, if I could add your photo to our collection wall.”

“You’ve had celebrities here before?” He asked.

“Quite a few, in fact. Here at the Diplomat, a customer has several choices. They can have a normal meal with a sexy server of their choice. On the other hand, for an extra cost, their personal server is added to their sexual enjoyment here. We have an attached nightclub with male and female strippers and a great DJ for sexy dancing. Unlike other places, we don’t discourage fucking or blow jobs in the night club.”

“Gays and lesbians are freely welcomed here as well. If the tips are good, you can ask a male and female stripper to fuck on stage. He doesn’t use a condom, so you can see his cum oozing out of her fucked pussy. Other people just visit the nightclub. On occasion, we host an in-house blow job, jerk off, or fucking contest for our regular members.”

“Sure seems more than your normal entertainment place. I’m quite impressed,” Dan commented.

“The Diplomat is an exclusive entertainment facility. It is expensive to visit, which keeps your normal, unwanted customers away. In addition, celebrities, such as yourself, can enjoy their visit in privacy without anyone hounding them for an autograph or a picture. Your server is the only one allowed to take your picture. Many want souvenir photos of their visit with us.”

“I know we will too,” Claudia added. “Dan asked Stacey if we could have her and Morgan as our servers on another visit.”

“It has never been asked before, and if they are willing, I’ll allow them to be with you both. Perhaps I can interest you in becoming a member. The cost is 500 per couple per year and gives you many benefits. On each visit, fifty dollars is taken off your bill, so ten visits in a year and your membership ends up being free.”

“You can call ahead and reserve your table, plus your favourite server, who will make sure you leave very satisfied. You can also attend exclusive events not open to the public, such as the performances of male and female porn stars, popular comedians, or musical artists.”

Claudia looked at Dan, nodding her head and saying, “What a wonderful place to come and fuck.”

“Margaret, as a wedding and Christmas gift to my bride, you just got yourself two new members,” Dan smiled.


Stacey returned to their table, this time with a camera. “I’ll leave you now in the capable hands of our lovely Stacey,” Margaret smiled.

“Pictures of our evening,” she explained. “Margaret was telling you about the Diplomat?” She asked, sitting beside Dan.

“Yes, she was. I’ve never experienced a place quite like this,” Dan said.

“I love working here; it sure beats the other strip clubs I’ve tried. Margaret is a great boss, and the tips are fantastic, not to mention the fringe benefits. Got to pay for my college education somehow,” she said, watching Paula lick Claudia’s pussy.

“Do you have sex with the customers very often?” Paula asked.

“Not as often as you may think. A night with my company normally costs 150, plus tip. I’ve been working here a few nights a week for the past six months and have only been with two customers. They seem to be in a hurry to fuck me, and they don’t think that I might enjoy it more if it were gentle and slow.”

Claudia’s body movements were betraying her pleasure as Paula ate her pussy. “Are we getting close to cumming, my new wife?” Dan asked, enjoying the view.

“Oh yeah, my new husband!” she panted. Stacey began to take sexy pictures of the pussy eating. “My wife, I love the sound already!”

From time to time, other patrons would walk by, some partly dressed, others naked. Everyone was polite, not ogling like an immature kid but complimenting the view of the beautiful pussy eating.

Stacey knelt close to Dan, his left arm encircling her tiny frame. She widened her stance again as his fingers entered her, and his right felt her firm tits. She cupped his face and kissed him.

In other parts of the large room, there were the sensual sounds of a woman or a guy cumming. “It sounds like several of our customers are having fun,” Stacey said, looking at Dan.

“Will we be having the same sort of fun too?” He wondered.

“You can count on it!” She expressed, kissing him. He didn’t need any prompting to fondle her firm tits, making her nipples hard.

Claudia gripped Dan’s right leg. “Watch this,” he said, breaking his kiss with Stacey.

“Huh ... huh ... huh.” Claudia began panting. “Oh fuck Paula, you’re going to make me cum!” She arched her back, turning her head side to side to pronounce her pleasure, and lifted her ass off the seat. “Uhhh, uhh, uhh, umph!” She panted her release, hugging Paula’s head. Her chest rose and fell with her heavy breathing.

“Claudia, you sound so beautiful, so sensual, when you cum,” Stacey complimented. “I’m here for you both as your wedding present from the Diplomat, and I’m looking forward to us having a threesome, but I’ll join you both in a few minutes. I should spend some time with Jerry and Paula,” she said, offering him a nipple to suck on.

Stacey stood, going to Jerry and kneeling next to him. She pulled him up from eating Paula’s pussy and started kissing him, tasting her juices. He felt her firm tits and moist pussy.

