Claudia's Condition
Chapter 34

Copyright© 2014 by Mustang

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 34 - Claudia's journalistic mind knew she shouldn't trust this smooth talking stranger that was hiding from the Police. However, at the risk of being hurt once again, her heart told her to fall in love with him.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Mystery   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Food   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Public Sex  

Dan and Claudia returned to her apartment, where Dan had previously left his suitcase. She turned on the Christmas lights, giving her apartment the perfect, romantic glow for the season. They took a quick, sensual shower together and got dressed. Their cell phones were recharged, and Dan grabbed his camera for lots of pictures.

“Are you sure this dress is suitable for getting married in?” She asked, admiring her figure in the mirror. “You know it shows more tit than it covers, and anyone can see my panties when I sit down.”

“You look absolutely perfect and sexy to me. Besides, you won’t be wearing any panties,” he smiled, knotting his tie. He came up to her from behind and knelt, taking off her panties. “You are going to be the sexiest bride ever! God, you are so beautiful!” He complimented her as she applied light makeup and lipstick. She leaned back against him, wrapping her arms around his.

“And you will be the most handsome stud groom ever. You look so smart in your dark suit,” she complimented.

“Another piece of news I have for you is that I sold my condo, and my furniture is on the way here. No more driving to be with each other on weekends,” he said, kissing the nape of her neck and lipping his hand into her dress for a tit feel.

She turned to him. “Oh my god, really? My apartment is way too small for all our furniture,” she said, kissing him.

“I know, I imagine we’ll have to go house hunting together.”

“Buy a house? Oh, Dan, thank you so much! There’s a lot to choose from. I won’t know where to begin.”

“We’ll find us a good realtor who can help us with our choices.”

“I have my dream job! I’m getting married to the man I love, and now a new house! You’re making all my dreams come true!”

“Then we’ll have to talk about having children,” he hinted.

“I know I have my career finally starting, but I’ll also be thirty-two this fall. Today is the twenty-fourth. For our family planning, I’d like to go off the pill next Christmas Eve,” she suggested.

“So we’ll have a year to practise making babies. We’ll have to find us a house big enough for a dozen kids,” he smiled, lifting her off her feet.

“A dozen; I’ll settle for two, maybe three, or four,” she replied, kissing him.

“We’ll have just enough time to pick up our rings,” he said, checking the time.


“That was Claudia on the phone. They’ll be at City Hall for three,” Jerry said, hugging Paula from behind. “God, you look so fucking sexy for a MILF,” he complimented as she slipped on her dress. Dan is going to love you in it, I know I do.”

Paula’s backless, light blue dress was cut down wide to the small of her back, very low in front, below her ample breasts, and barely covering her nipples. The hem was so short she didn’t have to open her legs very far for them to enjoy one of their favourite hobbies, flashing her tits and bare pussy to people in public.

“I feel like I’m dressing up for a night full of fucking at the sex club we go to instead of going to a wedding. Sure I look okay even with this extra flab on my front?” She countered, pinching her few extra inches of skin.

“You look fantastic for your age, and having two grown boys. I know the other guys appreciate you. Have you ever turned down a guy when he’s asked to fuck you?”

“You know I haven’t,” she replied with her seductive smile.

He brushed the straps off her shoulders, his hands becoming her bra cups around her full tits. “We have time for a quick fuck to get you primed for this afternoon.”

“I sure hope Claudia and Dan will agree to our plan,” she said, kissing him.

“Same with me. I think they’d be the perfect couple to join us,” he added, causing her nipples to grow hard. Paula led Jerry by the hand to their bed.


Dan and Claudia arrived at the building next to City Hall that was hosting the marriage preparation course. “I can imagine the wishful looks you’ll get from the men and the frowns from the women about the amount of skin you’ll be showing,” he said, walking hand in hand with Claudia.

“I know, it’ll be fun to flash my bare pussy to some of the guys,” she agreed.

“Please don’t keep trying to pull down your skirt, to cover yourself. I hate it when women will purposely wear a short skirt but still keep pulling the hem down, afraid they might show their panties. That’s what they’re trying to do, show their panties or pussy. We know your sexy dress is far too short, but it’s supposed to show off your sexy legs and bare pussy,” he said.

