Helping Hand
Chapter 15

Copyright© 2014 by Belior

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 15 - I've been sent to an other space and time to bring peace to a world that has none. A rename and revamp of 'My Paradise.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Furry   Harem   Interracial   Oral Sex   Lactation   Violence  

"Looks like rain to me" Detran said from behind me and startling most of us there at the rail looking at the retreating Island.

"Ladies, this is Detran, our pilot. He's in charge when we're on this ship. "For all of them, it's the first time they have seen a member of the Crow people. I don't know if he scared the women, at least they weren't showing it. "Detran, beside Andres is Maia and Raquel."

"Hello ladies!" He gave them a big smile. "I hope you like your trip."

"Beside Raquel, that's Ines with Blas our son. "She gave me that sultry look that said I was gonna get lucky tonight. "Then you have Foria with Pia, our daughter, in her arms and Jordie."

"I'd say you're a lucky man Rock but I think the lucky ones are the ladies." We all laughed at his little joke. "Can I speak to you at the wheel?" He looked worried.

"Sure." I looked at Andres. "That means you too 'Oh great leader!'." He just laughed at me. "Ladies, we'll be right back, but if we take too long, that door opens up to a cabin and a private room. It's the main cabin with a bed inside if the kids are tired and need to take a nap. Feel free to look around."

Once at the wheel, Detran made us aware of the clouds ahead of us. "I want to warn you that the waters could get rough quickly. We're not there yet and it might just pass us over but I wanted to warn you anyway."

"Do we have anything to fear?" Andres asked.

"No. It doesn't look like a major storm that could sink us but a child could be thrown overboard by a wave easily."

"If it comes to that we will just do like we did when the Drazard ship attacked and get everyone below. That should keep them all safe don't you think?" I didn't think the storm would affect us much but then again, the reality is that I don't know these waters at all.

"Yes, that should do it again. I just don't want to be the one to tell them to go below when they're having fun on the main deck." He took a big breath and then came out with the real reason for our impromptu meeting. "About those Drazzards, do you have anything in mind for them if we see them again? You know they will be looking for us now that we gave them a bloody nose!"

"I think I might have just what is needed to make them think twice about messing with us again but for that I'm gonna need your men. Would they be willing to fight to save this ship if they attack us again you think?"

The fucker looked at me as if I was an idiot! Knowing that those Drazzards kill all their enemies, no one as a chance if we don't fight and they know that. So yea, it was a stupid question!

"Everyone will fight Rock or the next trip they take is to the bottom of the sea ... and I might have something to do with that if they don't!" He looked pissed that I even asked.

"Good. I have a few more of these..." Brandishing my AR. " ... and I want them to learn how to use them."

"That's powerful magic Rock! Are you sure we can use that?" Now the pissed look was gone, replace by one of fear.

"You were on the ship the last time Detran. Did you see Andres use the one he has?" There goes the nodding again. "It's not magic. It's a tool you use like any other."

I looked at Andres. "Would you be so kind as to go get the bundle we made with the rest of these?" He didn't answer out loud, he just nodded and turned heading for the stairs down.

Back to Detran. "Can your men join us here for a few minutes without bothering the work being done around the ship?" For an answer this time he brought a couple of fingers to his mouth and produced a loud whistling sound.

"They'll be here as soon as they're done with whatever they're doing."

"Ok. Let me go see what my mates are doing. I'll make it fast. I need an item from the things they packed for me." And I left him at the wheel. My mates were in the cabin by that time so I went to join them.

They were full of questions as soon as I entered the cabin but I lifted my hands to stall them. I needed my gun. "Before I answer anything, there's something I need from the things you packed for me. Could one of you go get whatever you put them in please?"

"I know where it is. I'll go!" Foria said. She was just about to pass me out the door when I stopped her.

"For that, you get a kiss." I didn't give her time to react. I just bent down and kissed her hard. I lifted her up, standing straight and pulled her closer to me for a few seconds before putting her down.

