The Shaman's Secret
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2014 by Unca D

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Ned Sommerfield is a middle-aged chemistry professor in a small university. He has an on-again, off-again, casual relationship with Caitlin, a younger assistant prof in another department who is on the rebound from a failed affair. She discovers that Ned possesses a rare root from a plant he collected in the rain forest years ago when he did fieldwork there. He tells her the natives claim it is a powerful aphrodisiac. Intrigued, Caitlin pesters him to try it and eventually he agrees.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Enema  

A shaft of early morning sunlight fell across Ned's eyes and he opened them. Caitlin lay asleep, her back to him. He rolled to her, caressed her arm and kissed her shoulder.

She stirred and rolled over to face him. "Morning," he said.

"Morning."

"How are you feeling?"

"Mmm ... Wonderful."

Ned kissed her. He traced her full lips with his finger. She parted them and stroked his finger with her tongue. Then, he traced down her chin and neck to between her breasts and caressed her left one with the back of his hand.

"You want more?" she asked.

"You have such a sexy body I can't resist."

"I had more than enough last night," she said. "But, maybe I can accommodate you." She coaxed him onto his back and began caressing his legs. "You know -- you have quite a sexy build yourself."

"Thanks for giving me the benefit of the doubt," he replied with a smile.

She caressed his abdomen and he jerked. "Ticklish?"

"A bit."

Caitlin knelt near him and ran her hands across his chest, teasing his nipples with her fingers. She reached down and wrapped her fingers around his firming manhood. "Mmm ... Getting firmer ... it has a pulse..."

She knelt over his hips and slipped his glans into her mouth. "You know I don't care for that," Ned said.

She looked up. "Right ... The one guy I've ever met who doesn't like blowjobs. You never told me why."

"I think a woman looks undignified and ridiculous with a dick in her mouth," he replied.

"Then, let's try this..." She began kissing and licking the length of his shaft. Holding it in her left hand she began flicking her tongue back and forth across the underside of his glans. With her right hand she continued teasing his nipples, now and then dragging her nails across them.

Ned felt tension building in his loins, building to an inescapable conclusion. His heart accelerated and his breathing deepened.

He closed his eyes as his climax approached. With a grunt he squirted his load of thick, white semen onto his belly. Caitlin ran her thumb along his shaft to squeeze out the final drops.

As he regained his breath Caitlin pressed her fingertips against one of the blobs and massaged it into his skin. She picked up another on her finger and slipped it into her mouth.

Then, she threw herself atop him, held his head in her palms and kissed his lips, thrusting her tongue into his mouth. She lifted up on her elbows and slid forward, dangling her breasts over his face.

"Did that arouse you a little bit?" he asked.

"Yes and more than a little bit," she replied.

Ned drew her nipple into his mouth and nursed. He wrapped his arms around her back and caressed her shoulder blades as he tongued her breast. The muscles in Caitlin's abdomen twitched and he held her. "Feels really good," she said. "Other side?" Ned began nursing her right breast. "I like feeling your hands on my back," she said.

She lifted up on her arms. Ned grasped both her breasts and fondled them, stroking them from back to front and pinching her thick, firm nipples. He coaxed her off of him and onto her back. Kneeling beside her he caressed her smooth thighs.

Drawing up her knees and lowering them to spread her he placed his palm on her full, natural bush. He worked his middle and ring fingers between her labia so her firm clitoral shaft protruded between them and began massaging her vulva.

Caitlin drew in a sharp breath. Ned slipped his free arm under her shoulders, leaned over her and drew her nipple into his mouth. Soon her breathing was panting and her heart pounded so hard he could hear it.

She drew in a breath and held it, her eyes closed and her jaw clenched. Then, Caitlin arched her back and let out a cry. "Oh, God!" she gasped, her legs shaking.

Ned lifted his hand from her mons. He knelt between her legs and lifted them, pushing them back so her knees almost touched her chest and exposing the full slash of her pussy. Thrusting two fingers into her vagina and his thumb against the glans of her clit he began stroking it. Her eyes closed and her breathing became loud panting.

Pressing his weight against her leg he continued pounding her clit with his thumb while pinching her nipples with his free hand, alternating from left to right.

She yelped as an orgasm washed over her, panted and yelped again. "Oh, God!" she gasped. "ENOUGH!"

Ned held her against his body, her mons pressed against his hip. Her belly jerked and twitched and she rocked her hips to press them against him. Slowly she regained her breath and snuggled against him.

"What do you think?" he asked.

"I think I'm still under the influence of that concoction," she replied drowsily. Ned caressed her back. "Feels good," she said, closed her eyes and was asleep; then he closed his.

Caitlin roused. Ned stroked her cheek. "What time is it?" she asked.

"About eleven."

"We slept for two more hours? Shit! I have a crapload of things to do and the weekend is nearly over. I'd better be going." She swung her feet to the floor and began picking up her gown and clothes.

"Do you want to take a shower?" he asked.

"I'll take one when I get home." Caitlin pulled on her floral dress and stuffed the rest of her belongings into her duffel. She slipped her feet into the sandals she had worn the night before.

Ned met her at the front door. They embraced and kissed. "We need to talk," he said.

"I'll stop by your office during the week," she replied.

"Okay..."

She kissed his lips. "It was an amazing weekend, Ned. Simply amazing."

He gave her a little wave as she headed down the walk to her car in the driveway.


Ned sat in his office, reviewing the galley proofs for his book. Caitlin stepped in holding a paper bag. "For you," she said.