They confirmed their names for the course to take, with Claudia receiving her fair share of gazing from the men. There were no desks to sit at or rows of seats, just a large circle of chairs. Occasionally, crossing and uncrossing her sexy legs, she had plenty of men to give sneaky peaks of her bare pussy, and jealous women to annoy. More than a few men took hidden pictures of her.

The course finally finished, and they took a cab to the jewellery store, where Claudia picked out the ring that closely matched her engagement ring for Dan to wear. A two-carat ring, divided into three diamonds. The salesman was more than eager to help her, taking in as many glances at her revealing breasts as he could. A shy, sexy smile at him, a slight turn one way or the other, and leaning over, let him see either nipple.

Dan and Claudia sat in the lobby of City Hall, cuddling hand in hand, waiting for Jerry and Paula to arrive. They’d look up each time someone entered. “It sure is a busy place,” she said.

“I imagine quite a number of couples are getting married today,” he commented, enjoying the view of her deep cleavage and sexy crossed legs.

“Including us and what you do for me, Dan!” She smiled, leaning in to kiss him. Her dress was low enough to attract many a glance at her nice tits, but she preferred to frequently open her legs for her pussy to be viewed.

They examined the different traditional wedding vows available. Of the four available, they chose the second one and wanted to change some of the wording to suit their lifestyle.


Several minutes later, Jerry and Paula arrived. The four gathered together. “I brought my video camera and tripod to record your wedding.”

“Thank you,” they replied.

“I see we have the same ideas when it comes to wearing a sexy dress,” Paula observed Claudia’s barely clad body.

“I agree,” she said, accepting her hug and kiss. “What a difference in you from the clothes you wear at work. You look sexier than I imagined.”

“I hope you like my dress on me,” she said, looking from Claudia to Dan.

“I love it on you, Paula. I want one too. You should show more skin at work.”

“I’ll show more cleavage for you at work, if you want me to.”

“Believe me, I want you to,” Claudia smiled, admiring her deep cleavage. “And let me know the next time you want to give me a shoulder massage, I won’t wear a bra,” she said to her ear.

Paula blushed, a deep red feeling making her heart quicken, “I will.”

“Then I’ll have Taz after me for more fucking than he already has,” she confessed to Dan, that she had cheated on Jerry.

“Are you wearing panties?” Claudia asked her.

“Of course not, what good are panties when wearing a short dress like this? Jerry and I love showing off my tits and shaved pussy in public,” she freely admitted.

Claudia looked wide-eyed at her not-so-innocent co-worker. “Same with me. Dan and I love showing off my tits and bare pussy in public. I keep my pussy shaved too. I think you and I are going to get along much better than I anticipated.”

“I hope so, I want us to be good friends, at work and away from work,” Paula agreed. Claudia accepted another breast-to-breast hug from her.

Dan and Jerry admired the sexy dress the other woman was wearing. “I told you Dan would love that dress on you; he’s already fucking you with his eyes,” Jerry whispered to her. Paula could feel her pussy growing wet, needing Dan.

Paula handed Claudia a bouquet of fresh flowers. “I imagine they only use silk flowers here. Narcissus is the flower for December, and red roses for love.”

“Thank you so much,” she replied, hugging and kissing her on the cheek, then smelling their fragrance.

Paula stood beside Dan, letting his eyes drink in her beauty. It wouldn’t take much effort for her nipples to show. “I hope my legs don’t look too fat,” she said, glancing down at them. She knew her pose would allow him to view her nipple.

“You have sexy looking legs,” Dan said. Paula smiled, receiving the intended reaction she wanted. Jerry viewed Claudia in her sexy dress.

“I think any bride would be very jealous of you today,” he smiled.

“Thank you, Jerry, and thank you and Paula for being our witnesses,” she said, hugging him and kissing him on the cheek. His nostrils breathed in the aroma of her perfume. She smiled at him as his eyes took in her ample cleavage.

“Here are our rings,” Claudia said, handing Jerry and Paula their wedding bands. She took off her engagement ring, handing it to Dan.


“Lockhart and Davenport,” a woman announced from an open door.

“That’s us,” Claudia said, raising her hand.

“Well, here goes.” Dan exhaled. “My last kiss as a single man,” he said, touching her lips.

“And as a single woman,” she added, her lips meeting his. Their heart rates were naturally pounding faster as they stood.