She just stood there like a fish out of the water and when I looked at the other women behind me, they were all staring at us, Maia and Raquel included. All it took for her to wake up was a word from Ines. "Well?" The poor thing shook her head twice and went flying out the cabin.

Now Ines was looking at me like I had done something wrong. "Ok. What did I do?" Ines just bent her head to the side but the other three started laughing. "What?" Was all I found to say.

"Later Rock. For now, it's our turn for a kiss but don't even think about repeating the stunt you just pulled on Foria." Now she's looking at the other three. "Poor thing will be all wet for some time down there now that he kissed her liked that!" She wanted to look mean but got elbowed by Jordie.

"You're just jealous cause it wasn't you there panting and squirming."

"I don't think Andres ever kissed me like that. I think I'll go have a word with him right now about it!" Maia was as excited by my kiss on Foria as the others but I had to stop her.

"He's busy at the moment Maia. I sent him to get some things that we brought back from the boat and then we need to practice with the rifles so everyone is ready."

"Ready for what?" She was nothing but direct and to the point this woman. Now I need to tell them about the Drazzards which I wanted to avoid. Now if I can just spin this so that there's not too many questions, I'll be ok. Who am I kidding, we're talking about Maia here! I'll be lucky if I come out of this unscathed.

"On our way back we encountered some eh ... well..." She didn't let me finish.

"Are you talking about the lizard men?" OUCH! Now it was my turn to look like a fish out of the water. "You can close your mouth now Rock! You were not the only one who saw them, you know. Do you think that no one would tell me?" She had that smile that was telling me she enjoyed pulling one on me.

"I didn't think you knew and I didn't know how to describe them to you ... As I was saying, on our way back we met and fought those lizard men, they're called Drazzards by the way, and I want to be ready if we see them again. So Andres and I will be busy teaching others to use our rifles. As soon as we're done with that, we'll come back to you, ok?"

"Just bring him back in one piece and we'll be happy. Won't we Raq?" I got a smile and a nod from Raquel.

"Is Pia with another women?" She wasn't around that I could see.

"The trip to get to the ship was a little too much for her. She's sleeping on the big bed." Jordie said, nodding once in the direction of the door leading to the back cabin.

I was about to go look up on her when the door behind me opened up. Foria and one women we rescued from the Barrials came in loaded with baskets. I had forgotten that I had this much stuff. All I wanted was my gun that I had left in the hut.

I must have been frowning because Foria was looking at me, fidgeting and looking unsure of herself. "I brought everything that's yours I'm sure Rock!" She was practically on the verge of tears by now.

"It's not that my love, and thank you for bringing all of it! It's just that I had forgotten that I'd brought back so much stuff on my first trip to the boat. Most of that is for you girls anyway. I just want the black thing I wear on my belt here." Indicating my right hip where they saw me with it before.

"It's right here!" She pushed a basket at me.

When I looked inside, I found my gun in its holster made to be put on a belt, the spare clip and the box of bullets. I took out the gun to get a good look at it. With all the hurrying around, I never got a good chance to do that. I knew which end the bullets came out and how to point it and it's all I cared about when I took it. What I can see from the engravings, it's a Beretta 9mm 92fs centurion. It even says on it 'Warning read manual for safe operation available free from Beretta USA'. As if that's gonna help me.

I guess I must have been looking at it too hard or for too long cause Maia spoke up. "Why are you looking at that, the way you are?" Damn that women can be curious!

"I'll explain everything about them when this is over but for now let say it's a smaller version of that one." Indicating the AR that I'd place by the door as I entered. "You all know what that one does, right?" You guessed it! All of them nodded in sync.

I chose that moment to make my exit and I was able to leave without any more questions. From their expressions when I talked about the gun, I think they were too scared of them to ask more questions or maybe they just realized the gravity of what I needed them for. Who knows! I'm just happy to get out of there ... Say what you want but Maia gives me the creeps sometimes. It's like she sees in you and can get you to say things you didn't want to. I'm sure she would have made a great interrogator had she been given the chance.

