Claudia's Condition
Chapter 15

Copyright© 2014 by Mustang

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Claudia's journalistic mind knew she shouldn't trust this smooth talking stranger that was hiding from the Police. However, at the risk of being hurt once again, her heart told her to fall in love with him.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Mystery   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Food   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Public Sex  

“This hasn’t been a very fair day for you compared to me. I’ve already had six cocks and a pussy while you’ve had none,” Claudia mentioned.

“I did finger Janice’s pussy while we watched your video.”

“I know, but you didn’t get a fuck or a blow job from her.”

“So what’s next?” He asked.

“Let’s find us a sex store to buy some toys and sexy clothes for me to wear. Then I’ll show my tits and pussy while we eat dinner,” she smiled.

Claudia searched for sex store locations on her cell phone and found too many to choose from. “This one also sells club dresses. I could buy a really sexy dress to wear for you,” she grinned, rubbing his crotch.

“Sexier than the dress you have on? I’m all for that!”

Claudia gave Dan the directions to the Leather and Lace Boutique on Regent St. They went inside and were greeted by a woman in her late twenties named Sandy. They looked around to see what they could find and joked about some of the different toys they saw. Claudia finally got up the nerve to ask for help.

“I enjoy double penetration, but we can’t always find the second guy for a threesome to enjoy our fun,” she admitted.

“I have the perfect toy for you. It’s a double strap on dildo. Your partner puts his cock inside the hollow end of the dildo to fuck you while the other cock is inside your butt. There are three different-sized rings for various-sized dildos. I’ve had nothing but rave reviews for its use,” she smiled, eyeing Claudia’s sexy dress.

“We’ll take one.” Dan smiled at Claudia.

“If you’re more adventurous, there’s the double-ended dildo that she can wear anytime. It’s strapless to free up your hands for other fun. You use your pelvic muscles to keep it in place. So it also exercises your PC or anal muscles. You can also use either end on your man’s body to stimulate his butt. It also takes a bullet vibrator to keep you humming. Imagine walking around shopping or sitting at work with a dildo up your pussy and your butt. Many women have told me they have to be very silent if they cum in public.”

“We’ll take one too,” Claudia smiled.

“We have several styles of cock rings to help keep your man hard. Some men wear them for a few hours when they go out on the town to enhance the size of their cock.”

“We’ll take several!” Claudia pointed.

“I want to wear a good cupless bra for Dan and other men.”

“I have several colours to choose from,” Sandy said. Claudia tried on several to get the best fit. Her tits looked so inviting, caressed in her new bra.

“I’ll take two black, two white, and a beige,” Claudia selected. “I also want to wear a nice short schoolgirl skirt.”

“We have several colour patterns for you to choose from. The top has no buttons and ties in front so you can show or hide as much tit as you like. You can try one on to see how it looks on you. They can also easily show off nice silky panties if you like.”

Oh, I won’t be wearing any panties underneath,” she hinted. “And I also want to see your selection of club dresses.”

“You certainly have come to the right store.”

Claudia came out of the change room wearing a pink, white, and black checkered school skirt. She wore a white cupless bra underneath the thin white top. Her nipples were barely covered and showed through her top.

“Can you see my ass alright?” She asked, posing for him.

“Can I ever!” He smiled.

“How about now?” She leaned over.

“Now I can see your bare ass and your pussy lips showing.”

“Perfect, that’s exactly what we want, perfect for showing me off!” Claudia smiled.

“I’ll take this one and a blue one.”

“Seeing your style choice of clothes, I know the perfect club dress for you.”

She showed her a deep V-neck, short white dress. “The neckline plunges down between the breasts and navel. The hem can be long or shortened with the side drawstring. Short enough to show off your pussy,” she explained.

“I’ll take one in white, beige, black, and pink,” she smiled.

“Why are you buying so many clothes?” Dan asked.

“Some are for Kim and Tracy,” she smiled.

Claudia gulped at the 457-dollar bill and prepared to pay it. Who knows when they’ll return to Albany? Dan stepped in to pay the amount with his debit card.

“Now to find a good nightclub to show off my schoolgirl skirt and top in,” Claudia wondered. “Can you suggest a nightclub where Dan and I could have some naughty fun?”

“It’s Tuesday, so it’s Ladies Night, and the only place to go is Daniel’s. At Daniel’s with Ladies Night, the ladies rule and the guys drool!” Sandy kidded. She gave them the directions and suggested getting there by 8:30: “By nine, the place will be full of chicks and guys looking to get fucked.”


