Claudia's Condition - Cover

Claudia's Condition

Copyright© 2014 by Mustang

Chapter 16

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Claudia's journalistic mind knew she shouldn't trust this smooth talking stranger that was hiding from the Police. However, at the risk of being hurt once again, her heart told her to fall in love with him.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Mystery   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Food   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Public Sex  

“Hi Doug, this is Dan Davenport; can I please speak with Kim?” He asked.

“Kim, the phone is for you!” Dan could hear him yell.

He waited and heard footsteps growing louder. “Hi Kim, it’s Dan. You told me to call you anytime I wanted to fuck you. I need to fuck you tonight before I fly back to Miami. You have an hour to get ready to go out for a dinner date and fuck,” he stated bluntly.

“You’ve caught me off guard. I didn’t expect you to actually go through with it. But a promise is a promise, and one that I look forward to keeping very much!”

“Claudia says for you to wear your tan-coloured dress.”

“But it’s my shortest one, and the material is so low, it barely covers my nipples! I’ve only worn that dress when the three of us have gone out on our club nights.”

“If you don’t wear that dress, then I won’t let Dan fuck you tonight,” Claudia said into the speaker.

“Okay, okay, I’ll wear it. You’re so bad, Claudia!” She teased. “How is your head feeling?”

“I’m better now that I had a good nap. I was feeling fucking horrible earlier. I went to work for ten days, and Dan helped me, but it was useless. I felt so lousy, I was home in bed by twelve thirty and slept.”

“That’s what you get for drinking on a weeknight,” she kidded.

“And I’m sure glad I wasn’t drinking last night. I would have been screwed when the state trooper stopped us,” Dan mentioned.

Thanks, Claudia, for letting Dan take me out for dinner. So, Dan, I’m wondering, Where would you like me to meet you for dinner?” Kim asked.

“You’re not going to meet me anywhere.” I’m going to pick you up at your home.”

“My home, then call my cell or text me from the driveway.”

“No, I won’t. You aren’t proud to go out on a dinner date with me?” He asked.

“Of course I am; you should know that!”

“I will do the proper thing and come to your door, and you will invite me inside while I wait for you.”

“You wait for me with Doug, knowing we’re going out?”

“Yes, imagine me talking to Doug as you are getting ready for me to take you out for a good dinner and a good fucking,” he teased.

“Okay, I’ll try to be ready for you.”

“Doug, I have to take a quick shower and dress. I’ve been invited out on a dinner date with Dan Davenport. He flies back to Miami tomorrow, so he’s treating Claudia, Tracy, and me to dinner out,” she admitted.

Kim’s heart pumped out of control, like a teenager dating her first crush, with the thoughts of Dan fucking the daylights out of her. She showered, paying attention to her pussycat. She gazed at her reflection in her full-length mirror as she dressed, almost feeling guilty that she was nervous and anxiously preparing for a great fucking from another man as her husband sat downstairs. Hair, teeth, perfume, lipstick, and her extremely sexy dress were perfect, and of course, no bra or panties is always her rule.


The doorbell chimed. “Shit, an hour has gone by already!” She shrieked. Kim hurried to beat Doug to the door. Dan was about to press the chime button again when she opened the front door.

“Wow, look at you!” Dan’s eyes lit up. Her tan dress was cut so low that it barely covered her nipples, and because it was so short, her pussy would show when she sat. “Kim, you look fantastic! Good enough to eat from head to toe and every place in between!” He grinned.

“Shhh, will you keep your voice down? Doug will hear you!” Her hoarse whisper was declared as she finished putting in her stud earring. She grabbed his sleeve, pulled him inside the door, and escorted him to the rec room. “I’ll be right with you,” she said, quickly kissing his cheek.

“Hi Doug, watching the Yankees and Marlins, I see,” Dan offered, shaking his hand and sitting on the couch. He gazed around at the hunting and fishing pictures of him and John.

Doud downed the last of a beer from a can and leaned over, taking another from a cooler. He was about to open it, offering it to Dan first. “Would you like a beer?”

“No, thanks; I’m driving. Maybe another time. Do you go to many ball games?” He asked, watching the Marlins come up to bat.

“John and I have watched the Yankees play in Cleveland a few times. It’s a lot closer than going to New York.”

“I take in about twenty Marlins games. I live only about half an hour from the stadium. Do you watch hockey?”

“I sure do. I get to see a lot of the Rangers, Philly, New Jersey, and Pittsburgh.”

“I’m still a tormented Leaf fan, having grown up mostly in Toronto. I get to a lot of Panthers games, and of course when the Leafs play there and in Tampa, I also love NASCAR and get to Daytona and Homestead-Miami each year to watch the big boys.”

“I like NASCAR too.”

A few more minutes later, Kim appeared at the entranceway. She noticed them both intently watching the ball game. “Would you sooner stay here and watch the ball game with Doug?” She feared.

“Are you kidding me and missing out on a dinner date with a hot-looking chick like you? No way, that’s what DVRs are for. I’d record whatever game or race it was, enjoy my night out with my woman, then watch the game afterward,” he explained to see if Doug would take the strong hint on how to treat Kim.

