Claudia's Condition - Cover

Claudia's Condition

Copyright© 2014 by Mustang

Chapter 25

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 25 - Claudia's journalistic mind knew she shouldn't trust this smooth talking stranger that was hiding from the Police. However, at the risk of being hurt once again, her heart told her to fall in love with him.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Mystery   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Food   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Public Sex  

“Come on, it’s time to get down, get naughty, and get dirty!” She grinned, taking his hand. On the dance floor, she started moving to the strong beat of the music. Dan gazed at her as she swayed to the music, enticing him with her sexy moves.

He was no great dancer, but he couldn’t keep his eyes off Tracy. She’d move close to him, a tit brushing against his chest, and turn in a circle. A slow song started, and she put her arms around his neck. His hands embraced her as her tits flattened against his chest.

She felt him pulling at the hem of her dress, raising it to show most of her bare ass. “You are being so naughty, and I love it!” She kissed his lips. After moving in a circle, she turned and leaned her back against him. Dan put his hands on her stomach and then moved them up to feel her tits. She rubbed her ass against his crotch to the slow beat. He humped her, pretending to fuck her from behind.

Her hands covered his for a moment, then he slipped her tits out of her dress. Several passersby looked at her fully exposed breasts. Then he cupped her tits, giving them a good feel. “Mmm, that feels so fucking good! I love your hands on my tits,” she cooed.

She encouraged him to knead her tits like baker’s dough, making her nipples rock hard. She put her right hand behind her, rubbing his cock. “The Viagra is beginning to work,” she smiled. Tracy loved the boldness of Dan showing off her tits and could feel his hot breath as he kissed the nape of her neck.

As his left hand covered both her tits, his right smoothed down her stomach to the hem of her dress. He slid it up the few inches needed to reveal her bare pussy. He raised her dress above her ass and pinned it between them.

“Dan, you’re showing everyone my bare pussy!” She shrieked.

“I know, and you love me showing off your pussy, don’t you?”

“You’re damn right, I do!” She turned her head and kissed him. He returned her kiss, parting her lips as she felt his fingers smooth over her pussy mound, then two fingers enter her. The flash of cell cameras began to take place, along with several others, as they recorded the erotic dance of the two lovers.

Tracy’s eyes filled with lust as she looked at people close by, watching Dan finger-fuck her pussy. Several guys smiled, giving him a thumbs up. His fingers rubbed her clit, and she added jolting to her dance moves. A random hand felt her right tit and then another. A woman leaned and sucked on her nipple.

“Oh, Dan, what you’re doing to me! I fucking love it, finger fuck my cunt!” She said, for others to hear. She turned her head to him, her breaths panting as she devoured his tongue. He teased her clit again, feeling her body move against his.

He was driving her over the edge with passion. His left hand felt her tits roughly, and his right fingered her pussy more aggressively. He could feel her body pressing against his. Her right hand was frantically trying to unzip his fly.

“Mmuh, mmuh, mmuh,” she started to moan. “Oh fuck Dan!” She ground her ass against his cock. Her pelvis gyrated as if trying to escape his fingers inside her, but in reality, she wanted more!

“Fuck me, my love! Fuck me!” She yearned. Quicker, his fingers worked on her pussy. Couples dancing close by slowed down to watch this erotic show. Another hand and mouth covered her right nipple. She didn’t care.

“Oh fuck, Dan. You’re going to, you’re going to ... make me cum!” She shrieked. “Uhhh, uhhh, uhhh!” She announced. Her body doubled over and gyrated in reaction to her pussy cumming. “Umph, umph, uhhh!” She continued to release.

Those nearby began to cheer and applaud her climax. Tracy was too consumed with lust to be embarrassed. Dan continued to finish off her cum with her. She turned her head, taking in his tongue again. Her breathing was out of control, and she needed him so much.

Tracy turned to him, forcing his fingers out of her pussy. In the heat of her lust, she knelt and finished unzipping his pants. Her dress remained up over her ass, giving everyone a great view. She frantically pulled his hard cock out, and like a starving animal, she devoured it in one swallow. She sucked fiercely on his cock, already wanting his cum down her throat.

Her long hair followed her bobbing head movements, and those nearby began to chant, “Suck, suck, suck!” Dan smoothed her hair, and she finally looked up into his eyes. She did her best to smile at him and continued sucking hard and fast on him.