When I got back to the wheel, Andres was there with the bundle that had all the weapons and the ammo in it. Beside him was Detran and three other Crow men, Syron, Degra and Rogal.

"Thank you Andres. Did you have a hard time finding it with all that's been brought on?"

"Are you kidding? With this..." pointing at the bed sheet " ... it was very easy to find!" He said with a smile. I had to agree. They had nothing that even resemble it.

When my eyes settled on Detran I noticed a dejected look on his face. "What's with the long face Detran?"

"You know we only brought a small group of us to make room for the ones we were bringing back." I was just about to nod when I caught myself and I had to force myself to not smile. The man was trying to explain something serious and I didn't want to look like I'm laughing in his face.

"Yes." But I still had no clue as to what he wanted to say.

"These are the only ones I can spare if there's fighting to be done." He still looked like he swallowed a lemon.

"Perfect. But why still the long face? I don't understand."

"If we meet them again, you'll need more than three men to defeat those ugly looking Shleg!" He was more agitated now.

"What's a 'Shleg'?" Andres and I asked at the same time!

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! This is downright unnatural not mentioning creepy!

"It's the name of the little maggots that comes out of Dramaks dung. Why?" I don't know if it was the synchronized shit or just imagining the ugly face of a shleg but I started to laugh and right behind me Andres was laughing also.

"Why are you laughing? I asked him.

"I don't know, just at you laughing I guess!" And he had the effrontery to laugh even more which got the men around us to laugh also. I did take us a few minutes to calm down. Every time one of us was winding down, another would start anew, which would just get everyone laughing again.

I know its just nervousness that's making us laugh like this but it's a good thing for me anyway. My stomach muscles hurt a little but I feel refreshed and clear of mind.

"Before we start I'll need Aldread to be with us. Can you go get him Andres? Then we can show these men how to use our weapons." He didn't even nod this time and was gone in a flash to return with Aldread not a minute later. I guess he was close by to be back so fast.

"Glad you could join us Aldread. I think you could be a great help if we see those Drazzards again. Do you want to help?"

"I thought you'd never ask! I didn't mind keeping the women and kids on the lower level this morning but I did feel a little helpless when that ship was getting close."

"We'll fix it so you don't get that feeling again and that goes for all of you. Now guys, I need your attention. What I'm about to show you will save many lives!" I looked at each of them trying to emphasize my words with a look. "You all saw me or Andres using our weapons earlier this morning, now we're gonna give you the chance to do the same."

Andres was already untying the four corners of the bed sheet and all eyes were on him. Once the knot untied, he threw the four corners, showing everyone it's content. I bent down and picked up the only rifle I recognized of the three there. Just the curved magazine gave it away. An AK47. I can see on it 7.62 and among the boxes of bullets, I saw five of them with 7.62 in big white letters on it.

I took the AK and looked at the magazine. Yep, it's loaded and ready. I checked that the safety was on and gave it to Aldread with the spare magazine and a box of bullets. "Just keep those for now. I will show you all at the same time how to use them." He nodded and it was enough for me.

The next rifle I had to check more closely. It looks old and beaten. Engraved on it was ENFIELD 303 and it's a bolt action. Again the ammo for that one was easy. Five boxes with 303 on it but only twenty bullets per box. The fact that it's a single shot unlike the AR or the AK will save bullets but still, I'll have to be careful with that one.

The magazine was empty on that one, even if it's a small one in capacity at ten bullets compared to the AK and the AR, which holds thirty. Again I took the spare magazine and a box of bullets and gave it to the next inline which was Degra.

The last rifle was a pump action just from looking at it and I would have thought it was a shotgun but the barrel was way too small and on it was etched 30.06 which was on a set of boxes. The mag was full but I didn't find a spare for that one. Tough luck!

I gave that one to Rogal and he accepted it with obvious pride.

There was three Bolo Machete with leather case and three Bowie knives left with the boxes of ammo. I gave Detran a machete, he didn't want to accept but I told him that no one knows where the threat might come from and he took it. Then I showed him that he could wear it at his side, if he passes the rope holding his pants up, in the gap made for a belt. That made his day. I think he was relieved that he didn't have to be carrying it around all day or be responsible if he lost it for some reason.

