Helping Hand - Cover

Helping Hand

Copyright© 2014 by Belior

Chapter 17

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 17 - I've been sent to an other space and time to bring peace to a world that has none. A rename and revamp of 'My Paradise.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Furry   Harem   Interracial   Oral Sex   Lactation   Violence  

"You said the last human died in 2034 AD. How did they die?" I can't beileve humanity doesn't exist anymore.

"Nuclear weapons were used on the planet from outerspace following a previous attack on the planet with bio-agents and poison."

Aliens! What the fuck!! -" Did we ever find who was responsible for the attacks?"

"The first attack went unnoticed by the humans but the first AI was completed a few months before the second attack and the information was indeed sent to me before its destruction."

"So who attacked us?" Realy, when you think about it, the important question is why? What could we have done as a race to deserve extinction?

"A race called Brassians. From what that could be gathered, they rule the known Univers."

"Please, I'm in agony here. What are you asking it and what is it saying?" S'sestor couldn't even stand still anymore and is stub of a tail was swinging back and forth.

"Do you want to see my mates now?" That question disconcerted him from the looks of it.

"What! No! Yea! ... But what about the device? What was it telling you?"

"It told me that I'm stuck here." I realy didn't want to share with him the importance of my discoveries. If what I suspect is right, that device will be instrumental in dishing out pay back to those Drassians. -" So are you gonna behave on my ship or should I kill you right now?" The fright on is face was evident and stoped whatever else he was gonna say.

"I ... I swear I won't do anything that would even come close to harming your people. I will want a complete recount of what was said between you and that device." If he thought that I will share what this thing can do, he's sadly mistaken. Even if he can't understand what that thing says, and I'm sure that memory pad is more then it seems. It wouldn't have been able to answer my questions like it did had it not have some sort of higher reasoning inside it. Memory pad my ass!

That little conversation I just had with it, brought more questions then answers, and I mean to find out what's my role in this and what I'm suppose to be doing. What or who brought me here would be at the top of the list also.

I"m so fucking confused at the moment that I just stand there thinking till S'sestor grunted. I was tempted to just kill him again right then, but that was just the hate burning, still inside of me, making me aware that it was still there and raring to go.

The image of of Geraldo's neck breaking as I punched him came back to mind. The speed and strength that I had during the battle was present from the get go or I wouldn't of been able to do the things that I've done.

Now the pad that landed in my hands might just be what I needed to make light to a lot of things bothering me. These people, like the latinos or the crows look human enough but all have some sort of kink that makes me think that there's more to it then that. The short fuse they have, the passing out when orgasming, the talking together, all that makes me think they've been tampered with genetically. As to who could of done that, again, I needed answers.

Why would I think that? The Barrials and the Drazzards! Those look human enough to let me know that at one point they could of been human but a long time ago. Someone or something changed them and I need to find out. Let's just hope that I can get that information from the pad. It did say that it had all the information gathered till 2034. I bet those races came before that, well, I hope they do.

"Follow me S'sestor." Time to make the presentation.

I just walked out of the cabin, not even looking back to see if he followed me. The faces of the men still cleaning my mess told me he did. Well I can't honestly say it was all mine. I'm pretty sure that it was a shot gun blast that took out four of them as I was jumping.

It'll be interesting to sit down and hear them tell their side of the battle.

I didn't even have time to cross ship that Detran was there waiting for is go ahead. -" We can go now. How long will it take us now that we have to pull that ship?"

"We're not going to pull it..." I was about to object when he stalled my objection with a raised hand. -" ... we're not going to leave it here also. These men there..." Pointing at the ones cleaning the mess. -" ... will follow us. They'll only use one sail. That ship is faster then ours."

"I see you have things well in hand Detran. Do what you must but get us home. I don't know about you, but two ship at once, not mentioning three in the same day, is more then enough for me."