Tracy felt fingers probing her wet pussy and adjusted her stance. “Suck, suck, suck!” The chant began, and she sucked his cock to the beat of the voices. More fingers explored her pussy, and felt her tits. She began to finger herself, needing another cum.

Dan finally looked around at the gathered crowd. The song had ended, and another one started. Tracy caressed his cock, licking the long shaft all over. Several women smiled at Dan when they saw portions of his cock come out of Tracy’s mouth. She continued to please herself and Dan. Her cock sucking ability is amazing. She wasn’t going to stop until she could be rewarded with her prize.

Dan began to moan and fucked her mouth a few times. “Tracy, Tracy, you’re going to make me cum!” She sucked very hard, caving in at the sides of her cheeks. He placed his hand lightly on her head and slightly closed his eyes. He paused his heavy breathing and grunted. “Umph, umph, uhhh, uhhh, uhhh!” Those close by heard him cum.

There was more cheering and applause for Tracy as Dan filled her mouth. His body doubled over, reacting to his spasms. His hot, thick cum shot like a cannon into her mouth, and she happily swallowed, then held her mouth open for others to see several more spurts pool on her tongue.

“Don’t swallow,” Dan said, helping Tracy to her feet. He cupped her soft-skinned face and leaned closer. Her mouth was partly open, and he could smell his cum on her panting breath. She opened her mouth to show him her cum evidence. He closed his mouth on hers, and she felt his tongue enter. He felt her throat muscles contract, swallowing. She moaned with delight as he tasted his cum in her mouth.

“Yuck! Eat your own cum!” One guy said disgustingly.

“Are you kidding me? Now that’s the way a couple should finish off a loving blow job!” A woman supported.

Tracy had to pause to catch her breath. “My husband also enjoys eating a woman’s pussy after he’s fucked her,” she proudly offered to the crowd.

“Can I try him out?” One woman requested.

“Your husband can fuck me just so I can watch him eat his cum from my pussy,” another asked.

“He might be available, but he has to fuck me first,” she smiled at her. Tracy returned to kissing Dan, as he felt one tit as another hand snuck in to fondle the other. She looked to see the woman wanting Dan to fuck her, feeling her tit.

Tracy smiled as she led Dan back to their table. Her full tits had a slight sway to them, and her dress remained above her waist.

“That was the most erotic dance I’ve ever had in my life!” She complimented him, taking a well-needed drink. “Thank you so much for kissing me after I sucked you off, it meant so much to me.”

“Believe me, it sure was my pleasure!” He kissed her again. He gazed at her full tits, her nipples remaining proudly hard.


Their waitress returned with several drinks. “I didn’t order more drinks,” Dan said.

“They’re from your admirers for such a sexy dance. I also enjoyed watching you both. My name is Amy, you now can definitely finger my pussy,” she said, offering her raised skirt to him. As his fingers explored her pussy, Tracy smoothed and kissed her bare ass. She gazed at his hard cock, which Tracy had left out of his pants.

“You asked my permission to touch me,” Amy looked to Tracy. “Now I’ll ask your permission to suck on your husband’s lovely cock.”

“Of course you can, Amy. You can ride his cock and fuck him too if you like,” she smiled. Amy leaned over and sucked him into her warm mouth. Dan and Tracy fingered Amy’s pussy together.

“It’s a good thing I’m drinking pop; otherwise, I’d be loaded and unable to drive.”

“You take this no drinking and driving stuff very seriously.”

“Yes, I do, I’ve attended two funerals as the result of a drunk driver causing an accident,” he replied. Amy reluctantly stopped sucking on Dan’s cock and returned to tending tables.

“I think our dance has started a reaction. Look at the table beside us.” Dan leaned past Tracy and saw a woman giving her man a blow job. She couldn’t resist and leaned in to suck on his cock again. She spread her legs as Dan began to finger her once more.

Another slow song started, and she led him to the dance floor. Her tits and ass remained in view as they passionately caressed and danced slowly in a circle. “Mmm, I definitely must make sure Kim and I visit you and Claudia when the boys go fishing,” she sighed. He alternated caressing a tit and feeling the movements of her bare ass cheeks to the music.

“I think we’ll only dance to slow songs,” he suggested.

“I agree,” she smiled, and kissed him, resting her head on his shoulder.

Dan’s cock remained hard from the Viagra, and it felt awkward to dance with a hard-on. Tracy put her hand between them and casually stroked it. He looked around at the crowded room, noticing more people involved in one form of sex or another.

