The Shaman's Secret - Cover

The Shaman's Secret

Copyright© 2014 by Unca D

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Ned Sommerfield is a middle-aged chemistry professor in a small university. He has an on-again, off-again, casual relationship with Caitlin, a younger assistant prof in another department who is on the rebound from a failed affair. She discovers that Ned possesses a rare root from a plant he collected in the rain forest years ago when he did fieldwork there. He tells her the natives claim it is a powerful aphrodisiac. Intrigued, Caitlin pesters him to try it and eventually he agrees.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Enema  

Caitlin followed Ned into the kitchen. He lifted the cover from his blender and sniffed the brew. "I guess you should feel lucky you're not drinking this."

She sniffed it and curled her lip. He located a fine strainer and poured the pale green liquid through it into a small pitcher. "You're sure you want to go through with this?"

"I'm not getting cold feet after we've gone this far," she replied. Caitlin regarded the enema gourd sitting on his kitchen counter. "You're not going to use that ... are you?"

"Do you want the full experience or not?" he asked. "Actually, using the gourd requires an assistant -- someone to hold it in place while the practitioner pours his concoction into the top." He retrieved a box containing a bulb syringe from a paper bag. "I thought this would be more practical." He removed the cellophane wrapper, opened the box and removed the bulb.

"I'm with you on that," she replied. "Let's do it." Caitlin returned with Ned to the bedroom. "How do you want me?" she asked.

"Get on your hands and knees and then lower your shoulders." He picked up the syringe, squeezed the bulb, submersed the tip in the liquid and released his grip to fill it. Holding the tip upward he gently squeezed it again to force out air and then sucked the remaining fluid into the bulb. "I'm going to start recording, if that's okay."

"If you must."

Ned pointed the remote at the camera and pressed the button. A red indicator lit up. He lifted the hem of Caitlin's gown to expose her buttocks. With his left hand he spread her and with his right he worked some lubricating gel into her anus. Gently he eased the nozzle into her rectum. "Say when."

"Go for it," she replied.

Gently but firmly he squeezed the bulb to force the liquid into her rectum. "Ooh, it's cold," she remarked. "Now it feels warm. Not temperature warm but..."

"Spicy-warm?" he asked.

"Yeah, I guess that describes it."

"Lie on your right side," he suggested.

She rolled onto her shoulder and lay on her right side. "Still feels warm right inside my bottom."

"Hold on..." Ned dashed into the kitchen and returned with the small pitcher. "This is some plain water..." He sucked some into the syringe, re-inserted the tip into her anus and squeezed the bulb. "This should flush it away from the nerve endings in your rectum."

"Yeah -- that feels better."

"I recall my shaman doing something similar -- following up the dose with some clear water." Ned sat near her and caressed her thigh. "Feeling anything else? Insatiable horniness?"

"No. Nothing, now that the warmth is gone. How long does this take to work?"

"I have no idea. When you feel like your colon is acclimated to it, lie on your back. That might expose more of your colon to the solution and absorb it faster."

Caitlin rolled onto her back and tugged on the hem of her gown. "Still not feeling anything," she said.

"Lie like this for a while. If you should feel a burning sensation, roll back onto your right side."

"Nope. Nothing yet..."

"No burning?"

"No. Nothing at all."

"It should go without saying, but if you should feel you need to pass some gas or something -- try to resist it. The drug won't work if you can't keep it inside you."

"No fooling ... Still nothing, Ned."

"Maybe we should do some necking while this stuff works its magic." Ned slipped out of his robe and lay with his back against the headboard. Caitlin sat between his legs and rested her back against his chest. He slipped his arms around her waist and began nuzzling the base of her neck. "You do have sexy shoulders."

"Mmm ... I like that," she said softly. Ned cupped his hands over her breasts. "Your hands are warm. I like that, too."

He began running his fingers across her nipples, stroking them through the thin fabric of her gown. He could feel them begin to firm. "Oh, God -- that feels so good," she gasped.

"What, this?" He held her breasts in his palms and ran his thumbs along them, caressing her wide areola and pinching her nipple.

"Oh, yes ... like that. Feels so good." She put her hand on her lower abdomen. "I feel it here."

"In your womb?"

"Yeah ... in my clit, too. I can't believe how firm and engorged it's getting."