I looked at Andres. "Do you still have yours?" He looked down for a brief moment. "Maia knows where it is." She probably liked it so much that she was using it and now it's hers if I read the look on his face.

"Never mind. Just grab another and put it on your belt like Detran." He was quick in grabbing one, happy not to have to confront his wife for it I'm sure, the little fucker. "Do you still have the box of shells for your shotgun?" He just taped his little side bag. " Did you reload it?"

"I didn't have time!"

"Do it now before it's too late. You never know." I didn't even wait for his nod that I knew was coming and turned to the other three holding rifles. "Two of you have a spare magazine." I pointed to the one Aldread had in his hands. "The first thing we'll learn is how to put the bullets in them."

All three had that stupid look on his face that told me I had completely lost them. I guess I'll have to start slow if I'm to teach them how to defend this ship.

I took a bullet from the mag on my AR and showed it to them. "We don't have much time so I'll do this quick and I expect all of you to trust me when I tell you something ... This is what will kill our enemy. YES it's small but when it comes out of that..." I pointed at the end of the barrel of the AR. " ... It goes so fast that you can't see it. BUT, and there is the trick, if you point that..." again pointing at the barrel. " ... at someone and press this,..." Now pointing at the trigger. " ... well, that someone will be dead."

"If we hadn't seen it with our own eyes, I don't think anyone here would believe you. We saw, and we know it's true but still, it's hard to comprehend." Degra said out loud what every one of them was thinking and I could relate to that.

"Think of it as a tool, but this tool as more than one part. The bullet goes in the magazine, which goes into the rifle and when we press the trigger, the bullet comes out. It's just a matter as to where or at who you aim when that bullet comes out..." I had each one remove and replace their magazine a few times and then empty and reload them. Once all the basic out of the way, I wanted them to shoot a few rounds but for that I needed a target.

"Andres, Can you show them how to NOT get a Bruised shoulder?" He winced at my words but he knew I was only teasing him. "I'll be right back." I headed for to storeroom with the barrels of goods. The one with dried meat was almost empty and will make an excellent target once emptied and resealed. I'll probably need more than one come to think of it.

I ended up taking three, two of which I opened and dumped the contents on the table. I only took one for each of the Crow men and that should be enough for what we want, which is, for them to be friendly enough with the rifles that they don't drop them overboard from the recoil the first time they shoot, never mind the noise they make, which is enough to make everyone one of them piss themselves.

With that in mind, I made sure everyone around was aware of what we were about to do and went to rejoin the men ready to shoot after the instruction given to them by Andres.

Not one of them hit their barrel on the first shot but all three were able to hit it on more than one occasion which was a lot more then I was expecting from people who had never seen a rifle before. They ended up shooting ten bullets each and after that I declared them all ready. No need to waste precious ammo once the concept of aiming and shooting is clear.

"For those of you who don't have a weapon like Detran, it was good that you got to know how to use those just in case something goes wrong and one of us goes down. You'll need to be ready to pick up a dropped weapon at all times during the battle. I know your instinct will be to help the one injured but that could cost the lives of everyone on this ship. You take the weapon and shoot those Drazzards till they're all dead or it will be all of us that will be. IS THAT CLEAR ENOUGH!" I almost shouted the last part and everyone was nodding.

"Andres and I will be busy with our mates in the cabin below trying to explain why they have to stay inside while the fighting is going on. If you hear screaming and blows, have a prayer for us!"

They all laughed at us going down the steps but Andres was serious. " I hadn't thought of it but it WILL be hard to get them to stay inside you know!".

"I know brother. I have no more clue as to what to say to get them to stay inside. It's getting me all tangled up inside. I guess we'll have to talk to them and see what comes next. I don't see what else to do."

"Me neither!"

I paused before opening the door of the cabin. " You know, I'd rather face another ship of Drazzards then argue with those five in there!"

