Claudia's Condition
Chapter 33

Copyright© 2014 by Mustang

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 33 - Claudia's journalistic mind knew she shouldn't trust this smooth talking stranger that was hiding from the Police. However, at the risk of being hurt once again, her heart told her to fall in love with him.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Mystery   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Food   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Public Sex  

Claudia finished waving to the crowd and turned to Dan. She cuddled close to him, happy and giddy like a little girl on Christmas morning. Claudia didn’t care about the man seated several feet in front of them, guiding the horses. Needing Dan to love her, she pulled her skirt up to her waist. “Take my panties off,” she asked.

He turned and knelt in front of Claudia, slipping her panties off her hips, then down her slender legs, and over her high heels. “I’ve been wet for you since Paula was massaging me and we did our usual sexy chat, see,” she said, spreading her legs and pussy lips. They glistened in the daylight.

Dan pushed her back against the seat and buried his face in her pussy. “Oh yes, my Dan, my husband, eat my horny fucking cunt!” She said. The driver turned, stunned to see Dan with his face buried between her legs. Looking at the carriage driver, she unbuttoned her blouse, taking her tits out of her bra. She leaned Dan back, showing her bare pussy to the driver.

Claudia looked at the driver and asked, “What’s your name?”

“I’m Paul.”

“Paul, if you steer your horses safely, you can watch us all you want,” she invited.

Anyone looking from the sidewalk or out a window above could witness the live porn show. Claudia kept her legs bent as she felt Dan’s tongue enter her wet pussy. “Eat my fucking pussy!” She ordered again for the driver to hear. She guided Dan’s hand to her tits, “That’s it, Dan, feel my tits; get my nipples really hard!”

“Mmm, can we have Paul ride us around like this all day?” She wanted.

“Just around the block and back to city hall,” he answered.

“Come sit beside me, Dan, I need to suck on that fucking big, beautiful cock of yours!” She said, urging him up.

Dan sat beside her, and she fumbled with the zipper, finally releasing his cock into the daylight. Paul watched her kiss Dan as she stroked his cock, then it disappeared into her mouth.

“Mmm you sure know how to give a great blow job!” he complimented. He smiled up at Paul, who watched her head go up and down on his cock.

“Be careful someone doesn’t see Santa getting a blow job,” Paul joked.


Claudia continued to please Dan, allowing the driver a clear view of her wet pussy and hard nipples.

“I know you wouldn’t have time to make me cum, but I do have time to make you cum!” She smiled and returned to his cock.

He felt her tits and then slid his hand down between her legs. Two fingers slipped easily inside her. The horses continued plodding along as Paul started taking pictures of them.

She came up kissing Dan hard, sucking his tongue into her mouth. “I need your cock in me, even if for only a few minutes,” she said, positioning herself over him. Facing Paul, she slowly took his hard cock into her.

“We could get arrested for fucking in public,” Dan cautioned. Luckily for them, the car and pedestrian traffic were very light. Most businesses downtown were already closed for Christmas Eve.

“I don’t care; let them arrest us!” She replied, forming two bra cups with Dan’s hands. Paul took more pictures, then switched to videos of them fucking. “I want copies of every picture and video you take of us. I’ll give you an email address,” she instructed.

After several strokes, “You keep fucking me like that, I’ll cum in you, and I wouldn’t be able to clean you up very well.”

“Okay, you have to promise me that we’ll fuck outside very soon.”

“Oh, I’ll make sure alright! We’ll fuck on the balcony tonight!” Dan replied, kissing her.

Claudia returned to lying beside Dan and sucking on his cock. “Hey Paul, you want a good video? Record me sucking off my fiancé.”

He couldn’t resist that offer and turned around. He trained his cell phone, recording every sucking stroke. Up and down she went, from the tip of the head to the base of his cock. “Let him see my cum shoot into your mouth,” Dan said, and she nodded her agreement.

Her left leg bent at the knee gave Paul a clear view of Dan’s fingering her pussy. She’d show her pleasure by meeting his finger thrusts each time.

“You’re getting me close,” Dan warned.

“Hey Paul, make sure you get this!” Claudia said.

She slipped his cock out of her mouth and continued stroking it. She held her mouth open, angling his cock, waiting for her favourite drink.

Dan held his breath for a second, and she aimed at her throat. He grunted, and the tip erupted, shooting several streams of thick cream into her mouth. She quickly swallowed and took two more spurts in, letting them linger on her tongue. Claudia devoured his cock, sucking every last drop she could.

“Okay, okay, you’re making the head sensitive,” he said, having to stop her. She opened her mouth, showing it empty to him and Paul.

“Your cum always tastes so good,” she smiled, then leaned forward and kissed him. Paul wrinkled his face seeing him taste his cum from her mouth. She sat beside Dan, and they both let out a deep sigh of satisfaction.


“I have to get back to the station to change my clothes and get my purse. When is the ride over?”

“Very soon, I have another surprise in store for you,” he said, kissing her.

“I know we haven’t done many sexy things lately on the spur of the moment, but you could give me an early wedding present,” she smiled shyly.

