Claudia's Condition - Cover

Claudia's Condition

Copyright© 2014 by Mustang

Chapter 18

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Claudia's journalistic mind knew she shouldn't trust this smooth talking stranger that was hiding from the Police. However, at the risk of being hurt once again, her heart told her to fall in love with him.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Mystery   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Food   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Public Sex  

“American Airlines announces the arrival of flight 2017 from Philadelphia and Buffalo,” the public address announced.

Dan viewed the large screen displaying the flight’s arrival. Gate twenty-seven was where he was standing, waiting patiently in the arrivals area of Miami International Airport.

Claudia hurried along the corridor toward the baggage claim section. The heels of her shoes announced every step along the slate floor, her breasts swaying with each step.

Finally, walking through smoked sliding doors, his love and inspiration appeared. Claudia dropped the handle of her roller suitcase and ran the last few steps to her lover. She jumped, wrapping her arms tight around his shoulders. Claudia wore Dan’s favourite dress; her green and teal print was nice and low and very short. Her reach and his embrace expose the lower halves of her bare ass to those walking by.

Two men eyed her bare butt as they walked past them, smiling and chatting with each other. The taller one took several quick photos with his cell camera.

“I love you, Dan! I missed you so much, my love. I hate us being apart so much like this!” She muttered into his right shoulder.

“I love you too, Claudia. Three weeks may as well be three months. I hate us being apart also, and I missed you so much too.” He squeezed his lover tightly.

“This may seem crazy, but being here with you in your city makes us being a couple feel so very real to me now,” she said.

“I feel the same way having you finally here with me.”

They kissed, and Dan could taste fresh minty gum. Others passing by gazed at the display of love. He hugged her again, showing the lower half of her bare ass. “I love the feel of this dress on you. It’s so soft and light as if you weren’t wearing it all.”

“It’s made from polyester and feels like I’m wearing nothing at all,” she agreed.

“I wouldn’t put it past you to walk around naked.”

“You get a few drinks into me to build up my nerve, and I’ll walk around naked in public for you,” she dared.

“Walk naked in the day or night?”

“For you, both.” She gave him a sexy smile.

“Did you have a good flight?”

“Boy, what a flight! Very eventful and pleasurable! Thank you so much for flying me, first class, no less. I felt like a queen.”

“You are my queen,” he replied, kissing her.

“And you’re my king,” she said, slipping her arm around his waist.

Dan returned the affection and couldn’t help pulling up the hem of her dress to show a little more of her bare ass.

“Have you had any more calls on your resume?” He asked.

“Arthur was right that I would still receive no interest from several stations. I had quite a few calls from stations complimenting me on my DVD and saying that if they were hiring, they would be very interested in an interview.”

“You’ll get hired, I know it!” He hugged her again.

“Since I was flying out so early this morning, Kim, Tracy, and I drove to Buffalo yesterday. We spent the night at the new Courtyard Hotel across from the airport. Kim pounded my pussy hard with her strap on dildo, and we made the headboard bang against the wall.” She and Dan laughed.

“Aunt Katherine would be proud of you! Did you do any pussy flashing on your way here?”

“Oh yeah, big time pussy flashing to guys at the airport in Buffalo and Philadelphia!”

“You must have had fun.”

“I sure did!” She smiled as they began to walk to Dan’s parked car.

“I flashed my pussy as often as I could and several times to the two guys sitting across from me in the waiting area. I was alone on my row on a smaller plane to Philadelphia but a much bigger one to here. When I boarded the second plane, my seat ended up being between the same two guys I was flashing my pussy to. I could feel each one taking a good look at the amount of tit and leg I was showing. I can imagine the look they gave me when I reached up to put my carry-on bag away. I’m sure they could see my bare pussy.”

“I was really nervous on takeoff and put my hands on both their knees for moral support. We started talking, and I told them I was going on vacation to be with my boyfriend in Miami. Jason and Tony were taking a business trip to Miami. I started to read a copy of Cosmo magazine. One of the headlines on the cover mentioned how to give better oral sex to your lover. Another one talked about giving your partner stronger climaxes. I’m sure Jason and Tony were getting aroused reading over my shoulder; I know I was.”

“They gazed at my body a lot, and our legs began touching. They told several good jokes, and I’d put my hands high on their legs when I laughed, you know, to be friendly. I’d catch them both looking at my tits and between my legs when I’d cross and uncross them. I knew something naughty would probably happen to us.”