“Now to find us a restaurant so I can show off my tits and pussy to some men for us,” she smiled.

As Dan drove and Claudia searched for restaurants on her cell, they passed a Steak and Stein. “This place looks pretty nice and would save us time from searching,” she said.

Dan parked the Mustang and opened Claudia’s door for her. “Now doesn’t that look inviting,” he said, seeing her bare pussy displayed. Her tits showed easily with her cupless bra and top.

“They walked hand in hand inside to find they were ahead of the dinner crowd. Almost every eye scanned her body as they found a booth in a far corner, quickly discussing taking pictures and videos.

She looked around, noticing their booth was semi-secluded and not very busy. “Will you take some sexy pictures of me?”

Dan took several pictures of her smiling with her breasts mostly exposed. She spread her legs, giving him good pussy shots. He tried to have people in the background of all pictures to show how daring she was.

“Videotape the waiter bringing us a menu and our meals. I want to see his reaction to seeing my tits and pussy,” she asked.

“Here he comes,” Dan warned as the waiter approached Claudia from behind. Dan started the video in his cell.

“Good ... afternoon,” he paused, seeing Claudia’s tits barely contained in her top. She smiled at him as his eyes took in her exposed cleavage.

“It sure is hot outside,” she said, pinching her top by her tits and pulling it out to make a breeze. Her right nipple showed easily for him. He scanned her luscious body and nonexistent skirt.

“Yes, it sure is hot out today,” he replied.

He handed her a menu, which she dropped on purpose. She adjusted her legs to pick it up, allowing him to reach it first. She slid her left leg back, giving him a clear view of her bare pussy. He paused a moment to look between her legs, and she smiled at him as their eyes met.

“Sorry, clumsy of me.” She accepted the menu from him, glancing at his crotch as he stood.

“Can you recommend anything good to eat?” She asked.

“Hmm, I had better keep my comments to myself,” he grinned.

“You can say what you’re thinking, Terry,” she said, smiling and looking at his name tag.

“I would think that your specialty today would be breast meat, chicken breast in particular.”

She slipped her top aside, showing him her right tit, “You’re very observant; I couldn’t agree more.”

“You like breast meat?” She teased.

“Yes, I do, at the moment, raw, not cooked,” he said, gazing at her breast.

Claudia motioned him to lower with her finger. “I’ll have the breast meal, and so will you,” she whispered. She took his left hand and placed it on her right tit. She looked to Dan, who continued taping and smiled at him.

“If you are a good waiter to us, I’ll also let you feel my pussy,” she boldly enticed.

“And what would you like, sir?” He asked, looking at Dan.

“I’ll have what you’re having. I don’t mind sharing my wife,” he smiled. Claudia looked wide-eyed at Dan, then smiled.

“My husband is so good to me,” she praised.

“Please feel my other tit before you go,” she asked. He slid her top aside and fondled her left tit. “Can you bring me a double rye and seven? I feel like getting fucking drunk to celebrate. You want to have a rye or a beer?”

“No, I shouldn’t; I’m driving. I’ll have the burger platter with a diet root beer,” he ordered.

Claudia watched Terry leave to order their meals, “Nice looking ass! Sorry, Dan. I guess I’m coming on a little strong to him.”

“You want to try this guy’s cumming on you?”

“You mean guys cumming all over my face and tits? Butt cake, I think it’s called.”

Dan laughed. “It’s called Bukkake, a Japanese word. Yes, I’m surprised you didn’t have a few of the kids from the university cum on your tits or face.”

“I guess I could try it if I get drunk enough.”

“Why don’t you sit on my right so we can feel each other while we eat? That way Terry has a good view of me,” she suggested.

“Are we you going to show your tits and pussy to our waiter or waitress every time we go out to a restaurant?”

“It appears that I am. Just wait until you take Kim out on your date tomorrow night,” she smiled, giving him a quick kiss.

Dan moved, sitting beside her, and they began kissing. She accepted his hand inside her top, caressing her left tit. Her right hand went to his lap, rubbing his cock. “I need you to fuck me already.” She put her right leg over his left, her bare pussy now in plain view.

Terry returned with their drinks. She kept Dan’s hand inside her top and smiled, thanking him. He put his left hand down, casually rubbing her pussy.