They entered a small, wood-panelled room. The County Clerk explained what would take place for them and confirmed that Paula and Jerry were their witnesses. Claudia showed the clerk the vows they wanted to use, with a few changes, as Jerry set up the video camera and tripod.

Claudia and Dan stood side by side, with Paula on her left and Jerry on his right.


“You may begin, Mr. Davenport,” he was instructed.

Dan looked deeply into Claudia’s eyes. “Who would have known that fateful day last summer, would lead to me marrying the love of my life? Not only did the burglar rob that elderly woman, it led you to steal my heart,” he said, and they laughed lightly.

Dan poised the wedding band over the tip of Claudia’s third finger on her left hand, his shaking hands revealing his nervousness. The smile of love and happiness was evident on his face.

“I, Daniel Anthony Davenport, take you, Claudia Marie Lockhart, to be my wife, my constant friend, my supportive partner, and my love, from this day forward. In the presence of our friends, I offer you my solemn vow that I will be there for you in sickness and in health, in good times and bad, and in joy as well as in sorrow. As your husband, I will freely share with you the experiences we’ll gladly enjoy with our friends as well as strangers. As your husband, I promise to love you unconditionally, to support you in your goals, to honor and respect you, to laugh with you and cry with you, and to cherish you for as long as we both shall live.”

Claudia’s cheeks were already aching from smiling as she watched Dan slip the three-diamond wedding band over her finger. Paula handed her Dan’s ring. She became visibly nervous as she placed the ring at the tip of his left finger.

“I, Claudia Marie Lockhart, take you, Daniel Anthony Davenport, to be my husband, my constant friend, my supportive partner, and my love from this day forward. In the presence of our friends, I offer you my solemn vow that I will be there for you in sickness and in health, in good times and bad, and in joy as well as in sorrow. As your wife, I will freely share with you the experiences we’ll gladly enjoy with our friends, as well as strangers. As your wife, I promise to love you unconditionally, to support you in your goals, to honor and respect you, to laugh with you and cry with you, and to cherish you for as long as we both shall live.”

Claudia’s right hand was very shaky as she slid the ring onto his finger. They exhaled a sigh of relief.

“By the powers vested in me by the state of Florida and the city of Tampa, I now pronounce you as husband and wife. You may now kiss your bride,” the clerk said.

Dan took Claudia into his arms, his eyes glued to her, and then gave her a long, passionate kiss. She wrapped her arms around his neck, her short dress riding up, exposing the lower half of her bare ass. Claudia kissed him back, inserting her tongue into his mouth.

“Yahoo! We’re married!” She shrieked.


They turned to Jerry and Paula. Dan received a hearty handshake and pat on the back as Paula gave Claudia a breast-to-breast hug, and their lips met for the first time. Paula’s heart quickened as they exchanged partners, with Dan taking Paula in his arms. She could feel the hem of her dress rise to show her bare ass. Paula pressed her tits against Dan, eagerly accepting a kiss from him. Wanting more, she offered her mouth to him. She moaned as his tongue briefly probed her mouth.

Claudia put her arms around Jerry’s neck, her cute ass showing again. Her tits flattened against him as she accepted a congratulatory kiss. She didn’t protest when his tongue entered her mouth. The County Clerk raised her eyebrows at how easily the newlyweds exchanged partners with the other couple.

“I know we’ll be the best of friends,” Paula said, taking Claudia’s hand in hers.

Dan and Claudia signed their marriage licence. She looked proudly at her new signature for the first time, Claudia Marie Davenport.

Jerry and Paula signed as witnesses, and the clerk signed her authorization and gave them a keepsake copy of their wedding vows. Then, Dan slipped her engagement ring on her finger next to her wedding ring.


Another couple was waiting their turn as the foursome exited City Hall. “Claudia, your hand is cold and clammy,” Dan observed.

“I was fine until you started to say your vows, then I got so fucking nervous. I almost lost it when I said mine to you. I didn’t think this day could ever happen to me. Dan, I am now and forever yours.” She stopped, put her arms around his neck, and kissed him. She shed happy tears, and he kissed them away. Jerry and Paula and others admired as her short dress rose, exposing more of her bare ass to the daylight.

“Lovely words, we should have put that phrase in our vows,” he complimented.

“I could say them to you again when we get remarried in Middleton.”

“Please do.”

