Claudia's Condition - Cover

Claudia's Condition

Copyright© 2014 by Mustang

Chapter 24

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 24 - Claudia's journalistic mind knew she shouldn't trust this smooth talking stranger that was hiding from the Police. However, at the risk of being hurt once again, her heart told her to fall in love with him.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Mystery   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Food   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Public Sex  

Claudia returned to Middleton and was sad to hear that the councillors decided not to replace her for the production of the Middleton Direction newsletter. They cited cost savings and the redistribution of money as the reasons. Secretly, she was glad she didn’t have to take the time to train someone new.

Kim and Tracy were excited for Claudia about her new career and moving to Tampa. They were also very sad about losing their best friend. She told them that Dan was treating all six out to dinner at the Falls Country Club on their last night in Middleton.

She and Dan had chatted on Seeme and confirmed he’d fly up two days before she was to leave, and he would drive back with her to Tampa.

“Remember when you called Kim at home and took her out on a fuck date? I also told Tracy to expect a call from you to do the same with her.”

“The next time John and Doug plan on a hunting or fishing trip, you should invite Tracy and Kim to come and visit us in Tampa,” he suggested.

“They can’t afford that kind of money for a trip. You just want to have them with us so that you can fuck them for a whole week,” she teased.

“It’s true, but imagine having your girls with you in the warm weather and water. Besides, we’ll pay for their roundtrip airfare,” he suggested.

“With those two here, Tampa would never be the same,” she kidded.


Dan arrived at the Buffalo International Airport, expecting Claudia to meet him. He had the biggest grin because, to his pleasant surprise, she brought along Kim and Tracy. The sexy-looking trio wore the same very short, low-cut dresses but in different patterns.

He received jealous looks, especially from the men, as he hugged and kissed all three. Each hug revealed a lower bare ass and confirmed no panties were worn.

“We didn’t wear any bras or panties because we wouldn’t be keeping them on very long,” Tracy said, placing his hand on her ass.

“I figured you could sit between Kim and Tracy in the back seat, and get a head start on our time together,” Claudia smiled. She adjusted her inside rear-view mirror to catch glimpses of the sexy fun taking place behind her.

“The movers will be here tomorrow morning to pack and load up the moving truck. We’ll be staying at Aunt Katherine’s B&B, and she already said she expects to hear the headboard banging the wall from us fucking.” They laughed.

“Maybe all three of us can take turns banging the headboard against the wall with Dan,” Tracy suggested.

“I wouldn’t have it any other way,” Claudia smiled.

“Dan, you had better take a Viagra because you’re going to be a very busy man the next few days,” Claudia smiled in her mirror. She opened her purse and handed him one to take. “You may as well get started now by growing a good, hard cock.” She gave him the little blue pill and water.

“Dan, thank you so much for offering to pay for Tracy and me to visit you both in Tampa when Doug and John go fishing,” Kim offered, kissing him.

“We’ll definitely be thanking you,” Tracy smiled.

Claudia wasn’t off the airport grounds, and Kim and Tracy were all over Dan. They both had their sexy dresses off and were stripping his clothes off. As he kissed and felt one tit, the other was sucking on his cock. They continued taking turns on him and debating who he should fuck first.

Returning to Middleton, Claudia showed him her apartment and its unusual disarray of scattered boxes and furniture. She drove them to Aunt Katherine’s, where she had a special brunch ready for them.

Dan could sense the sadness in Katherine for Claudia leaving, but she was also happy for her for finally getting the job she always wanted. He was serious with Katherine, suggesting she should consider selling her B&B and opening a new one in Tampa or St. Petersburg. He also confided in her that he’d planned on asking Claudia to marry him soon.

“I know how well you take pride in your business, and I know you’d be very successful there also. And I’m serious when I say that Claudia and I would very much like to be business partners with you in your B&B operation.”

Katherine was hesitant to move but mentioned she was beginning to hate the cold, snowy winters of the northeast.

