Claudia's Condition
Chapter 29

Copyright© 2014 by Mustang

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 29 - Claudia's journalistic mind knew she shouldn't trust this smooth talking stranger that was hiding from the Police. However, at the risk of being hurt once again, her heart told her to fall in love with him.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Mystery   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Food   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Public Sex  

Brooke declined Claudia and Dan’s offer to join them for the dinner date with Karen or James Winslow. Instead, she chose to stay in and chat with Kyle on Seeme. She would be waiting in bed for them to tell her all the juicy details of their dates.

“I remember you saying you were going to be a good girl on your dinner date with James. That dress tells me you will be far from good!” Dan teased, gazing at his sexily dressed girl.

“I do have a certain slutty reputation to uphold for you, you know,” she said, smiling at the sexy look in the mirror’s reflection. Her white dress with black and brown patterns hugged every curve perfectly. The deep-cut front revealed the inner halves of her beautiful tits, free of a bra, and the seam was an inch from showing her nipples. The hem was non-existent, and any sitting posture would likely reveal her white silk panties.

“James is going to eat you alive; I know I want to!”

“You can eat my pussy after James has had his fill of eating and fucking me.” She came to him, lightly kissing his lips.

“I thought you were going to be a good girl tonight,” he kidded again. She gave him her seductive smile.

Dan hugged his love close to him, and his hands smoothed up and down her back. “Panties, you’re wearing panties?” He was surprised, feeling the elastic waistband.

“I didn’t want to seem too obvious and eager,” she justified.

He knelt, slid his hands up a few inches to the hem, and removed her panties. “I know, sometimes it’s sexy to remove your panties, but you need to show James you mean action right from the beginning.”

“And I know Karen won’t be able to keep her hands off you for very long,” she smiled, adjusting his tie. “You look so fucking sexy in that dark suit. And just so that you are prepared for some good, long fucking action...,” She showed him two Viagra pills and placed them in his right pants pocket.

“I want you to call or text me when you get to the restaurant, then call me thirty to forty-five minutes after you sit down with James. I want to make sure you are comfortable and safe with him.”

She turned, cuddling against him, “You’re concerned about me; I love it! Yes, I will call or text and then call you as planned. Plus, I want you to call me the same way so I know you’re okay with Karen.”

They kissed and made sure they had their cells and expected a call if there was any problem or they were not coming home right after their dinner. They made their date to tell the other how sexy their date was while fucking in bed or on the balcony, she hinted.


Claudia arrived at the Westmore, an upscale restaurant that features a certain amount of discretionary service. She texted Dan that she had arrived safely. All eyes turned to gaze at her while she was escorted to her waiting table. She smiled, recognizing James waiting for her.

“I hope you haven’t been waiting very long for me,” she said as he stood.

“Any length of time waiting for you is not a waste,” he replied, pulling out the chair on his left.

“I approve of your choice of restaurant,” Claudia smiled, scanning his light tan suit and handsome physique. They exchanged a polite kiss on the cheek and an introductory hug.

James gazed at the deep cleavage her dress revealed as she sat on her chair. “Don’t you look very beautiful, very sexy dress!” He complimented. She blushed slightly in the subdued lighting, always loving a man telling her how sexy she looked in her clothes.

He moved his chair closer to hers and sat, her perfume already invading his nostrils. His eyes gazed at her side profile, from her golden hair down to the inner halves of her exposed breasts. Claudia returned the interest; his hair was also blonde and cut short. She had noticed his slim build from standing to greet her.

“Would you like to have a drink before ordering your meal?”

“Trying to get me drunk so you can take advantage of me?” She laughed, smiling at him.

“That wasn’t my intention,” he replied, his forehead feeling warm.

“Sorry for my lousy joke, and besides, I normally don’t need to get drunk to be taken advantage of,” she stated, immediately setting the intended mood for the evening.

She was quite willing for him to fuck her but wanted to enjoy his pursuit of her pussy. “With the size of your donation, I expect you’d want to get your money’s worth from me,” she said directly. She made the first move, placing her hand high on his leg.


Her attention was distracted as a shadow appeared over her. She looked up to her left to see a young male teen smartly dressed in a light grey suit. Shoulder-length golden hair framed a handsome face.

