Helping Hand
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2014 by Belior

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 12 - I've been sent to an other space and time to bring peace to a world that has none. A rename and revamp of 'My Paradise.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Furry   Harem   Interracial   Oral Sex   Lactation   Violence  

" ... Have a choice. The female of our kind emits a scent when we're excited that is almost impossible to resist. I'm sorry it affected you two. We weren't expecting you to show up with him and Andres." I heard Grindelle whisper to Forina. Their whispering woke me up and I was curious where this was going so I kept my eyes closed and listened.

"It affects women also?" Forina asked obviously intrigued.

"Worst then that, it affects us too."

"I don't understand. What do you mean, it affects you too?"

"For example, before you found us Samira and I were talking about our fate ... what would be expected of us. One of the big fault of our excitement scent, is that it makes our men very quick to cum, to our obvious displeasure. We were hoping that it wouldn't be as intense for Rock and Andres and when they came into our room we were excited and I'm sure they were both able to smell our scent and yet they resisted the urge to fuck us, which surprise us and gave us hope. So we got on the subject of the multiple pleasures we would have if we could get them to last longer then our men. We got so excited that we had no other choice my daughter and I to try to uhh ... lower our excitement level."

"So in other words, you are affected by your own scent?" I didn't hear an answer but in my head I could see Grindelle nodding. "What about your men?"

"It's a little more complicated ... A long time ago we were different then what we are now. Our ancestors' plaid with the genetics to make us into a more powerful race, but in doing so they also increased some parts of us that didn't need to, like our sexuality. What that means for us is that when our males are excited they become blundering idiots.

They become too excited to do anything more than fuck and cum as fast as they can."

"It's not like that with my people but the men are about the same but not for the same reason. To us, sex is not supposed to be good. It's to make babies and nothing more. When a women is pregnant she no longer as sex for as long as she has the baby and sometime after that to make sure she as the proper time to raise her young..."

"For a woman who is not supposed to not enjoy fucking, you sure did seem to like it enough just before you screamed and passed out last night!" I heard both giggle.

"Well ... It wasn't like that before that big brute came to us. He sure messed up our camp and all for the good."

"Why do you say that?"

"First, he scared my people to death with his power stick he calls 'rifles', then he comes in our camp and goes and killed my mate in one punch..." I heard a gasp from Grindelle. " ... No no, it was all good. You see when he did that I was on the ground after being hit from my mate for trying to stop him from making a fool of himself."

"Why?"

"The idiot wanted another mate and he hardly was able to take care of me. He was obsessed with a women to be mated to Rock and wanted to challenge him for it. When I tried to stop him he punched or slapped me, I don't know which but the result was the same. Rock hit him once and broke his neck. I can tell you that more than a few men in our camp looked at him with fear but also with respect."

"He told me he had 4 mates?"

"The day before he came to us we had a battle with a different camp on the island and one of the men that died left a widow with a baby. Since Rock had no mate, it was perfect but then Jordie and Forina who had refuse every offer to be mated, both went to our leader's wife and practically begged to be offered as mate to Rock. And it's when that offer was made that I was made a mate to Rock."

"Does he ... ummm ... I mean ... there's 4 of you..."

"You want to ask if he satisfies us?..." She giggles. "It's more a problem for us to satisfy him!"

"What!" That wasn't a whisper.

"Shhhhht"

"Sorry! But what did you mean? Surely you are not serious!"

"I'm dead serious. You see, since we never 'fuck', like you say, for long we never knew it could be so good and the feeling of explosion we get inside was totally unknown to us. I don't know how to explain it but every time he puts his hand on me my body temperature goes up till all my senses overload and I black out. What we found out is that all 4 of us are like that and I suspect that all the women of my race are too. The problem is that it happens too fast and our mate is left to finish with one that is asleep if he is not careful to keep one of us from exploding to soon." Both of them giggled."

"Do you think his other mates will like him having a new one to take the burden off of their shoulders?" The giggles just intensified.

"I'm sure they will. We all thought he was gonna kill one of us sooner or later with all the good fucking he gives us."

The giggles turned into laughter and I couldn't fake being asleep any longer.

"Are both of you done making fun of me?" Grindelle gasp in surprise but Forina just looked at me with a knowing eye! She knew I was faking the little wench. "How did you know I wasn't sleeping?" I asked her. Instead of answering she gave a quick glance at the lump my hard dick was making under the light fur covering me.