The song ended, and he escorted her to their table. Tracy looked wide-eyed as Dan motioned her onto her back. He knelt and immediately placed his mouth on her pussy.

“I don’t want to waste your cum juice,” he mumbled, burying his face. Tracy bent her knees as if ready for fucking, combing her long fingers through his hair. He lapped up her cream and teased her clit. A hand took turns feeling her tits, maintaining a hard nipple.

Tracy looked at people close by, expecting someone was going to stop Dan from their pleasure. No one seemed to care that a pussy was licked in plain view. One couple stopped, and he felt Tracy’s tits as they watched Dan eat her. A single woman stopped to watch, seeing his hard cock not being used. Another couple stopped, and she was already showing her tits. He raised her skirt and fingered her bare pussy for them.

Amy appeared again to pick up the empty glasses from their table, and she too paused to enjoy the show. “Do people have sex in here a lot?” Tracy asked.

“It’s a slow night so far. You two were the first to start the action, and now there’s no stopping it until we close.”

Amy licked her lips and, for a moment, watched Dan eat Tracy’s pussy. “Would you like a turn?” Dan asked, leaning back.

“Would I ever!” Amy moved and lowered her head between her legs. As Tracy felt Amy’s tongue enter her, she pushed up her skirt and pulled her bare ass closer. She fingered her pussy while kissing her cheeks. Amy didn’t object to Dan slipping a hand inside her halter top and fondling her left tit.

“Mmm, I don’t want to stop.”

“You don’t seem me complaining,” Tracy smiled.

“I have to get back to work,” she regretted. Tracy pulled Amy close to her and boldly kissed her.

“A word of caution, Amy, the next time you come to our table, I’m going to make sure my husband fucks you.”

You could see her eyes darting all around as she contemplated Tracy’s statement. “Hmm, now I’ll have to decide if I should or not. We’re not supposed to engage sexually with the customers while we’re working.”

“Then if you’ll bring several condoms, you could sexually engage my husband on your next break,” Tracy offered.

“That would be in about an hour,” she smiled and returned to the bar. Tracy urged Dan up her body. He took the time to suck on both her nipples, and then she settled into a long moment of kissing.

Their kissing was interrupted by the start of another slow song. Dan lifted off Tracy, slipped his cock back in his pants and helped her to stand. He quickly grasped her dress and slid it over her head, revealing her naked body.

“I can’t dance naked, I have a few more pounds on me now. I’m not a young teen or a twenty-something with a hard, firm body like they have.”

“Your body looks perfect to me, and I’m sure the others who watched you cum on the dance floor would agree.” Dan led her to the middle, caressing her naked body against his. His hands smoothed her back down to her ass, giving her goosebumps. She pressed her tits to his chest and kissed him.

“Claudia is one lucky woman! Do you always make the women you’re with feel so special like this?”

“It’s your husband who should be making you feel special like this, not me.”

“I’d be special, alright, if I could bait a hook, clean a fish, or skin a deer,” she joked.

“You’re special to me because you’re Claudia’s closest friends, and I care about you and Kim. Plus, it doesn’t hurt that you both have husbands who’d sooner hunt and fish together than please their beautiful, sexy, desirable wives. I’ll tell you, Tracy, that I still think that John and Doug might be gay.” She laughed out loud.

“Right now, my like for you is turning into love,” she warned. They both released a deep sigh and continued dancing.

“Close your eyes and keep moving to the music,” he said. Tracy swayed from side to side with a contented smile on her face.

Dan knelt and leaned forward, burying his face in her pussy. She pulled back slightly at his sudden boldness. He put his hands on her ass cheeks, pulling her to his face again. She scruffed his hair with her hand, feeling his tongue explore her pussy, then her body jerked to her clit, pleased.

“You are so bad!” She jested, pulling him to his feet. She breathed hard and kissed him, wanting to taste her juices. His hands caressed her tits, then he slid down to hold her ass against him.

Dan turned her around and repeated his fingering her pussy and feeling her tits. His fingers gently pleased her soaked pussy, and a touch to her clit made her react again. This time Tracy was able to unzip his fly and release his hard cock, lovingly stroking it. Dan turned her head towards him, lightly touching her throat, and kissed her.

“Mmm, fuck Dan, what you do to me!” She moaned, her eyes half-closed with sensual delight.

As they continued their seductive dance, Tracy looked the others watching them straight in the eye. She moved slightly, letting the women see his massive hard cock grasped in her hand.

