Helping Hand - Cover

Helping Hand

Copyright© 2014 by Belior

Chapter 16

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 16 - I've been sent to an other space and time to bring peace to a world that has none. A rename and revamp of 'My Paradise.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Furry   Harem   Interracial   Oral Sex   Lactation   Violence  

238.8 miles away, hidden in a cretor on the moon, a member of the scientific side of a race called Brissians, is focused on a screen in front of him. The ship he is in, is the most advanced ship for exploration the Brissians have ever created so far. Most of the population of Brissa were put to work, one way or an other, in the creation if this jewel of engineering.

The ship had the best transducer sheild and cloaking device the military had but on top of that it was equiped with the first time warping enducer. A device that when activated created a sphear of yellow light that enveloped the ship, opening a worm hole in time, but the results were fair at best and considered still experimental.

It had all the equipement to observe the population of a planet from afar. It conected to all media being broadcast worlwide, enabling the ship computer to instantly know everything about the world they were spying on.

The teleporting technology on the ship made it easy to grab someone as long as they had line of sight. Seems particles have a tendencies of loosing themselves passing through rocks or other debris, so line of sight is a must.

The ship was also equiped with the most sophisticated medical apparatus that could be found in the univers. Nanotechnology being the least of them. If the subject still had a complete intact brain, it could be brought back to life independant of previous injuries. The sum of what was on this ship could remake an individual and enhanced all its physical and mental attributes by about 75%, if they chose to do so, but to use it on anything else but a Brissian is tantamount to a death sentence by the military council, supreme ruler of Brissa and all the known universe.

One could say that the military side of the Brissians couldn't of become what they are today without the scentific side and all the new inventions they were pouring out, at a rate that is yet unequal in the universe. Ion canons, anti-mater bombs that could level continent to pin-point laser that could kill a single individual from light years away.

Teleporters that could simultaneously transport a whole army or even a full ship from an other planet, given that the techies went there first, to establish the receiving end of the transporter. They even made a transporter that could teleport a planet but the experiment proved fatal for the planet. Once out of its axe of rotation and with no gravity field to hold it, it became just a simple rock in space, a huge rock indeed but still, just a dead planet floating aimlessly in space.

In essence, the military side ruled all the other races they encountered or they annihilated them. If there was something on that planet that they could profit from, they had no qualms in demanding a contingent of techies to take over, and bleed the planet bare of all rare materials, needed to further increase their armada. In the minds of the Military, the fleet could never be big enough, even if all Brissians had, an *Intruder first class, for his own use and an other spare one, just incase!

Even if the inhabitants of Brissa were all Brissians to the last, for they accepted no other race to even enter their space, and even if the military side were the minority at 7 to 1 ratio, no techy had ever been in a position of authority and that was a subject of unrest for all techies.

Even if the punishment for even thinking of defying the military was banishment from Brissa, it was not enough to stop a few of them to think they could do a much better job at ruling. Knowing that nothing could be done if a ship from space targeted you, stopped most of them from having those thoughts for long.

Military being what the military are, have done some good for the Brissian race but they are also responsible for the biggest blunder in universal history.

In 2015 AD a passing ship registered a high concentration of Uranium and Iridium on a planet, both needed in great quantity in building ships. The Uranium is the basic fuel for their engine and Iridium found in Platinum is needed for the hull. Mixed with other elements the Iridium makes the exterior of the ship able to withstand the most intense heat and absorbs energy fire like pulse canons, favored by most of the other races in the universe.

The ship leader was on his first exploratory trip and had dreams of 'grandeur', so he avoided all standard operation procedure and proceeded to send a bio-agent that would kill all insects and other varmint responsible for many Brissian deaths on ground parties.

One young brash underling did mention that they should do a full sweep for life but was quickly overruled by the overbearing leader and his greed. Nothing would stop him from going back to Brissa with a full load of Rare metals. Fortune were made by stepping over hurdles and being a newly appointed ship-leader, he had yet to find himself a concubine, and now with this vast fortune almost at his touch, he could contemplate on a second and even a third one if he wanted too and want he did.

The first landing party was dropped near Mexico city in the middle of the night. The lights from the city were visible from the ship and upon further investigation proved to have been populated by an intelligent life form called Humans. This life form was no more due to the concentration of toxins and other poisons, used to eradicated all that can be dangerous, before landing down on a new planet.

Further scans were made from a higher altitude, to find that a few humans had survived but only the ones in the most remote or high areas not reached by the bio-agent. But that was only a small reprieve, for in a short time the toxin present in the bio-agent would affect all life on the planet. It became evident that the planet was doomed.

As soon as the news of it made the universal media, the Brissians became the laughingstock of the Universe. It was so that when someone would fuck up badly, it was referred to as a Brissa. - He did a Brissa on that job, or - You Brissed that one and a plethora of others just like it, not even mentioning all the humor it inspired.

For a while the Brissians were regarded as a joke but after a few wars ( all won ) over insult given, the jokes went away, but the word playing never went.

The techy side off the Brissians were in an uproar and they wanted nothing more then to rush to earth and cure the planet, if that could be done. All their attempts were squashed at the lowest level. No one would even acknowledge that the terms 'Human' even existed and to even mention the word, where a high ranking military type could hear, would make sure that any advancement you had coming, would be stalled for a long, long time.

