Claudia's Condition
Chapter 27

Copyright© 2014 by Mustang

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 27 - Claudia's journalistic mind knew she shouldn't trust this smooth talking stranger that was hiding from the Police. However, at the risk of being hurt once again, her heart told her to fall in love with him.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Mystery   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Food   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Public Sex  

Dan stood off-camera smiling, gazing at his lovely Claudia. He was so proud of her and the way she had been welcomed to the station. Her news segment, ‘Your Community Matters,’ is turning out to be popular viewing. They hugged and kissed just before she went live, teasingly undoing the next button on her blouse.

Claudia smiled into camera one and said, “Good morning. I’m Claudia Lockhart, co-host of this year’s WZAX TV’s fifteenth annual Children’s Wing of the Tampa General Hospital Telethon. It is 10 a.m. on November 25th, and over the next ten hours, you will be entertained by many of our local celebrities, including a few names you may be familiar with, as we ask you for your donations to such a worthy cause. As you and your families gather to celebrate the Thanksgiving long weekend, we hope you will take the time to donate so that this hospital can continue its precious work.”

Paula had once again worked her magic on Claudia, making her golden hair, makeup, and wardrobe perfect. Her thin cream-coloured blouse revealed her nice-sized breasts, supported by a white, low-cut bra, with a respectful hint of cleavage. Her tan skirt was long for her standards, though still short enough, several inches above the knee, to expose her sexy, shapely long legs.

“Thank you, Claudia. I’m Andrew Warner, also your co-host. We will bring you many insights into the Children’s Wing of Tampa General Hospital and what it means to the Tampa Bay and St. Petersburg areas. We, here at WZAX TV, are honoured to support the wonderful hospital’s professional doctors, nurses, and support staffs who work tirelessly to treat our young children, who suffer from so many different medical problems.”

“I have a personal interest in this year’s telethon; six months ago, my two-year-old daughter became gravely ill. Several of the machines you see beside me were used to save her life.” The camera panned over the array of medical equipment.

As Claudia and Andrew held hands during the introduction, Dan noticed hesitant glances between the two of them, making them seem awkward working together. He had a distinct feeling that Claudia and Andrew have been fucking, and she hasn’t told him about it.

“No doubt you have seen, over the past month, many of the local police, fire departments, and paramedics operating donation stations. Also, many interest groups, schools, and universities are raising funds. Already they have collected over 750,000 dollars, which is well on the way towards our goal of five million dollars! Tampa and St. Petersburg have a combined population of approximately 600,000, plus the thousands of tourists vacationing at any given time. We urge you all to support this endeavour so that our children may be made healthy in their time of sickness or injury,” she stated.

Behind Claudia and Andrew were three rows of tables and chairs, each with a telephone placed in front of it. “We have such a wide range of people donating their time to take your phone pledges. Many business owners will join us today. Over the course of our telethon, you’ll be able to talk to such celebrities as Mayor Cameron, our Police, Fire, and Paramedic Chiefs, Senior Officers from all branches of our Military Bases, plus sports athletes from our NHL Tampa Bay Lightning, Major League Baseball’s Tampa Bay Rays, and the NFL Tampa Bay Buccaneers.”

“In addition, we have noted murder mystery author Dan Davenport, fashion model, the beautiful Brooke Jennings, and Hollywood and New York City actor, the Academy Award-winning Kyle Jameson.” Claudia paused for a breath as Andrew continued, and she walked off camera.

“You’re doing a fabulous job, honey!” Dan complimented her as she came to him for a kiss and a supportive hug. She took the bottle of water he was holding from him, downing the remaining half.

“This water will have to be replaced with a good stiff rye drink later tonight. Plus something else I want stiff!” She softly cooed, sneaking a quick grip on his crotch. “Thank you again so much, Brooke, for coming to spend Thanksgiving with us and to help with the telethon.” She kissed and hugged her close friend.

“I’m happy to be here, and sure, Dan will have me cumming too,” she smiled. Brooke’s Christmassy red dress revealed nice cleavage and her sexy long legs. “It sure is nice to wake up in bed with you two.”

“I see Tessa is already a nervous wreck. She’ll be very busy all day. She’ll need a good stiff drink also and a good fucking after this day is over with to calm her down.”