“I hope you’ll forgive me, but I invited my son, Ryan, to join us,” James admitted.

“No, no, that’s quite all right,” she replied, already regretting his presence. As James made the introductions, she thought the first flirt with him was wasted time with Ryan now sitting on her left.

Ryan’s eyes couldn’t grow any wider as he gazed at Claudia’s great-looking body revealed by her sexy dress. The inner halves of her breasts showed so much that her nipples were close to the edge of the seam.

“You look just as handsome as your dad,” she said, smiling, suddenly realizing the possibilities. Ryan sat on her right. She found herself letting her knee touch his leg.

Their waiter appeared, and she ordered a drink, as did James. Ryan selected pop as they began their conversations. She discovered that James was thirty-six, and Ryan was fifteen.

“I promise not to get you drunk,” he repeated while their drink order was placed before them. Claudia and James looked at each other as they toasted the evening. They eyed each other, knowing exactly what was going to happen later. She smiled as he once again gazed at her deep cleavage.

She turned to Ryan, catching his eyes and looking down at her revealing breasts. “You like what you see?” She smiled at him.

Ryan stammered, blushing, not knowing how to reply. “It’s okay, Ryan. Tonight you can look at my breasts all you want,” she said boldly, sticking out her chest. She reassured him by smoothing her hand up and down his upper leg. She let her hand remain dangerously close to his young cock.

Her interest in him from Claudia was immediately making his cock stir.

“Does his offer apply to me also?” James hoped.

“Of course it does! I love the look on men’s faces when they view my breasts,” she smiled at him, her right hand also resting close to his cock. James then deliberately stared at her tits, watching her chest rise and fall with her increasing breaths.

“I want James and I want Ryan; I want them both!” She finally admitted.

Their waiter appeared again and took their meal orders.

Claudia didn’t know who to look at the most. Her head would turn from one handsome-looking stud to the younger version of James. She placed a hand on both their legs and rubbed teasingly close to their cocks. She subconsciously wriggled her ass on her chair, feeling herself becoming aroused, her pussy growing damp.

“Perhaps once our meals are finished, you’d join Ryan and me at our home to carry on our conversations in a more inmate setting? If you don’t believe you’d be safe, you can say no,” James reassured her.

“I’d love to join you both very much!” She smiled from one to the other.

She downed the remainder of her drink. Unable to refuse her growing desire to be with a father and son. She placed their hands where the short hem met her warm skin.

Claudia leaned her head back slightly and closed her eyes. She was in heaven as James spread her legs, she felt two hands move the few inches under her dress and begin to explore her bare pussy. She had dreamt about her desire to eat a young teen’s pussy and never even thought about the possibility of being fucked by a fifteen-year-old cock!

Claudia checked the time on her cell. “Please excuse me a moment; I have to make a call.” They slid their fingers from her pussy, sniffing her aroma. They had her short of breath already. If she didn’t call Dan now, they’d have her too far gone to care, and it would be too late.


Dan smiled, receiving Claudia’s text that she had arrived at the restaurant. He replied, hoping she enjoys her time with James. He entered the picturesque Westwind restaurant in St. Pete’s and scanned the romantic setting of the room for Karen. He smiled, recognizing her as she waved a hand for his attention. As he approached, she stood to greet him. His gaze approved of her simple black dress, which was covering a not-so-simple body.

The deep V of her dress revealed full, firm breasts that seemed out of place on such an athletic-looking body. The short hem of her dress exposed very long, slender legs.

“Hi Karen, don’t you look so very beautiful. I hope you haven’t been waiting long.” He asked as they exchanged polite kisses and hugs.

“I’m happy that you like my dress. Our timing was perfect; I arrived just a few minutes ago,” she smiled. He helped her to sit, admiring her very deep cleavage, and joined her on her left. Karen shuffled her chair to meet his, their thighs pressing against each other. He inhaled the aroma of her perfume that was released into the air.

The low lighting added to the atmosphere as they smiled and began to chat. He placed his right arm around her and his hand on the top of her chair. She liked his closeness of him, and his sensual cologne scent stirred her. His eyes would briefly gaze at her full breasts, and she knew she wore the right dress.