Claudia snuck into her small clutch purse and put a pill in Dan’s hand. “Viagra again?” He said, lightly protesting, looking at it. “Why do I always end up taking Viagra when I’m with you?”

“Because you always end up doing more fucking than you expect. I want you to be constantly having a hard cock, so you can please any woman you fuck,” she said, handing him a glass of champagne to wash it down.

“Now it’s my turn to eat pussy,” Claudia said, turning her attention to Paula.

“If you find it too crowded, you don’t have to do all your pussy enjoyment at your table. You can use the furniture on the main floor, so anyone else is able to watch,” Stacey suggested.

“Good idea; we’ll do that for certain after we eat,” Claudia said. She adjusted Paula’s body, lowering her head between her legs. Paula moaned about her pleasure at having Claudia finally eat her yearning pussy.

Stacey moved across the seat, facing Dan, and began to suck on Jerry’s cock. She bent her right leg at the knee so Dan could watch Jerry finger her. He smiled at Dan and raised his glass as Stacey sucked his cock, and he watched Claudia eat his wife’s pussy.

“Man, this sure is living!” Jerry grinned.


“Stacey, your guests’ meals are ready,” Morgan said to her.

“Okay, just give me a few seconds. I need to finish Jerry’s blow job.”

Morgan came to Dan, pulling up her dress to her waist and kneeling next to him. They both watched Stacey increase her cock sucking pace. Dan kept his hands busy fingering Morgan’s young pussy and caressing her tits.

Suddenly Jerry began grunting, and Paula watched him fill Stacey’s mouth with his cum. She didn’t hide her enthusiasm as she slurped up and down on his cock. Morgan then leaned over and sucked a few strokes on Dan’s cock.

Once Jerry’s climax had subsided, Stacey came to Morgan’s side. They kissed and fondled each other’s tits. You two look very sensual together,” Dan remarked.

“Thank you for the compliment, which has earned you more time with us,” Stacey smiled. Her hand joined his fingering Morgan’s teenaged pussy. “I’ll have to go and brush my teeth to freshen my breath before we can kiss again. I hate having to brush my teeth before I eat; it ruins the taste of the food,” Stacey commented.

“I’ll help you serve the meals,” Morgan offered.

Dan took Stacey’s hand, leaning her closer and saying, “You don’t have to brush your teeth.”

“But my breath smells of Jerry’s cum.”

“I know it does,” he said. Dan pulled her closer and kissed her.

“Wow, I never expected you to kiss me. Okay, I won’t brush.” She wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing him back. Morgan kissed him too.

Stacey and Morgan left to pick up the meal order. Dan leaned on his back and moved up between Claudia’s legs. He pulled her small ass down and began to eat her pussy.

“How is Claudia doing eating your pussy?” Dan smiled.

“She’s doing fantastic, better than I ever imagined!” Paula praised, lightly brushing her lover’s hair. She started sucking on Jerry’s cock, trying to bring it back to life. “I’ll need you to fuck me, Dan,” she added, looking down at him eating Claudia’s pussy.


Stacey and Morgan soon returned with their meals. Stacey was wearing a long beige apron, which she took off once the plates were on the table. “Health regulations require that we’re covered when we serve food,” she explained, sitting close to Dan.

“Not to be rude, but I’ll be with you in a minute,” Paula said with quickened breath. They watched Claudia eat Paula’s pussy as Dan rubbed her ass and slid two fingers inside her. Claudia moved her ass from side to side, enjoying Dan’s fingers.

“Oh fuck Dan, Claudia is going to make me cum!” Paula announced. She released her cum so loudly that people in three other stalls overheard her, too. “Oh fuck Claudia, can you ever eat good pussy!” She exhaled.

Once recovered, Paula sat up, giving a deep exhalation of satisfaction. “Honey, you can eat my pussy anytime!” She offered. She cuddled close to Claudia, and they had a long kiss, fondling each other’s tits.

Paula touched foreheads with Claudia. “Thank you. Eating my pussy and making me cum was more than I ever imagined!” She praised.

“Just think of all the times we’ll be able to make the other cum. Let’s eat our chicken before it gets cold,” Claudia said, kissing her once more.

The first bottle of champagne was soon empty, so Stacey went for another one. “I have got to eat that sweet-looking pussy and watch you fuck her!” Claudia said to Dan, stroking his cock. They watched her bare ass walk away.

“She sure is quite the charmer,” Paula said.

“And she can suck a very good cock too,” Jerry smiled.

Stacey hurried back with another big bottle of champagne. This time, she brought a glass for drinking. She sat even closer to Dan. He poured everyone a refill, and there was more toasting.

“This chicken is very good,” Paula complimented. Again, the beautiful sounds of a woman cumming were heard throughout the room.

