Helping Hand - Cover

Helping Hand

Copyright© 2014 by Belior

Chapter 7

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7 - I've been sent to an other space and time to bring peace to a world that has none. A rename and revamp of 'My Paradise.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Furry   Harem   Interracial   Oral Sex   Lactation   Violence  

I started walking in the direction of the jungle where we had come out. I was dreading the walk back and had only took a few steps when Andres stopped me. "Where are you going Rock?"

"Back the way we came why?" I was wondering what he had in mind.

"Look at the mountain that way." He was indicating the mouth of the volcano where our camp was situated.

"Yes I see it. Our camp is just below that."

"Since we are at the other end of the island, it would take too long going through the jungle. So we'll follow the sand to the left of us for a while then cut through the jungle at that point. We should cut our traveling time in half. While I have you with me, I wouldn't mind stopping at the camp of the tribe that attacked us. I don't think they can survive long with the amount of men left. I feel bad for them and maybe we can help them."

"The only way we can help them Andres is to merge their group with ours. Me and you can provide for a lot more people then we have and if we have no one to attack us, we can concentrate more on feeding our group and less on defense."

We walked a fast pace along the beach. We tried running but with the weapons, our water skin, the spare magazine I had on me and all that in the sand, well I became winded fast. I'm sure Andres could have gone at a faster pace all the way but the reality is, I need to get in shape. No doubt that after a few months here I will be in shape, but unfortunately, at this moment, that's not the case.

We still made good time and reach the territory of what I called the nose people in about 90 minutes. I became used to the piece of bone that the men around me have in one ear, but to get my nose pierced from side to side! No way. I sneeze too much. Anyway, this is where we cut through the jungle and not even 5 minutes into the foliage that was waist high with vines and branches going every which way, we came to a clearing and a campsite. The fire pit had a fire in it but nothing cooking. There's usually a flat rock placed over the fire to cook the meat or their flatbread. I was seeing 3 women talking and a few kids playing a game on the ground with little bone pieces.

As soon as we were spotted the women started shouting. "STRANGER!" From one.

"KIDS, INSIDE NOW!" From another.

"GRINO! ... GRINO! ... GRINO!" The last one shouted as everyone was running towards the nearest hut.

Andres wasn't moving so I did the same. "Who or what is a Grino Andres?"

"My guess would be the new leader. I doubt there's many men left after the fight we had a few days ago." Then his head popped up. "You want a new mate? It's you that shot their leader after all." The little fucker is laughing and slapping his thigh with his left hand, the one not holding the shotgun. I was stunned and I think it showed in my face because he just kept on laughing Harder. "Oh, I can't wait to see the look on the faces of your mates when we get back to camp and they see the new mate at your side."

"This may be funny to you my friend but I saw the fight and if I'm not mistaking, I saw you kill more than one man."

He stopped laughing and a look of dread came on his face. "In fact, wasn't it you that went from man to man to be sure they were dead and finished the ones not dead?" Now it was my turn to have a smug look on my face. "Oh how I can't wait to see the face on Maia when she sees you coming with a bevy of females behind you."

If that is possible, he blanched even more. "I didn't know you could be this cruel Rock!" He had a crooked smile saying that. He was teasing. "Don't worry Rock. It's not realy our custom to take over the women after a battle of tribes. That would encourage tribal wars for nothing else but to get women. The rule of owning is for man to man fighting. That doesn't help the widows of this group at all but for them to attack us, you can be sure everyone was in on it."

I saw a man coming out of the jungle about 70 feet from us to the right. He had been running and was short of breathe so he was taking his time getting to us now. He had his spear with him in the right hand but pointing down, which is good. Would he have been threatening, he would have held it shoulder high. He glanced at Andres but kept looking at me. I don't think he ever saw a white man before or it could just be my white hair. It does get its lot of attention.

"He's with me. I'm Andres, leader of the tribe under Nadato."

"I know who you are. What do you want?"

"I gave you my name son. Isn't it custom that when someone gives you his name freely, you are obligated to give yours in return?" The young man, about 20 years old, had a look like he had just swallowed vinegar.