“Jason finally let his left hand touch my right knee, and he started to rub it. Of course, I didn’t stop him. Then, Tony started to rub my left leg. Each moved his hand higher and higher up my leg, and I didn’t want to stop them. Inches from my pussy, I spread my legs wider for them, and soon, they were fingering my pussy and making me so horny. I felt nervous because this was the first time I was doing something with a guy without you around me, but I figured I was safe on the plane.”

“Did they lick their finger, you know, taste your pussy juices?”

“Yes, they did.”

“I knew I couldn’t hold back any longer, and I began to rub their cocks and unzip their pants. I didn’t stop Jason and Tony as they began to feel my tits. They had nice-sized cocks on them, and I began to stroke them. We’d have to quickly recover when the stewardess walked by, and I could feel my heart pounding with excitement.”

“I was just going to jerk them both off, but I couldn’t resist those two hard cocks in my hands. I leaned over and started to give Jason a blow job while Tony fingered my horny pussy. Man, they sure got me worked up. I pulled my dress above my waist so I wouldn’t leak any pussy juice onto it.”

“We started getting interrupted by the stewardess, and I thought I’d only jerk them off. I needed to swallow their cum so badly that I said, Fuck it, and sucked off Jason. His cum tasted rather salty.”

“Then, I turned my attention to Tony. I love bringing his cock back to life in my mouth. While I sucked on his, Jason took his turn fingering my pussy. I couldn’t stand it anymore, and he made me cum! I hated having to stifle a good cum! Tony’s cum tasted better.”

“When we landed, they wanted me to stay with them, no doubt as their weekend fuck. Of course, I said no. They could dream about me giving them their blow jobs, while they fucked their wives.”

“Too bad you don’t have any pictures to show me,” he kidded.

Claudia stopped and smiled as she took her cell phone out of her purse. She found the picture and held it proudly for Dan to see. He could see Claudia smiling, her tits and pussy showing. She was sitting between Jason and Tony with a hard cock in each hand.

“The stewardess ended up being very helpful to me and took our pictures,” she smiled. “Jason took these point-of-view shots of me sucking him off.” Dan could see several shots of his cock in her mouth. One showed his cum pooled on her tongue, and the next said that she had swallowed it.

Claudia slid the next pictures to show Dan. “Tony took these shots of me sucking him off,” she showed him. They showed the same sequence as Jason’s pictures.


Claudia didn’t stop talking as they continued walking. “I hope you don’t think badly of me for giving Jason and Tony blow jobs and swallowing their cum.”

“Is that why you’re chewing gum, so I wouldn’t taste or smell their cum on your breath?”

“Yes. I wasn’t sure how you’d react like the other times you’ve kissed me after sucking off a guy back home.”

“We chose this lifestyle for us, and it’s good that you took advantage of the situation. I’m glad you had fun. I just want you to be safe when you fuck another guy or suck him off. I like it when you tell me about your sexy fun; it excites me. You don’t have to cover the smell of your breath when you have sucked off a guy and then want to kiss me.”

“So whenever possible, you want me to kiss you as soon as I’ve sucked off a guy and swallowed his cum?”

“Yes, I do. I find it just as erotic to kiss you like that as you do to me.”

“I’ll enjoy doing the same with you, telling you about doing it with a guy or another woman,” she smiled.

“Where is your car parked?”

“Over to your left,” he said, making a turn down another row.


Claudia spotted two figures to her left. “Don’t look now, but I think we’re being followed by Jason and Tony.”

“Let’s have some fun with them,” he said, stopping and taking her in his arms. As he kissed her, he glanced to the side and saw the two guys stop, watching them. Dan slid a hand inside her dress, revealing her left tit. He fondled it, getting her nipple hard.

“They’re watching us, probably sniffing around, waiting to see if they still have a chance to fuck me,” she said.

“Do you want to fuck them?” He wondered.

“Yes, I would like to, but I’d sooner get to your condo so we can fuck.”

“Would you be interested in giving them both an encore performance from the plane?” He offered.

“So, you are saying you want me to suck off Jason and Tony again so you can see them cum in my mouth?” She looked at him wide-eyed.

“Yes, and you’d have their fresh cum on your breath for us to kiss.”

“I love you, I love you! You’re the best boyfriend ever! Yes, I want to suck them off again!” She hugged him tight to her tits. She could feel the sun on her bare ass.