He just started laughing. Every head on both decks looked at him and smiled. -" DID YOU HEAR THAT? ROCK HERE, SAID THAT THREE SHIP ON THE SAME DAY WAS ENOUGH FOR HIM!" And laughed even harder which got everyone to laugh also. All except S'sestor

He was still laughing as we crossed over. He looked at S'sestor once, not even acknowledging his presence and turned back to his men, giving instructions to get the ships on the way back to Newtown.

I was about to knock on the door before I reminded myself that this ship was as good as mine. -" I would like all of you to meet S'sestor..." I turned to him not sure I remembered his second name correctly. -" ... Di ... ssorsa?"

"S'sestor Dissorssa" Making the last two s sound like four.

"S'sestor here tells me that his a scientist. He was also telling me about some ruins the Drazzards discovered. Something we might have to make a trip to investigate for ourselves someday soon." The good news for us is that all of the Drazzards that new about the discovery found once there, were dead.

The third ship!

"What happened to the ship that met with you this morning? Did they go back to your people?" I hope the hell not, or we're screwed.

"The ship should be exactly where they left it. There was hardly enough men left on it to attack with, so the Draz (men) were divided up between the two other ship you encountered."

Good, very good in fact. It means that I will have the element of surprise when I pay these Drazzards a visit on their home ground.

I was so preoccupied by my string of thought that I overlooked the others in the room but when I looked at them, I was hard pressed not to laugh. In their excuse, for most of them, except Andres and most likely Maia and Forina when they went out, it was the first time they laid eyes on a creature like S'sestor.

"Who was asking to meet him? Foria, did you have a question for him?" She was looking at me, eyes wide, tight closed lips and her head shaking side to side saying no emphatically.

Turning to S'sestor. -" The man still on the bed is Andres. Beside him you see Maia an Raquel, both mated to him."

"I see that you were wounded. I have some Acrident powder for wounds just like that. Would you let me pour some on it?" It's then that I noticed that he had a bag at his side that was slinged over his head. Something that hadn't been there before we entered the other ships cabin.

It scared me for an instant. I was dreading what he Could of pulled out of that bag. A big part of what I now posed that had value, was in front of him. But all he took out was a little pouch no bigger then a pack of cigarettes.

When he took a step forward, everyone on the bed flinched. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea after all.

I was about take S'estor out when Andres freed himself from his women and walk to us. -" If Rock can stand there beside you, I can let you try your powder on me."

"NO..." Maia couldn't it in any longer but before she could say more Andres turned back to her. I don't know what went on but just one look from Andres stop her from saying more. To say I was stunned would of been an understatement. I'm sure that my mouth was open cause Andres winked when he looked at me next.

He lifted his injured arm in front of him, not able to completely hide the pain, he was surely in.

S'sestor opened his pouch and let drop some of his reddish powder directly on the wound. I could see Andres wince when the powder started acting up, but only for a second. Then his eyes opened wide in astonishment. He lowered his arm slowly then lifted it back up a little faster then a quick up and down and he was smiling like an idiot.

"I don't feel a thing. It's like I never got hurt. That's amazing stuff."

"Let me see!" I interrupted him and looked closely at the wound. I could actually see the hole closing. Not instant stuff, but where there had been a whole, it was now leveled as it was with flesh forming itself right there in front of me.

"Can you do the same for Foria? The one with the tight lips. She got injured also."

"It would be a pleasure to help my new found friend." I wouldn't go so far as to call him a friend but that powder is a godsend. -" With her there on the bed, are some of my mates. With the baby and the little girl holding on to her. That Ines, the baby is Blas and the little girl is Pia. The last one is Jordie and I have two more waiting for us where we're heading to."

"Foria my brave love, would you come here so S'sestor could use his powder on you too?" Put that way, I don't think she could of refused me. But she surprised me by boldly walking up to S'sestor and lifted her cut arm.

The would was light. It was just a small cut but I didn't want to take any chances. That powder might be good for infection also.

When he was done with the powder on her arm, she just stood there looking at me.

"Did you want something else my love?" I asked her.

"My head still hurts. Could he pour some on it?"

"His name is S'sestor Foria. Why don't you try asking him yourself!" I figured that if the other ones in the back see talking to him, that it would help them get used to him enough not to cringe every time he took a step in their direction.