"What's the point of giving you my name? You're here to kill me and take over the camp. I may be the only man left here but you will have to fight and kill me before I let you take over this camp."

"Who said anything about killing you? We're here to invite all of you to a mating ceremony. Me and Rock here are to be mated tonight." A look of confusion was on his face. He kept looking from me to Andres and the camp behind him.

And after like 15 seconds his knees buckled. That you man must have been running on adrenaline for the last few minutes and when that starts to go away you are usually left weak and shaking. I took a few quick steps and got behind him just in time to help him to the ground. He didn't pass out but it was close. I saw his eyes roll back for a fraction of a second.

Andres was looking at me with a question mark on his face, wanting to know how I knew he was gonna drop. "I noticed his knees shaking so I got behind before he fell."

"But how did you know Rock?"

I took my water skin from my shoulder and gave it to the young man. "Here, drink some water."

He took a few gulps and gave it back. "My name is Grino. My father was leader of this tribe before ... before he..."

"Before he died attacking my tribe. I know Grino and don't worry about it. We came here to help, not to fight anyone.

Listen, I don't want to rush you but like I said Rock and I are to be mated tonight and we would like to invite your tribe to the celebration. Don't worry about food, we have plenty. Rock here killed a man killer longer then me and you put together." The young man didn't say anything about that but I could see from his facial expression that he had his doubt about that. "What I would also like is for all of you to consider merging with us to be one tribe."

The young man was surprised at the offer. "You would merge with us even..."

"Grino, Talk to your people, then come see me at the celebration tonight. If you are late we'll be at the womb. You can find us there."

"Ok, we'll be there." he got up, turned around and headed towards the biggest hut of their camp.

Andres started walking along the perimeter of the jungle while heading towards our camp.

I'm glad this is over. I was afraid he might attack me on site. With this." Brandishing the shotgun. "It wouldn't have been a fair fight..."

"Andres, the shotgun is there to make sure you get back to Maia. If someone wants to get in your way, use it and stop fretting over it. Do you think about the damage you spear is gonna do when our about to cast it?" He was shaking his head. "Then don't think about this one also. It's a tool meant to defend yourself, nothing more."

"You're right. I don't think before I use my spear, but that doesn't mean that I like it also. I've never had the taste to inflict pain. I find there's enough of it out there." Indicating the jungle with his hand. "We should be at the camp soon. We might be a little late for the last meal but not late enough to miss it."

"Good because I don't know about you but I'm famished." And I was. With all that went on today I had hadn't even thought about the pieces of dried meat I had on me. Too late right now with the camp no more than 30 minutes from us. "What was that about them meeting us at the womb."

"Your mate haven't showed you the womb yet? Damn, I caught myself shaking my head like them. "Why are you smiling Rock?"

"Haa ... I was thinking of something and no they didn't show me "the womb" like you say."

"It's a hole in jungle where warm water comes out. There's so much water that it flows out of it in a spring. There's a few scattered holes where water comes out also but what we call the womb is the much bigger hole. We use it in every mating ceremonies and just to clean ourselves or just too simply relax." It was now his turn to smile.

"Thinking of something funny also?"

"Yes ... Haa no! I was more thinking of ... well ... sometimes ... maybe more often than sometime, how do I say this ... you know the sound your women make at night?" The man couldn't be redder. He was blushing profusely.

"Are you trying to tell me that people go there to ... copulate?" I like seeing the little guy squirm.

"Yes Rock. That's what I was trying to say."

I have to admit, it's the first thing that popped into my mind. I wanted some clean pussy to ravage and the idea of doing it in a hot spring seemed exciting. I'm not realy an exhibitionist but I'm no prude also. It's just that I've no intention of sharing my ladies.

"How does that work Andres? What happens when you get there and another couple is already at it?"

"What do you mean rock? I don't understand your question." He was frowning.