Claudia took Dan by the hand and turned left, walking towards Jason and Tony. Once they realized she was coming towards them, they started to leave, meandering between parked cars.

“Hey, Jason and Tony, wait up for a minute!” She yelled. They ignored her moving away. They thought her boyfriend was going to confront them. She walked faster, trying to catch up to them. “Hey guys, if you’ll wait up for me, I’ll give you both another blow job! My boyfriend wants to watch me suck you off!” She yelled again.

That offer slowed them down, and Claudia finally caught up to them. “My boyfriend isn’t mad at you or me. He wants to watch me suck each of you off again. Or aren’t you man enough to cum again so soon?” She taunted, catching her breath.

“Oh, I’m man enough,” Jason said, unzipping his fly. Dan followed them as they dragged her suitcase.

“Hi, I’m Dan, Claudia’s boyfriend,” he offered his hand to shake. They introduced themselves and cautiously shook his hand.

“She told me how much fun she had on the plane with you guys giving you both blow jobs and you fingering her pussy. She showed me the pictures of her sucking you both off, and she wants to do it again so I can watch.”

They were standing among the parked cars, and with no one nearby, Dan caressed Claudia from behind. He slipped her tits out of her dress, and they watched him rub her nipples between his thumbs and forefingers. “I’m sure you two won’t pass up another blow job and tit feels?”

Dan boldly slipped her dress off her shoulders and slid it down. He let it fall to the ground, and Claudia stepped out of the crumpled dress, naked. She smiled seductively at Jason and Tony.

“You can both enjoy another blow job and pussy feels, and you can even eat her pussy if you like, but no fucking her,” he stated.

“I don’t need another invitation,” Jason said, picking Claudia up by the waist and laying her roughly on the hood of the car next to him. It felt hot on her skin as Jason buried his head between her legs.

“Be careful; this is someone’s car, and I don’t want to see it scratched up; plus, you could set off the car alarm,” Dan said, picking up Claudia’s dress, and draping it over the right mirror.

Jason started to devour her pussy as if he were a starving animal, slurping and sucking her juices. She bent her knees and had to hold his aggressive head back. He began to feel her tits firmly. Dan took his and Claudia’s phones and began taking pictures and videos.

“Let me have my turn eating her fucking pussy!” Tony wanted. He had to motion Jason away from his meal and bury his head in her moist pussy. Tony wasn’t so rough, and she enjoyed his mouth and tongue on her. As Tony ate her, Jason angled Claudia across the right fender and hood. She was lying on her left side, and he stood at the front bumper.

Her mouth was at the perfect height for Jason, and she began to stroke his cock. She pulled him a little closer and began to suck him off. Her body would suddenly jolt when Tony flicked his tongue over her clit. Dan smiled, enjoying his Claudia was pleased. He was getting great videos and pictures of the threesome.

Several people passed by a few rows away and gazed at the outdoor sexual display. Surely airport security would be called and arrive soon to stop them.

Claudia was aggressively sucking on his cock. “Come on, Jason, I need your fucking cum! I need to swallow your thick, gooey, fucking cum!” She needed it, stroking his cock hard. She’d sucked fast, wanting her prize sooner than normal.

Tony would flick his tongue over her clit making her body jolt again. “That’s what I need too Tony! Eat my horny, fucking pussy! Make me fucking cum!” She commanded

Dan was growing aroused watching Claudia demand to be pleased and all this without a cock up her ass. She’d pause, sucking on Jason, to catch her breath, and push Tony’s face against her pussy.

“Eat my fucking, horny pussy!” She urged through gritted teeth.

Jason looked on wide-eyed as Dan leaned over and kissed Claudia, then she returned to sucking him off.

“I’m going to need more cum to swallow!” She unzipped Dan’s fly, revealing his semi-hard cock to the daylight. “I’ll suck off Jason, then you, my love, then Tony.”

Claudia worked feverishly sucking on Jason’s cock. Dan watched her, wanting her thirst to be quenched. “Come on, Jason, I need your fucking cum!” She begged, pumping his cock.

“I’m getting close!” He warned.

Claudia looked at Dan, making sure his camera was recording the scene. She took Jason’s cock out of her mouth, keeping it open. She stroked him rapidly, aiming it dead center. He wrinkled his brow, and his cock erupted, shooting several streams of cum into her mouth. She smiled and moaned her happiness.

Dan got a perfect video of Jason’s cum landing in her mouth, which she swallowed and opened for more. She felt two more spurts land on her tongue. She let Dan see them for the video, then swallowed, showing her empty mouth. Claudia sucked and sucked hard on Jason’s cock, getting every last drop.

