Claudia's Condition - Cover

Claudia's Condition

Copyright© 2014 by Mustang

Chapter 19

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Claudia's journalistic mind knew she shouldn't trust this smooth talking stranger that was hiding from the Police. However, at the risk of being hurt once again, her heart told her to fall in love with him.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Mystery   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Food   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Public Sex  

Dan and Claudia spent a long, wonderful day window shopping and taking in the sights. She enjoyed looking in the off-street boutiques at different items, and as usual, her tall, sexy figure drew plenty of admiring glances. “Your teal green dress has got to be my favourite,” he said, smiling, looking at her deep cleavage and short hemline.

“If I keep wearing your favourite dress so often, I’ll wear it out sooner than we’d like.”

They continued strolling hand in hand. “Hold it, just a second,” she said, stopping and looking in a store window. “Look at what I just spotted.” Dan gazed at the three women mannequins wearing different dresses, but there, in the center. “That’s my dress!” She pointed.

Claudia dragged Dan inside and asked the saleswoman if she could see the dress in the window. They all remarked that it was identical to hers, right down to the same label. Her dress was a size large for her height and weight, but this one was medium.

I have to try it on!” She asked. The dress, taken off the mannequin, was soon in the changing room with her. Removing her dress, she slipped the new one over her arms and guided it down her body. She admired it in the mirror, turning from side to side. It was a little snug because of the smaller size, and she wanted Dan’s opinion.

“So what do you think?” She asked, emerging from behind the door. She held her arms out, turning in a circle.

“Wow!” Dan’s eyes lit up in admiration.

“It’s a little snug, but maybe because it’s new,” she hoped.

“I think it shows more cleavage in front and is shorter in the hem,” he smiled.

“That’s because it’s a medium,” she reasoned. “I wish it was a size larger for a better fit.”

“Not me, I think it’s perfect for you; we’ll take it,” Dan smiled at her and the saleswoman.

“I also have it in white with a green and teal pattern, beige with a white and black pattern, and black with white and tan pattern prints. I’m sure they come in large also,” she offered.

“We’ll take one of each colour,” Dan said.

“You’re so good to me!” Claudia hugged him, still wearing her new dress.

“Now I really won’t be able to take my eyes off you!” He smiled. They did some afternoon grocery shopping, preparing for their evening party.


Claudia paced nervously, waiting for Dan’s first guests to arrive. “Honey, you have nothing to be anxious about. You’ll knock ‘em dead, so to speak,” he reassured, taking her in his arms.

“You shouldn’t have told your friends so much about me. I hope I can live up to their expectations.”

“I love you, Claudia, and I’m very proud of you!” He kissed her, and his loving hug exposed her bare ass below her new teal-green dress.

“I do feel better meeting your friends as hosts instead of going to a party.”

The first to arrive was Brooke, wearing a white crop top that was barely buttoned and blue jeans shorts. They commented on each other’s choice of clothing as friends, not rivals for Dan’s love and affection.

Soon, the other guests started to arrive. Claudia found it easier to greet them at the door and introduce herself instead of Dan doing so. Dennis and Bonnie were Dan’s closest friends in the area. He admired Claudia’s sexy dress as she introduced herself. She smiled shyly, checking him out.

Other friends soon arrived: Alexis, Paige, and Adam; Sabrina, Anne, Stan, Emily, and Mike; and finally Rachel and Dylan. No one came empty-handed, and the kitchen counter was soon full of different homemade dishes. Claudia noted that every woman wasn’t shy about showing plenty of legs and breasts.

Each one greeted Claudia with open arms and admiration for her beautiful looks, figure, and sexy dress. Dan had told them his version of how they met; now the girls wanted to know her version, including all the juicy details. As she described their experiences, all the girls confirmed to her what a good lover Dan is. She felt a little uncomfortable being the center of attention, but several loving smiles from Dan and a few well-timed jokes about him made her feel like the queen of the party.

She downplayed the production of her newsletter, The Middleton Direction, but Dan was proud of her accomplishments and passed around several copies for others to read. She said she was hoping for a career change into television.

Claudia went to Dan, putting her arms around him. She beamed with love and pride for her man. Dan, for someone who writes books for a living, you sure were dreadful in your description of just how beautiful Claudia is,” Dennis offered.

She smiled, blushing at his compliment. “I guess not only is love blind, but it also made me speechless,” he replied, kissing her.

Plenty of food and drink was shared amongst the group. Claudia had no choice but to be centered among the women and was soon accepted by them. The girls could tell from Dan’s longing gaze at her that there was something very special between them.

“Any hint of a marriage proposal?” Bonnie whispered to her.

“Sort of, in general conversations,” she confessed.