He had a smile on his ugly face when she turned to him and asked him. -" S'sestor, I hurt my head earlier and it still hurts. Could you use your powder on it?"

It won't work like that my lovely, but if you get me some water, I'll mix it with it and that will take away the pain."

It didn't take long and the powder was mixed and drunk by Foria who not five seconds after ingesting the potion, was smiling again.

In her excitement at being fully out of pain she jumped up and hugged S'sestor by the neck. He was so surprised by her exuberance that all he could do is lift his arms, He was afraid to put them on her back. His eyes were wide open and his mouth was opening and closing trying to say something. The whole of it was so funny that everyone in the room, including me, erupted in laughter.

After all the stress that was experienced by everyone today, this is exactly what the doctor ordered. Of course, the only ones who weren't laughing at first were S'sestor and Foria who were clueless as to why we were laughing, but our laughing was infectious and soon they were both laughing with us, even little Pia laughed with us or was it at us!

When the laughing was winding down, S'sestor took something out of his bag and showed it to me. It was a toy I had seen in my passed called a bilboquet. It's no more then a handle with a cup at the end. To the cup, a smale string is attached to it with a little ball at the end. The idea is to swing the ball into the cup, where the hole is just a little bigger then the ball.

"It was on top of the device. I think it's a toy. would you mind if I gave it to your little girl?"

"Let me see." I took the toy and made the flipping movement to get the ball in the cup. It wasn't made of wood or plastic like I would of thought. It was also light and strong. Trying to bend the handle didn't do a thing. That toy is made to last.

Pia was looking at my every gesture, hoping she would get to play with it and I gave it to her.

"Thank you Daddy."

"It's not me you have to thank Pia." Instead of answering or saying thank you to S'sesstor, she just closed up on herself. She wasn't ready for S'sesstor yet and there's no need to push the issue any more then it is right now.

"Now that you have met my loved ones, I'll bring you to the next room till we are back to Freetown. I'll come to get you as soon as it's time to go to land."

"Maybe I can go on deck, if you would permit it, of course."

"I would be afraid for your life. We've just got done defeating three of your ships. Everyone of those guys on deck know your people don't leave anyone alive behind them. I'm sure in their mind, their wondering why we didn't kill you too."

"But I'm not a military! they should know!"

"And my question to you is ... why should they know? What makes you, on the outside, different then the military types and how should my men know that, when for all of them it their first time seeing a Drazzard up close? No walks on decks till the crew has had time to get familiarize with you some more."

He didn't argue this time and followed me to the room next door.

"Feel free to eat what you can." There was a big pile of dried meat on the table from the barrels that were emptied on it.

"Could you leave me the device?" pointing to the side pocket on my shorts.

"You wouldn't learn anything from it and worst, you could damage it by not knowing what you are doing. I'm sorry but it will stay with me." He didn't like where I was going with this and I couldn't care less. -" I would like to remind you S'esstor, that you and me are the only ones who know about the device. Don't make me be the only one who knows." I got to give to the guy, it only took him about ten seconds to understand my meaning.

"I will speak of it to no one Rock. I promise! I would most likely be dead if I told anyone of my kind that I spent time with you guys anyway."

I went back to our cabin and for a second I was almost tempted to go back to S'esstor. Everyone had a question and each thought that if they spoke louder then the other, I would answer.

"His he staying with us?" That was from Foria.

"Did you have to bring him in here?" That was from Maia.

"He's scary!" That was from Inez.

"Can he help us?" That was from Andres.

"I want to know about that powder!" That was from Raquel.

I lifted both arms palms out, to stop them and like magic, it worked. Instant silence. I would of laugh had it not been so serious. They all looked at me take out the tablet from my pocket, lift the mattress and place it there without saying a word.

"Enough!" They all looked at me take out the tablet from my pocket, lift the mattress and place it there without saying a word.

"I don't have any answer or anything to say about S'esstor just yet. We'll have to see what the future brings. He did tell me about some ruins close to here which peeked my curiosity. That, I will have to see for myself. But for now, let's concentrate on getting home to Newtown."

