Claudia's Condition
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2014 by Mustang

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Claudia's journalistic mind knew she shouldn't trust this smooth talking stranger that was hiding from the Police. However, at the risk of being hurt once again, her heart told her to fall in love with him.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   Mystery   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Food   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Double Penetration   Public Sex  

Dan woke up needing to use the bathroom. He smiled, seeing Claudia facing him, kissed her bare shoulder, and crept into the bathroom. Returning, he peered out between the curtains and saw his damaged Caddy still safely hidden beside a garbage dumpster.

He gingerly got back into bed, not wanting to disturb her. She groaned as he cuddled into her, waking her up. Her eyes fluttered as she awoke to smile and caress his face.

“One of my dreams has come true, waking up in bed next to you.”

“Good morning,” he smiled, returning her kiss.

“Thank you again for last night. It was the most fantastic sex of my life!” She praised.

“You are quite welcome. Yes, it was also my best night of sex too.” They kissed, and he fondled her left tit.

“I need to pee,” she whispered and hurried to the bathroom.

A few minutes later, she returned. Dan smiled at her beautiful, naked body.

“Will you sit on the edge of the bed for me?” Dan did as asked, placing his feet on the floor.

Claudia knelt between his legs. She placed her hands on his thighs, leaned forward, and kissed him. Then she tongued his nipples and kissed his stomach. A light tongue circled his navel, then lower, and without saying a word, she kissed the head of his cock.

“I want to please you, Dan. I want to give you a blow job and try to swallow your cum. Please don’t tell me when you are about to cum,” she smiled at him, stroking his cock.

“I don’t know if I can keep a straight face before cumming,” he smiled, then she lowered her head onto his cock.

Dan could feel the wet warmth of her mouth going up and down on his cock. She moaned sensuously, feeling it grow hard. She worked up and down, in and out on his cock, then circled her tongue around the head. His body would jerk with pleasure as the roughness of her tongue pleased the head.

A few minutes later, “How am I doing so far?” She asked, pausing to catch her breath.

“Fantastic! You’ll get no complaints from me!” He smiled. “Are you sure you want to do this?”

“I would like you to cum in my mouth, and then I need to swallow it!” Claudia stated. She gently caressed his balls.

She went back to sucking on his cock. She looked right at him, taking his it in and out.

Fuck, do you ever look beautiful! That feels so fucking good! Will you suck me off outside sometime?”

“Yes,” she muttered softly.

“Can I take a few pictures on my cell to keep for looking at when I have to go home?”

“Sure you can. Take some on mine too,” she asked.

Dan reached over and, holding both phones, took several shots of his cock in her mouth.

“Fuck Claudia, do you ever look good sucking on my cock. I’m not trying to degrade or humiliate you; I’m just enjoying the pleasure you are giving me.”


Several extremely glorious minutes later, Dan was meeting the piston-like motions of her mouth. “You’re getting me close!”

Claudia quickened her pace. “I need to do this! I need to prove to Dan that I can please him!” She thought.

Dan arched his pelvis, started flexing his toes, and gave out as deep a grunt as last night, “Uhhh, uhhh, uhhh!” He announced his pleasure.

Claudia was startled as Dan shot a huge load of cum into her mouth, followed by several smaller spurts. She hesitated, looking up at him, her mouth full of his cum. Her eyes widened, and she began to stand up, ready to run to the bathroom.

Dan pulled her to him. “It’s okay; I know you aren’t ready,” he said softly. “Can you open your mouth, please?”

She did as asked, and Dan could see the white, creamy pool of his cum covering her tongue. A big drop dribbled out of the corner of her mouth. He cleaned it off with his thumb and licked it.

“Do you know how beautiful you look to me?” He picked up both cameras and took several shots of his cum in her mouth. She managed to swallow without taking down his cum.

He leaned forward, touched his right thumb and forefinger to her chin, closed her mouth, and kissed her. She breathed heavily through her nose. He parted her lips, his tongue tasting his cum as he kissed her. She moaned, wanting to run, and finally, nature made her swallow again. She swallowed once more, his cum going down her throat.

She cupped his face and returned his kiss. “Kiss me, my love,” she whispered.

Dan’s tongue searched her mouth again, “Oh fuck Dan, thank you, thank you for turning sucking you off from thinking it would be horrible into something so beautiful!”

“You giving me a blow job will be the same as me eating my cum from your pussy, an extension of our love-making.” She returned to her knees and sucked any remaining cum from his cock.

Claudia straddled his thighs while sitting on his lap. She embraced him, kissing and kissing him, urging him to fondle her tits. Her fingers combed his hair, her eyes sparkling as she memorized every detail of his face. “Now do I tell you that I love you?” She thought, smiling at him.

“I should take a shower,” she said.

“I’ll join you, but you’ll have to use my shampoo and soap.”

“I’ll take another shower before you come over.”

“And when should that be?”

“Around five, it’s my turn to host Kim and Tracy for our weekly get-together.”

“What the heck can you find to do every Sunday?”