“I can tell Dan is really in love with you,” several of the girls told her.


It wasn’t very often the whole group was together to party like this, and Claudia noticed there was no shortage of hands soon exploring other body parts. Shortly, they were divided into two groups, guys versus girls, for games of charades.

Many of the titles had sexual innuendos that began to make the conversations interesting. Dan stared at Claudia, who was sitting across from him, with her pose open on purpose to show him and anyone else her bare pussy. He moved and leaned to her ear, “I know what you’re doing, trying to distract me.”

“I have no idea what you’re talking about,” she innocently replied, smiling, and then opened her legs even more as he kissed her full on the lips. Her bare pussy wasn’t the only one on display for the guys to see.

“Hey, no fraternizing with the opposition!” He was teased.

The girls took her cue and spread their legs wider, whether wearing a skirt, dress, or shorts. The guys stared at the delicious pussies waiting to be fucked. A lot of jokes and laughter were shared amongst the crowd. For the next games, names were picked to form mixed teams of guys and girls. The husband or wife could not be your game partner.

Claudia and Dan were on opposite teams again, and she sat beside Dennis. In her enthusiasm to guess several charades, she’d pat and rub his leg just above the knee. He certainly didn’t mind it when she let her hand stay high on his leg. She could feel him looking down her dress at her tits, and her pussy was just inches away from his view. She smiled at him when he replied the same way, resting his hand high on her leg.

Mike and Dylan were now showing interest in Bonnie, and she’d rest a hand on both their legs. Claudia also noticed that Sabrina and Emily were becoming friendlier with Dan, and it seemed that fewer charades were being played and more body contact amongst the group. She then watched Alexis and Paige walk hand in hand out onto the balcony, embrace, and kiss.

“I guess charades are over for now,” Dan said, seeing the girls leave. He looked over at Claudia, her pussy now in plain view. Sabrina and Emily teasingly inched his hand higher up their legs to the hems of their short dresses.

“Can I get you anything?” He asked Claudia, going to the kitchen. “You know what I want!” She smiled, rubbing his crotch. “Please join me on the balcony in a few minutes.” She asked, and he nodded.


Claudia wasn’t sure if she should react to Dennis’s hand slowly going under the hem of her dress. She could feel her heart beat faster the higher his hand went. She wanted to stop him, but her desire made her let him continue. His finger brushed against her mound, and she jolted. One finger and then a second slid inside her hungry pussy.

“Excuse me, I need to go to the bathroom,” she said, leaving him alone, his hard cock aching to cum.

Returning to the living room, she didn’t see Dan or Dennis. She went onto the balcony for air, gazing at the twinkling lights and the bluish-white surf uncurling under the moonlight. Walking around the corner, she was startled to see Alexis and Paige passionately kissing and a hand under the other’s top, caressing a bare breast.

Alexis reacted to seeing Claudia. “I’m sorry for interrupting your fun. I didn’t know anyone was out here,” she apologized. They broke their embrace and began to return inside. “Please, you don’t have to stop on my account; you look very beautiful together,” she offered, stopping them.

She gave each girl a tender kiss on the lips combined with a gentle tit feel. “It’s such a nice night to make love outside,” she said, leading them back to the padded lounger and encouraging them to continue kissing.

Claudia went and stood by the patio doors and leaned against the railing. She closed her eyes and deeply breathed in the warm night air. She then felt a presence come from behind and caress her around the waist.

“Mmmm, it took you long enough. I love the feel of your arms around me, Dan,” she said softly, leaning against him.

She felt his hands move up her stomach and easily expose her tits to the night air. She moaned with delight as he fondled them, making her nipples grow hard. “Mmm, I love that you feel my tits like this. I need you to fuck my horny pussy, then eat me until I cum!” She yearned. She placed her hands over his, encouraging him to be a little more assertive feeling her tits.

Claudia could feel his breath getting hot, then cooling, on her right shoulder, then his lips kissing her. She put her right hand behind her and felt a hardening cock through his pants. She unzipped his fly and her hand entered. She could feel the heat from his cock and released it from his underwear.

Claudia moaned softly as she stroked his cock and felt a hand go under the hem of her short dress. She obediently spread her legs, allowing exploring fingers to enter her wet pussy. Her body jolted as he touched her sensitive clit.

She moved her pelvis against his fingers, enjoying the pleasure as two fingers lovingly fucked her. “Mmmm, I love you finger-fucking my pussy!” She expressed. “And I love this fucking cock of yours growing hard in my hand!” She bit her lips out of sexual frustration.

“Alexis and Paige are around the corner, making love. I’m tempted to go and join them.” She turned around, wanting to kiss Dan. “Dennis!” She reacted loudly. “I thought it was Dan seducing me!”