“You should go and see a doctor; your cum tastes salty. One of the saltiest cums I’ve ever swallowed. It could mean a health problem,” she cautioned.

“I didn’t know you could tell the health of a guy by the taste of his cum,” he said.

“I can. Dan’s usually tastes a little sweet. Some guys cum is bitter or metallic.”

“You like to suck a lot of cocks?” He wondered.

“I sure do! I like to use cum from different guys to brush my teeth instead of toothpaste. I also use cum to gargle with to freshen up my breath, then have Dan kiss me,” she lied. Jason cringed, looking at Dan, not believing what she said.

“I love the smell and taste of a guy’s cum on her breath when we kiss,” he supported.

“I really love to eat a good pussy too! Dan, I need you to find me another young pussy to eat while a guy fucks my pussy and you fuck my ass!” She yearned.

“You are such a great girlfriend, and someday you’ll make me a fantastic slutty wife! You are going to have one fucking great vacation with me!” He emphasized. Jason and Tony looked at each other, amazed at the erotic sex these two are involved in.

Claudia finished with Jason, moved him aside, and pulled Dan gently by his cock toward her. “Now for one of my favourites, tasting cum of all my guys,” she said, starting to suck on him. “Don’t hold back like you usually do, honey, and don’t make me beg for it. Let me drink your cum right away,” she enticed.

Dan went along with her manner of speaking. “If you want, I won’t hold back, and I’ll have you begging for something else later on,” he smiled. Jason watched her suck on Dan. He lovingly patted her head, getting a great point-of-view video of her sucking his cock.

As Claudia brought Dan’s cock to life in her mouth, Tony’s tongue was doing magic on her pussy. Dan panned his cell camera from his cock in her mouth to Jason sucking on her tits, then down to Tony eating her pussy. She started moaning, pushing her pussy against his face. She let Dan’s cock slide out of her mouth. “Oh fuck, Dan, honey, Tony is going to make me cum! Umph, uhhh, umph, uhhh,” she moaned.

“Thanks, Tony, I love the sound of another man, or woman for that matter, making my girl cum!” Dan praised. Tony moaned while lapping up her fresh, delicious juices.

“I need cock!” She wanted it and returned to sucking on Dan. Jason leaned over, and she stroked his soft cock while he sucked on her tits again. Tony lightly ate her pussy. She was sensitive, but she didn’t stop him. She loved the feeling of three men pleasing her at the same time.

Claudia would stop sucking on Dan and let him fuck her mouth. Her beautiful eyes would look up at him. His pause was her signal, and she resumed pleasing him and herself.

Several glorious minutes later, “You ready, honey?” She nodded and sucked a few more strokes.

She caressed his cock while holding her mouth open and said, “Come on, Dan, you know what I need. I need to drink your fucking cum!”

Claudia watched that familiar expression wash over his face as his cock erupted like a volcano. She let out a satisfying laugh as his cum spurted into her mouth and onto her tongue. She sucked and slurped, getting every delicious drop from his cock.

Dan moved back, with the camera still recording. “Okay, Tony, it’s your turn for Claudia to suck you off,” he said.

Tony came around, and she unzipped his fly. “Nice-sized cock,” she smiled, getting a big bead of juice from the tip. She spread the liquid around the head of his cock with her tongue, then took it in stages into her mouth.

As she began sucking on her toy, Jason started eating her wet pussy. Tony held her ears and fucked her mouth a few times. Claudia stopped him and continued sucking. She pulled Dan by his cock closer to her. She stroked it, and he rubbed her back and felt her tits.

Dan panned the video, showing Tony being sucked on and Jason eating her pussy. When she saw Dan move in closer to record her, she sucked enthusiastically on Tony’s cock. Dan’s face was only inches from Claudia’s mouth for a close-up view of her cock sucking. She paused, kissed him, sucked some more, then kissed him again.

“I love giving blow jobs and swallowing cum!” She smiled into the camera. She slurped his cock performing for the camera.

Tony had a big smile on his face as he enjoyed his blow job. He started moving his hips more. “Are you getting close?” She asked. He nodded, yes.

Claudia did the same for Tony, stroking his cock rapidly with her mouth open and saying, “Come on, Tony, I need to drink your cum!”