"It's you girls talking about sex that did that to..." Grindelle grabbed the fur, flipped it off of me and took my cock in her mouth startling me. " ... meeeeeee!"

"I guess your new mate felt guilty about it." Forina was already breathing hard.

I pulled her to me and planted a deep kiss on her. She was first to pull out her tongue and was purring which just served to get me more excited And if that wasn't enough the scent of Grindelles arousal came to my nostrils threatening to make me cum on the spot.

I tried to immobilize Grindelles head to help stop myself from cumming to soon and was successful to a point. "Girls ... I won't last long ... muuummm" Forina decided to shut me up by stuffing her nipple in my mouth. I mean, really! What else am I supposed to do? I sucked that nipple and flicked with my tongue over it like there was no tomorrow...

The hand that was holding the head on my cock was now fondling the breast not being sucked and it proved too much.

"HAAAAAAAAAAAA." Grindelle was keeping a lip lock on my cock making sure not to lose a drop.

"Share with me?" Forina asked. She raised herself from me with a pop coming from my mouth and I opened my eyes to see her lean forward so her head was beside Grindelle. Once she was sure I was done cumming she opened her eyes and looked into the ones of Forina. She leaned into Forina for the little space that was between them and kissed her. I saw both of their mouth open and I knew they were sharing my sperm. If I hadn't cum just seconds ago, I would of had them on their back fucking in an instant.

Looking at them made me feel guilty because I do want to fuck them but there's just too much to do today. We need to be on the ship and on our way to the Island as soon as we can if we want to be back today. I'm already dreading the long trip back and forth on the ship.

They don't seem to preoccupied and feeling the need to piss I tried to extricate myself from underneath both of them.

They were oblivious of me and both highly excited so I wasn't surprised when Grindelle got on top of Forina, planted her pussy on her face and bent down to start eating out the one in front of her. From then on the purring and slurping got too much.

I pissed in what looked like a piss pot and went into the lounge dining area to see if Andres was up. I just had time to close the door behind me before everyone in the house heard the scream let out by Forina when she came.

I went back into the room to the look of astonishment on Grindelles face. She looked back at the passed out women underneath her then looked at me with what I would describe as anguish in her eyes. She needed to cum badly from what I could see. Poor thing must have been close when Forina passed out.

"On your back quick!" I told her and dove in face first. She grabbed my hair and pressed my face in her cunt enough to suffocate me if I'd let her. She was completely drench but the sent was enough to get my dick hard and to be honest I wasn't expecting it. It's got to be some sort of pheromone that she is letting out when excited. I just can't believe I can get hard again so soon after cumming but she's making me get hard, if that is possible.

I was still naked, so keeping her knees in the air I mounted her stuffing myself deep inside of her in one thrust. "Aaaaaaah ... I'm soooo close ... YES ... YES ... HARDER DAMN YOU!! AAAAAAAAAAAAARGH..." I felt the walls around my cock contract and it felt wonderful but I wasn't about to cum this quick so I laid on top of her resting on my hands and just hammered her with my dick.

At one pointed I was catching my breath and just going back and forth slowly and I saw in her eyes and on her face that she was getting close. She was pushing back hard every time I was going in to get more stimulation on her clit when her eyes went to the back of her head. She didn't screamed out but moaned instead, then went tensed and rigid while shaking from head to toe. It was an amazing site and I was just there for the ride because her legs were trying to squeeze the life out of me. WOW, was all I could think of at the moment.

This lasted almost 30 seconds before her body relaxed and she stopped moaning. "What ... did ... you ... do to ... me?"

She asked out of breath.

I was sure it was a rhetorical question so I just kept on fucking her. But now the familiar tingling in my balls was back and I started thrusting hard and fast again.

"You ... are ... gonna ... kill ... me!..." She was having a hard time talking from the movement of being fucked with abandon. "But don't stop!"

"You like it hard then?" I pinched a nipple when I said that and it triggered another orgasm of hers.

"YOU ... WONDERFUL ... FUCKER YOU!" she let out forcefully just below screaming tone. She didn't go into convulsion again but just went limp.

"The walls of your pussy are doing such good job on me that I will cum again very soon."