"Let's try this..." Ned lowered her gown's straps and peeled down the bodice to expose her breasts. "I've always thought you have pretty breasts and sexy nipples. I can't believe how tall and firm they are. Are you warm enough?"

"Oh, yes ... My breasts feel warm and engorged. This feels so good, Ned ... deeper."

He began stroking her breasts as if milking them and ending each stroke with pinching and rolling her nipples between his thumbs and forefingers. Caitlin grasped his thighs, digging her nails into his skin. "My clit feels as big and as hard as a golf ball," she said. "More..." Ned rolled her nipples between his thumbs and middle fingers, while using his index fingers to stroke their tips.

Caitlin began to pant. "Oh, God!" she gasp. "Don't stop OH! OH! MORE!" Her legs twitched and her belly jerked. "Oh, God! Stop..." She fell against his chest, gasping to regain her breath. "I had one."

"An orgasm?"

"Yeah."

"You had a nipple orgasm?"

"I guess I did."

"What did it feel like?"

"It felt just like a regular one."

"It looks like this royal nectar works," Ned remarked. "It must amplify the sensations."

"Must be..."

"Maybe it has something to do with oxytocin," he remarked.

"Isn't that the hormone that induces labor?" she asked.

"It's involved with many aspects of sex ... lactation, orgasms ... I'll follow up on that lead in the lab." He looked down at her face and she rolled her eyes upward to meet his. "So ... Satisfied or do you want more?"

Caitlin smiled. "What do you think?"

"I think you're just getting started."

She sat up, grasped the hem of her gown and lifted it over her head. "This is just going to get in the way." Caitlin lay on her side next to him. She caressed his face and ran her fingers through his salt-and-pepper hair, drawing his lips to hers. They kissed. "You know -- you don't kiss me enough."

"No?" They kissed again, this time tongues touching. They kissed a third time, Caitlin drawing his lower lip in and tugging on it.

Ned eased her onto her back. He covered her neck and shoulders with kisses and then began kissing her breasts. He rimmed her broad, pinkish-tan areolas with his tongue and drew her nipple into his mouth.

Caitlin drew in a breath and arched her back. "Mmm..." Ned tongued her nipple, kissed it and began mouthing her other breast. "Oh, that feels good," she purred.

"Your nipples are getting really firm again," he remarked. "Want to go for another nipple orgasm?"

"Uhn-uhn," she said, shaking her head.

"You ready for some action down below?"

"Mmm ... Uh-huh..."

Ned began kissing her abdomen and tonguing her navel. He ran his hand along her thigh. "You have such pretty legs," he remarked. "I like your full, natural bush." He caressed her thigh, teasing her labia with his fingers. "You have a pretty pussy ... And, a wet one."

"It's just bubbling out of me," she said.

Ned explored her slit with his fingertips. "That is one firm little clitty."

"I've never been this aroused in my life."

He lay alongside her and began caressing her clit with his finger. "How's this?"

"Over to the side a little ... right there. Mmm..."

Ned held her around her shoulders as he stroked her clit. He gazed into her dark brown eyes. Caitlin's breathing deepened and he could feel her breath on his face. She reached for him, caressed his cheek and drew his lips to hers.

He pressed his lips to hers, forcing his tongue into her mouth. Caitlin panted heavily through her nose and he could feel her legs twitch with each of his strokes on her clit.

Caitlin broke free from him, gasping loudly through open mouth. "OH! OH! OHHH!" she cried as her body shook. "Oh! Inside now!"

Ned knelt between her legs and thrust two fingers into her pussy and began stroking the roof of her vagina and thrusting his thumb against her clit. She stretched out her arms and gripped the sheets, her eye closed and her jaw slack. He watched her breasts, ribs and belly heave with her breathing.

Caitlin's legs quivered. She grasped her left breast, squeezing and tugging on her nipple. Her breathing became vocal as she loudly gasped and groaned with each breath.

He continued stroking the roof of her vagina with his fingers and pounding her clit with his thumb. Suddenly, her breathing quieted and slowed, and she clenched her jaw. Her whole body quaked.

Then, she let out a shriek and bit her thumb to stifle herself. "Don't stop!" she gasped and began making a warbling cry. A pink flush covered her face, neck and upper chest. "Stop ... Stop stop stop!" She panted.

Ned drew back. Caitlin lay on her back, her eyes closed, head back and panting as she regained her breath. The flush on her face and neck was beginning to recede.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.