Claudia's Condition - Cover

Claudia's Condition

Copyright© 2014 by Mustang

Chapter 12

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Claudia's journalistic mind knew she shouldn't trust this smooth talking stranger that was hiding from the Police. However, at the risk of being hurt once again, her heart told her to fall in love with him.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Mystery   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Food   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Public Sex  

Kim and Tracy followed Dan and Claudia to her apartment. Kim brought along her little pouch of toys, which they used to please each other. The group hurried into her bedroom, anxious to get the action started. Claudia went to the bathroom and returned, kissing Dan.

She slipped a Viagra from her mouth to his; he made some spit and swallowed it. “I know you won’t disappoint me.”

“Dan, this is my Kim and my Tracy. I expect you to give them both the love and respect that you give me,” Claudia said, bringing the two closer. She smiled and kissed her three lovers. “It is time for you to make Kim and Tracy yours.”

“What about John and Doug? Won’t they miss you both?” He wondered.

“They have their Monday night baseball to watch, so they won’t even miss us. We have a lot of time for fucking,” Tracy smiled.

“Man, I’d be using a DVR and watching the game after my fun. I guess their loss is my gain,” he smiled. “Have you ever thought that John and Doug might be gay? The time you three used to have sex, they were butt-fucking each other while watching their games.” He offered.

Kim and Tracy burst out laughing, “That’s the craziest thing I’ve ever heard, John and Doug gay!” Tracy exclaimed. “I can picture those two giving each other a blow job,” she reasoned sarcastically.

“Now you’re going to have them wondering the next time they’re alone,” Claudia joked.

“Do they ever go away together?” He asked.

“Yes, the last week of September, they go away on a weeklong fishing trip together,” Kim remembered.

“Maybe they do a different kind of pole fishing. All alone together, no women to bother them, more condoms than fish bait, all the sex they can handle. But I’m just guessing,” he teased. “When was the last time you had sex with your husbands?” He asked.

“Enough about our husbands. Whether they’re gay or not, we’re here to fuck you!” Kim smiled, putting her arms around Dan’s neck. “Finally, there is no more trying to sneak off for a fuck or blow job at the town dance.” She kissed him and felt his right hand caress her left tit.

“Now you can sneak off with Dan for a quick fuck or a blow job at any of our town dances,” Claudia agreed.

“Now thats something we’ll have to do,” Kim and Tracy agreed.

“But I don’t fuck quickly,” he stated.

Dan took the hem of her short dress and raised it over her head. Nothing was on underneath; she was completely naked to him. He gazed at her full body. She slid her hands up and down her sides and caressed her tits. “I love a man who appreciates me.” He could tell she worked to keep herself in good shape as she pressed her tits to his chest.

Tracy started to take off her dress. “Let Dan make you naked,” Claudia asked. He moved a few feet toward her. He caressed her soft face, and she smiled with half-closed eyes. Tracy also hugged Dan and smiled as her naked body was revealed to him. Finally, he made Claudia nude.

“Aren’t you three lovelies a sight to behold?” he smiled. “Can I take a few quick pictures?” His trio of lovelies posed for him.

“Okay, my girls, time to strip Dan naked,” Claudia said.

Dan kicked off his shoes, and Kim kneeled, undoing his pants. She took them off while Tracy removed his shirt. She felt his chest muscles, and they kissed as Kim freed his cock and began sucking on it. “Mmm, I’ve got to have this big, beautiful cock inside me, fucking the daylights out of me!”

“Mrs. Quigley, from across the street, is one of the town snoops and is no doubt watching my window right now,” Claudia remarked. She crossed her living room and peered out a crack in the curtains. “I was right.” She opened the curtains wide. “This ought to give you something to wag your tongue about,” she said, beckoning the others to her side.

This time, Tracy kneeled and sucked on his cock while he kissed Kim.

Claudia stood behind Kim, feeling her tits. “Everyone smile and wave to Mrs. Quigley,” she grinned.