Outside, the foursome walked around, with people admiring the low-cut, short dresses on the girls. Claudia didn’t mind as Paula held hands with her. “Since we like to show off our tits and pussies, why don’t you and I sit and start the fun,” Claudia suggested.

“And Dan and Jerry can take pictures of us,” Paula added.

Claudia and Paula sat on a bench and immediately opened their poses and glanced at each other’s pussies.

“You have a beautiful looking pussy,” Paula commented, her heart rate increasing.

“And I love the look of yours too,” Claudia smiled.

Paula daringly placed her left hand high on Claudia’s bare right leg. She smiled at her, not objecting to the affection.

Dan and Jerry took out their cameras, taking pictures and admiring the other wife’s bare pussy. Claudia didn’t care if anyone was nearby and slipped her tits out of her dress. Paula was quick behind her, and more pictures were taken.

People were coming down the sidewalk in both directions, and Dan urged Jerry to take a few steps back to the curb. “Don’t cover up,” he said to the girls.

“This feels so exciting. I have normally done this by myself. It’s nice to have another woman to share it with,” Paula offered. Dan and Jerry took more pictures of the girls with the approaching strangers in the background. Jerry quickly set up the video camera to record the scene.

“Hello, Merry Christmas,” Claudia smiled at the passing strangers. The strangers were shocked at the display of bare skin from the two. The guys waited until several more people walked by and more pictures were taken.

“Oh, he’s cute looking,” Claudia observed the tall, thin, mid-twenties stud approaching. They both eyed his bulging crotch. He eyed the two pairs of bare tits and pussies.

“Can I take your picture?” He asked, taking out his cell phone.

“Of course you can, honey.” Claudia spoke for them. She put her arms around Paula, her right tit touching the other’s left. He took several pictures of them.

“Now you sit between us so our husbands can take some pictures of us three. Take some pics of him sitting with us,” she said.

She scooted her ass to the left, making space for him. He quickly sat between them, putting an arm around their waists. Several pictures were taken. The girls didn’t protest as their stranger moved his hands up, caressing a tit in each hand.

“Can I finger your pussies?” He hoped.

Paula looked at Claudia. “Yes, you can,” she smiled. Pics were continued as he rubbed both pussies, and slid a finger into each one. More pictures and videos revealed him giving Claudia and Paula a slow finger fuck. Claudia placed her right hand on his cock, rubbing it, and Paula’s left hand joined hers. Their stranger was all smiles, and rubbing their clits made their bodies jolt.

“Thank you for the finger-fucks,” Claudia said, sending him on his way. “Have you done that before, fucked a total stranger?” She asked Paula.

She hesitated a moment, “Yes, I have fucked a stranger, and with Jerry watching us,” she confessed, revealing a secret no one knew.

“What about you? Have you fucked a guy you didn’t know?”

“Yes, he saw me showing and fingering my pussy for him. He was a good fuck,” she said, remembering Brian.

“Does Dan know you fucked him?” Paula asked, becoming more aroused.

“Ask him to show you the pictures and video he took of us.”


As their stranger left, Dan went and sat beside Claudia and started to finger her pussy. Jerry did the same to Paula. “Why should that young stud get to have all the fun with our wives?” Jerry remarked. All four were growing very aroused and silently wishing to switch spouses.

“Dan and I would like to buy you something nice for being the witnesses to our wedding,” Claudia said, watching Jerry finger Paula.

“We have something else in mind instead of a gift. We’ll tell you about it in a little while,” Jerry said, watching Dan’s fingers busy inside Claudia.

“Then for now, at least let us take you out to dinner. Anywhere in town you want to go, the treat is on us,” Dan said, glancing at Jerry’s busy fingers.

“There is this place called the Diplomat Club that I’ve read about. It’s very exclusive, very sexual, and very expensive,” Paula mentioned.

“If that seems quite interesting, then that’s the place to go,” Claudia said.

“Before we go, I have a confession to make to you, Claudia,” Paula said, looking down at her folded hands resting above her exposed pussy. Claudia lifted her head by the chin so they’d have eye contact.

“Now what I’m about to say may ruin our wonderful working relationship. I’m a bisexual woman, and I’ve been attracted to you ever since you started working at the station,” she finally admitted.

“Were all of those touches to my ass and tits, when you helped me dress for the cameras, on purpose?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.