Rochambeau
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2014 by jamesbreitbart

Jenna Ramos, Friday, August 22, 2008

By some weird coincidence, Jack Andrews and I were in The Program together, and I'd been getting Jack off in first bell all week. It made Jake mad as hell but there wasn't anything he could do about it. The word going around was that he'd tried to beat Jack up in the bathroom during lunch on Monday and got his ass handed to him in front of Jesse Herrera. You wouldn't have expected Jack to beat him Jake a fight, but apparently he knew karate.

Anyway, Jack was hard by the time he got to class. He stood at the front of the classroom and I knelt down and began sucking him off. This was my last chance to give him head in front of Jake and I wanted to make the most of it. I'd told him I wanted to make it a performance, and he obliged me by grabbing my hair and pressing my face into his groin.

"Oh, yeah bitch," he moaned, loud enough for Jake to hear, "that's so fucking good."

When I could tell he was getting close, I pulled off and let him cum on my boobs. He slapped me on the cheek a couple of times with his dick, just for good measure.

I stood up and leaned over the desk to get some tissues. "Thanks," I whispered to Jack.

"No problem, you still on for tonight?"

"Sure, but you still haven't told me why you're so obsessed with this party." I had been cheating off him all semester, so I knew he didn't need the extra credit.

"I'll tell you this afternoon, it's kind of too long to explain while you're cleaning yourself up."

After school, I got my clothes back from the bin out front, and met Jack and David Ginsberg in the parking lot. David offered to drive me home in his Ferrari. Noticing that Jake was parked near him, I accepted. I noticed he was driving extremely fast, but in the opposite direction from my house.

"You looking for a race or something?"

"Just trying to make sure we aren't being followed."

That made me a little apprehensive about being in the car with him "Someone doesn't like losing at poker?"

"Actually, we're not really professional poker players."

"Then how the hell could you afford this?"

"It's not really mine. I'm a government agent, this is field issue."

"Our tax dollars at work, huh?"

"Tell me about it, and this thing is ridiculously impractical, especially since we're supposed to be tracking Mark fucking Horn."

"What does the government want with that loser?"

"David, you want to explain this?"

"Sure," David leaned in from the back seat. We had the top down so he had to shout to be heard.

"Horn's been trying to hack into the computer systems of a number of government security agencies."

"What, like the FBI?"

"And the CIA, several special forces units, and a bunch of foreign intelligence agencies."

"Isn't that illegal?"

"Very, he's looking at about 10 years in federal prison."

"Wow, so what does any of this have to do with me?"

"We want you to serve as bait. Horn thinks he's God's gift to women, and he'll probably brag about his ability to hack into the government's computers if he thinks it'll get him into your pants."

"Wait, you didn't stick me in The Program just to bait him did you?"

"Actually, no. We initially thought that Pat Rosario was the suspect."

"So that's why you were acting nice to him."

"Right. Anyway, we stuck his friends in The Program to psych him out, but Dov Levi overheard Horn bragging about being able to hack government computers."

"So you invited him to this party..."

"With the hope that being surrounded by hot naked women will get him to spill the beans."

"So you're planning to arrest him after the party."

"And we want you to wear a wire and pick up what he says."

"I thought I was going naked?"

"We have mics in earrings we can give you."

"is that why you have an earring?"

"Exactly."

"I knew you couldn't be gay."

"Well, hopefully this week would have proven that."

"Speaking of which, I don't have to sleep with Horn, do I?"

"No, based on our psych profiles he'll probably start talking once you get within 15 feet of him. If he starts getting pervy just kick him in the nuts or something."

"Ok."

We drove back to Ginsberg's house. Dov Levi and that geeky kid with red hair were waiting. They were both naked.

"You guys are friends with Grant Hardcastle?"

"He's one of us," David replied.

"We initially thought that it was Pat Rosario," Hardcastle replied, "because of all the anti-war shit. I was sent out here to befriend him, analyze his social network and set up the surveillance. By the time we figured out he wasn't the culprit, I couldn't throw him over without seeming obvious."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.