Helping Hand
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2014 by Belior

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - I've been sent to an other space and time to bring peace to a world that has none. A rename and revamp of 'My Paradise.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Slavery   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Fiction   Furry   Harem   Interracial   Oral Sex   Lactation   Violence  

It took me a while to calm down but I felt rejuvenated after letting out all that pent up anxiety. I felt like I've just lost one hundred pounds.

"You don't have to laugh so hard Rock" but he said that with a smile so I knew he wasn't realy hurt by my laughing.

"let me guess my friend, your mate decided that you needed another mate and you didn't have any say about it? Am I close?"

"I've found that everything runs much smoother when my mate is happy Rock." And he said it with a straight face which must have been hard.

"And how long did you get cut off before you relented to her suggestion Andres?" He actualy blushed the little fucker.

"No more than one moon" And then it was his turn to start laughing. We both knew we were pussy whipped and there wasn't much we could do about it. "Speaking of Mates ... Did you get to meet Foria and Jordie?" Thanks to Ines I knew where he was going with this but I played dumb just to see what he had to say.

"Yes I did. Lovely young women. Why?" Damn I like to see him squirm.

"It seems like they spoke to Maia and they made it quite clear that they were both ready to be mated and that they would very much like to be mated to you."

"And what do you think Andres." I knew he would be more then ok with all of it but his opinion was still important to me. I wanted him to know that I valued what he had to say.

"It would be better if you took them as mates Rock. I would be force to mate them and that wouldn't go well with Maia. I'm afraid I wouldn't be cut off for only one moon if I did that." Yep I could believe that! He'd be lucky to keep his balls from what I saw of how his mate acted.

"I would love to have Jordie and is it Floria or Foria as my mates?"

"It's Foria Rock."

"I'm almost afraid to ask what'll have to trade for all three. Would you have an idea?"

"We usually ask for one man's weight in fish or meat for one women but since you would also be taking Ines, her baby and Pia on top of it, I don't think the women will be asking for much more than two persons weight. Would you be able to gather that much food in two days Rock? If not, I can help if you need me to. What do you say?"

The food wouldn't be a problem and all I had to do was talk to the women to get all settle and I would be set. "If you can help me for half a day, I should be able to bring the food no problem."

"Good. It's settled then. Let's go talk to my mate." And that's what we did.

He lead me to what I presume is his hut bebecause it was a little bigger than the others. The inside is very simple. The floor is almost all covered with woven mats of long grass and in the center there's a small fire pit dug into the ground.

There's a flat rock almost rectangular in shape and about two inches thick covering the center of the fire pit. On that was cooking round pieces of what I thought was bread. Maia pointed to an area on the floor for me to sit and the door for her mate who gave me a look, wanting to say "You're on your own now Buddy". I just shrugged and looked at Maia.

"Hello Rock, my name is Maia and I'm the one responsible for the welfare of this tribe and you have certainly disturbed it enough for this day." Her words would have stung a little had she not been smiling when she said that. "I take it you want to talk about a mate from what Andres was telling me?"

"That is true. We talked about Inez and her son. I would be in your debt if you would allow me to mate with Ines. If it's not too much to ask, I would also like to take responsibility for Pia. In what little time I've known her, I don't think I could be separated from her now. She warmed herself into my heart when she took hold of my hand."

"Pia's life has not been easy. She lost too many people for one so young. I think you will be very good for her. Did Andres tell you about Jordie and Foria?" At my nod she just kept on talking. "Those two just pulled me in not long after you made your appearance earlier today and practically begged me to mate them to you if I could. Would that be something that you would think possible? I know it will not be easy to feed three mates and two kids. What do you say Rock, will you have any trouble taking care of that many people?" I think she was afraid I might actually say that I wouldn't be able to.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.