Their waitress arrived, and Dan ordered a drink, saying he could take a cab home if he had one more. He asked her if she would also like a drink. “Trying to get me drunk so you can take advantage of me?”

“What fun would it be to get you drunk if you couldn’t remember what fun we enjoyed doing together?”

“And what sort of fun would we be doing together?” She teased.

“The kind of fun a man and woman like to have,” he smiled. Karen didn’t waste any time revealing her intentions and gave him a full kiss.

“We can take a cab from here, but you may not be going to your home,” she hinted.

Karen looked up over Dan’s left shoulder, and he felt a presence nearby. He turned his head to see a young, teenage woman standing by him. She wore a light blue dress that mirrored the shape of Karen’s blonde-haired body in a smaller, younger version.

“Dan, this is my daughter, Emma. I hope you don’t mind her joining us. We’re both big fans of yours. Maybe we can take your picture and get your autograph.”

“Of course, I don’t mind. I always have time for people interested in my books. Dan gazed at Emma’s youthful body as she sat. Her low-cut dress also revealed full breasts, though in a smaller form than Karen’s. Her legs were just as long and slender under her short hem.

“I want to thank you for such a generous donation to the hospital fund,” he offered.

“It was our pleasure, especially when we knew we’d get a date with you, and we hope to get our money’s worth,” Karen smiled.

Their drinks arrived, and they toasted on an enjoyable evening. “I think we’ll have an evening none of us will soon forget,” Karen predicted, placing her left hand high on Dan’s right leg. She rubbed it, inching closer to his cock.

“I agree with my mom, we enjoyed your books, especially the hot and sexy scenes. You made them feel so real to us.” Emma placed her right hand high on his leg to match Karen’s, and her fingertips were mere inches from his cock.

“After our dinner, Emma and I would like to take you back to our place, where we can carry on our conversations in a more intimate setting.”

“And show you firsthand how much we appreciate your books,” Emma added.

“Emma, honey, will you show Dan exactly what we mean by how much we appreciate his books?”

“I’d love to, Mommy.” Emma leaned toward Dan and lightly kissed his lips, then placed her hand on his cock. Her hand took his right, placing it at the hem of her short dress, his fingers pointing down between her legs. Karen turned his head to her and kissed him, her hand joining Emma’s in rubbing his cock.

“You certainly are being assertive for a young woman.”

“I’m fifteen and have had sex before,” she revealed.


Dan’s phone chirped, and it was his expected call from Claudia, “If you’ll excuse me a moment, I have to take this call.”

“Dan, honey, you won’t believe this. James brought his fifteen-year-old son, Ryan, with him! He’s just as handsome as his dad! I was so preoccupied with wanting to eat a young pussy, I never thought I might be getting fucked by a fifteen-year-old cock! After we eat, I’m going with James and Ryan to their home for more fun. They’ve already been fingering my pussy, and I’m getting so fucking horny for them.”

“I’ll tell you, Claudia, James, and Karen must have had all of this planned out ahead of time! Karen brought her daughter, Emma, with her for dinner. She’s fifteen and just as sexy-looking as her mom! The kids must be twins. We’re going to their home after we eat. And speaking of eating, I’ll probably get to eat and fuck a fifteen-year-old pussy!”

“Jesus, Dan, you get the young pussy again. However, if we’re all going back to their home, maybe I’ll get to eat Emma’s pussy too, and the six of us will have some good fucking fun! Now make sure you take your Viagra pills; you’ll be doing a lot of fucking tonight.”

They wished each other happy hunting and looked forward to spending the night in bed with Brooke, telling her about their dinner dates.


Claudia smiled, returning to her waiting studs. What she didn’t know, while she was talking to Dan, James, and Ryan took Viagra.

“Dan was calling to make sure you were okay?” James surmised.

“Yes, he did.”

“This is a very good idea. Please, if you ever feel uncomfortable with us, just let me know,” James wanted to make sure.

“Thank you for your consideration. Now, where were we? Oh yes!” She spread her legs, and she returned her stud’s fingers to her pussy. She turned to Ryan and received a very experienced kiss. As they kissed, her hand rubbed his cock through his pants. She felt James slip a hand inside her dress and fondle her right breast.