Mrs. Quigley, having been spotted, stepped back from her perch but not out of sight. She grabbed her tripod-mounted binoculars and hoped Claudia would leave her bedroom door open again.

“You should fuck Kim first, then Tracy, then me,” Claudia suggested.

“Come on, let’s get this fucking fun started,” Kim said, leading Dan by the hand. Tracy and Claudia followed hand in hand.

“Dan, just so you know, you are the first man to ever be with the three of us,” Claudia stated, kissing both her girls and caressing their tits.

“I feel so honoured, but why me?”

“Because you are Claudia’s man, and I can see how you treat her, and you’ll treat us the same way,” Tracy replied.

“Come on girls, let’s give Dan a little sample of what we do,” Claudia encouraged.


The three beauties lay on the bed and began kissing one another. Dan gazed at breasts being suckled and caressed. Man, your husbands don’t know what they’re missing out on. This sure beats any baseball game, anytime,” he said, watching Claudia’s bisexual display. She gave Dan an encouraging smile.

Claudia spread her legs, and Kim settled between them at an angle. Tracy joined them, forming a triangle. The three began to eat each other’s pussies, with Dan taking several close-up pictures of their affection. He moved around the bed, observing the pussy eating delights, and kissed each bare ass. He was offered each woman’s face and pussy lips to kiss.

“We’ll usually stay like this and change our pussy eating until the first one cums,” Claudia explained.

She lay with her legs spread, and Kim and Tracy knew what to do. Kim started eating her pussy, enjoying the meal she always craves. When she would pause, Tracy would take over. A good ten minutes passed by, and Dan enjoyed taking pictures and video of Claudia being pleased.

“Dan, please lie beside me,” she beckoned with open arms. Her face was flushed, and her chest rose and fell rapidly. He cuddled close to her and caressed her face. They kissed, and he could feel her body jolt from her clit being excited. He licked and sucked on her tits.

“Hold me tight, Dan! Oh fuck, they’re going to make me cum!” She exclaimed. He held her upper body against his. “Uhhh, uhhh, uhhh, uhhh!” She released her wonderful-sounding climax. She breathed heavily, her body slowly recovering from her latest cum.

“I find it so erotic and sensual to hold you while Kim and Tracy make you cum,” he said.

“I feel the exact same way. We can try the same with another guy making me cum and then a girl making you cum,” she mentioned.

“Which one of you will usually wear the strap-on dildo for fucking?” He asked.

“We usually take turns fucking each other,” Kim offered. “Hey, how did you know we use a strap-on dildo for fucking?”

“I figured that you three couldn’t just eat pussy and use hand-held dildos. A strap-on would make your fucking and loving more intimate and meaningful.”

“We’ll have to give you a demonstration later.” Tracy smiled.

“But right now it’s time for our man to join us,” Claudia said, holding out a hand to him.

She and Tracy shifted positions, leaving Kim alone on the bed. She beckoned Dan beside her. He crawled up, her arms pulling his chest to her tits. She wrapped her right leg over his, keeping him in place. He felt her side and moved his hand up to fondle her full tits. Tracy lay on the other side of Kim, smoothing her hand over both of them. Claudia lay semi-reclined, rubbing three pairs of legs. She had hers and Dan’s cells ready and began recording the action.

Dan’s right hand and tongue began exploring Kim’s luscious body while his left mapped Tracy’s tits and chest. It was a cozy scene as Claudia came up and straddled Tracy’s thighs. They started kissing as Dan moved from Kim’s tits to her pussy mound and between her legs.

He breathed in her aroma and parted her pussy lips with his tongue. Aroused at finally having Dan love her, she reacted instantly to his tongue on her clit. She bent her legs at the knees, pressing his face against her moisture.

He tongued and fingered her pussy, tasting her juices as she moaned her pleasure. “You taste very good, Kim,” he said. Her body would jerk to his tongue on her clit. Her pelvic undulations revealed the pleasure of his tongue on her.