A moment later, “Uh, uh, uh!” He exclaimed, his cum shooting out, hitting the back of her throat. She had a little cough and swallowed, then took in more cum. She pooled that also, showing Dan and the camera, then swallowed. She continued sucking hard on Tony’s cock until he had to stop her.

Dan helped Claudia off the car hood and embraced her naked body. Jason and Tony cringed while watching them kiss after she had sucked off three cocks and swallowed their cum.

Jason and Tony said goodbye and disappeared as they continued kissing. Claudia’s eyes sparkled, her love and lust for him growing deeper. “Oh, Dan, my love, I can’t believe what a turn on it is to kiss you like this and have cum on my breath. You may as well be sucking off your own cocks,” she joked.

“I have no doubt that someday, I’ll suck off a cock for you.”

“And I’ll enjoy watching every second of it! I’ll kiss you with cum breath,” she smiled.

“I’m surprised the airport security didn’t show up to stop us,” he said.

“You mean they saw us the whole time?” She said, wide-eyed. She looked up and around for cameras as she slipped on her dress.

“I have no doubt they saw us, and none of the guys wanted to stop us, unless they received a complaint about you giving blow jobs in public.”

“Where did you park your car?” She asked, looking around.

“You’re leaning your pretty little ass against it,” he said, revealing her tits to the sunlight.

“You mean I was lying on the hood of your car giving blow jobs to Jason and Tony?” She exclaimed. “I hope my pussy and cum juice won’t stain the paint.” She leaned over, inspecting her smear closer. Her fingers rubbing the smear only made it worse. Dan couldn’t resist pulling up her dress and pressing his crotch against her bare ass.

“I had no control over what happened or where. I wasn’t about to let Jason and Tony know it was my car you were lying on.”

“Is this another rental?” She asked, gazing at the sleek and sexy-looking, maroon beauty.

“No, not a rental, it’s mine, ours; I couldn’t stay away from Cadillacs.”

“What model is it?”

“It’s a CTS sedan. I love the styling of it and the LED marker lights.”

“Very beautiful looking, very sexy,” she said, running a hand over the smooth paint. “I thought you would have bought a Mustang. You seemed to like the one you rented back home.”

“I do like the Mustang, but I find it would be a little small for my needs. If I ever owned a mustang, it would be a 1969 GT or Mach 1.”

Claudia began to laugh. “The outside of your car lost its virginity before the back seat will. I hope you know that the back seat is going to lose its virginity before I return home,” she smiled, rubbing his cock.

“I’m counting on it!” He replied, his right hand sliding under her short dress. “You’re still wet.”

“I know my pussy is wet, partly from Jason and Tony, but mostly because I need you to fuck me really good.”

She started to laugh again. “I’ve sucked off five cocks and cum twice, and I haven’t even left the airport.”

“Kim would be so proud of you.”

She smiled. I’ll call her when we get to your place to let her know I arrived okay and tell her about Jason and Tony.”

Dan put her luggage in the huge trunk, then opened the door for her. Claudia’s bare pussy beckoned the sunlight to kiss it as she sat down. She gazed at the affluent interior. She made sure her bare tits were in plain view.

“How are your lady friends doing?” She wondered.

“She’s doing okay. I told everyone you were coming to visit me. I’m anxious to have you meet them. I’m proud of you, Claudia.”

“Is your girlfriend, Brooke, home from her photo business?” She wanted to know.

“She is supposed to land today; I am not sure what time.”

“Have you fucked any of your women friends since you came back home from me?”

“Yes, I have; I’m sorry. Now it’s my turn to hope you don’t think badly of me for fucking other women.”

“As I said on the way to Albany, you don’t have to be sorry, Dan. I love you, and with our new lifestyle, I don’t expect you to be fucking only me. I love you, Dan, and there is no woman on this earth that can take you away from me.”

“And I don’t want or need another woman to love the way I love you.”


Dan drove east along the Dolphin Expressway and MacArthur Causeway toward his condo. “I only live about fifteen miles from the airport.”

“I can’t get over the beautiful pastel and neutral colours of all the buildings and all the palm trees!” She looked wide-eyed. “No wonder you love living here!”

“Condos, apartments, and hotels as far as you can see,” he added.

“And wow, all the beautiful boats.”

“I was thinking we’d go out for a romantic supper tonight.”

“I’d love to. I brought several of my sexy dresses that we bought in Albany. I’ll buy a nice, sexy bikini to wear for you, that’s why my suitcase is so light, so I can fill it with new clothes. Just so you know, I didn’t pack any bras or panties. I also brought my two sexy short schoolgirl skirts to wear for you.”