"What I meant to ask Andres or what I would like to know is if the people stop mating when another couple is present?" It's hard to explain the concept of shyness to a man that walks bare ass and with a piece of skin in the front shorter than a face cloth and where women go topless.

"Why would that make a difference rock? You do what you have to do and the other couple will choose a spot away from you."

I guess I'll have to be blunt. "Do your people share their mate sometimes?" There I said it!

"NO! Why would we do that? Is that custom where you come from?" I saw he was troubled by my question.

"No Andres. I was just afraid of a situation that was unknown to me. Think nothing of it." That's information that I like and can live with. I'm sure I'll be spending some quality time in that spring with my mates and I won't have to be afraid of getting caught in the act or ravaging my ladies. I might be uncomfortable a little at first but I'm sure I'll get used to it soon enough.

"Now that I know that no one will try to go after my mates at the spring." I smiled at him saying that to take away any sting my words could have had. "Can you tell me about this mating ceremony we're having tonight?"

"It all start just after the last meal. Maia will come out of the unmated women's hut followed by the woman, in this case women, and go to stand in front of all gathered to witness the union. She will say something about the women, how they can take care of a mate, that she's of age to bear children, that she can cook and things like that. She will ask you for Jordie and Fatima and me for Raquel, if we would be willing to take them for mates, if you will take care of them, feed them ... you know things like that."

"What about the hot spring or the womb as you call it. What part does that have in the ceremony itself?"

"That's the best part if you ask me. The spring goes down a long way. Too far down to see the bottom but there's 3 caves underwater and one of them opens up to a small hole big enough for someone to go into. The way is not long under water and easily goes from the small hole directly to the womb." He pauses at that point.

"The womb is being used as a passage from simple woman to mated woman. Think of it as if Nadato was giving you a mate. The women as paintings on her body design to show her feminine attributes. While she's going through the hole she will rub herself and come out a women cleansed and mated. All that will be needed of you is to open your arms to her if you want her or turn your back if you refuse her. That has never happened before by the way. That's it realy."

We were spotted by Diego before we saw him. The little fucker was hidden 10 feet outside the camp and into the jungle. If you bend down just 3 feet into the jungle you are practically invisible. So the little prick squared me but not as much as Andres. My reflex was to lift my rifle up to my shoulder and it didn't even get halfway there before my brain recognized that Diego wasn't a threat, but Andres dropped his shot gun and let out a small ladylike scream.

"HAAA!" I think he realized how high his scream had been because his hand went to his mouth. "Did you have to do that?" Andres asked him.

Diego was having a hard time answering, he was laughing too hard. "No ... but, the look on both your faces was worth it." Then he looked at me. "Sorry Rock, that was meant for Andres. He likes to scare me sometimes when he wakes me up for guard duty." He looks at Andres again. "This was just my way of saying thank you." He even had a smug look on his face.

"Very funny, you got me! Now tell me if there was any problems while we were gone?"

"No. Nothing. You guys are the only ones to have come this way. I heard you a while ago. That's why I was waiting for you where I was." He was proud of his little prank. He was still smiling about it.

"Did you see my mate?"

"You know where she is Andres. She's with the unmated women."

"Ha yes, seems I'm alone for the meal tonight."

That seemed odd. "Why's that Andres?"

"Maia has to stay with the unmated women till the ceremony begins..." then he wave his hand in dismissal. -"

Supposedly, it's to make sure they're untouched."

We made our way into the camp and not seeing anyone from my gang I directed myself to my hut. MY HUT. It still feel weird when I say that but I've come to think of it as mine now. And come to think of it, that in itself is weird also.

I should be thinking of getting OFF this island not making it mine.

When I got to the hut, only Ines and the kids were there. "Hello"

"Daddy" came from Pia getting up from where she was playing with her dolphin. The dolphin went flying one way as she starting running towards me.

"Hello my mate. I see you decide to be present for the ceremony. I think your future mates have been worried.

They've been asking about if you were back for a while now."

"I'm sorry, we had to..." I bent down to pick up the little angel at my feet.