She served them a hearty brunch, and they all talked about Claudia’s move to Tampa. Dan sat between Kim and Tracy, and there was no shortage of wandering hands under the table. Dan had to hide his Viagra-induced hard-on from Katherine as they talked. Dan was teased about when he was going to ask Claudia to marry him. He deftly avoided an answer.

An hour and a half later, Katherine looked up at the kitchen ceiling and smiled. She could hear the sound of the headboard hitting the wall and the individual moans of Claudia, Kim, and then Tracy.

“Fuck ‘em all, Dan, fuck ‘em good!” Katherine was loudly encouraging. She laughed to herself, “If I ever get drunk enough, I’d take him on too. I can’t remember which decade I was last fucked.”


Tracy had prior knowledge of Dan’s plans with her for dinner. She tried to keep busy and not hover over the house phone. Sure enough, while she was hanging out the laundry to dry, the phone rang.

Dan tried to do the same thing with Tracy as he did with Kim. “Hi John, this is Dan. Can I please speak with Tracy?” He asked.

“Tracy, the phone is for you!” Dan could hear him yell.

Dan waited and heard footsteps growing louder. “Hi Tracy, it’s Dan. This is the call you’ve been waiting for. You have an hour to get ready to go out for a dinner date and fucking,” he stated bluntly.

“You’ve caught me off guard. I didn’t expect you to actually go through with it, like you did with Kim. But a promise is a promise that I look forward to keeping very much!”

“Claudia says for you to wear your white print coloured dress.”

“But it’s my shortest one, and the material is so low, it barely covers my nipples! I’ve only worn that dress when the three of us have gone out on our club nights.”

“If you don’t wear that dress, then I won’t let Dan fuck you tonight or tomorrow night,” Claudia said into the speaker.

“Okay, okay, I’ll wear it. You’re so bad, Claudia!” She teased. Thanks, Claudia, for letting Dan take me out for dinner. I’m already so nervous.”

“Tracy, I’m doing the same thing with you as I did Kim. I’m coming to your front door, and I’ll wait for you with John while you get ready.”

“You wait for me with John, knowing we’re going out?”

“Yes, imagine me talking to John as you are getting ready for me to take you out for a good dinner and a good fucking,” he taunted.

“Okay, I’ll try to be ready for you, Jesus; I’m shaking already,” she confessed.


“John, I have to take a quick shower and dress. I’ve been invited out on a dinner date with Dan Davenport. He wants to treat Claudia, Kim, and me to dinner out,” she admitted.

Tracy’s heart pumped out of control like a teenager dating her first crush with the thoughts of Dan fucking the daylights out of her. She showered well-paying attention to her pussy. She gazed at her reflection as she dressed, almost feeling guilty that she was nervous and anxiously preparing for a great fucking from another man as her husband sat downstairs. Hair, teeth, perfume, lipstick, and her very sexy dress were perfect, and of course, no bra or panties is always her rule.


The doorbell chimed, “Shit, an hour has gone by already!” She shrieked. Tracy hurried to beat John to the door. Dan was about to press the chime button again when she opened the front door.

“Wow, look at you!” Dan’s eyes lit up. Her white-print dress was cut so low that it barely covered her nipples, and because it was so short, her pussy would be visible when she sat.”Tracy, you look fantastic! Good enough to eat from head to toe and every place in between!” He grinned.

“Shhh, will you keep your voice down? John will hear you!” Her hoarse whisper declared as she finished putting in her stud earring. She grabbed his sleeve, pulled him inside the door, and escorted him to the living room. “I’ll be right with you,” she whispered, kissing his cheek.

“Hi John, watching the Yankees and Blue Jays, I see,” Dan offered, shaking his hand and sitting on the couch. He gazed around at the hunting and fishing pictures, the same ones that Doug has.

“You go to many ball games?” He asked, watching the Jays come up to bat.