“Are you volunteering my cock again?” Dan kidded.

“Yes, I am. You haven’t fucked Tessa yet, so yeah, she deserves a good fucking from you.”

“And so do I!” Brooke agreed, kissing his cheek.

Tessa came to them accompanied by a young, beautiful teenager. “Hi Claudia!” The teen beamed, knowing her.

“Hi Rita, Are you taking a day off school for the Telethon?” She smiled, gazing at her firm body.

“We have a school project due soon, and my teacher is allowing my report on the Telethon as my topic.”

“Where are my manners?” Tessa began. “Dan Davenport, this is my daughter, Rita.”

“Hi Rita, it’s very nice to meet you.” Dan smiled, offering his hand, and gazed at her from head to toe. Several inches taller than Tessa, her breasts must be a size 34, covered by a grey, light-coloured zip-up hoodie. Her dark blue, short-pleated skirt hugged low on her hips. There were several inches of skin showing between her hoodie and skirt.

“Mom told me you’d be here today to take phone pledges. I’ve read all your books and loved them, especially the sexy parts. I definitely needed to be by myself when I read them over and over again.” Her longing eyes looked up at his.

Dan was taken aback by her boldness. “I didn’t intend for my books to appeal to such a young age group.”

“I’m fourteen and a half, and they sure appealed to me!”

“You’re only fourteen? You could easily pass for eighteen!” He couldn’t believe it, unable to stop gazing at her desirable body.

“Fourteen and a half,” she corrected. “And thank you for the compliment.”

“Girls want to grow up so fast,” Claudia offered.

“Just wait until you reach forty and wish you were twenty again!” Tessa kidded, and they all laughed.

“I’d love to hear how you wrote the sexy parts of your books. I’m thinking of writing my own stories with sex in them and would love to get your ideas,” Rita smiled, moving closer to his side. She purposely pressed her right breast against his left elbow.

“I uhh ... umm...” Dan stammered at Rita’s bold request.

“Sure, someday, if it’s okay with your mom,” he replied, glancing at Tessa, expecting a no answer.

“Of course you can. I imagine Dan could be a wonderful teacher.” She supported her daughter’s interest in him. Dan felt Rita press her breast more against his arm.

“I think you have a new fan, who’s interested in you more than just your books,” Claudia whispered to him, seeing Rita take his hand in her right.

“I’ll come by to talk to you again soon, Mr. Davenport,” Rita smiled, following Tessa to greet other crew members.


“I can hardly wait to meet Kyle Jameson. Oh my god, what a Hollywood hunk! He’s tall, with dark hair, and handsome. Wow!” Claudia swooned. “And his isn’t married!” She sang to Brooke.

“I know he’s single,” Brooke sang back.

“I thought I was your tall, dark-haired, and handsome guy,” Dan lightly protested.

“You are the number one man among my several favourite men!” Claudia teased.

“You definitely are my slutty girlfriend!”

“Thank you, but I’d sooner become your happily married, slutty wife!” She pressed her tits to his chest and kissed him.

“You will, I promise. Don’t go spreading your legs too fast for him; you don’t want to be too easy a fuck,” he kidded.

“He’s probably accustomed to women spreading their legs open so easily for him.”

“I noticed that you and Andrew seemed a little nervous holding hands earlier. Let me ask. Are you two fucking?” He asked so Brooke wouldn’t hear.

Claudia stared hesitantly at me before replying. “I’m so sorry, honey. Yes, we have fucked. Two days ago, we stayed late after work to prepare for the telethon. It’s my fault; I made the first move. You know I don’t keep sex secrets from you; it’s just that I’ve been so busy with this telethon that I didn’t take the time to tell you. Please forgive me.”

“You are always forgiven. So, tell me, was he a good fuck?”

“No matter how good a fuck a man is to me, no one will ever be better than you!”

“Good, safe answer,” he kidded.

“I mean it, honey.” She caressed him, pressing her tits flat against his chest to reassure him. “He wasn’t too bad. We fucked, then I sucked him off and swallowed, then we fucked again.”

“Wow, all in one evening. You must have been very busy. I’m surprised you two had any time to work on the telethon. Does his wife know you two fucked?” He joked.