“Shhh, just turn around; Dan is with Brooke,” he said softly. Dennis resumed feeling her tits and returned a hand between her legs. He kissed her bare shoulder and gently fingered her pussy.

“We shouldn’t be doing this; what if Bonnie catches us?” She fretted, her body jolting at his touch.

“Take a look inside. I don’t think we have to worry about Bonnie for a while.” Claudia turned slightly, looking over his left shoulder. Bonnie was naked with her back to the windows. She was on Dylan’s lap, fucking him, while she was sucking on Mike’s cock.

He made her body jolt again from another touch to her clit. “Do you want me to stop fingering your pussy?”

“No,” she whispered. Claudia turned, facing the night air, as Dennis continued to seduce her. One hand stroked his cock as the other braced herself against the railing. He’d dry his wet fingers on her nipples, and she’d lick them off too. His fingers made her body jolt again, gently fucking her, and she knew she needed him now.

Dennis turned her to him, and they embraced. Her heartbeat quickened as he kissed her and felt her tits. “Fuck me, Dennis,” her desire revealed.

“I’m going to fuck you, but I’m not going to eat my cum from your pussy. I didn’t know Dan was into that sort of thing.”

He led her inside and stood her there for everyone to see. He slipped off her dress, and the group marvelled at her naked body. Bonnie smiled at her husband as she continued to be fucked by Dylan and sucked on Mike’s cock. She gazed at Claudia’s body, already wanting to eat her pussy. Claudia looked around but couldn’t see Dan, and she noticed Brooke was missing.

Claudia kissed Dennis and stripped his clothes off. She stroked his cock, then stooped and sucked on him. Several of the group watched her sucking on Dennis, making his cock rock hard. She then led him to the couch beside Bonnie and had him sit. She straddled his thighs and guided his cock to her opening.

“I guess being the new girl in the group, all you guys will want to fuck me.” She assumed. “I’m game to fuck you all if you are.” Claudia settled down, taking Dennis’s cock deep inside her. She kissed Dennis and then began fucking him.

A few moments later, she heard the front door close and looked up to see Brooke and Dan. He was carrying several ice cube trays for her. “I ran out of ice, so we got some from Brooke’s place,” he said, seeing Claudia riding Dennis’s cock.

Claudia froze with fright. This was the first time she was fucking another guy without him around. “I’m so sorry, Dan. I’ll stop if you want me to.”

“I see you’re making yourself at home. Perhaps I should use the ice to cool you down,” he kidded.

“I was on the balcony and felt a wonderful pair of hands feeling my tits and fingering my pussy. I thought it was you until I turned around to see it was Dennis seducing me,” she justified. “He got me so fucking horny, I needed fucking.”

“You don’t have to give me a reason for fucking Dennis.” He went to her and kissed her, caressing her tit. He could feel her body movements as she continued fucking him.

“I love you, Dan. I’m getting that feeling again. I need a cock up my ass,” she whispered to him.

“Have you anyone in mind?”

“Maybe I’ll fuck Stan or Adam, or one, then the other?”

“You’ll have to ask them. Some guys don’t like fucking up the ass.”

She watched and heard Dylan begin grunting his fuck into Bonnie, “Dylan will be out of action for a while.”

Claudia looked around at the guys in the room. “Are any of you guys interested in fucking me up my ass? You see, I have my own little sex condition: I love double penetration and eating young pussy,” she admitted.

I’ll gladly fuck that great-looking ass,” Adam volunteered. He came over to Claudia, and she rubbed his crotch and undid his pants. He took them off, then she stroked and sucked his cock to life.

Bonnie lifted off Dylan and placed a towel between her legs. His cock was still hard and glistened with her juices and his cum. Claudia couldn’t resist and used her hand on his ass to bring him closer. She took his cock in all at once and sucked him clean while stroking Adam to keep him hard.

“I’ll see you later on,” she smiled, kissing the top of Dylan’s cock. Dennis partially lay down, and Adam came up behind her. He made several gobs of spit and dropped them at her puckered hole. As she kissed Dennis, she could feel Adam working the head of his cock into her ass.

“You say you like to eat young pussies. What is the youngest you’ve ever eaten?” Bonnie had to know.

“Dan and I were in a nightclub back in Albany. This girl had snuck in, passing herself off as eighteen, but we found out she was only sixteen. Dan fucked her, and I licked up his cum from her pussy,” she confessed.

“I like young pussy too. How young a pussy would you like to eat and finger, maybe ten, eleven, or twelve years old?” Bonnie whispered.

“That would be way too young for even me; maybe fourteen or fifteen,” she replied softly.

“What if I were to say that I could guarantee you a fourteen-year-old pussy to eat and finger?” She whispered in her ear.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.