The song ended with more applause, and she led Dan back to their table. She knelt and undid his pants, pulling them and his underwear down. He kicked off his shoes, and she placed his clothes on top of her dress. She put her hands on his ass cheeks and pulled him to her mouth. She sucked his cock into his balls and stroked him rapidly.

Tracy lay on the padded bench, her legs spread wide, saying, “I’m sure you know what to do.”

Dan lay between her legs, enveloped by her loving arms. His hard cock didn’t need any assistance and buried itself with one gentle thrust. “Fuck me, my love!” She yearned.

Dan started a steady fucking rhythm, and Tracy bent her legs to take his cock deeper. One couple stopped to watch, then another. Several single women also stayed to see them fuck.

“If you wanted an audience, you’ve certainly got one now,” he commented. Tracy looked right to see her crowd as her body yielded to his thrusting. “Now I have to perform well, or be booed,” he joked.

“I don’t think you’ve ever given a lousy fuck in your life! Let’s show them what real fucking is about,” she challenged. “I know you’re a great lover, but don’t hold back your cum. We still have to fuck in bed with John.”

Dan pulled out, putting his legs flat under him. His hard cock stood out straight and proud. Tracy straddled his thighs and returned his cock to its home. She flexed her knees, riding his cock up and down.

Dan held her and buried his face in her tits, keeping her nipples hard. She rode him this way for a minute, then wanted to change positions. Tracy lifted off Dan, the women eyeing his hard, glistening cock. She had him place his feet on the floor and face the crowd. She tucked her legs under and impaled herself again on his cock.

Tracy continued fucking with his hands, becoming her living bra cups, and massaging her nipples. The crowd enjoyed watching his cock slide in and out of her pussy, and one couple watching began their fun. She exposed her tits for feeling and raised her skirt. She had his cock out and was slowly stroking it.

Tracy rode Dan and scanned over the crowd. Amy came by to see why there was a gathering crowd. Like the others, she also watched the performance, wanting to be Dan’s next fuck.

Tracy pulled up, letting his cock slip out. She had him stand while she knelt. She caressed his cock, and everyone watched her sensually sucking on it. Several women watched, their mouths open, wanting to also suck on him.

She stood after a moment, and they kissed, then she lay on the bench again. She opened her legs and held out her arms for his embrace. Dan nestled on top of her, his hard cock automatically sliding home, and he resumed fucking his love.

“Don’t delay your cum, my love; fuck me good and fill me up with your wonderful cum.”

“Let’s show our fans my cock fucking your pussy.” Dan pulled out and moved onto his right side. He motioned Tracy to her side and lifted her left leg over his. Her wet pussy was in plain view, and she returned his cock to her pussy.

He began a steady rhythm, and the crowd watched the long, blood-filled veins of his cock fucking her. Tracy looked at each person as Dan fondled her tits. His left hand smoothed down her stomach to her pussy mound, a finger gently rubbing her clit in circles. She turned her head and accepted his tongue for more kissing.

The women of several couples had a cock in hand, stroking it as they watched their live sex show. “I’m so turned on seeing those cocks being stroked because of us. I’d love to suck off one or two.”

“Why don’t you? Have you ever had two guys at the same time?”

“That’s another of my fantasies I’d like to make real.”

“I’m into fulfilling your fantasies. So pick your cock and call him over.”

“Would you kiss me after I’ve sucked off a cock and swallowed, other than yours?”

“Taste another man’s cum from your mouth? I haven’t done that with Claudia either. Have a few sips of your drink, and then we’ll kiss,” he offered.

Tracy compared the three cocks she could see. She picked the middle-sized one and motioned him closer with her forefinger. He let go of his wife’s tit and approached her. Tracy didn’t say a word but smiled up at him, stroked his cock, and pulled him closer to her open mouth.

Dan watched Tracy sucking and licking this big cock inches from his face. He could hear the slurping sounds her mouth made as she sucked it in and out. She couldn’t help releasing, moaning after sensual moan, for her Dan, a man who finally loved having sex with her the way she wanted.

The guy’s wife knelt by Dan and boldly began to lick his cock and her clit. She slid his cock out, sucking on it several times, then returning it to Tracy’s pussy.

Tracy put her hand on the woman’s head, pressing her face to her pussy and Dan’s fucking cock. “This is better than I ever imagined!” She whispered to Dan.