“Finally, we have a man who knows how to treat a pussy right!” She praised him, scuffing Dan’s hair. “Come on, Dan, and eat my fucking cunt!” She demanded.

“I sure hope you plan on sharing Dan with us a lot,” she added. Dan was rubbing Tracy’s pussy, and two fingers entered her as he ate Kim’s pussy.

“Kim, how big did you say your bank account is again?” Claudia joked.

“I’ll pay you anything you ask for Dan fucking me.”

“And me too,” Tracy piped up.

“What are you doing, pimping me out?” Dan kidded.

“Nah, my girls get your fucking for free; though, I may have to charge other women you fuck,” she joked.

“This would be most men’s fantasy, making love to three women together. I have to figure out a way to split up my time with each one,” he wondered.

Dan’s tongue traced a path up Kim’s chest and sucked on both nipples. She cupped his face, kissing him long and passionately. “It’s been far too long since I tasted my pussy juices on a man’s lips,” she said.

He moved away from her to kiss Claudia, who moved aside for him. She rubbed his back as he began kissing Tracy. She moved to Kim, and they began fingering each other’s pussies. Tracy spread her legs, inviting Dan between them. As they kissed and he fondled her tits, Claudia rubbed his back.

Dan kissed and licked a trail down her body and enjoyed the taste of her pussy juices. The girls stood, leaving Dan on the bed. Left, right, and center, they came to him. Claudia caressed his cock and held it for Kim and Tracy to suck on, then her.

“This is our first real cock to share, so we’re not exactly sure who gets what turn,” Claudia said. Three tongues and mouths brought his cock to life. Harder and harder, it grew to its full eight inches.

“Oh man, what a feeling!” He exclaimed and shot some point-of-view video. The three interacted, alternating sucking the head and shaft of his cock.

Okay, Dan, we’ve teased you before about being man enough to please us three at the same time, and you’ve said that it’s for you to know and us to find out. So now it’s time to put up or shut up,” Kim challenged.

“And if I can please you three at the same time, what’s in it for me?” He countered.

“You can fuck Kim and Tracy any time you want,” Claudia offered.

“So if you’re sitting at home with Doug or John and I call either one of you, you’ll come right over here so I can fuck you?” He challenged.

“Yes, that’s right,” Tracy agreed.

“Better yet. You come to our houses and try to feel our tits and pussies in front of our husbands, then take us here to fuck,” Kim suggested.

“Okay, I need your strap-on dildo,” he said. They wrinkled their brows, wondering why Kim had gone and retrieved it from her bag of toys.

“Which one of us do you want to wear the dildo?” Tracy asked.

“Neither one of you, and I’m going to wear the dildo,” he answered. The girls began to laugh, then realized he wasn’t joking.

“You wonder if I’m man enough to please all three of you at the same time. I may not be man enough, but I’m smart enough. While I’m fucking Kim, I’ll be eating Tracy’s pussy. I will have the dildo on backward, and Claudia will straddle me from behind, and I’ll be fucking her.”

“I never thought of it that way,” Kim said.

“All we can do is try it and find out,” he smiled. Claudia fastened the dildo to Dan, and Kim laid on the bed for him.

“It does look kind of funny on me,” he joked, wiggling it like a tail, and they all laughed.

Dan motioned for Tracy to lie opposite Kim. He came up between Kim’s legs, and all he had to do was lean left, and he could eat Tracy’s pussy. Now, Claudia, you let me get inside Kim, then you straddle me, and I can fuck you with the dildo.”


Kim’s eyes widened in anticipation as she guided the head of Dan’s cock into her for the first time. It only took several thrusts for his cock to reach home. She smiled at him, smoothing his hair with her hand. She inhaled his tongue into her mouth, wanting all of him in her. Kim’s body yielded to his thrusting as they continued to kiss.