“You should be paying more attention to Stacey. I can tell she likes you,” Claudia whispered as they were finishing their meal. Dan nodded in agreement.

He placed his left hand high on Stacey’s right leg, rubbing it. She knew what he wanted and obediently spread her legs, urging his hand higher. She looked at him and sipped her drink as she felt his fingers separate her pussy lips and enter her. She continued to stare as his finger rubbed her clit, making her body jolt.

“A beautiful and sexy young woman like you must have several boyfriends,” Claudia asked.

“I’ve had a few, but they usually hurry too much when it comes to having sex. Just when I’m getting very aroused, they’ve finished fucking me and don’t know how or take the time to make me cum,” she complained.

“Maybe you need a boyfriend that is a little older and more mature, who would put your sexual needs above his own. He would take his time pleasing you, and I guarantee you’ll be very satisfied,” Claudia said. Dan’s fingers continued to give Stacey’s young pussy a gentle fingering.

“I think I’d be open to that kind of relationship. Would you happen to be speaking about your Dan?”

“Of course I am; there is no one else but him.” The Viagra was beginning to work on Dan, and Stacey casually stroked his hardening cock.

“I’ve arranged for our table to be cleared by two of our male servers,” Stacey smiled at Claudia and Paula. “Why should the guys have all the fun?” Margaret said that you are going to live in Tampa?” She asked, looking at Dan.

“I just sold my condo in Miami, and my furniture is on the way here.”

“So we’ll have to find us a good realtor soon and start house hunting. My apartment is too small for all our furniture,” Claudia added.

“Claudia has been here since the beginning of September, and I arrived yesterday.”

“My aunt, Susan Adams, is a real estate agent for Tampa Vista, here in the city. I’m sure she would be very helpful in finding your dream home. Just mention that you know me, not that it’ll get you a discount,” she joked.

“We’d like that very much,” Claudia said.

“Knowing my aunt and uncle as I do and seeing you and Claudia, she’ll be more than interested in helping you both find a house,” Stacey smiled.

A tall, slim teenage boy came into view. With dark hair and washboard abs, his naked body displayed a semi-hard, eight-inch cock. Claudia and Paula raised their eyebrows in approval. Dan smiled, eyeing his cock and his bride’s gaze at it.

A moment later, a sandy-brown-haired boy of equal height joined the first. His body was just as lean, with a slightly thicker cock that was just as long. Dan smiled again at hers and Paula’s stares at the pair of young studs, teenaged meat before them.

“This is Barry and Tim.” Stacey smiled. Dan looked at her as he examined their cocks. She unconsciously licked her lips. With the longing gaze in Stacey’s eyes, Claudia knew both these studs had fucked her, probably at the same time.

Claudia and Paula eyed these studs, their cocks, and tight asses as they cleared the table. They practically fell off their seats, watching them leave out of sight.

“Some couples, who are very sexually open-minded, will order a female server for the husband and a male server for the wife, or the reverse if asked,” she explained.

“Hmm, we’ll definitely have to try a male and female server for us soon,” Claudia envisioned.

“Tell me, Stacey, you must be fucking those two hunky studs,” Paula asked.

“I have on occasion. But it gets complicated working with them too,” she admitted.


“Now the magic of the diplomat begins,” Stacey said, picking up the bottle and her glass. “The eating areas are raised so that the table retracts into the floor.” Barry and Tim lowered the table to the floor, opening up the whole space. “Under the bench, seats are padded mattresses that can be laid out to make a large bed.”

Tim was within reach of Claudia; she rubbed his firm, bare ass, and he smiled at her. Barry moved closer to Paula. “Barry and Tim have to leave soon; until then, as I said, why should Dan and Jerry have all the fun?”

“Tim, I’d like you to know that Claudia and Dan were married this afternoon,” she said.

“Is that right? Congratulations! You are a very beautiful, sexy bride,” he said, smiling, looking at her exposed tits and pussy.

Claudia knew why the boys were with them, and she didn’t need an invitation. She put her hand on Tim’s ass cheeks, pulling him to her. She grasped his cock and, looking up at him, began stroking it.

“Come on, Paula, how often do you get a good-looking cock to suck on and fall into your lap like this?” She reasoned.

Dan, Jerry, Paula, and Stacey watched her kiss the head of Tim’s cock, lick the head, and begin to suck on it. Dan watched his cock disappear deeper into his bride’s mouth.

Barry stepped closer to Paula, hands on his hips. His cock hung proudly, waiting to be pleased. She took his cock in her right hand and immediately started sucking on it. She put her hands on his ass cheeks, pulling him closer. Jerry watched her enjoy sucking on this cock that she felt growing in her mouth. Barry eyed her bare pussy and leaned to fondle her tits.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.