Oh, we have coffee or drinks, gossip about people, and do other girl stuff,” she listed, combing his hair with her right fingers.


Dan and Claudia took a long shower together. They soaped each other up, and she sucked on his cock again. Aunt Katherine had breakfast waiting for them.

“There’s the lovely couple,” she said, greeting them each at the kitchen door. They sat down and eagerly ate the delicious breakfast. Great fucking does build up an appetite.

“I was woken up several times during the night,” Aunt Katherine smiled, looking from one to the other.

“Sorry if we made too much noise,” Claudia apologized.

“Sounded like you two had a great time fucking.”

“Aunt Katherine!” She exclaimed at her blunt statement. “Yes, we had a great time fucking, an absolutely fantastic time fucking!” She defiantly admitted.

“I could hear the headboard hitting the bedroom wall several different times.”

“I trust we didn’t disappoint you.” Dan asked.

“Not in the least,” she smiled and lightly laughed.

Dan and Claudia finished their breakfast, and she headed home while he made several phone calls. He told his mother about meeting Claudia and the accident he had, but nothing about the old woman from Lockport who was beaten and robbed. He called his old friend, Professor Author Bentley, at Albany University. They planned to meet for lunch on Tuesday. Dan asked Arthur if he could make use of his journalism studio.

He then called his agent and publisher, providing them with updates about his book. His agent told him he was to attend a celebrity dinner auction and dance in New York City next week. “I’ve arranged for you to accompany actress and model Heather Brewer,” he was told.

“Oh great, cast as more arm candy! I’ll work that into another weekend visit with Claudia,” he thought.


Claudia went home and showered. She purposely spent more time between her legs, cleaning, and dreaming about her and Dan together. All soaped up, she was very tempted to make herself cum.

“I’ll let Dan make that happen later on for sure,” she smiled, giving her pussy a fresh shave.

She met Kim and Tracy for their weekly bowling game, brunch, and then more girl stuff at her place. The main topic of discussion was, of course, Dan. Claudia told them everything they did together last night. Meanwhile, Dan wrote several more chapters to his book, napped, then showered. He bought two bottles of good red wine at the liquor store and walked to Claudia’s apartment.

He pressed the button on the call box, and Dan entered the building. He noticed Claudia’s name beside apartment 369. He exited the elevator, found her apartment door, and was about to knock when the door opened.

“Hi Dan, right on time,” Claudia beamed.

“I didn’t know which kind of red wine you’d like, so I brought both,” he said, handing her the two bottles.

The aroma of delicious cooking met his nostrils. Dan entered and was met by Kim and Tracy.

“Hi Dan,” Kim said, greeting him with a coy, sexy smile.

“Hi Dan,” Tracy repeated. All three were wearing shorts and low-cut tank tops.

Kim and Tracy swooned over him, asking him how his night was. “You told them about what we did last night, didn’t you?” Dan surmised.

“You bet she did! You made her cum three times, three fucking times!” Kim repeated. “I’m jealous; I’ve never cum three times in one night before in my life! I’ve got to have some of your man, right now!” She demanded, putting her arms around Dan’s neck. She proceeded to kiss Dan and boldly put his right hand on her left tit.

“I’m next,” Tracy smiled.

Dan, if you are going to feel her tit, you should feel the real thing,” Claudia said. She stepped up to them, lifting Kim’s top and bra. Her full tits stood proud, eager to be handled. Dan was shocked when Claudia took his right hand and placed it on Kim’s left tit. She urged him to fondle her tit, and he quickly obliged her. The three watched Dan get her nipples hard.

Kim moaned as she kissed him and gave her tit a good, healthy feel. Dan could feel his cock coming to life already, kissing and fondling another woman’s tit right in front of Claudia. Tracy stripped off her top and bra while waiting for her turn. She looked at Dan, massaged her tits, and awaited her turn. She gave them another minute and then cut in. Tracy hugged Dan and looked at Claudia, who took the hint and came over and placed Dan’s right hand on her left tit. Claudia winked at Dan, giving Tracy’s tit a quick feel. Dan fondled Tracy’s nice-sized tit like Kim was getting her nipple rock hard.

“Let’s take Dan to bed, let him fuck us, and he can make each of us cum,” Kim stated.

“Here, here, I’m all for that too,” Tracy added, breaking her kiss with Dan.

“Now now, you two, I’m not so sure I want to go that far just yet,” Claudia cautioned.

“Okay then, I’ll pay you 500 dollars for the whole night with Dan,” Kim offered. “Do you take debit?” She kidded, causing them to laugh.

Meanwhile, Dan’s face turned crimson red, embarrassed by the direct offers to fuck Kim and Tracy. A dream that would be true for any guy. Dan looked at Claudia, who just rolled her eyes at her two girls.

“Come on, you two, you’re making Dan blush. It’s time for you both to go. We’ve had our fun for the day; now it’s Dan and my turn.”

“Can we stay and watch?” Tracy teased.

“Go!” Claudia smiled, pointing at the door. Kim and Tracy reluctantly put on their bras and tops.