She put her hand on her stranger’s ass, and he gently fucked her mouth when she paused. Her woman lover licked her clit, making her body jolt. She resumed sucking and licking his cock, and Dan slowed down fucking Tracy, mesmerized by watching her sucking a cock so close to his face. Dan put his hand on the woman’s head, again feeling the warmth of her mouth around his cock. She lightly rubbed her clit as Dan whispered very erotic words to her. “Come on, baby, suck that cock! Give that big, fucking cock a good sucking and swallow his cum for me! If you were with me, we’d be fucking so much! That’s it, my baby. Suck that cock and drink his cum! I love you for being my slutty whore wife who loves having so much cock!”

“Oh fuck, Dan, what you do to me with your dirty talk!” She paused to catch her breath. He could smell the sex of his cock from her escaping, heavy breathing. She kissed him hard, sucked his cock, and kissed Dan again, moaning at the erotic mixture.

She was driven more by passion and his lustful words, increasing her pace. Her unknown lover warned her of his impending explosion. She held her mouth open, and they all watched him shoot several big spurts into it. She quickly swallowed, then reopened for more thick cum. Several more spurts found their target, then she sucked furiously on it, draining his cock dry.

Her lover, now satisfied, stepped back, and his wife moved to take her turn, sucking hard on his cock.


A second husband and wife stepped forward, his cock already hard. She made Dan smile when she ushered the woman closer and, putting a hand on her ass to hold her in place, leaned forward, and began to lick her pussy. Then, adding to her pleasure, she caressed his cock in her right hand and began stroking it.

Tracy was becoming consumed with overpowering lust as she alternated sucking on the husband’s cock and then eating his wife’s pussy. Dan continued gently fucking Tracy and wasn’t even close to cumming. After alternating between the husband and wife, she concentrated on filling her mouth a second time.

Dan felt his cock warmed by a second tongue as she licked the shaft and tongued Tracy’s clit. Tracy maintained a quicker pace, enjoying her erotic pleasures but also finding it bothersome to her body.

Pausing, she turned her head to Dan. Her heavy exhales released the pungent odour of the first lover’s cum and the second’s juices. She let out her biggest moan as Dan kissed her without taking the drink he suggested.

“Oh fuck! Do I ever love you! You are the best husband a woman could ever want!”

“Suck him off and kiss me again.”

“Yes!” Her chest heaved from constant breaths of passion.

Tracy resumed sucking her lover’s cock as Dan watched closely. He didn’t have to please her; the second wife was doing it for him. Dan and her second lover each kept a nipple hard as his lover warmed his cock with her mouth.

She could feel her lover pumping his hips more, sensing he was close. He told her so, and she again opened her mouth. They heard him grunt, shooting a creamy load into her mouth. With a quick gulp, she opened for more. She sucked him hard, wanting it all.

Tracy released his cock, and the wife began her turn on it. Tracy turned her head toward Dan. Her breathing was hard and heavy. As she exhaled, he inhaled the sickening odour of the two cum mixtures. All his cum had not gone down her throat. An oval-shaped drop of cum lay at the corner of her lips. Dan looked at her glistening lips; her eyes were half-closed with passion.

“I’ll take a drink first,” she whispered, sensing his hesitation.

“No,” he whispered, pressing his lips to hers. Several guys cringed, wrinkling their faces in disgust, while other women smiled as Dan kissed her freshly cum filled mouth. Her left hand lovingly held onto his wrist as they kissed. She parted her lips to breathe, and Dan once again inhaled the heady mixture from her mouth.

“Oh fuck Dan, I have never, ever, been loved like this before, thank you!” She complimented him, touching her forehead to his. “Now, please give me your cum!”

Dan held onto her hips and increased his pace, her body yielding to his deep thrusts. Several of the crowd had remained, waiting to see the ending.

Dan was panting now, the women watching his bulging, veined cock work like a well-oiled piston. Tracy cupped his face in her hands, lightly kissing him and urging him on. “That’s it, my love, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, I want to be yours!” She spoke softly.

Her erotic talk was too much for Dan to last any longer. He buried his head against her left shoulder. “Uhhh, uhhh, uhhh, uhhh!” He grunted loudly. Cheers rose from the women, followed by more clapping.

“Thank you, Dan. You have made my fantasy come true!” Her wide eyes showed her affection for him. She gripped his hair in her hand and kissed him hard.