"In my mouth!" Her legs came off my back and she pushed me so that I would fall on it beside Forina still oblivious of our lovemaking and had me in her mouth in a flash. She was tugging, sucking and purring at the same time. It was like she needed my cum and would do anything to get it.

I just closed my eyes and enjoyed. She was giving me pleasure like I hadn't known possible and when I came her purring was creating havoc on my insides. When I was done spurting cum in her mouth she took it out and gently rubbed the end of my cock on her lips while resting her head on my stomach. It was to me a point of no return.

At that moment, with my slowly deflating dick being plaid with, I realized I no longer care or want to go back. I'd be a fool to! I don't care if I ever see my friends again, I just want to keep experiencing this for as long as I can.

When I got here I felt a pang of guilt at taking a mate not knowing if I'd still be here the next day but I am 'a guy' so I was thinking with my dick instead of my head when 3 more wives got added to the lot. I took in strides and made the best of it but still thinking it was only for a few days. Now, I'll fight whoever wants me to go. I have no clue as to how I got here but now that I am, no one is gonna take me away from here.

"I was thinking of bringing both of you on the ship but now that Forina is out of it you'll have to stay here my love." I tried to be as nice as possible but she still made her teeth being felt on my dick as reprisal. " Ouch ... I'm sorry Grin'.

I need you to stay here and watch over her while I'm gone..."

"I don't have to like it." She said applying more pressure on my dick to make sure I understood that she wasn't happy with my decision.

"I should be back before the sunset Grin. I'm just going there to get a few things that I'll need here, that's all."

"Then hurry and come back to us." She looked at Forina sprawled beside us. "Maybe I'll see how many times I can make her scream in one day!" Her tongue came out to lick both lips sensuously and looking at me to see if her words had any effects on me.

"You're just trying to entice me into bed again you little wench and it's working but I really do have to go and if I don't go now I'll never will." With that said I got up, dressed, grabbed my rifle and kissed her goodbye.

As soon as I came out of the room Andres started teasing me again. "Are you ok? I heard a lot of noise from the room. I was debating going in and try to save you but I figured you were man enough to take it!" The fucker had the audacity to start laughing at me and he laughed so much that he fell from the chair he was on. Which just got Grindelle and Samira out of their rooms.

"What's so funny and why are you on the floor Andres?" Asked Samira.

He just looked at her, then at Grindelle and laughed harder. Which got the two women to look at me with the question on their face.

"He's just thinking of his first mate Maia." The fucker stop laughing then and I would of laughed at him but didn't want any more questions. "You ready?" I asked him.

"Been waiting here a while wondering..." He was gonna be a wise ass again and I just pointed my finger at him menacingly. "Yea I'm ready!" He got up, grabbed the shot gun, kissed Samira and started for the door.

When we got to the first level we were surprised at the amount of activity going on. We heard the people talking as we were going down the stairs and Andres and I both looked at each other, more than proud at the happy sounds coming from the dining area.

From what I could see the children had been fed first and were busy playing in a corner with their games which include small bone pieces and little rocks. They looked happy and content while some mothers were at the wood stove eating up something for the adults at the table.

What surprised me the most was what was on the table? There in front of me were bowls with what could only be porridge, with bowls of brown sugar beside them. I hadn't smell any bread being cooked but there on the table were lumps of bread and the stuff beside it looks like natural butter which is white. Different kinds of meat with one that smelled and looked a lot like bacon.

When I got closer I saw bowls with some sort of berry spread that looked good and one with what looked to be honey.

I was in shock and when I looked at Andres, he was looking at the table like it would vanished if he touched it. "I've never seen so much food! Surely they must waist a lot by putting it all on the table like that."

"I suspect they have a cold room in the lower level my friend. What is not eaten today will be put there and still fresh tomorrow." He looked at me incredulous.

I looked at who was at the table noticing them for the first time and notice Aldread with his wife beside him. For once everyone was staring at someone else then me, well they did stare at both of us but they were looking at Andres with something more like admiration. When he got close to the table, the couple closest to him got up and offered him their place even if there was room at the other end and as soon as he sat down people started talking to him and asking him all sorts of questions. One name I heard mention a few times was Jeto and I looked at Aldread questioningly.

He shrugged. "They wanted to know if he was coming back. Most of the people in this village as felt his wrath at some point or another and often times for no more reason that they were in his way. So I told them that He killed him." I sat beside him and served myself from what was in front of me.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.