For ten years the techy High-Council or what could pass for the leadership of the technological side of the Brissian race, tried to reason with the military high council before one ship could be allowed to go back to earth and assess the situation. The argument that won the military over is that maybe the whole thing had been blown out of proportion, and that maybe just maybe, the Humans were perfectly fine after all.

They couldn't resist the opportunity to expunge a wrong that was haunting them still, ten years after the fact.

Once around earth's atmosphere, it was evident that the damage to the planet was bad. The ecosystem was broken and nothing but time would heal it.

Lots of options were discussed but the one that was coming back was to use the med-chamber to enhance what was left of the human race. The fact that anyone doing that would die put a damper on the idea. DNA manipulation was then up front on the topics discussed and finally won as a probable legal way of helping the humans.

Using the Thought-Inducer, they gave out what information they felt was necessary for the humans left on earth to kick-start the human race again, using other strands of DNA mixed with their own.

Humans were found in underground bunkers around the world. Most of the big countries had plans in case of just such an attack. A list of important people, doctors, scientist, teachers and such hidden in a vault somewhere was taken out, people called or taken away to be protected by the barrier of mountains and caverns. Essentially becoming the last hope of the human race.

3 groups of scientist were targeted, one in Russia, one in the United-States and an other in Mexico. Each group was given all the information by the Thought-Inducer, making it look like the idea had always been in their head, just out of reach. For the scientist in questions, it was as if a light bulb flashed in their brains.

The Russians tried splicing their DNA with different animals but the best results on the simulators came with mix of 70% Human DNA, 26% of the DNA of the grey wolf found around Chernobyl and 4% of the DNA of a cockroach. The animal DNA gave agility, speed and strength but also aggressiveness. What was also produced from the mix, is a sense of loyalty and the mindset of the pack plus a high resistance to radiation.

The DNA of the cockroach was a stroke of genius. That insect also as a high resistance to radiation but also as a regeneration system and an immune system which combine with ours made the Human immune to most disease and increased the pack mindset.

They also raised their libido to increase the birth rate. They wanted to make sure that if a female was fertile, that she would be more then receptive for impregnation. The male were rendered blundering idiots, with the only idea to procreate, when in the presence of the pheromones emanated by the female.

After years of trying on simulators and in the lab, 2 subject were produce but were labeled a failure for a multitude of reasons. Their backs had fur and their facial features were too different from the ones of the Humans just to name a few.

The subject in questions were suppose to be terminated but were let loose in nature to fend for themselves, even if they were just babies.

The American team opted for a Mixture of 79% Human DNA, 14% Crocodile DNA and 7% cockroach DNA. Since Crocs were so resilient it was thought to be the best way to go but again the results were labeled a failure if not a disaster.

In desperation they tried to splice live humans with other DNA to get results and some were successful to a certain point. The main factor here was time. The Human race was dying and by that time, every Human in the American compound was declared infertile. The bio-agent had infiltrated the air and affected everyone.

In every case, the sexual receptivity was increase, the menstrual cycle eliminated to have eggs ready at all times to be fertilized.

The last real Humans died before they could see that what they had engineered would go on to be what populated the earth in the future.

In Mexico, the procedure was about the same except for the middle ingredient. 81% Human DNA, 17% Seahorse DNA and 2% Cockroach DNA. The result would of been a success had it not been for the gills and the white skin. The attempt labeled a failure and the subjects freed outside, knowing the harsh environment there would most likely kill them. At least, THEY didn't have to do it.

From the mixture of DNA strands, came a vaccine to be given to everyone in the bunker. The mix was suppose to inject a virus that would attach itself to their DNA and slowly transform it. The formula was a last resort and would of needed some testing but again time was short and inoculation went forward.

After almost 20 years observing what the humans were doing with the knowledge they were given, the Brissians were called back for a report. Once informed of the steps taken by the group of teckies sent, the high council went berserk. DNA splicing was not a technology to be shared and who were they to take such decisions without consulting the high council. The whole group was sentenced to death and a military ship was sent back to earth to finish the job that was botch so many years ago.

This time, the Brissian military were more direct. They calculated the area affected by a nuclear bomb for radiation and proceeded to systematically bomb the earth. The result were catastrophic. The crust of the earth rippled and every volcano erupted. What was left didn't leave much to be desired. Nothing could have survived after all that, nothing ... or could it?

That was the question that haunted the young Brissian all trough is life as he watch the screen. On it Rock was speaking to a Humadile, as he had named them. Still all is life was about what they could have been if their ancestor had not been the one to suggest DNA splicing as a way to save the Human race.

He had work hard to understand what his great-great-great grand-father had done and all the shame that had come down from it. What he decided was that the only way that he, Blantor, son of Bantor, son of Bator, all descendant of the shamed Blanator, that was put to death by the High-Council for treason, could restore his family name, was time travel.

It had been what, almost 20 thousand years since his ancestor tried to restore what was left of the human race. He was now a newly appointed scientist in the field of time travel, a very secret branch of the military, and had just finished installing the last piece to the Time Warp Inducer, a big part of it his baby, when THE THOUGHT came to him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.