Claudia had to practically push them out the door. “Sorry about that. I don’t know how long I’ll be able to keep them away from you, not that you’d mind having three beautiful, sexy babes in bed at the same time,” she kidded him.

Claudia silently smiled, seeing Dan’s face turn red again. “Would you fuck the three of us if you had the chance?” Dan didn’t know how to answer that loaded question. “You can be honest with me, Dan.”

“I’d be a fool to turn down the chance to fuck the three of you in bed,” he admitted, afraid of her reaction.

“See, that wasn’t so hard to say now, was it?” She kissed him passionately.

“Whatever you’re cooking, it smells delicious,” he smiled, inhaling the aroma and changing the subject.

“It’s my one pot wonders. It’s simple to make and tastes oh so good, just like I do.” She wrapped her arms around his neck. She kissed him, urging him to feel her tits. “Why don’t you take a seat while I grab a quick shower? I want your dessert to taste fresh,” she teased and kissed him hard.

Dan took a seat on the couch in the living room. Claudia quickly made her bed and put away several personal items. He spied several copies of Cosmopolitan magazine and read several articles.


Thirty quick minutes later, she reappeared. “I still can’t figure out what to wear for you,” she said, posing at the living room entrance, “Do you like it?” She asked, turning around.

Her hair was slicked back, giving her a hot, sexy appeal. Claudia wore a teal and green floral print sundress with a very low scooped neckline, which almost showed more tit than it covered. It hugged her curves perfectly, falling to about eight inches above her knees. She accented the dress again with a white pearl necklace and matching earrings.

“You look absolutely beautiful!” He praised.

“I already like dressing sexy for you, Dan,” she commented.

“I’ll admit it, as a guy, at least to me, the more tit and leg you show, the better. But Claudia, I also think that sexiness isn’t just about what you wear; it’s about the whole package, and believe me, you are the whole package! With me, it’s about how you carry yourself with confidence, how you wear your accessories, and the way you smile and talk, besides what you wear. You’d look just as sexy to me in a T-shirt and jeans or a turtleneck sweater and skirt.”

Claudia came to Dan, hiked up her dress, and straddled his thighs, taking the magazine from him. “Aren’t you every girl’s dream?”

She cupped his face and gently kissed him. Dan’s nostrils flared as he took in the mixture of her fresh shower and brown sugar/vanilla perfume.

“You smell good enough to eat.”

“That’s good because I’m your dessert. Do you read Cosmo?” She asked.

“Not very often, however, there are some good articles in them.”

“We’re going to get along just fine,” she smiled and kissed him.

Claudia guided Dan’s right hand down her bum to the hem of her dress. “I’m not wearing any panties,” she whispered seductively. His hand slid under her dress, and he felt her bare pussy from behind. He separated her lips and put a finger inside her. “I’m pretty dry right now, but I’m sure you’ll have my pussy wet in no time,” she hinted.

“I want to ask you something. As a guy, what is the difference between making love and fucking?” She asked, kissing him.

“There is no actual physical difference between the two. I mean, you’ve said, ‘Daniel, please love me,’ in such a beautiful, sensual way that it gets me going. Or you could say, ‘Dan, I need you to fuck me,’ in the same manner. It’s society that’s deemed the word fuck to be so bad and naughty as to imply having sex. But fuck can also be used in every context of English. I remember hearing a joke one time about the word fuck.”

“Go fuck yourself, I’m fucked; fuck you; fuck me; well, I’ll be fucked; holy fuck!” Claudia began to laugh as Dan emphasized each phrase with a different tone of voice.

“What the fuck? Did you fucking see that? No fucking shit! You’re fucking nuts!” She laughed, adding to his list.

“What do I say if I want you to do both, to make love and fuck you?”

“Then we could combine them both, and you could ask me to give you a loving fuck.”

“Hey, I like that, a loving fuck. Dan, after supper, I need you to give me a good, loving fuck!” She yearned.

Man, oh man, saying it like that, I don’t know if I can wait until after we eat,” he smiled. She combed her fingers through his hair, giving him goosebumps, and then kissed him sensually.

“One thing I ask of you is to never call me a stupid fucking cunt. I had a boyfriend who’d say that to me, and it felt so degrading.”

Dan cupped her cheeks in his hands and said, Claudia, you are far from being stupid. So I guess I shouldn’t call your pussy a cunt, because in the heat of the moment, saying “I want to fuck your beautiful cunt,” sounds grittier than saying, pussy.”

“Of course you can call my pussy a cunt; you’ve heard me call it a cunt too.”


Claudia showed Dan her apartment, proud of her decorating skills. He eyed the half-made bed, which was out of character with the rest of her home. Dan helped her to serve supper. It was a delicious meal of roast beef, potatoes, and carrots, all cooked in one pot. They enjoyed the wine, too, both getting a slight buzz from the romantic atmosphere and good conversation. Dan dutifully helped Claudia with the dishes, and they enjoyed their brief version of domestic life together. He couldn’t help standing close to her and sneaking looks down the very low neckline of her dress.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.