“No, I don’t think she knows we fucked.” She didn’t tell him that Andrew had hinted that he and his wife might be interested in sharing partners. “Maybe we can meet his wife and make some more new friends.”


Claudia was called back onto the camera, so Dan and Brooke embraced closely, watching her next segment.

“You really love her, don’t you?” Brooke gazed at the luscious female body she needed to love again.

“I can feel my love growing even stronger for her! I’m so proud of her,” his eyes gleamed.

“I hope I can find someone to love as much as I love you, Dan.” She squeezed him tighter to her breast.

“You will; what’s not to love about you? We tried romance once, and look at what it almost cost us, our love and friendship.”

“It’s not easy finding the right guy. In my line of work, being a fashion model, the leeches only want to boast, I fucked Brooke Jennings!” She mocked.

“You’ll find him; we’ll help if you like.”

“Maybe I’d be just as happy to be your live-in mistress, and we could go halves on a baby or two.” She eyed him deadpan.

“You’re joking, right, about being my mistress and making your babies?”

“Maybe I am, and maybe I’m not. I bet you, Claudia, would let me live with you two and let you get me pregnant. Or maybe I’ll get my own condo here in Tampa to be closer to you both,” she predicted.


“And this lovely creature before us is our very own Claudia Lockhart, co-host of this year’s Telethon,” Tessa introduced, her hand lightly touching the back of Kyle Jameson.

“I ahh ... umm ... hello, Mr. Jameson; it’s a pleasure to meet you,” she stammered, her hand already starting to sweat. He smiled with brilliant white teeth and shook her hand.

Claudia and Brooke gazed at this Hollywood symbol of male virility. At six feet four and 200 pounds, his dark brown, lengthened hair, closely cropped beard, and stunning blue eyes made him most women’s bedtime fantasy.

“Please call me Kyle.” Both girls looked wide-eyed at him, already willing to spread their legs for him.

“I hope I can help your worthy cause reach its target,” he offered.

“And you’re Dan Davenport. I finally get to meet the creator of my movie character. I enjoyed playing Ted in ‘Desert Secrets,’” he said, offering his hand.

“You played the role very convincingly,” Dan agreed.

“It was nice to play a bad guy for a change. It helps expand my repertoire of characters.”

“May I introduce my close friend, Brooke Jennings?” Claudia offered.

“You are indeed as beautiful as you are talented. I have seen your work on several occasions. I believe you know Clarice?” He asked, taking her soft hand.

“Yes, I do,” Brooke felt his soft hand caress hers.

“I’m not into fashion very much, but I don’t mind lending my name to help a worthy cause, such as today’s telethon.”

“It’s time to take phone pledges,” Tessa mentioned.

Kyle followed Brooke to the third tier of tables and chairs, sitting next to her. As the phones lit up, they answered with their names, and many callers would freak out, not believing who they were talking to. Kyle would tell his caller to look at the TV, and he’d wave to them.

Every so often, Kyle would get a whiff of Brooke’s sensual perfume and inhale deeply. “I love the smell of your perfume,” he mentioned, and they exchanged eye contact.

“Thank you,” she smiled, her cheeks warming to his compliment.

While waiting for more calls, they’d talk, making each other laugh. He tried to be respectful as he glanced at her decent cleavage. Several times, his cell phone chirped. He didn’t want to interrupt his time with Brooke, so he set it to voice mail and silent.

“It looks like those two are getting along quite nicely,” Claudia observed Dan. “If Kyle isn’t busy after the Telethon, I think I’ll invite him over for drinks, so he can spend more time getting to know Brooke.”

“Shades of Aunt Katherine! You’re trying to set them up!” Dan joked.

“I am not, well, maybe just a little,” her shy grin revealed.

“Plus, you no doubt would want him to fuck you before he leaves,” he teased.

“I’ve never been fucked by a Hollywood actor before.”

“Oh, so what does that make me? I lived in Hollywood too.”

“You’re my favourite Hollywood ... author,” she smiled, pressing her tits to his chest again and stealing another kiss.


As with other telethons, the money total varied in momentum as the hours passed. Claudia appreciated that Dan and Brooke each made a 5,000-dollar pledge. He also drew some interest when he said that for a donation of 5,000, he would use the person’s name as the name of a character in his next book.