"Rock, I was only teasing you." She got up after placing Blas on a sleeping mat beside her and came in for a hug. I was holding Pia, so I put her down and planted a smoldering kiss on Ines. I lifted her up with one hand massaging her small butt and the other holding her head so I can control the pressure on our lips. 5 seconds of this treatment and she was breathing hard, At 15 seconds her legs were around my waist and she was grinding her pussy on my hard cock.

I backed away from her lips. "Is Forina helping Jordie and Fatima for tonight?"

"Yes my wonderful mate. You will see them soon." She gave me one last quick kiss before untangling herself from me. "Can you take care of the children while I go get our meal? I won't be long. I will also stop by the unmated women's hut and tell them that you are here. Looking at where the sun is at, the ceremony should start soon." And off she went.

She was back within 15 minutes with 2 shells in her hand. One had obviously more in it than the other.

"I've put more in yours so it's your turn to feed Pia." And she was looking at me as in saying "I dare you to say no".

I didn't dare answer one way or another. I know what's good for me and coming back with a smartass answer wasn't.

So what did I say ... you guessed it "Yes dear." And don't you dare fucking laugh. It's not funny! I did get a smile for my answer so there you go. I'm pulling my tongue at all of you. Yes I'm pussy wiped and proud of it.

I sat down and called Pia to me. For utensils all they have are wooden spoons or they use small shells to scoop up food. Very simple but again, effective. I fed Pia till she was full and ate the rest. The menu is sensibly the same since I've been here. The first meal is mostly fruits and pieces of dried fish or meat or eggs for the one who has them. The second meal is the flat bread with fresh fish. The third and last meal is some sort of stew. I can discern in it some sort of vegetables resembling small onions, some reddish circular roots looking a lot like potatoes and other soft veggies I don't recognize, all mixed with nice chunks of boar meat and water. It was tasty nothing to complain about.

When Ines got up she took my empty shell/bowl, gave me a kiss and said she'd be back shortly. When I looked down between my legs Pia was already asleep. I just grabbed her gently and placed her beside Blas. I was just standing there looking at them with a smile on my face when Ines came back. She came right up behind me and put her arms around my waist with her head resting on my back.

'' Hmmm ... I like holding you like this." Her hands started a downwards trajectory until she reached my Dick. It wasn't completely hard yet but on its way there. I turned around and picked her up like before with a hand on her ass. Her legs went right around my waist this time, no waiting. "You make me feel all weird inside rock. I've had a man before but how I feel inside is different and it's the same for Forina. We talked about it you know. She was not happy with Geraldo but now it's like we won't have to worry about our safety or going hungry ever. It's the best thing that could of happened to us and we know it. You know tonight is for Jordie and Fatima right? Don't worry about me and Forina.

We'll be here obviously but just concentrate on making this special for them." She was talking rapidly nonstop with no pause in between phrases. I had to pay close attention to make sure to follow it all.

"Ines my love, please don't worry ok? I'll make its special for them both and for all of you."

Shaking her head from side to side. "No, no. Never mind us just take care of your new mates Rock." I changed the subject.

"When are we supposed to go and meet the others?" I'm becoming anxious and can't wait to start it all.

"We can go now if you want. Just pick up Pia and I'll get Blas. We need to get them to Diegos hut. It's him and Selena who are responsible for looking over the children tonight. They will stay here and guard the kids when we go to the womb."

"Andres told me about the womb earlier and I talked to Diego today. He's a nice guy, funny also. He scared the crap out of me and Andres when we were getting back to camp." She giggled.

"Oh, that's so like him. We're the same age and he was always playing tricks on us when we were kids." she led me to a hut 2 down from ours. "there you are. My mate was telling me about you playing your little games with him. Will you resort to spiders next?" When she said that, the woman beside him, Selena, I presumed, slapped him hard behind the head.

"I told you I'm sorry more times than I can remember Selena. Why do you still get so mad and hit me every time someone mentions spiders?"