She turned her head to James, who also kissed her. Her right hand pressed to his cock as Ryan’s palm found her left tit. Claudia was moving her ass again, uncomfortable with the need to be fucked. She couldn’t resist her desires any longer and expertly pulled down their zippers. A hand entered the opening and felt the warmth of their hardening meat.

Claudia freed both cocks to the restaurant lights and stared from one to the other. Young Ryan was just as hung at eight inches as his dad. She bit her lower lip in sexual frustration as she grasped and stroked them by the long shafts. She was beyond delight as she stroked the two javelins she knew would soon be fucking her.

Her studs took turns kissing her and feeling her tits. A finger, she didn’t care whose, brushed her clit, making her body jolt. Claudia didn’t object when Ryan slipped her tits out of her dress. Now free, they made her nipples rock hard. She shifted from side to side, pulling her dress above her bare ass.

Their water arrived with their meal orders, and he didn’t comment about the bare breasts, pussy, and two cocks in view. The trio had to halt their sexy fun to enjoy their meals.


Dan made some spit and swallowed his Viagra on his return to Karen and Emma. He sat, and young Emma turned his head, giving him an unexpected and very talented kiss. The girls took a hand and placed it between their legs. He felt the increasing heat as his hands moved higher.

Emma smiled at his reaction to touching them. “We knew you’d be fingering our pussies, that’s why we didn’t wear any panties.” She kissed him hard, her young heart yearning for more.

“We’re both very naughty mothers and daughters because we like to show a lot of tits and hardly ever wear any panties out in public,” Emma said, smiling perfectly at him.

Karen turned his head to her and kissed him the same way. While they kissed, Dan could feel Emma unzipping his fly, freeing his cock from his pants. “Look, Mommy, Dan’s cock is just as big as Daddy’s and Ryan’s,” she impishly revealed. She gazed wide-eyed and began stroking the long shaft.

“You’re so right!” She smiled, agreeing, her hand joining Emma’s around his cock.

“Mother and Daughter have both felt Father and Son’s cock, and I imagine more,” he thought.

Dan’s fingers were giving the girls a stereo finger fucking like they rarely received. He smiled at touching their clits, making them jolt. Karen took another turn kissing him as Emma silently shifted her ass sideways. She knew what her daughter was doing and prolonged their kiss.

Dan felt a warm, cooling breath, and then his cock was enveloped by Emma’s youthful mouth. She wasn’t bashful about sucking on his cock and had him hard in a minute.

“You’re quite a good cock sucker for a girl so young,” he complimented.

“Thank you, Dan. My dad and brother also say I’m a good cock sucker,” she proudly revealed.

“As you will soon discover, Emma and Ryan, like most teenagers, are very curious about having sex. James and I are more than willing to teach and show them directly how satisfying good sex can be.”

“You’re fucking your son?”

“And Daddy is fucking me, plus Ryan and I are fucking!” Emma boasted, returning her cute little ass to her seat.

“We are a very incestuous family, and we don’t have to worry about our children’s sexual curiosities; they practise them on us.”

“Just so you know, it’s already been decided that you get to fuck me first,” Emma’s not-so-shy smile revealed. Then, she boldly moved her chair and stood briefly to straddle Dan’s thighs. She reached down between them, rubbed the head of his cock against her pussy, and swallowed it whole as if she’d done so a hundred times before.

Not caring who was looking, she casually began to fuck him. “Why haven’t you felt our tits yet?” She asked. Dan didn’t need any prompting and brushed her dress opening aside. His eyes were greeted by young, full, firm tits, whose nipples were hard with excitement.

As Emma rode Dan’s cock she leaned toward Karen and put her left hand on the back of her head. She pulled her closer and freely kissed her mother passionately on the lips. As their tongues exchanged mouths, she took her mom’s tits out of her dress. He didn’t think his cock could grow any harder.

Dan looked on, gazing at the mother and daughter kissing and fondling each other’s tits. Karen smoothed her hand down Emma’s stomach to her pussy. Dan could feel her pelvis trying to escape from his cock as Karen teased her clit.

He was in heaven, fucking young Emma, kissing her, and feeling her tit while kissing and feeling Karen’s tit. He was further amazed as their waitress placed their meals before them, not caring about the sexual display before him.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.