“Doug and I have watched the Yankees play in Cleveland a few times. It’s a lot closer than going to New York.”

“I take in about twenty Marlins games. I live only about half an hour from the stadium. Do you watch hockey?”

“I sure do. I get to see a lot of the Rangers, Philly, New Jersey, and Pittsburgh with Doug.”

“I’m still a tormented Leaf fan, having grown up mostly in Toronto. I get to a lot of Panther games, and of course, when the Leafs play in Miami and Tampa. I also love NASCAR and get to Daytona and Homestead-Miami each year to watch the big boys.”

“You lucky dog, I like NASCAR too.”

A few more minutes later, Tracy appeared at the entranceway. She noticed them both watching the ball game with patience and asked, “Would you sooner stay here and watch the ball game with John?” She feared.

“Are you kidding me and missing out on a dinner date with a hot-looking chick like you? No way, that’s what DVRs are for. I’d record whatever game or race it was, enjoy my night out with my woman, and then check out the game afterward,” he explained, to see if John would take the strong hint on how to treat Tracy.

“Buy yourself a new dress?” John asked, glancing at her revealingly slim figure.

“No, you just haven’t seen it on me yet.”

“Doesn’t she look beautiful?” Dan offered, holding out his hand to her and motioning for her to sit close beside him. Tracy looked nervously at John in his Lazyboy chair as Dan held hands with her. The shortness of her dress would easily show John her bare pussy if he looked her way. He placed his right hand on her knee and began moving it up her leg as John watched the game. She stopped his hand, holding it in place.

“We should be going. We’re eating at the Falls Golf and Country Club. We’ll meet Claudia and Kim there later on.”

Dan had a chuckle as the conversation with John and Tracy’s presence was virtually the same as when he was with Kim and Doug.

“I see you and Doug like to fish. You two, plus Doug and Kim, should plan a vacation to stay with Claudia and me. You guys would love the saltwater fishing there, and we could take in any of the pro sports in season at the time. And great bikini weather too.” Dan offered, smiling at her.

Dan began to move his hand higher up her leg. Her heart practically burst out of her chest as she glanced at John and let his hand continue. Tracy couldn’t resist slightly spreading her legs. It took just the touch of his little finger to her pussy lips to make her jolt. All John had to do was turn his head, and he’d see Dan’s hand between her legs.

“That would certainly break up a long, cold winter around here,” she agreed, already thinking of her and Dan fucking on vacation.

“Doug and I are planning a fishing trip in mid-April to Lake Champlain. We get to use our skidoos a lot in the winter up here.”

Dan’s fingertip slid past her pussy lips, and she stopped his hand. The erotic scene was more than she could ever have thought of. She just wanted to spread her legs and tell Dan to fuck her right there in front of John!

“I’ve been on a few boat charters for sailfish, small sharks, swordfish, marlin, tuna, and barracuda, to name a few,” he said.

“Shark, sailfin, and marlin, you say?” John asked. His interest aroused, he turned his head from the game, seeing Dan’s hand between Tracy’s legs. She froze with fright, holding Dan’s hand still.

“That would make a really great fishing vacation,” he said, not mentioning anything. He saw Dan’s hand between Tracy’s legs but didn’t say anything.

He began to slowly finger her pussy with John watching, and she let go of his hand. She spread her legs even further. Dan made her body jolt, massaging her clit. “Surely he must be able to see Dan’s fingers fucking my pussy!” She thought.

He turned his head back to the game, and two fingers went deeper into her pussy. She was almost beyond control, looking at her husband as Dan fingered her pussy. Tracy had to cover her mouth as a soft moan of delight escaped from her mouth.

“I don’t want you to stop, but we should be going,” she whispered.


They stood to leave, still holding hands. Tracy let out a deep sigh of sexual frustration. “I have your supper ready in the fridge, you just have to heat it up in the microwave. Don’t wait up for me; I’ll be home fairly late,” she warned, leaning over and kissing his forehead. The low opening of her dress revealed her left tit. As she leaned over, the hem showed the bottom of her bare ass to Dan.

