Claudia's Condition
Chapter 31

Copyright© 2014 by Mustang

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 31 - Claudia's journalistic mind knew she shouldn't trust this smooth talking stranger that was hiding from the Police. However, at the risk of being hurt once again, her heart told her to fall in love with him.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Mystery   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Food   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Public Sex  

Brooke’s shoes barely touched her parent’s Athens, Texas, ranch soil, when a German Shepard sprinted from the front veranda towards her. Barks, high chirps, and furiously wagging tails announced his eagerness and excitement, recognizing his love. A cloud of dust greeted her as his paws dug into the hard ground, skidding to a stop.

“Hi Tex, hi my boy, I’ve missed you so much!” Brooke cooed as her faithful four-legged partner fussed over the arrival of his beloved master. “How’s my boy?” She asked, stooping down on one knee to greet him. More barks, whines, and chirps declared his undying love for her. Her hand patted and smoothed the whirling dervish.

Her dad smiled at the reunion and couldn’t help but notice a triangle of white panty peeking out from under her short mini-skirt. Her scooped top revealed her low-cut bra-supported breasts as she patted Tex’s head. His long, pink tongue hung to the left side, and he barked his love for her again. She hugged him tight around the neck, his bright eyes almost bulging out of their sockets.

“I can’t believe he’s six years old this week,” she mentioned, her fingers rubbing him behind his alert ears. His keen nose picked up the heat of her aroma between her legs, and he wanted her again. The power of his shoulders knocked her off balance. Her legs spreading for balance, afforded her dad a clear view of her thin panties.

“You sure seem eager, don’t you? I know it’s been three months since we’ve had our last ‘quiet time’ together, and I promise you we will have another one tonight,” she assured him, forcing his nose from her tantalizing crotch.

“You sure have a way with Tex and Star. I think they sensed you were coming home because they’ve been restless all day,” her dad offered.

Tex and Star were her pets and no one else’s. She had loved her other dogs and horse the same way until they passed away, but these two were hers from their witnessed birth. Brooke could hear a horse’s commotion coming from the barn.

Father and daughter embraced as they walked towards the main house. Tex did his usual duty of carrying Brooke’s purse by his teeth, strutting proudly, tail held high, happily wagging.

“The new barn looks fantastic, Dad,” she smiled, scanning the large steel, red brick, white siding, and aluminum structure.

“It’s over half the size bigger than the old one. We now use the old barn to store our equipment. You are far too generous with your money to pay for a new barn, Brooke, but your mother and I appreciate it very much.”

“It’s my pleasure, Daddy. I know you and Mom are well off, but even you would have a hard time paying off a million and a half. It’s money I earned and is well spent on my family,” she beamed, kissing his cheek.

Inside, Brooke greeted her mom, who was baking shortbread cookies for the big Christmas gathering to come. How long do you hug your mom, maybe five seconds? Her embrace with her mom always lasted thirty seconds. She inhaled the scent of her hair and skin as if it were imprinting on her memory again.

“Mmm, it always smells so wonderful in here. I can feel the weight gain just by inhaling that lovely aroma,” she complimented.

“It’s your favourite; it’s my one pot wonder. I’m glad you were only gone for three months this time. Six months are far too long without seeing my baby girl.”

“Baby girl, Mom I’m thirty-one now and the older of my two brothers. Besides, we always chat on Seeme every week,” she replied, sneaking a freshly made cookie.

“Your younger brothers are both married, and with Connor and Eve expecting a baby, you’re going to be an aunt. How is your good friend, Dan? We enjoyed his visit with us last year. Why haven’t you married him? You and he seemed well suited for each other. And you have to tell me about this handsome actor you’ve met.”

“I know the routine, Mom. When are you going to settle down with a nice man, get married, and start a family?” she quoted, ahead of her usual recital. “Dan was supposed to be my nice man. But maybe I don’t need to be married to have a family.” She feared a lecture for her last comment.

“A grandchild would be welcomed and loved, no matter the reasons for their existence.”

“You sure have changed your attitude, usually being so conservative.”

“Honey, gays, and lesbians are having families with surrogate mothers or sperm donors. So your thinking of having a baby on your own without a husband wouldn’t be so unusual.”

“Thanks for understanding me, Mom,” she said, hugging and kissing her. “And I’ve told you the reasons why Dan and I never married, and I do love him as if we were. He is great to me, and so is his new girlfriend, Claudia. Although I think soon she’ll be his fiancée.”

“Now, actor Kyle Jameson is another story. We’ve only met once but chatted several times on Seeme since then. But wow, Mom, what a man! But it’s the same as it was for Dan and me, no time for romance because of our busy work schedules.”

“If Dan was really the one, you would have worked it out somehow,” her mom reasoned.

“It’s not that easy these days, seeing a guy for a day and a half out of a whole month is no way to grow a relationship.”

“You do have a head on your shoulders, after all,” she kidded. “So you now have two men fucking you?”

“Mom, you surprise me! Yes, I do,” she blushed.

“So who’s the better fuck?”

“Mom!” She exclaimed, amazed at her bold question.

“Kyle is a very good lover, but Dan? Oh, Mom, the things Dan does to me when we fuck!” Her eyes glistened, and her pulse quickened at just the mere thought of them together.

“Your dad is the same way with me. After thirty-five years together, he still excites me and fucks me like he’s twenty, and can he ever make me cum!” She boasted.

“Mom, a child doesn’t want to hear about the sex their parents have.”

“Why not? You and I always talked freely with one another while you were growing up. Now it’s more woman to woman.”

“Thanks, Mom. One of the things I love about coming home is being able to clear my head, do a lot of thinking, and recharge my life’s batteries. I have a few things I’d like to talk to you about before I spend New Year’s with Dan and Claudia.”

She instinctively picked up a dish towel and began drying a sink full of dishes. “Why don’t you let me buy you a dishwasher instead of washing and drying them by hand, the old-fashioned way?”

“Then we wouldn’t have any more of our Mother and Daughter talks as we cooked and cleaned up,” she smiled, kissing the cheek of her mirrored-image daughter.

“That’s true; we sure did a lot of talking and laughing over recipes during our years.” She kissed her back.

“See this shortbread recipe? Look what I wrote on it. ‘22 December 1997, Brooke is 15, and will become a fashion model.’ You said to mark your words, so I did,” she smiled proudly.

“Mom, you are something else!” She hugged her tight.

“Now what subjects are we going to discuss on this visit?”

“What makes you think I have anything to talk about?”

“Because you already said so, and on every visit, you tell me your ideas, using me as a sounding board before you mention them to your father.”

“You know me so well, and do I ever have some really doozie ideas this time, You’ll both think I’m friggin’ nuts!” She laughed.

“Honey, we supported your dream to become a fashion model, and look at how successful you are now. Short of committing murder, there isn’t anything we wouldn’t approve of. But you’re an adult now, so you no longer need our permission.”

“I know, but it also helps to have good advice from my parents.”

“Why don’t you ask your good friend, Dan; he seems very close to you?”

“He is very close to me. I love him so much, but one of my ideas also involves him.”


Brooke and her mom spent the next hour baking cookies while she shared her inner thoughts. She looked out the kitchen window towards the new barn. “How does Star like his new home?”

“The first few nights he cried like a little pony,” she compared. “He’s used to it now. It’s better lit, has more room, and is easier to keep clean. You’ve heard all that fussing?” They could hear the loud whinnying from the barn to the house. “Star can smell you, and he knows your home.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.