“And what would that be?”

“I’d like to give Paul a really good tip with a blow job.”

“Since when have you needed my permission to give a guy a blow job? I shouldn’t be surprised though, you like giving blow jobs more and more, and not just to me. Are you sure you don’t want to let him fuck you instead?”

“I would if we had the time.”

“Do you want pictures and videos like before of other guys and women you’ve done?”

“Of course. I love you, Dan,” She kissed him again and moved towards Paul.

“Paul, can you turn around and face me, please?” She asked, standing at his back.

He lifted his leg over the seat, letting the well-trained horses continue. He gazed at her tits sticking out of her bra as she rubbed the tops of his legs. “I want to give you a special tip as a thank you from us for such a wonderful ride.”

Claudia moved her hands to the crotch of his pants and unzipped his fly. He looked down at her, wide-eyed. She urged Paul to sit closer to the edge of the seat. She freed his cock from his underwear, bringing it into view.

“I bet you get tips like this all the time from women riders,” she said, looking up at him and stroking his cock. She admired his lean body and handsome features and estimated this stud to be about twenty-five. She definitely would have fucked him if they had the time.

“A few, but definitely not often enough,” Paul replied.

“I thought a handsome guy like you would have the women lined up wanting you.”

“I’ve given a few women a second ride, but not in the carriage. Perks of the job,” he smiled. He watched her kiss the head of his cock and begin to suck on it.

Paul glanced over at Dan, waiting for him to stop her. “Hey, don’t look at me; it was her idea to suck you off, but I likely would have suggested it to her.”

Claudia paused a moment, looking back at Dan. “You are going to be such a good husband to me,” she smiled and resumed sucking on Paul’s cock. He placed his right hand on her head, feeling the up and down movements of her sucking him.

Dan watched her head move up and down and then moved to her side. He took several closer shots and videos of her in cock sucking action.

“Are you able to lean over and feel her tits?” Dan asked. Paul leaned, able to feel the fullness of each tit and rub her nipples between his fingers. While Paul felt her left, Dan felt her right tit.

“It’s been too many weeks since you’ve had two different hands on your tits, isn’t it, Claudia?”

“I have visited the Winslows several times,” she admitted.

Dan pulled up Claudia’s skirt above her waist, her cute bare ass in plain view for anyone to see. He placed his left hand between her legs and slid two fingers into her wet pussy. Claudia moaned her approval as he began to finger fuck her.

She immediately began to meet the thrusts of his fingers, needing to be fucked so badly. He would make her body spasm by rubbing her sensitive clit. She’d moan some more, showing her pleasure.

“I need to be fucked, Dan. I don’t care by who, just fucked and fucked by a lot of hard cocks!” She stated.

“Okay, my horny wife to be, we’ll find you plenty of hard cocks to fuck you and to suck off,” Dan promised.

“Thank you, thank you. You’re going to be the best husband any wife could want. You find me all the cock I can fuck, and I’ll find you as many pussies as you can fuck,” she promised. She then stopped sucking on Paul and kissed Dan.

“Let me know when you’re close to cumming. I want a good video of you shooting your cum into my mouth,” she needed. Paul just nodded his head.

Dan would make her body react to his fingers touching her clit. He knew if he put his thumb in her asshole, it would drive her over the edge. He thought for a moment, then slid his thumb into her pussy for lubrication. Now nice and wet, he felt the round pucker of her hole, and she let out a slight gasp as his thumb entered her.

He then slid several fingers into her horny pussy. She moaned her pleasure again. “You’re so bad!” She smiled and kissed him again.

“Just like having two cocks inside you at the same time again, isn’t it?” He said it loudly enough for Paul to hear.

“Yes, yes, I need two cocks fucking me at the same time, two different cocks that you can watch me fuck!” Claudia was too far gone revealing several of her sexual desires to Paul.


“Paul felt the urge building inside him. “I’m getting close!” He warned. Claudia slipped his cock out, continuing to stroke it.

“I said, I’m getting close!”

He held onto the seat and grunted a full stream of cum into her mouth, followed by several more spurts. Paul breathed heavily as he filled Claudia’s mouth, and a small stream ran down the right side of her jaw. Her mouth was still open, Dan took a quick video of her swallowing, then showed Paul her empty mouth. All the while, Dan continued a double penetration of her pussy and ass hole with his fingers. He continued recording her sucking his cock dry.

Claudia was almost over the edge with lust. She took the cell from him, lifted Dan’s hand, and curled it around Paul’s cock. “Is there any more cum for you to shoot into my mouth?” She asked. Dan stroked Paul’s cock as Claudia sucked it a few more times.

“I suppose you wouldn’t be interested in kissing me?” She asked, looking up at Paul.

“After you just sucked me off, no way!” He reacted, putting his cock back in his pants.

Claudia looked at Dan, lust still burning in her eyes. She cupped his face and kissed him hard, her tongue separating his lips. He could smell and taste Paul’s cum in her mouth, knowing how important it was for Claudia to kiss him after giving a guy a blow job. He hugged her tight, accepting her tongue.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.