After a moment, his breathing calmed down, and several bystanders began to leave. “Don’t go yet, my husband isn’t finished with me,” she said. Her comment made some pause to watch. Dan slowly pulled out his cum, which was oozing out of her satisfied pussy. She turned onto her back as he moved between her legs. He kissed her inner thighs, moving closer to her pussy mound.

He smoothed the palm of his hand over her pussy, spreading his oozing cum around. He spread some over her nipples, making them glisten.

“You have got to be fucking kidding me! Are you eating your own cum out of her pussy?” One spectator cried. Tracy watched his tongue scoop up his cum, then scanned the crowd.

“Why can’t you do that?” She heard one woman ask her man with an elbow to the ribs.

“Honey, you can fuck me anytime, just so I can watch you eat my pussy afterwards,” another woman offered to Dan.

He fondled her tits and looked up at her body as he licked and ate her pussy. “Mmm, I love when you fuck me and other women, then eat our pussies!” She said it for all to hear. He kissed his way up her body, then, cupping his cheeks, kissed him hard.

He readjusted his position, which put his hard cock into view of the others. A woman came forward and knelt, lightly grasped his cock, and began sucking on it. She kept on sucking, not willing to stop.


Amy appeared and ushered the woman aside. “I’m having my break early,” she said, taking her turn sucking his cock. Dan had finished eating Tracy and sat up. Tracy cuddled into him, and they both smoothed Amy’s hair, watching her swallow his cock.

She stood, removed her skirt and top, and kneeled on the bench astride his thighs. She revealed two condoms and began to open one. “I just fucked Tracy; I won’t be able to cum for some time, but you can still fuck my cock.”

“In that case, who needs a condom!” She tossed it on the table and caressed his cock to her pussy. She rose, then slowly impaled herself on his hard cock. She wriggled her pelvis around until just his balls showed. Amy crossed her arms around his neck and, surprisingly, leaned toward Tracy and kissed her.

“I assume it’s okay if I fuck your husband on my break?”

“It’s a little late to be asking me now. Of course, you can, honey.” She smoothed her right hand over her tiny ass.

Amy eyed Dan and began to fuck him. He and Tracy felt her tits as they kissed. “I smell a man’s cum on your breath.”

“My husband likes to eat pussy after he’s fucked it!” Tracy falsely boasted of their relationship.

“We should be going soon. Do you see a nice-looking stud you’d like to fuck before we leave?”

“You are such a good husband to me!” She leaned in and kissed him, then Amy.

Tracy smiled at a dark-haired teen and motioned him over with her finger. “Come to me, my handsome stud, and fuck me!” She offered. She eyed him as she unzipped his fly and released his cock. She stroked it and began sucking it to life, then undid his pants and helped him step out of them. He leaned over and felt her tits as she continued sucking on him.

She now had her stud’s cock nice and hard and was very pleased with its seven- or eight-inch length. She stood and had him sit beside Dan and open a condom. Her lips encircled his cock for another round of sucking, and then she rolled the rubber over it.

Tracy straddled her stud’s thighs and guided his cock to her pussy lips. A slight wiggle of her hips, and she swallowed his cock all the way. She put her hands on his shoulders for support and began fucking him. She kissed him, and then he buried his face in her tits. “You are such a good husband to me,” she repeated for her stud to hear.

Amy did her thing also, offering her firm tits for sucking. She had great moves on his cock and was fucking him well. She regretted having to end their fucked and return to work. She kissed him goodbye and continued her job.

Dan fondled Tracy’s right tit and watched her fuck her nameless stud. His excitement was too much for him, and several minutes later, he grunted his cum into her. After a moment, she stood, and he removed his condom, placed it in a safety can, put on his clothes, and disappeared.

“That is the first time I’ve fucked a guy and never knew his name or spoke to him,” she confessed.

“We should be going; we still have more fucking to do,” he said, beginning to put on his clothes.

A guy approached them, holding up a condom for Tracy to see. “It appears that you are in demand.” She looked at Dan, who nodded.

She released his cock and began sucking. He leaned over, feeling her tits as she made his cock hard. He dropped his pants, slipped on the condom, and mounted her. He shoved his cock home and began fucking her. He was only interested in his pleasure and continued until he grunted. He pulled back, slipped off the condom, dropped it in the can, pulled up his pants and left.

“That was the worst fuck I’ve ever had. The inconsiderate ass hole didn’t even have the courtesy to thank me.”

“You’ll run into an the odd ass hole like that some times.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.