They toasted to her resume video, and Claudia downed half her drink at once. She shook her head at the harsh taste and smiled at Dan. “You had better be prepared because I think I’m going to be a very naughty girl at the night club,” she predicted.

“Have all the fun you want; you’ve earned it!”

“All the cock and pussy I can get?”

“Yes, enjoy yourself; who knows when we’ll ever be back in Albany.”

“I want you to have fun too. We can pretend to be husband and wife again. That sounds naughtier than being just boyfriend and girlfriend when we’re out fucking,” she smiled, handing him a Viagra from her purse.

“Again? You’ll have me going around with a permanent hard-on and a headache,” he kidded.

“Would that be so bad? Imagine all the women we could get into our bed to fuck with your hard cock showing in your pants!” She envisioned.

Claudia guided Dan’s right hand between her legs, saying, “Finger my pussy for Terry when he brings us our meals.”

She adjusted her ass so she could take his fingers deeper. She looked over her left shoulder. “Here he comes,” she said.

“Don’t you mean, here he cums, c-u-m-s?” He kidded.

“You want me to make him cum for us?”

“Sure, you may as well keep up your winning streak,” he joked.

“I’ll sneak him into the women’s washroom after our meal and give him a blow job,” she said.

“Hi Terry,” Claudia smiled at him as he placed their plates in front of them. He couldn’t help but notice Dan’s right fingers going in and out of her pussy. His thumb made her body jolt.

“My husband is so good to me!” She smiled at him. “And I love it when two men are fingering my pussy at the same time,” she revealed. Claudia guided Terry’s left hand down and urged several fingers inside to join Dan’s.

“That’s it, finger my horny cunt!” She demanded. Terry quickly thrust his fingers in and out. She turned her left hand, rubbing his cock through his pants.

“Told you, you’d get to feel my pussy!” She smiled. Dan removed his fingers, allowing Terry to continue to please her.

“I should get to my other customers,” he said, sliding his finger out.

“Lick your fingers, don’t I taste delicious?” She teased.

She watched him lick the tips and said, “Yes, you do taste very good.”

“Please come back and finger my pussy again.”

“Yes, I will.”


Dan and Claudia enjoyed their meals. She urged him to finger her pussy when he could and let Terry continue her pleasure. She was thirsty and ordered another double rye. She’d smile at him as he fingered her pussy again.

“You’re teasing me, Terry,” she’d smile when his thumb would touch her sensitive clit, making her body jolt. “I want to suck on your cock! I love to swallow a guy’s cum!” she needed, trying to unzip his fly.

“I wish you could, but not now,” he said, fingering her pussy. “I have to take care of my other customers. I’m sorry that I can’t do anymore.”

“I’ll pay for the meals and wait for you in the Mustang,” Dan said.

“Come with me. I know you like to watch me give blow jobs,” she said, rubbing his crotch. “You are so good to me,” she kissed him and went searching for Terry.


“There you are. Can you come with us? One of the women’s toilets is not working,” she said, taking Terry by the hand. Dan followed them into the women’s washroom. She took Terry into the largest stall, and Dan closed the door to allow more room. “No, leave the door open so anyone can watch.”

“Can watch what?”

“Watch me give you a blow job. My husband gave you a nice tip for good service, but I know I can do much better,” she smiled, kneeling. “And swallow your cum too,” she smiled, unzipping his fly.

“Your husband is going to watch you suck me off?” She took out his cock, kissed the head, and stroked it.

“It’s a good thing I keep my cell phone charged for our pictures and video,” Dan said, starting his recording.

Claudia undid her top, showing her full tits, supported by her cupless bra, and began sucking on Terry. “I’d normally take a lot longer sucking a guy off, but I know you have to return to work.”

“Luckily for me, I’m on my fifteen-minute break,” he smiled.

“Good. In that case, I can take my time. I love sucking cock,” she stated, resuming her meal.

Terry cupped the sides of her head, gently fucking her mouth. Dan used Claudia’s cell to take pictures as he continued recording.

“Remember to get a good view of him cumming in my mouth,” she reminded Dan.

A woman came in to use the washroom and noticed several feet under the wall divider. She looked on wide-eyed, seeing a woman on her knees giving a guy a blow job and another man recording it.

“You can be next, honey, if you like. I love to eat pussy, as much as I love sucking off cocks!” Claudia offered.

“Don’t mind my wife; when the mood to suck on a cock hits her, no man is safe,” Dan joked to the woman.