“If John knows I’m going out to get fucked, he doesn’t seem to care.” She thought, covering up her nipple.

As they walked towards the front door, Dan remembered fucking Kim for a few minutes with Doug downstairs. “Which way to your bedroom?” He asked.

“Why do you ask?” All he did was grin. Dan, we can’t fuck in my bed with John still home!” She brushed his shoulder in naughty disgust, then smiled too.

“Why not? He obviously watched me finger your pussy. Where’s your sense of adventure? You know Kim’s bedsprings didn’t squeak when we fucked; do your bed springs squeak when you fuck?” He teased.

“No, they don’t squeak.” She paused a moment, then, with an evil grin, guided him by the hand. “If we had the time, I’d consider letting you fuck me with John downstairs.”

She led him up the stairs to the master bedroom. With a slight brush of his hand, her thin dress straps were off her shoulders. She exposed her beautiful tits to him, and she urged him to suck on her nipples. Tracy’s breathing was already out of control, and she accepted his tongue into her mouth. She bounced on the bed as he lay on top of her.

“Yes, suck on my tits!” She desired, running her fingers through his hair.

Tracy pulled him back up, sucking his tongue into her mouth again. She breathed heavily through her nose and moaned as he caressed her tits. Dan moved lower and spread her legs wider. He didn’t have to touch the hem of her sexy dress; her pussy was already showing. He buried his face in her scented warmth.

“Yes, yes, eat my fucking cunt!” She needed pushing his head against her. Dan quickly lapped at her damp pussy, then returned to more kisses. “You’re a real cunt teaser!” She grinned.

“And just like Kim, you’re an unhappily married slut who deserves a man who appreciates you, and will give you all the fucking and love you can handle,” he replied, sliding two fingers inside her damp pussy. She pushed his head back down to her hungry slit.

“I don’t fuck around on John as often as people may think, and certainly not in my own bed. Kim and I like to wear really sexy clothes, which give the impression that we fuck around a lot on our husbands. But the thought of you fucking me here in my bed with John downstairs does have my heart racing!” She envisioned.

“We had better go, or I won’t be responsible for what might happen,” he said, licking his shiny fingers. “Mmm, you taste so good. I can hardly wait to eat your pussy longer and give you a good fucking!”

“Don’t get me going like that, or I will let you eat my pussy and fuck me now!”

Tracy pulled him back up and kissed him. Her breathing came hard and fast through their noses, moans escaping from them both. Desire was beginning to take over, and she couldn’t resist the urge to touch his cock. She fumbled with his zipper, managing to pull it down.

She slid her right hand inside the opening and said, “Oh fuck!” She exclaimed, feeling his rock-hard cock. Her fingers moved his underwear, and she moaned again, feeling the heat of his firm muscle.

She bent her knees, spreading her legs wider. “I need you to fuck me, Dan, just for a few minutes!” She wanted, stroking him.

“You are a cock teaser!” He smiled. “But what about John being downstairs; he might hear us?”

“He can watch if he likes,” she said, taking his cock out. She gazed at his hard cock. “Now I know one of the reasons Claudia loves you so much!”

“Has anyone ever fucked you in your bed before, besides John?” He asked, his mouth keeping her nipples hard.

“No, you are my first. Claudia and Kim have been in this bed with me before,” she confessed, kissing him hard and stroking his cock.

She rubbed his cock up and down her lips, which surrendered to their new friend. “Remember, just fuck me for a few minutes. I’ll definitely make it up to you later tonight.”

She released his cock as he began a gentle fucking rhythm. She cupped his face in her hands, smothering him with kisses. Her body undulated to his thrusts, her pelvis meeting each one.

“I sure do need a good fucking! Uhhh, this feels so fucking good! Suck on my nipples. I want you to keep my nipples hard all night!”