Dan stopped for a red light, and on the multilane road, people on either side of Claudia had a clear view of her tits.

“I’m taking a long way home to let you see the sites,” he said, driving north on Collins Avenue. “I was thinking of hosting a party tomorrow night. You know, invite my friends and those who live in the building to meet you. I figure it would be easier for you to meet them as the host, rather than going to someone else’s place and not knowing anyone.”

“That is very thoughtful of you, Dan. Yes, I would feel better if they came to me.”

“Or cumming in you or on you,” he kidded. “I’m sure you’ll like the guys. Our parties can sometimes get a little carried away.”

“In what ways may I ask?”

“We usually end up having sex with one or more of our group members.”

“Hmmm, maybe I’m not so far from home as I thought!” She smiled.


“Here we are, 2301 Collins Ave. It’s called the Roney Palace condos. Why, I don’t know. I do know they also own a big hotel nearby,” he said, turning into a large parking lot and parking in his covered space for unit 1069.

“Oh wow, Dan. This building is so beautiful,” she remarked of the tall white, glass, and chrome structure.

“It’s eighteen stories tall, and I live on the tenth floor. You’re going to love it here!” Dan took Claudia’s hand as he towed her suitcase.

“Wow, it looks like a fancy hotel lobby!” She exclaimed, wide-eyed at the tall white walls and beige-speckled marble floors. Her high-heeled shoes clicked with every step, and many eyes turned to scan this sexy, strawberry-blonde beauty.

“George is head of security for our condo,” he said, approaching him. Dan gave him a friendly hello. “George, I’d like to introduce my girlfriend, Claudia Lockhart. She’s visiting me for a few weeks from New York State,” he smiled proudly.

“Good day, ma’am; it’s a pleasure to meet you,” George said, nodding and smiling. He eyed the printed dress that barely covered her body.

“Thank you, Dan, for making me feel so special,” she said as they walked on.

“You are very special to me. I’m proud of you, Claudia, and I want everyone to know that you are my girlfriend and that I love you. I’ve told all my friends that I met this beautiful and talented woman, with whom I’ve fallen in love with.” She squeezed his hand tighter in appreciation for his kind words.

“There’s also a full gym and two pools, a small movie theatre, a private beach, and valet service.”


They rode the elevator to the tenth floor. Neither one missed out on the opportunity to kiss and feel her tit. When the door opened, Dan had both her tits exposed. He stopped at his door, 1069. “I’ll let you do the honours and open the door to your new home, away from home.”

“Thank you, Dan. 1069, just like my apartment 369,” she said, kissing him, then opening the door, allowing her to lead the way.

A short entrance had a closet to their right. A few more steps and the openness greeted her eyes. “Oh, Dan, your place is so beautiful. Your living room is bigger than my whole apartment!” She marvelled.

The sunlight bathed the open-concept layout through the two-layer tall windows. To their right was the large kitchen with light oak cabinets and brushed aluminum appliances. The dining area had a rectangular table with seating for six. The living room was gigantic, with floor-to-ceiling glass. Smooth neutral colours displayed a three-piece sofa set, centering a giant wall-mounted sixty-five-inch flat-screen TV. In the far corner, facing out into the room, was Dan’s workstation for writing his books. The other corner had a gas-fired fireplace insert.

“I have two bedrooms, one and a half baths, and laundry.” Dan led the way, giving her the grand tour. “I love my condo because it’s a corner unit and has a wraparound balcony.” She spied the medium-brown marble floors of the ensuite bathroom, which had a Jacuzzi tub, a stand-up shower, and two sinks.

He showed her the master bedroom. Another large wall-mounted TV was there. She sat on the queen-sized bed, feeling the softness of the comforter. “I can hardly wait for us to fuck,” she smiled.

“I have a gift for you,” she smiled, going to her suitcase. She took out a small, flat box, brightly wrapped as if it were his birthday. Dan opened it and took off the lid. Unfolding the tissue paper, he saw a picture frame with two photos in it. The left one showed the photo that Jane had taken of them together at the Texas Roadhouse restaurant. The second shot showed her wearing her sexy teal dress in a flirty pose.

“Thank you, Claudia. I’ll put it on my desk beside my mom’s; that way I can look at you when I work.”

“I noticed that you don’t have any pictures of your friends, especially Brooke,” she observed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.