The stranger used the far stall and stood by the sink closest to them. As she slowly washed her hands, she watched the impromptu porn show in the mirror’s reflection. Her hands dry, she turned and briefly watched the cock sucking action and then left.

A few more minutes later, “Oh fuck, you’re going to make me cum!” Terry warned. Claudia held her mouth open and stroked his cock.

She smiled up at him and said, “Come on, Terry, I’m thirsty.”

“Uhhh, uhhh, uhhh, uhhh!” He grunted out four good cum spurts. She could see and feel Terry’s cream landing on her tongue, and she moaned with delight.

The cell recorded Terry’s cum shots landing on her tongue and lower lip. She licked her lips and then swallowed. She smiled, smacked her lips, opened her mouth to show his cum was gone, then resumed sucking hard and fast on his cock.

“I bet you don’t get that kind of tip very often,” she said, standing.

“That was my first blow job as a tip, thank you very much!” Terry grinned, putting his cock away.

“It was my pleasure,” she said, smiling and offering her tits to him. Dan rerecorded Terry fondling her tits and sucking on her nipples. She stepped closer, offering her lips to him, and he turned his head.

“At least I know one man for sure who’ll kiss me after I’ve sucked off a cock,” she said, going to Dan. Terry wrinkled his nose in disgust, seeing those two sharing remnants of his cum through their kiss.

“Thanks for the blow job, lady. I’ve got to get back to work,” Terry said, leaving.

Claudia moaned her pleasure as she and Dan continued kissing. “Am I to kiss you after every time you suck off a cock?” He wondered.

Yes, you are, and you know you’ll enjoy it as much as I do. The same as I want to lick your cum from every pussy you fuck,” she revealed.


Realizing it was now 7:30, they drove to find Daniel’s Bar. The parking lot was about half full as Dan opened Claudia’s car door for her. She teased him with several bare-pussy poses, and he took the opportunity to take several pictures of her. She slid her top open, and her bare tits also followed in pictures.

Inside the front door, Dan paid the twenty-five-dollar cover charge for him. He was told to keep his ticket stub for a door prize to be drawn later that night. Ladies get in free on ‘Ladies Night.’ Claudia smiled at the guy as he eyed her revealing top and skirt. She received several compliments on her sexy, short schoolgirl skirt. Her tits were barely contained in her open top and cupless bra. They scanned the darkened, though well-lit, interior, seeing dozens of tables surrounding a large dance floor. A few areas had semicircular padded seats. Male and female eyes gazed over this new woman in their midst.

They found an empty table with a padded bench and sat side by side. They took in the atmosphere while looking at the waiting crowd. She noticed all of the women were sexually dressed in various ways.

A female in her mid-twenties came to their table, smiled, and said, “Welcome to Daniel’s; may I take your order?” They both smiled, eyeing her slender figure. She wore a very low scooped pink top displaying the name Daniel’s across well-rounded breasts and a short white skirt.

Claudia ordered double rye and seven and asked for a list of shooters. Dan ordered a Diet 7-Up, saying he was driving tonight. The waitress complimented him on choosing to go alcohol-free since he would be driving. Claudia scanned the list of shooters and pointed out several to Dan. “I’ll have a Screaming Orgasm,” she laughed.

“Wouldn’t we all?” the waitress kidded. “That’s a popular drink amongst the women,” she smiled at Dan. “It’s made of coffee liqueur, Bailey’s Irish Cream, Amaretto, and Vodka.”

“And I’ll also have a Blow Job; that drink sounds interesting,” she smiled.

“I know my husband would order a blow job, if he was drinking tonight. I love to drink blow jobs but have never had an alcoholic one,” Claudia joked.

“The Blow Job has an ounce of Kalua, Coffee liqueur, Amaretto, topped with whipped cream. You grip the mouth of the glass with your lips and tilt your head back to drink it. If the cream is spilled and trickles down your body, then anyone you choose is allowed to lick up the spill, no matter where it is on your body,” she smiled.

“I’ll have to remember to spill some cream. We’re visiting from Middleton, and it was suggested we try Daniel’s for a good time. So what can you tell us about it?” Claudia asked, viewing her figure.

“The women use this time to check out the men to find who they want to start dancing with. At 9 p.m., this place comes to life. The ladies rule the night as far as which guy or guys you choose to dance with and everything else that goes on.”

“What do you mean by everything else?” She wondered.

“Are you two married?”