"I'll let a bunch of spiders around you when you are sleeping and you can wake up with one in your mouth. Then I'll tell you I'm sorry a few times and see if you still think like that." And damn if she didn't slap him again but not as hard this time. The anger was out if it. Just after she gave him a quick hug. "You can put the kids there." She was pointing to the back of the hut where other kids were sleeping. "Have a nice night you two and Ines, I want all the details tomorrow ... you promised!"

"What did she mean by that?" I didn't miss that last bit about promises and details.

"Never mind, I'll tell you about it later." She had me by the arm and was already pulling me towards the fire pit where most of the tribe was there waiting for us. She led me right beside Andres and pointed to the empty spot beside him.

"Yes dear." was all I said sitting down. Both Ines and Andres looked at me. I just shrugged my shoulders.

Ines looked at both of us. "You two better stay out of trouble. I'll go see if the women are ready." She was heading towards the unmated women's hut and I had a perfect view of her small beautiful ass getting away from me ... not for long I told myself. It reminded me of a phrase I once heard "I hate to see you go but damn do I like looking at you going away!".

I eventually stopped looking at her ass and turned to speak to Andres but noticed movement at the edge of the camp. "I think some of our visitors have arrived Andres." I pointed to where some shapes had started to appear. I recognized Dario in front and the man Andres had spoken too about looking for the ones who had run into the jungle.

"No need to get up. I'll go talk to them and be right back." And he did. He didn't take long because he was back in less than 2 minutes. And just in time. Maia was coming out of the hut with the 3 women to be mated and Forina closing the line. The 3 women wore a wooden mask carved with different facial expressions on them. One looked like the mask was crying, another was shouting and the third one had a silly smile on it. The lips on all 3 were grossly exaggerated and painted bright red and the top of the mask had long white feathers. All 3 women were also covered with mud, in circles and streaks, all over their bodies. Both breast were covered but not the naval. Both arms had streaks of mud going from the shoulder to the wrist but the legs were streaked in spirals. Their skin color is light brown and the mud is a light grey which made a nice contrast. Not the usual white robe wedding I know. But what I had in front of me was still interesting to say the least.

Maia gave Andres a worried look when she saw a bunch of men sitting where ever they found the space available close by. He gave her a big smile and spun his hand in circle, telling her to go ahead with the procedure. I wouldn't have noticed the byplay had I not been looking at Maia to see her reaction.

She didn't stumble or nothing. She gave one stare around the camp seeming to look in each and every soul present and started. "Tonight is a special night for this tribe ... WHAT..." She was pointing behind all of us. I was on my feet in a flash but relaxed when I recognized the young man with a piece of bone in his nose. Behind him was at least 10 women and a few of them had kids in their arms. The ones with no kids were loaded with stuff. They came to say obviously.

It was getting dark but Andres recognized the group also and quickly turned back looking at Maia. "It's ok Maia. I didn't have time to talk to you but I invited them to join us and looking at the stuff they have with them, I would guess they are here to Stay." Turning back towards the new group. "Please find yourself a spot to sit. We were just about to start. Weren't we Maia?"

She shook her head quickly like she needed to wake up and continued where she left off.

"Like I was saying ... Tonight is a special night for this tribe ... even more so with your arrivals, all of you. Thank you for joining us and sharing this moment with us. We are gathered here tonight, to be witness, to the merging of the souls by our overseer Nadato." she took a step forward and turned sideways looking at the women. "This woman came to me and claimed to be of age to mate." She repeated the same words for each women. "I have put each to the test and all 3 proved to me that they were ready. Me Maia, mate to Andres, leader of this tribe, declare all 3 women present ready to be mated. All that is left is for Nadato to except them as women and to give them back as brides." She took a few steps towards the fire and took a branch of about 20 inches long and 3 inches thick from the fire, using it as a torch. I noticed that there was several other such stick already in the fire. I guess that was a sign because Andres got up and picked up one and gave me a nod of the head looking at another stick which I took. Forina took one and followed the other women and Maia who were heading for the jungle.

I started heading in that direction but Andres grabbed my elbow. "Give them a minute." he whispered. Ok I can do that.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.