Claudia was liked so much by all the staff working at the station that they took the time to volunteer to take pledges. Paula also took some pledges and stopped by to refresh the little makeup she needed to wear while secretly yearning to be with her.

Claudia quietly talked to Dan as Rita returned and continued to stay close to him. “I think your young girlfriend has pulled down her hoodie zipper to show you more of her tits.”

“I noticed that too,” he said softly, kissing her ear.

Claudia offered him a plan to raise more money. He agreed to her suggestion, saying he could do it Monday, then he and Brooke could drive back to Miami on Tuesday. She returned before the cameras for her segment.

“I have a new, creative suggestion to increase our pledges. For a donation of 2,500 dollars, my boyfriend, Dan Davenport, will take one lucky woman out on a dinner date. And I will go out on a dinner date with the lucky man, who donates the same amount.”

“I don’t think the phones are ringing any faster,” he commented to her after several minutes.

Claudia returned to Dan’s side while Andrew took his turn before the cameras. “If you weren’t already mine, I’d pay 2,500 for a date with you,” she whispered to his ear.

“Do you think the winner will expect me to fuck her?”

“I hope so, and my guy will probably expect to fuck me too,” she smiled.

Claudia chatted with Tessa, accepting her offer to come to her apartment for a few drinks to celebrate the telethon.

“Rita and I are going to have a little bite to eat; we’ll return soon,” Tessa said to them.

Dan and Claudia watched them walk away holding hands. Jesus, Dan, hold me back! I want to eat that young, fucking pussy so much!” She yearned. “What nice-sized tits and the sway that tiny ass makes to her skirt when she walks are enough to melt my heart!”

“It’s pretty bad when the girlfriend lusts after the hot-looking young teenage girl, probably more than the boyfriend,” he joked.

“You know how I love to eat young pussies or suck cock, especially when I’m being double fucked! I wonder how many times she’s been told she looks a lot like Selina Gomez.”

“I imagine hundreds of times,” he replied, also watching her sweet ass walk away.


The telethon was continuing at a steady pace. Kyle would longingly gaze at Brooke whenever she left to chat with others. Later into the afternoon, he accompanied her all the time, wanting to be close to her.

“It’s sad that Kyle will be gone after the Telethon is over,” Brooke sighed during her next break. “He actually isn’t too bad a guy for being an actor. I guess we’ll be out of sight and out of mind for him by tonight,” she lamented.

“You’ll get to see him after the telethon is over. I invited him over to our place for a few drinks. When I told him you were spending the Thanksgiving long weekend with us, his lips couldn’t say yes fast enough.”

“You didn’t! You invited him over, and he said yes?”

“I think he likes you,” Claudia confided.

“He probably wants to fuck me and add another fashion model to his fuck list.”

“Or maybe he just might actually be interested in you as a person. And don’t tell me you wouldn’t spread your legs for him with just one smile from that gorgeous face!”

“We both would!” They laughed.

“I wonder if he’s ever done two women at the same time,” Claudia envisioned.

“There’s only one way to find out!” Brooke hinted.


“Dan, honey, can you do me a favour?” Claudia asked, pressing her tits against his chest.

“Sure, anything for you,” he replied, lightly kissing her.

“Tessa hasn’t returned from lunch, and we’re running low on pledge forms.”

“I’ll go and find her.”

“Am I ever going to need a good fucking after this thing is over!” She sighed.

“Pick me first before you organize another gang bang for yourself!” He joked and kissed her.

“If I fuck one cock or twenty in a row, you’ll always be my best fuck!” She cooed, sneaking a quick grasp of his crotch.


Dan left the main studio room and went on his errand. He glanced into open doors and scanned empty hallways. He asked several staff members if they had seen Tessa, receiving a no reply.

He came to her office door, gently turned the knob, and was about to knock at the same time. The door opened about six inches, his eyes widening at the sight before him. There, to his left, about twenty feet away, he saw Tessa and Rita embracing in a passionate kiss. Tessa’s vest and blouse were unbuttoned, and her front-closing bra was open, revealing full, heavy tits.

Their heads altered from side to side as he saw mouths open and tongues exchanged. Rita’s right hand took Tessa’s tit in her hand, kneading it like baker’s dough.