“Yes, we are,” she spoke for them both, smiling at Dan, and he gently squeezed her hand.

“Let me just say that from the first dance on, you may not see much of each other until you leave. Your wife chooses who she wants to dance with, and it won’t be you. We sell a lot of condoms here, and being an adult establishment, sexual contact is allowed and, in some instances, encouraged to take place with someone other than your own partner.”

“What if two women choose the same guy? Do they get into a cat fight over him?” She asked.

“If they can’t settle it out on their own, then the bouncer, DJ, or one of us will. However, usually, the other woman gets the guy later on. So if you have thoughts of your wife being fucked or giving blow jobs to other guys, or your husband being fucked or given a blow job by several women, then I suggest you leave now,” she said, looking from one to the other.

“Then we’ve come to the right place,” Claudia smiled, spreading her legs to reveal her bare pussy. “What is your name, honey?” She asked, guiding Dan’s right hand to her pussy.

“Tammy, I hope you enjoy your evening.”

“This is a suitable place to be because my husband’s name is also, Daniel. We’re Dan and Claudia. Thank you, Tammy; I know we will have a lot of fun.” Claudia smiled, wanting to touch her nice-looking ass.

Dan and Claudia kissed and touched each other. They noticed other couples were not shy about what they did either. Tammy returned with their drink order, and Claudia made sure she saw him fingering her pussy.

Tammy soon returned with their drinks. “There’s no charge for you, Dan, since you’re the designated driver. If anyone offers to buy you a drink, just show them this coaster,” she placed under his glass of pop.

“I notice you’re already getting your wife primed up for action. I see a lot of erotic stuff happen in here.” Dan gave Tammy a good tip, but Claudia couldn’t resist Tammy’s nice little ass and placed her hand on it. “If you were a guy, I’d slap you silly. But being a woman, I’ll forgive you for being new here.”

“I’m so sorry for touching your nice ass; I couldn’t help myself. I like good-looking women as well as men,” she apologized.

“I normally don’t let customers touch me while I’m working, but in your case, I’ll make an exception,” she smiled.

“Does that also include my husband?” She hoped.

“Yes, it does.” Claudia took Dan’s hand, and they both felt her nice ass. Then Tammy left to tend to other customers.

Dan sniffed Claudia’s Screaming Orgasm and Blow Job shooters. “Here is a great night of fucking for the both of us,” she smiled, toasting, and downed her first shot. She grimaced and shook her head at the strong taste, saying, “It burns going down.”

Dan sipped his drink and swallowed his Viagra pill. Claudia downed her second shooter, the Blow Job, repeating the same reaction. She purposely let some cream trickle down her chin and onto the valley between her tits.

“You can lick the cream off,” she offered. Dan leaned, and Claudia cupped her tits for him to lick her nipples. She started kissing him, her breathing already increasing. She urged his hand to keep her nipples hard. She guided his hand down between her legs, wetting his fingers.

“Have you picked out which guy you want to dance with first?” He asked.

“I see a few; I just don’t know which one to start with first. The two guys sitting by the wall look good to me.”

“Stop your drooling,” he kidded. “You can take on the other guy second if you like.”

“Or I can take them both on at the same time for a double penetration. The only thing is I need more cock or pussy when I’m double fucked,” she said, raising her eyebrows.

“I bet your choice would be easier if you could see how big their cocks are,” he kidded.

“You know me so well,” she smiled, leaning in for a kiss. “And you can bet that you’ll also be a busy guy tonight,” she predicted, rubbing his cock.


Suddenly the strobe and laser lights started, and a short-haired blonde wearing a New York Rangers ball cap backwards walked past them. She wore a very low-cut top that barely covered her big tits and a nonexistent skirt. She accepted high fives as she walked past several customers, then stepped onto the small stage used for bands.

“Hey, how’s it going out there?” She yelled into a mike. Cheers and hollers erupted, knowing the night was about to begin. “I’m BJ the DJ, and welcome to Ladies Night at Daniel’s!” She said, loudly. More hollers, cheers, and wolf whistles could be heard.

“Hey, what does BJ stand for?” one guy yelled.

“You know what it stands for, Tony, it stands for blow job, not only because I like to drink them but I also love to give them,” she teased. “Hang onto your ticket stubs, guys, because one of you lucky cocks will be on stage later and receive the weekly blow job from me!” She announced.

“Pick my number right now!” One wanted.

“You’ve already had a blow job from me, Brent,” she smiled.