“I have no doubt that you’ll keep my cock hard all night too!” He agreed. Dan turned his head toward the door and yelled, “Hey John, I’m fucking your wife!”

“Are you fucking nuts?” She exclaimed, covering his mouth as she snickered.

“Hey honey, Dan is fucking me, and I love it!” She yelled too. The gleam of lust was growing in her eyes.

Dan pounded away at her pussy a few more times. Okay, Tiger, you should stop now.” She patted his back. Dan remembered his time with Kim and wanted to tease Tracy, too.

“I can’t stop! I’m going to cum in you!” He cried, pounding her more.

“No, no, not now; you’ll stink up my pussy!”

Dan slowed and stopped. He just grinned, pulling away. He leaned back on his knees, his hard cock bobbing to his pulse. Tracy then touched her pussy, saying, “You cunt teaser; you didn’t cum in me!”

“Had you going, didn’t I?” he laughed.

“Why you cunt teaser!” She repeated, playfully pushing him backward. His cock stood straight up, and she quickly moved to devour it. She moaned softly as she sucked hard and fast on his cock. “I’m also going to give you a blow job tonight!”

“Hey John, Tracy is sucking on my cock!” He yelled. She didn’t object and sucked harder.

“Be careful, or you will make me cum!” He warned.

“I’ll show you some of my tricks later tonight,” she tempted, returning to his cock for a moment, then moving to his side.

“Cock tease!” He replied, and they laughed.

“Shhh, John will hear you!” She whispered.

“Hey John, your wife is a great fuck!” He said it again, loudly, toward the open door.

“Will you quit it! John will hear you for sure!” Her hoarse whisper declared. She covered his mouth with hers so he couldn’t talk. She moaned softly, feeling his two fingers gently fuck her.

“Do I ever need you to fuck me!” She yearned.

“Here in your bed?”

“Maybe ... yes, yes, here in my bed!” Her impish smile implied.


Dan stood, helping Tracy to her feet. She smoothed out her dress as he gingerly put away his hard cock. She led him towards the front door but had to pass by John’s view.

“I thought you two were already gone,” he asked, seeing their hands interlocked.

“I was just giving Dan a quick tour of our home,” she offered, going to the door.

“Nice looking bedroom and bed!” Dan piped out of hearing range, receiving another playful slap from her.

Just as she reached for the doorknob, Dan turned her around, gently pinning her against the door. Their breathing was rapid as she began kissing him. He freed her tits from her dress and raised her hem the few inches needed to expose her pussy. She moaned between kisses, feeling two fingers enter her again.

“Oh fuck Dan, you sure make it difficult for me!” She falsely protested, hugging him tightly. He returned her passionate kisses, and he felt a hand go to his cock. “Two can play that game!” She knelt, unzipping his fly. Tracy took his cock out and began sucking on it. Dan placed his hand on her head and playfully fucked her mouth a few times.

She stood red in the face. “Yes, we had better leave before I drag you back to bed and have you fuck me with John home!” She warned.

“And you can invite John to watch us!” He teased.

“I will, tonight, I promise, that is if he’s still awake,” she forecasted.

“Have John watch me fuck you?”

“Maybe while he’s asleep I’ll have you fuck me on my side of the bed,” she hinted.

Dan put his cock away, and Tracy covered her nipples. He took her hand, leading her out the front door to Claudia’s SUV.

“It was really thoughtful of you to give Claudia your SUV. Her old car wouldn’t have lasted much longer.”

“I felt more at ease knowing she was driving something more dependable. Besides, she deserves the better things life has to offer.”

“Such as you.”

“Yes, such as me,” he grinned.

“Do us all one big favour; if you don’t want to marry Claudia, break it off now.”

“I know her first fiancé ran out on her just days before her wedding. Believe me, Tracy, my life wouldn’t be complete without Claudia in it forever.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.