“Oh, my fuck!” His whisper exclaimed. He scanned the hallway to ensure it was still empty and continued to view the mother-daughter show.

Rita leaned to suckle the breast that had fed her when she was a baby. Tessa smiled and smoothed her hair. “That’s my beautiful baby; suck out your milk,” she sighed.

“She still can’t be making mother’s milk after all these years!” He thought.

Rita adjusted her position, and he could see her hoodie unzipped, and her decent-sized breasts were out of their bra cups. Tessa returned the pleasure, leaning to suck on her daughter’s nipples, her tongue making them wet and hard.

Dan had to adjust his cock in his pants as it was growing hard. He could feel his heart beating faster at the opportunity to experience their intimate mother-daughter love exchange.

Tessa sat on a cushion, put her fingers to the waistband of Rita’s skirt, and moved it down her slender hips. Dan could easily see the darkened stain on her crotch from her wetness. She put her hands on her tiny ass cheeks to hold her in place, and then she licked the wet crotch of her panties.

She desired more and slid her panties down to her knees. “So Rita shaves her pussy,” he said to himself. Tessa held her ass and leaned to inhale her young daughter’s womanly aroma. She stuck out her tongue and began to lick her. Dan subconsciously licked his lips, watching Tessa lick her clit, and two fingers began to lovingly fuck, pleasing her daughter.

Rita’s body reacted to Tessa’s masterful tongue. She pressed her mom’s head to her pussy, almost suffocating her. “I need to cum, Mommy. I need a good fucking!”

“I know you do, honey. I could use a good fucking myself.”

“Holy shit!” He had to cover his mouth. “So this is your ‘little bite to eat!’”

“Now it’s my turn, Mommy.” Rita sat down, pulling Tessa’s skirt and panties down to her knees. Dan’s cock was so hard it was ready to rip a hole in his pants. He scanned the hallway to ensure it was empty and unzipped his pants. He could feel the heat from his cement-hard cock and began to lightly stroke it.

“Tessa shaved her pussy after the time Claudia and I fingered her.” Rita returned the favour, by licking her mother’s pussy. Panties and skirts now on the floor, they lay on the couch and enjoyed a sensual sixty-nine. Dan watched the loving couple and was so tempted to go and join in. He couldn’t stand it any longer, and revealing his cock, he began stroking his hard eight inches.

“You do need a good fucking, Mommy; your pussy is so wet,” she said. Rita buried her face again, licking and rubbing her clit. She even made her mom’s body jolt from loving her clit. “Can we visit our girls again soon? You know how we have so much fun with the other mothers and daughters?”

“Yes, I know we have great fun, and yes, we’ll visit them very soon.”

Dan had to resist pumping his cock any longer, or else he’d cum all over the lower part of the door and on the floor. His attention was distracted by voices. He looked to see two people approaching and quickly stuffed his cock back into his underwear and zipped up. He then gently closed the door.


“Tessa, are you in there?” He asked loudly and firmly, knocking on the door. He snickered, hearing murmuring voices and quick movement. “Tessa?” He knocked again.

“Just a moment!” He could hear the frantic tone of her voice, as she and Rita were no doubt trying to put their panties, and skirts on and fix their tops.

Dan knocked again, and a moment later, Rita opened the door. He could see her long brunette ponytail was now messy. He noticed Tessa pretending to be on the phone and waved him in with her hand. With her back to him, she was only able to fasten several buttons on her vest.

“Okay, I’ll call you soon. Bye for now.” Tessa ended her fake call, turning to Dan. Rita stood close to him; she and Tessa smiled, admiring the bulge his hard cock made in his pants.

With her blouse remaining unbuttoned under her vest, Tessa’s deep, full cleavage was undeniable. “Claudia asked me to find you. We’re running low on pledge forms,” he said, looking from one beauty to the next.

Tessa went to a side table. “Here are about fifty; I’ll print off another two hundred,” she said, handing him the small stack.

“Are you two feeling alright? You both look a little flushed in the cheeks,” he teased, knowing the real reason why.

“I guess we’re excited for the Telethon,” Tessa reasoned.

“I’m really excited, especially being able to meet you, Mr. Davenport,” Rita beamed.

“Please call me Dan. I thought you’d be more excited to meet Kyle Jamison. He’s quite the actor.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.