“Get yourself a new dress?” Doug asked, glancing at her slim figure.

“No, you just haven’t seen it on me yet.”

“Doesn’t she look beautiful?” Dan offered, holding out his hand to her and urging her to sit close beside him. Kim looked nervously at Doug in his Lazyboy chair as Dan held hands with her. The shortness of her dress would easily show Doug her bare pussy. Dan placed his right hand on her knee and began moving it up her leg as Doug watched the game. She stopped his hand, holding it in place.

“We should be going. We’re eating at the Falls Golf and Country Club. I heard it’s the best place around for great food and atmosphere in town,” he said.

“It is, and rather pricey too. That place uses real cloth napkins,” she offered.

“I see you and John like to fish. You two, plus Tracy and John, should plan a vacation to stay with me in Miami. You guys would love the saltwater fishing there, and we could take in any of the pro sports in season at the time. And great bikini weather too,” Dan smiled, admiring Kim’s ample cleavage.

Dan began to move his hand higher up her leg again. Her heart practically burst out of her chest as she glanced at Doug and let his hand continue. Kim couldn’t resist slightly spreading her legs. It took just the touch of his little finger to her pussy lips to make her body jolt. All Doug had to do was turn his head, and he’d see Dan’s hand between her legs.

“That would certainly break up a long, cold winter around here,” she agreed, already thinking of her and Dan going on vacation.

A fingertip slid past her lips, and she stopped his hand. The erotic scene was more than she could ever hope for. She just wanted to spread her legs and tell Dan to fuck her right there in front of Doug!

“I’ve been on a few boat charters for sailfish, small sharks, swordfish, marlin, tuna, and barracuda, to name a few,” Dan said from experience.

“Shark, sailfin, and marlin, you say?” Doug asked. His interest sparked, he turned his head from the game, seeing Dan’s hand between Kim’s legs. She froze with fright, holding Dan’s hand still.

“That would make a really great fishing vacation,” he said, not mentioning anything.

He began to slowly finger her pussy with Doug watching, and she let go of his hand. She spread her legs even further. “Surely he must be able to see Dan’s fingers, my crayon!” She thought. Kim looked at Doug as Dan rubbed her clit, making her body jolt.

He turned his head back to the game, and two fingers went deeper into her pussy. She was almost beyond control, looking at her husband as Dan fingered her pussy.

“I don’t want you to stop, but we should be going,” she whispered.

They stood to leave, still holding hands. Kim let out a deep sigh of sexual frustration. “I have your supper ready in the fridge; you just have to heat it up in the microwave. Don’t wait up for me; I’ll be home fairly late,” she warned, leaning over and kissing his forehead. The low opening of her dress very easily revealed a left tit. She leaned over, the hem revealing the bottom of her bare ass to Dan.

“If Doug knows I’m going out to get fucked, he doesn’t seem to care,” she thought, covering up her nipple.

As they walked towards the front door, “Which way to your bedroom?” He asked.

“Why do you ask?” All he did was grin. Dan, we can’t fuck in my bed with Doug still home!” She brushed his shoulder in naughty disgust, then smiled too.

“Why not? He obviously watched me finger your pussy. Where’s your sense of adventure? Do your bed springs squeak when you fuck?” He teased.

“No, they don’t squeak,” she smiled, paused a moment, then gave him an evil grin as she guided him by the hand. “If we had the time, I’d consider letting you fuck me with Doug downstairs.”

She led him up the stairs to the master bedroom. With a slight brush of his hand, her thin dress straps were off her shoulders. She exposed her beautiful tits to him, and she urged him to suck on her nipples. Kim’s breathing was already out of control, and she accepted his tongue into her mouth. She bounced on the bed as he lay on top of her.

“Yes, suck on my tits!” She urged, running her fingers through his hair.

Kim pulled him back up, sucking his tongue into her mouth again. She breathed heavily through her nose and moaned as he caressed her tits. Dan moved lower and spread her legs wider. He didn’t have to touch the hem of her sexy dress; her pussy was already showing. He buried his face in her scented pussy.

“Yes, yes, eat my fucking cunt!” She wanted, pushing his head against her. Dan quickly lapped at her pussy, then returned for more kisses. “You’re a real cunt teaser!” She grinned.

“And you’re an unhappily married slut,” he replied, sliding two fingers inside her damp pussy. She pushed his head back down to lick her some more.

“I don’t fuck around on Doug as often as people may think, and certainly not in my own bed. Tracy and I like to wear really sexy clothes, which give the impression that we fuck around a lot on our husbands. But the thought of you fucking me here in my bed with Doug downstairs does have my heart racing!” She envisioned.

“We had better go, or I won’t be responsible for what might happen,” he said, licking his shiny fingers. “Mmm, you taste so good. I can hardly wait to eat your pussy longer and give you a good fucking!”

“Don’t get me going like that or I will let you eat my pussy and fuck me now!” She said, tempted to do it.