He peered into the bag. "More chocolate donuts ... You really don't need to, Caitlin."

"I want to. Yesterday I felt so mellow from the weekend. Did I ever tell you about the artist in my eight-o'clock?"

"No."

"There's a young man who's a talented caricaturist. After class he'll draw a caricature of me to illustrate my mood ... for the benefit of the later classes."

"Really?"

"Really. It's kinda cute so I let it pass. Too often he draws me with furrowed brow, narrowed eyes and a black thundercloud over my head. Today he drew me with a shit-eating grin and butterflies flocking around me."

"So, they know what kind of weekend you had."

"No. They can surmise but they can never know."

"Do you have a minute?" he asked.

"Yeah ... It's half an hour before my next recitation."

"Closed the door." She obliged him and then sat on his desk. "Caitlin..."

"What? What is it?"

"That root..."

"What about it? It worked! I had never experienced orgasms like I did Saturday."

"What about Sunday?"

"Those, too. It's all because of your shaman's secret concoction."

"Are you sure?"

"Of course I'm sure. Its effects hadn't worn off."

"Maybe there was more."

"Like what?"

"Like a ... a psychological element to it."

"What do you mean? Ned -- the orgasms I experienced were beyond anything I've ever felt. They're beyond anything I ever expected to feel. They were beyond what I thought was even possible. If someone had described them to me, I would've been convinced they were lying or at least exaggerating."

"I don't think what you experienced was too far out of the ordinary."

"Well ... That's easy for you to say, not actually experiencing it."

"But I have observed other..."

"Observed? Where? With whom?"

He drew in a sigh. "Amy and I had a rather lusty love life. She regularly experienced orgasms like you had."

"And, how do you know? You said you can't crawl into another person's skull."

"Let me say then, that I observed her having orgasms that appeared similar to what I observed you experience."

"Well," Caitlin replied coldly. "Now nice it must've been for her."

"Caitlin -- Amy's gone. You don't have to feel jealous of a dead woman."

"I'm not ... and don't tell me how I should feel!"

"I've long felt you had more ... sexuality in you than you permitted to rise to the surface," Ned continued. "I've long believed you had some sort of ... mental block ... something that kept you from letting go and ... and letting your body enjoy what it's capable of."

"Maybe that's what the root did -- it let my ... submerged sexuality surface. Gee, Ned. I knew you were a brilliant organic chemist. I had no idea you were a psychologist as well." Caitlin stalked toward the door with her nose in the air. "Thanks for spoiling a wonderful afterglow!" She headed into the corridor, closing his office door loudly behind her.


Ned packed his case, locked his door and headed down the corridor. As he approached the stairwell he heard a voice. "Ned ... wait."

He turned. "Caitlin..."

She nodded toward her office. He followed her inside and she closed the door. "Ned ... I apologize for stalking off earlier, and being short with you. I know I'm sometimes too quick to take offense. It's something I'm working on."

"I've known you long enough not to let something like that bother me ... but I accept your apology."

"I'm intrigued by what you said -- the ... suggestion ... there might have been some sort of ... of placebo effect to what we tried over the weekend. You're right. As a scientist I recognize it was a poorly devised experiment."

"As a scientist, how would you devise an experiment to neutralize the placebo effect?"

"Well ... Ideally it would be a double-blind one. The subject wouldn't be aware whether she was receiving the actual concoction or an inert substance."

"And, neither would the experimenter," he interjected, "to eliminate any observational bias."

"I understand, given the circumstances, that sort of thing is ... unrealistic. You don't have an unlimited supply of your root."

"And, only one subject," he added.

"I can't see how we could've devised a different procedure."

"I understand the difficulties," he replied. "I'm pleased you do, also."

"What I don't understand is ... What difference does it make? I had a really wonderful time with you, Ned. Why cast doubt over it?"

"I'm not casting doubt over your experience. You felt what you felt. There was nothing phony or artificial about the sensations you experienced or your responses to them. I thought it was ... phenomenal. I was happy for you. I still am."

"Then, what is the big deal?" she asked.

"I'm about to propose taking our research on that root on a ninety-degree turn and investigate its possible connections to oxytocin. I'm doing that based on what I observed. If it turns out to be a dead end ... Then, we will have wasted funds, resources and jeopardized some grad students' theses. It's why I need to dispel any doubts."

Caitlin swallowed and nodded. "Understood, Ned. I understand the stakes. You've put doubts into my own head. If I were asked to swear what I felt was due to your shaman's recipe ... I couldn't. I can't say without a doubt there wasn't some element of ... of anticipation on my part ... that could've colored the outcome."

"A woman's response is a complex thing," he replied. "It's probably beyond what we can study in an informal experiment."

"You warned me about the ethics of what we tried. I'm beginning to understand your concern."

"Right ... Maybe we should just keep working on the root ... attack it from the bottom up ... chalk Saturday up as an ... interesting diversion."

"Ned ... I know it's a lot to ask ... but..."

"But what?"

"I'd be willing to try it again -- as a blind experiment. I mean ... I'd like to know..."

"Hmmm..." He rolled his eyes in thought. "I wonder ... Maybe I could devise something..."

"It would mean sacrificing more of your root specimen," she said, "and with a 50-50 chance it would go to waste."

"Maybe it wouldn't," he replied. "Any unused extract could be raw stock for further analysis ... Let me think about it. Do you have any plans for this upcoming Saturday?"

Caitlin's lips formed a broad smile. "I didn't ... until now."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.