Sunday Afternoon
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2014 by oyster50

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Bob's got baggage from the divorce. Two young children who are with him on alternate weekends. And Britney, ex-wife's niece. Nineteen. Smart. Just a little spoiled. And a hundred pounds overweight. Britney picks up the kids one day to bring them home and she comes back to watch a movie with her ex-Uncle Bob. She finds that her aunt just might have been horribly wrong.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Uncle   Niece   Oral Sex   BBW  

I thought about Brit a lot during the day. I couldn't remember ever having a sweeter lover. She was enthusiastic over a layer of innocence, and she left me feeling like she was devoted to me. After one day. And thirteen years. But one day.

Besides, today was a new day. She'd left this morning with everything she brought with her the day before, that is, the clothes on her back. I made it through the day before my cellphone rang and I saw the display. Brit. She was on my contact list because of the kids.

I punched the button to connect. "Hi, sweetie," I said. "How's your day?"

She sighed into the phone. "Classes. And now I have to work until eight. Can I ask you something?"

"Sure," I said. "Anything."

"Tell me the truth, Bob. Yesterday. We talked about me moving in with you. That was yesterday. This is today. Do you still want me to? I mean, if you don't, well, we had some passion going and I can see how you might have said stuff yesterday that went away today. But I need to know, you know?"

"Brit," I answered, "do YOU have any regrets? Anything YOU want to take back?"

"No, Bob. Not a bit."

"Not even what you said when you thought I was asleep?"

"You heard that?"

"So I wasn't dreaming?"

"No. I thought maybe I was." She sighed. "Well, I think I meant it. I think I do. But I meant all the rest, too, besides that, too."

"Then you need to bring some stuff with you when you come home after work, huh?"

She squealed in my ear. "Yesyesyes! I'll be there."

"I'll be waiting for you."

I got home after work and puttered around doing my normal routine. I fed myself. I knew Brit would catch something between school and work. I watched some TV. I showered. I was sitting in my recliner when the phone rang.

"Hi," I said, noting the "Brit" tag on the caller ID.

"Hi yourself," she laughed. "I'm just leaving work. I'll be there in fifteen minutes."

"I'll leave the light on for you."

"M'kay! I'm hurrying!"

I laughed. "Don't kill yourself. We have plenty of time."

"Bye, baby!" and she hung up.

Ten minutes later I was helping her unload bags from her car. Her clothes. Shoes. Books. A laptop computer. Pillows. A blanket.

"You're serious, aren't you?" I said to her.

"I think so," she said. "We'll just have to see." We laughed together as she stuffed clothes into a dresser drawer and hung up others on hangers in a closet. Finally I couldn't stand it. I put my hand on her shoulder and turned her around. Her eyes met mine and I scooped her into my arms and kissed her. She kissed back.

"I was waiting to see if you'd do that," she said.

"Do what?" I asked.

"Make the first move." And her arms were around me and the kisses that followed were hot and happy. "I was thinking that just maybe I seduced you a little yesterday."

"You did," I said, "and it was like a fantasy come true, little girl." More kisses. Her hands slid inside the waistband of my gym shorts and back over my butt.

"Mmmmm," she said. She buried her face into my chest. "You already showered, huh?"

"Yeah," I said. "Usually right after I get home from work."

"So I have to wash my own back?" She looked up at me with those big blue eyes.

"No, little girl," I said, "I will be glad to wash your back. And your front. And your top. And your bottom."

"Good!" she laughed, "Now, help me undress!"

I helped her out of her clothing and while doing it, I dropped my own. Our naked bodies met in a hot embrace then we hit the shower. I got the happy experience of a wet, soapy Brit as I washed her and I thought we were getting out of the shower, but she said, "Wait!"

"What?"

Brit knelt down in front of me. She turned her wet head upward, grinning. "I wanna do you!" And she sucked me as I stroked her wet hair. I was as hard as a rock.

"Now we can get out!" she said as she stood up. I bent over and sucked her left nipple into my mouth. "Mmmmmm!" she moaned. "Come on! We need to get in bed!"

We got out of the shower and made a big deal about drying each other off. Together we dried her short brown hair. Finishing, she bounced up and turned her naked body around to face me and insinuated herself against me. My dick responded happily, pressing into the softness of her belly.

"You are one beautiful girl," I said.

She smiled at me. "I believe you mean it. Even if I'm fat."

"Fat has nothing to do with it. You're a joy to behold."

She answered my words with kisses, shoving me gently backward out of the bathroom and into the bedroom. I hit the edge of the bed and sat down and drew her against me. My hands roamed over her soft skin and my mouth worshipped her breasts and she ran her fingers over my head and tangled them in my hair and pulled me into her hard as I sucked on nipples and titties. This one was a treat for the senses.

She pushed me back onto the bed and I turned around still laying on my back. Giggling, she straddled me. My hands grabbed her hips as she wiggled her pussy against my dick.

"You don't mind this, do you?" she asked with a smile. "I love being here." She punctuated her comment with a wet pussy sliding my hard dick between its lips, trapping it between her wet pussy and my belly.

"Yeah, it's horrible," I said, "That's why I'm smiling and pulling on you like this!"

She continued her ride for a few more moments then slid down to lay on top of me, bringing our faces together and planting kisses, some sweet pecks, some lavish with moist lips and tongue. There could be no finer feeling than the love lavished on me by this plump doll.

She stopped kissing and said, "You know, I've been thinking about YOU all day?"

"Me? I'm just some old man..."