Kim pulled him back up and kissed him. Breathing came hard and fast through their noses, moans escaping from them. Desire was beginning to take over, and she couldn’t resist the urge to touch his cock. She fumbled with his zipper, managing to pull it down.

She slid her right hand inside the opening and said, “Oh fuck!” She exclaimed, feeling his semi-hard cock. Her fingers moved his underwear, and she moaned again, feeling the heat of his firm muscle.

She bent her knees, spreading her legs wider. “I need you to fuck me, Dan, but just for a few minutes!” She needed to stroke his cock.

“You are a cock teaser!” He smiled. “But what about Doug, who’s downstairs? He might hear us.”

“He can watch if he likes,” she said, taking his cock out of his pants. She gazed at his hard cock. “Now I know one of the reasons Claudia loves you so much!”

“Has any guy ever fucked you in your bed before?” He asked, his mouth keeping her nipples hard.

“No, you are the first one. Claudia and Tracy have been in this bed with me before,” she confessed, kissing him hard and stroking his cock.

She rubbed his cock up and down her lips, which surrendered to their new friend. “Remember, just fuck me for a few minutes. I’ll definitely make it up to you later tonight.”

She released his cock as he began a gentle fucking rhythm. She cupped his face in her hands, smothering him with kisses. Her body undulated to his thrusts, and her pelvis met each one.

“I sure do need a good fucking! Uhhh, this feels so fucking good! Suck on my nipples. I want you to keep my nipples hard all night!”

“And I have no doubt that you’ll keep my cock hard all night too!” He agreed.

Dan turned his head towards the door and said, “Hey Doug, I’m fucking your wife!”

“Are you fucking nuts?” She exclaimed, covering his mouth as she snickered.

“Hey honey, Dan is fucking me, and I love it!” She yelled too. The gleam of lust was growing in her eyes.

“Just a minute more, I love you, Dan,” her eyes glistened.

“You mean, you love me fucking you, not the romantic, I love you,” he clarified.

“Yes, I love you for fucking me. And maybe the real love will come too.”

“That’s the problem with couples, especially teenagers, when they say, I love you, while fucking. They love the actual act of fucking but aren’t in love with the person.”

“This is no time for lectures, just fuck me!”

Dan pounded away at her pussy a few more times. “Okay tiger, you should stop now,” she patted his back.

“I can’t stop!” He cried, pounding her more.

“No, no, not now, you’ll stink up my pussy!”

Dan then slowed and stopped. He just grinned and pulled out of her. He leaned back on his knees, his hard cock bobbing to his pulse. Kim then touched her pussy, “You cunt teaser; you didn’t cum in me!”

“Had you going, didn’t I?” he laughed.

“Why you cunt teaser!” She repeated, pushing him backward. His cock stood straight up, and she quickly moved to devour it. She moaned as she sucked hard and fast on his cock. “I’m also going to give you a blow job tonight!

“Hey Doug, Kim is sucking on my cock!” He yelled. She didn’t object and sucked harder.

“Be careful, or you will make me cum!” He warned.

“I’ll show you some of my tricks later tonight,” she tempted, returning to his cock for a moment, then moving to his side.

“Cock tease!” He replied, and they laughed.

“Shhh, Doug will hear you!” She whispered.

“Hey Doug, your wife is a great fuck!” He said it again, loudly, toward the open door.

“Will you quit it, Doug will hear you for sure,” her hoarse whisper declared. She covered his mouth with hers so he couldn’t talk. She moaned softly, feeling his two fingers gently fuck her.

“Do I ever need you to fuck me!” She yearned.

“Here in your bed?”

“Maybe ... yes, yes, here in my bed!” Her impish smile implied.


Dan stood and helped Kim to her feet. She smoothed out her dress as he gingerly put away his hard cock. She led him towards the front door but had to pass by Doug’s view. “I thought you two had gone already,” he said, seeing them holding hands.

“I was just giving Dan a quick tour of our home,” she offered, going to the door.

“Nice looking bedroom and bed!” Dan piped out of hearing range, receiving another playful slap from her.

Just as she reached for the doorknob, Dan turned her around, lightly pinning her against the door. Their breathing was rapid as she began kissing him. He freed her tits from her dress and raised her hem the two inches needed to expose her pussy. She moaned between kisses, feeling two fingers enter her again.

“Oh fuck Dan, you sure make it difficult for me!” She falsely protested, hugging him tightly. He returned her passionate kisses and felt a hand go to his cock. “Two can play that game!” She knelt, unzipping his fly. Kim took his cock out and began sucking on it. Dan placed his hand on her head and playfully fucked her mouth a few times.

She stood red in the face. “Yes, we had better leave before I drag you back to bed and have you fuck me with Doug home!” She warned.

“And you can invite Doug to watch us!” He teased.

“I will, tonight, I promise, that is if he’s still awake,” she forecasted.

“Have Doug watch me fuck you?”

“Maybe while he’s asleep I’ll have you fuck me on my side of the bed,” she hinted.


Dan put his cock away again, and Kim covered her nipples. He took her hand, leading her out the front door to the Mustang.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.