"You and me both Rock!" Not a second after he was done saying that, Maia let us know she was close.

"I heard that!" Was all she said when I opened the door.

"WHAT!" Came from Andres and I again, and this time I couldn't help but swear out loud.

"GODDAMMIT!!"

"WHAT!" Came from all five of them looking at me.

"Don't you girls get tired of doing things at the same time like talking or nodding your head?"

They looked at each other for a few seconds and when they looked back at me, this time it was Ines who answered. "It's completely normal for us my mate. Anytime our people are in contact with each other for long periods of time, we get like that. Does it bother you?"

"Well yes and no. When you girls do it, I can live with. But when Andres and I do it, I don't know ... it's just ... feels weird somehow ... like ... like he's in my head or something." Then I looked at him and it was obvious that my words had hurt him. "Don't look at me like that brother. I would share my head with you right now if I could, at least it would be my choice to do so. But when we talk at the same time like that ... I'm just not use to that. Sorry!"

He looked relieved. "It's ok. I understand now, but for us, it's always been like that. It's a normal part of everyday life. You'll get used it eventually I'm sure." He had more faith in me then I did!

Maia couldn't be shut up any longer. "So why did those lizard men attack you guys this morning?"

This time I looked at Andres before speaking, making sure that he wasn't gonna speak at the same time. "I don't know enough about them to tell you why but I do know that they don't leave any prisoners from what I'm told and that is enough for me to not even let them close to this ship or our people. I've taken a few men aside and showed them how to use the weapons I have and I'm sure we will defeat them again if they show their ugly faces."

Maia was looking into my soul. "I trust you to keep us safe." And went into the arms of Andres with Raquel behind her. I was mobbed by my mates wanting to be reassured and I took my time in doing so.

"Ladies, can I ask you to stay inside if there's fighting to be done?" I wasn't pleading but it was close but again Maia wasn't to be denied.

"What do you mean stay inside! What if one of you gets injured?"

"Maia, I don't think I could concentrate on the fight if there was even a small chance of you guys getting hit by a stray arrow or spear. I would be too worried and that could cost me my life. Is that what you want?"

She looked appalled that I would even consider such a thought but I wanted them to stay inside and if I had to scare or shock them for them to understand the gravity of the situation, I was prepared to pay the price afterwards if it meant they would all be safe to bitch at me.

"We'll stay inside Rock." Maia looked at all the women around her. "Won't we?"

You know it by now. YES, they were all nodding at the same time.

"Can you tell us about the battle with the lizard men and about your boat? You said you would tell us about it later and this is later." Foria wanted to know all the details and I would have liked for all of them to forget about the diving boat but that was wishful thinking.

Where do I start..." As we were leaving Newtown this morning we encountered a bigger ship then this one that had at least twenty Drazzards that we could see on its decks. Drazzard is the name of what you call Lizard men. I didn't know what to think when we first saw them. They were so different from what I had seen before but Detran had seen them before and it wasn't long after that we knew that if they were successful in taking over this ship that they would kill us all. After that it was just a question of placing ourselves so that Andres and I could do the most damage."

I was about to continue my tale when the inside door opened and out came Pia who saw me and ran into my outstretched arms. "Daddy, where are we going?" She asked me after receiving her hug.

"We're going to join Fatima at our new home my big girl." I tickled her some and she ran into the arms of Foria. It seems that was enough for her cause her next words were. " I'm hungry!"

"In the next cabin there's a bunch of meat I emptied on the table. I needed the container for target practice." I explained.

Foria got up with Pia and went next door while Ines went back in the cabin room to check on Blast and came out with him stuck on a nipple. "He was just there looking at the ceiling quietly when I looked in on him. I think he likes being on this big ship."

"There will be many more trips on the ships my love. He'll have time enough to enjoy it later. I'll make sure of it. He might even be the captain of this ship one day, who knows!"

I must have said something right because the look she gave said it all. If we would have been alone she would have jumped my bones on the spot. I'm not even sure the people around us would have stopped her had it not been for Blas sucking a meal from her breast.