"You silly thing! You treated me better in one night than all the rest of the guys I've ever known, put together." She smiled. "I always WANTED making love to be like you showed me last night."

"Oh, princess," I said, "you deserve nothing but the best. I very much enjoyed you, too. You're wonderful!" I punctuated my own comments by sliding my hands over the softness of her ample hips and thighs. Her skin felt like velvet, clean, smooth, soft. She was a tactile feast, and I got to enjoy that feast. I put a hand on the back of her head, tangling my fingers in that sassy haircut and prompted by the tiniest of tugs, her face merged with mine again. "I love kissing you. I could lose myself looking into those eyes."

Her eyes accepted that word with a twinkle and she kissed me again. Then she popped up and said, "You up for that sixty-nine thing?"

"Am I still breathing?" I laughed.

She spun around and I found my face snuggled between two plump thighs, a sweet-smelling, moist pussy opening slightly in front of my mouth. I felt hands on my dick, then fingers curling around under my balls. I knew what I wanted at both ends. As my tongue met the soft folds of her moistness, I felt lips close over the head of my dick and the suction began. "Mmmmmmmm," came from somewhere down at my groin.

"Mmmmmmm," was my reply as my tongue savored the tangy, salty, musky, sweet, slick juices leaking from her pussy.

I ran my tongue from the beginning of her slit at her pubic mound all the way back to her completely clean and very pink anus, spreading her buttcheeks with my hands. When my tongue hit her butthole, she let out a little squeal from lips wrapped around my dick.

"You don't like?" I asked.

"Mmmmm, no, you just surprised me. That's the first time I had that happen." She popped her mouth down over my dick and sucked it lightly as she pulled her head back, letting loose a little popping sound. "I never thought about that feeling good. Do it again!"

I did, this time spending a little time probing with the tip of my tongue and swirling it around the little wrinkles of her tight hole.

"Mmmmmm! I think I like that!" She rewarded my good deed by dropping her head to engulf my dick and then dragging it back, her teeth lightly riding my skin and catching on the corona. She held the head lightly between her teeth and breathed. I could feel her breath, practically every warm, moist molecule. Her head bobbed down and up, her hand working in concert with it, sucking and milking.

I went back to the moisture of her pussy, stuck my tongue as far into her tight hole as I could, then savoring her juice, then my tongue-tip met the head of her clit. That got a big moan from down below. And her hips swung against my face. Brit liked this. So I kept on. She tried gamely to concentrate on the dick in her mouth, but I was working very hard to break her concentration.

"Mmm. Mmmm. Mmmm," she moaned. Finally she just gave up and pulled my dick out of her mouth and held it against her cheek as she rode the sensations toward climax. I kept licking and flicking and sucking her erect clit into my lips. "Oh! Bob! Don't! Stop! Please! Mmm. Mmm. Ahhh! I'm. About. To. Come!"

I could tell this without the words as her mobile hips pushed her pussy into my face and her juices came freely. I broke my tongue away from her clit long enough to gather a mouthful.

"No! YouknowwhatIneed!" she hissed. "Oh! Bob! Makemecome!" Pussy lips pushed into my face and I licked her happily, gladly, the juices inside my mouth satisfying my momentary hunger like a pre-meal appetizer. I wrapped the head of her clit in my lips and sucked and licked and my Brit went over the cliff squealing. "EEEENNNNNNN! Ohgodohgodohgod! Bobbbbbbbb! Ahhhhhh! Huhhhhhh! Ohhhh!"

I slowed my tender attentions to her clit and let her ease down from her climax. She completely relaxed, moaning, "Mmmmmmm, Bob!" I felt her soft body fully against me, her soft belly on my chest. I pushed forward again and slid my tongue the length of her wet slit, gathering even more of the nectar of her coming. She shuddered. "Mmmmmmm, Bob! Lick me some more!" And she punctuated her request with a slurping, languorous suck on my dick, her own tongue swirling around the head.

I returned to her sweet pussy. Pushing my hands between her thighs I spread her pussy lips with my fingers and fastened my lips over her clit, forming a vacuum to suck it into my mouth where my tongue danced over it. She rose to the heights quickly, her pussy slick with juicy goodness. "Oh, Bob!" she hissed, "I need it! Like THAT! Yeah!" She bucked her hips against my mouth and tongue. "Ohhh, yeah!. Right! There! Hard! Yeah! Mmmph! Mmm. Mmmm!" And a particularly hard shove of her pussy into my face and "Ahhhhh! Ohgodohgodohgod! Baby! Hnnnnhhhh! Ahhhhhh!" This time as she came down, she rolled sideways off me and turned around.

I cuddled her soft form into my arms and she showered my face with kisses, stroking her pretty brown hair with my free hand. Her head moved down a bit and her mouth kissed my chest, then she snuggled into my chest, relaxing, for some long, soft minutes. I let her rest, kissing the top of her head. She finally drew a deep breath and turned her face up towards mine.

"You're gonna think I'm crazy for saying this, but don't get all freaked out," she said.

"What, sweetness?" I asked.

"Bob, is it okay if I think I love you?" The blue eyes had a half-sad, half-scared look.

"No, Brit, little sweet angel, it's perfectly fine with me. Is it okay if I love you too?" That got me a championship grade hug and a kiss.

"Really? I mean, like, REALLY?!?"

"Really. You act like it's supposed to be difficult to love you."

"No, it's just that, like, you know, this kinda came up fast, and all..."

"Wait," I said, "last night you told me you'd been planning this for months."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.