Claudia smiled with pride as her boyfriend fucked Kim. She rubbed his back down to his ass and caressed his balls. She straddled his waist and rubbed the dildo over her pussy. Slowly the head entered her, and she squatted, taking all nine inches in. The added weight pushed Dan’s cock even deeper into Kim. She let up a little and let Dan’s pull-back motion fuck her.

Tracy was waiting patiently, and Dan leaned to his left and inhaled her aroma. His left fingers parted her lips, and he began eating her pussy. She was wet with anticipation and tasted good to him. She kept a hand busy smoothing Claudia’s side. It took a few minutes for any kind of rhythm to be coordinated between the four.

“This sure is different,” Tracy commented.

“It sure is; I’ve never had a guy fuck me with a strap-on dildo before,” Claudia laughed lightly.

After several minutes, Dan was trying his best to please all three women at the same time, an experience he’d never forget. “How am I doing, ladies?” He asked, pausing for a breath.

“So far, no complaints from me,” Kim offered, taking the moment to offer her nipples for sucking.

“Or me either,” Tracy added.

“I definitely prefer a real cock over a rubber one,” said Claudia, riding her man.

“Get back to eating my fucking pussy, and don’t stop until you make me cum!” Tracy demanded. Dan resumed eating his meal.

Claudia felt the strain on her legs from the odd position and decided to lie beside Tracy. They cuddled close, caressed each other’s soft faces, and shared long, tender kisses.

“I want to see the look on your face when Dan makes you cum,” she said, leaning to suck on each nipple.

Claudia rubbed Dan’s ass as he continued to fuck Kim. Tracy and she exchanged kisses. “Mmmm, Dan sure knows how to eat a good pussy!” Tracy praised.

“I know, I bet you haven’t had your pussy eaten like this before.”

“Except by you or Kim, and I definitely want more of Dan’s tongue on me!”

Claudia looked over at Kim, who smiled with pleasure at Dan fucking her. They held hands as he got close.

Dan stopped eating Tracy, turning his attention to Kim. He cupped her face in his hands, gazing lovingly into her eyes. She returned the same look, hugging him close.

“Fill me up with your love; make me yours,” she whispered sensually. Dan increased his fucking rhythm, his breathing coming rapidly.

“I want to see the expression on your face as you cum in me!” She desired.

Dan paused, holding his breath a moment, then grimaced in pleasure, “Uhhh ... uhhh ... uhmp ... uhhh!” He grunted his cum into Kim.

“Mmmm, I love the sound of you cumming!” She praised him, kissing him. Her breathing was also rapid; she felt his spasms grow weaker.

“I won’t disappoint you. I’ll still make you cum,” he whispered.

“I know you will, my new love.”

Dan turned his attention back to Tracy. Claudia was eating her pussy, keeping it moist for him. They exchanged kisses, and then she made room for him. Claudia urged Dan from between Kim’s legs and began to lap up his cum from her pussy. Tracy motioned for him to straddle her head and then continued in a sixty-nine.

Tracy eagerly sucked any remaining cum from Dan’s cock as he enjoyed his meal. Claudia was growing very aroused, eating Dan’s cum from Kim’s pussy, and turned around for a sixty-nine with her.

Dan formed a V with his two right fingers, running them on either side of Tracy’s pussy. He’d breathe heavily over her clit then lightly flick his tongue over it, getting an instant response. He curled two fingers inside her, finding her rough spot. He continued on her clit, massaging her spot.

He could feel Tracy’s hips reacting to his tongue and fingers, and he enjoyed pleasing her. “Yes, yes, keep going like that!” She urged. Dan continued, wanting his prize. Tracy froze, gripping the sides of Dan’s head and bending her legs.

She panted rapidly, then said, “Oh fuck! Oh, fuck! Uhhh ... uhhh ... uhhh ... umph!” She expressed her climax.

Dan could feel his fingers being washed in her climax and began to lap up her delicious juices. They both moaned their delight at giving and receiving pleasure.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.