"Continue telling us about the Drazzards rock." It wasn't even a question that came out of Maia. She wanted to know the details and she wasn't about to be nice about it. Since Foria had returned with Pia I had no more reason to stall.

So I told them my side of the battle with how I saw their archers at the front of the ship and started shooting them, then the big one that toppled over ending with the one trying to get the pilot to turn back towards us after I made him turn away from us.

While I was talking, Blas finished his meal and went right back to sleep and Pia was on the floor at my feet with her little dolphin but all the women were stunned from what I had told them.

"But what did they look like for them to be called Lizard men?" Trust Maia to get even more details. Will that women ever stop digging? Who am I kidding!

"Beside the fact that they are green of skin, I don't know what to tell you. They do have some sort of tail behind them but even that is hard to describe. They don't have any scales or something like that, just green skin and an ugly face and that, you will have to see to believe it.

As if that was enough from me she turned to Andres. "What about you? What role did you play in all this?"

"It went pretty much like Rock told you but he was at the front of the boat and I was at the rail in the middle of the main deck."

"Which one is the main deck? There's so many!" Maia wouldn't let anything pass by her if she didn't know what we were talking about. If she had to butt in and interrupt someone in the middle of a story, then so be it!

"It's the one right out that door. Then there's two upper decks, front and back and two decks below us ... As I was saying, when Rock shot the archers and was aiming at the back of the ship where the wheel is, one of the archers that had bent down till he was done shooting at them got up and started to aim at him when I shot him. My aim was for his head and what was left of him when I hit him was enough to make anyone sick in a flash. I did shoot one or two more but by that time their ship was already turning away from us, so any more shots from me would have been wasted and since Rock wasn't shooting at them anymore, I thought I'd do the same."

And then there was a knock at the door.

I hope I'm wrong but I think that is the knock that I've been dreading. All of a sudden its like all my senses are sharper and I have to blink a few times for my eyesight to adjust. Every breath that I take seems different, like more oxygen is going through my blood making me feel like I'm on speed or something like that. Wow! This feels weird but tremendously good.

Andres got the door and I didn't hear what was said but when he took his shotgun from the wall, I knew what was up. No need to ask stupid questions and the look on Andres face was more than enough proof that I was right.

"Ladies, this is no time to argue. You all need to stay here and keep this door closed till one of us ask you to open it again." I looked in each of their eyes. "Can I trust you ladies to do that?" They were all nodding. It was the best I could do!

I made sure my gun was loaded again even if I had checked it before and put the machete on the left side of my belt. I kissed all of my mates including Pia and Blas. I gave a hug to Maia and Raquel before taking my AR from the side of the door and going out on the main deck to see what we had to deal with this time.

As soon as I step foot outside the cabin my hopes were smashed. Coming right at us was not one but two ship of Drazzards. I stopped right there to take in the sight and Andres bumped into me.

"What..." He then saw the ships. " ... What are we gonna do Rock?" I turned to look at him thinking of our options.

"Do you remember the barrel with the foul tasting oil?"

"Yes."

"Go in there, empty the small barrels of their content on the table and fill them with that oil before putting the top back on. Fill two of those and come back here."

I didn't even look at him go, I was already looking of Aldread and I saw him hustling the people to the lower decks. Good.

It didn't take him long to notice me and I waved him over.

"I need two men with torches. Do you know how to make one?" He had that blank look they get when they don't understand what you're saying. "Never mind, have the men grab a lantern from the storeroom. I think I saw two in there! I want them lit but hidden from view. They will be a surprise for the first ship. Please make it quick, that ship will be here soon enough.

I estimate the time before that ship is upon us at no more than fifteen minutes and my plan was to burn the first ship and kill as many as we could on the one behind it. I just need to place the men with weapons in the right place to be most effective.

I climbed the few stairs to the wheel where Detran was keeping an eye on the ships coming. I wasn't even to the top stairs when he noticed me.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.