"What will we do in Newtown?" Trust Maia to break a good moment.

"I just want to get there Maia. We'll see what needs to be done once we get there. One thing I can tell you is, life will be different. You won't have to be scared of attacks in the night. The town is fully inclosed with a cliff at its back. The front gate will be guarded at all times. I will even make it so that guard duty on the gate will be one of the most sought after jobs in Freetown."

"How will you do that Rock?" Andres was intrigued.

"I will reward them with mates and everything they need. All they'll have to do is keep the town safe. They'll never have to hunt, if they don't want to or cook if they are single. I will make sure that they get the respect they deserve for protecting us."

"That might just work. I always had trouble getting men for guard duty. Me, I never saw any glory in it, if I do say so myself, but that just might work."

"I know it will. We'll make sure it does." I had plans for that. Wine and other alcohol beverages figured heavily in those plans.

The rest of the trip back, I spent trying to explain the diving boat and all the stuff I had brought back from it. Apart from that, the trip was uneventful.

I couldn't say the same about our arrival. It look like the whole town was there to meet us and it was impressive. There was more then a hundred people on the beach looking at us.

What caught my eye was one of the crowmen holding a women down kneeling on the beach while everyone else was standing. My temper was trying to get hold of me. I had to force myself to take a couple of deep breath in order to restore my heart beat to normal.

As soon as we were close enough, I dove into the water. I swam as fast as I could and was in front of the women before anyone had time to come ashore.

"What is the meaning of this?" I asked the man looking at me and wanting to be miles away.

I went to point to him when I noticed the machete in my hand. The man pissed himself. I had no recollection of taking it in my hand and I scared the poor man half to death. I bent down to better look at the women when I noticed that she was clutching a child to herself.

No one had said a word or was saying anything so I tried talking to the women.

"I can see that you are force to stay down, that is obvious. Would you care to enlighten me as to why they are doing this to you?

"I am to be punished for what my mate did. I don't care what you do to me but please spare my child. He had no choice as to who is father is!"

"Nothing is going to happen to you or your child. Now please get up and tell me what your mate did, that you would deserve to be punished?"

It's only then, when she looked at me instead of the sand at her feet that I recognized her. Maria, the seed-keeper's mate.

"When you left this morning, Tonio sent a bird to the Barrials."

What the fuck! A bird?

I looked at Aldread but he knew what I was about to ask. -" we have two types of birds that can be sent. If we need them to come and pick up goods or slaves we send a black bird. If we are in trouble, like an attack, we send a white bird. I'm guessing Tonio sent the white bird?" He asked looking at Maria who just nodded.

Can't I have just a day of piece! Now these fuckers will be wanting to know what is going on around here. I don't think so!

"Where is Tonio now Maria?" If I get my hand on him...

"I don't know, I swear! As soon as I found out what he had done, I went to the main house and told those there, what Tonio had done."

I looked at the man beside her. -" And you thought this was reason enough for you to hold her and treat her like a prisoner?"

Instead of answering the man just fainted.

"I thought I could trust him but it's obvious that I shouldn't have and won't anymore." Aldread said looking at the man sprawled on the sand.

Almost everyone was off the boat looking at what was going on with attention.

Turning my attention back to Maria. -" You have no idea where he could have gone?"

She shook her head. -" When he..." She looked at the man on the ground and kicked him -" ... brought me back to our house, Tonio had gone. No one as seen him since."

This just reminds me that I have to scout this land. I need to have a idea of what we have here.

I wanted to know more but I was blindsided by Fatima jumping on me. she caught me completely by surprise. I don't know if she was hiding cause I didn't see her on the beach or Grindelle and Samira, so intent on the women on the ground I was at the time. I looked again to see if I could spot the other two, now, in the crowd, but didn't see them around.

"I'm so happy you're back. Did you bring everyone?" All said while hanging from my neck with her legs at my waist.

I would of answered if the group behind me hadn't laugh at her and the group in front, laughing at the bewildered expression on my face.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.