“And for any of you who have never been to Daniel’s on Ladies Night, it goes like this! The ladies rule, and the guys, will they ever drool! The first two dances will be slow ones. You ladies have that time to pick out your dance partner, and it cannot be your date, boyfriend, partner, or husband. By the end of the second song, I’m sure that nature will have taken over, and I know the action will be hot and heavy.”

“The regular music will start, and when the next slow song is announced, you ladies can choose another partner if you are finished with the first one, or if he’s good enough, you can stay with him. Remember, ladies, that variety is the spice of life, so enjoy as many guys as you can. And guys, if the girl says no, then she means no, and leave it at that.”

“I love you, Claudia; enjoy yourself,” Dan said, kissing her.

“And I love you too.”


BJ started a slow song. As Claudia stood to walk to her target, several women were already heading for Dan.

Claudia spied her objective, but another woman beat her to him. She then quickly chose his friend, Hi, I’m Claudia. Would you dance with me?”

“You bet I would!” He smiled, his eyes taking in her scantily-clad body. “I’m Jamie.”

Claudia took his hand and led Jamie to the dance floor. They immediately embraced, and her tits flattened against his chest. He breathed in her sensual perfume.

“You’re tall,” he said, having to look slightly up at her.

“Must be my shoes,” she smiled. She could feel his hands rubbing her back and moving down to feel her ass cheeks. Her right hand travelled down to touch his ass, too.


“Pick me,” a willing partner asked Dan.

“No, pick me; I saw him first.” Several women vied for Dan’s attention.

“This is my first time here. I’m sure I’ll be seeing some of you ladies later on.”

Tammy came by to settle who would be with Dan first. “If you bitches in heat don’t play nicely, I may have to take him for myself,” she hinted.

Then another woman came barging in, pushing the two aside. “He’s mine first because I saw him even before he and his wife came in the door. Hi, Dan!” He looked to see Janice stake her claim to him.

“Hi Janice, didn’t expect to see you here,” he smiled at her sexually clothed body.

“Small world, isn’t it? When I told you and Claudia that I was going out for drinks with my girls, I didn’t expect to see you here. Now you can finish that finger-fucking you started earlier on my pussy,” she said, wrapping her arms around his neck.

“Okay, Miss Horny Toad, you get Dan first, then blondie, and the redhead,” Tammy directed.

Janice led Dan to the dance floor and held him tight to her teenage body, “Where’s Claudia?” She asked. They looked around, and he noticed her.

“She’s over there,” he pointed, and they looked.

Claudia was kissing her guy, and he had a hand under her short skirt. Her blouse was already undone, showing her bare tits. She had one hand around his neck and the other rubbing his crotch.

“She isn’t wasting any time, and neither am I!” She looked into his eyes, guiding his hand inside the low scoop neckline of her top. “I need you to fuck me, Dan!” She yearned.

“You wear a cupless bra too? Claudia bought several today.”

Janice cupped his head, bringing it to her level, and kissed him. She rubbed his cock and moaned as his tongue searched her mouth. As they moved in a circle to the music, he was hit in the shoulder by a pair of women’s panties.

They both laughed as he picked them up and the owner retrieved them. Janice turned, placing her ass against his crotch. He wrapped his arms around her stomach, and she guided them under her top. Dan caressed both her tits, making her nipples hard. A glance around the dance floor showed couples in various stages of making out.

Several women already had their tops off, with healthy-looking tits begging to be touched and licked. Dan grasped the hem of Janice’s top and pulled it up over her head. He tucked her top into the waist of his jeans and continued his slow seduction of her.

“I see that Claudia is having fun too,” she said.

Dan scanned the crowd and spotted her dancing the same way with her guy. Her top was off, revealing her beautiful tits to everyone. He had one hand feeling her tits, and the other had her short skirt pulled up. Dan smiled seeing her body reacting to her guy fingering her pussy. As they moved around, he could see her right hand behind, inside his pants. She pulled his cock out, stroking it, and then they kissed.

Dan slid her right hand from Janice’s firm stomach down under the hem of her short skirt. His fingers felt soft fabric panties and she felt the back of his hand pull the waistband out. Dan’s fingers moved closer to their goal, and she widened her stance for him.

“Your pussy is very wet!” He said.

“I know!” She breathed heavily. “I need you to fuck me, Dan!” Her eyes yearned. Her body reacted to his finger brushing her clit.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.