Sunday Afternoon - Cover

Sunday Afternoon

Copyright© 2014 by oyster50

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Bob's got baggage from the divorce. Two young children who are with him on alternate weekends. And Britney, ex-wife's niece. Nineteen. Smart. Just a little spoiled. And a hundred pounds overweight. Britney picks up the kids one day to bring them home and she comes back to watch a movie with her ex-Uncle Bob. She finds that her aunt just might have been horribly wrong.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Uncle   Niece   Oral Sex   BBW  

The kids had spent their "It's your weekend at Daddy's House" weekend and it was time for them to go home. I get a call from ex-wife.

"Hey," she said, unusually pleasant. "I can't come get the kids right now, so Britney's gonna come by and pick them up."

"Okay," I said. "They'll be ready."

Ex-wife's niece Britney. Nineteen. An only child. On good days I called her "overcompensated" instead of spoiled. She was five feet six inches tall. She had beautiful blue eyes. Luxurious brown hair, almost chestnut, cut short and sassy. And was a good hundred pounds overweight. An IQ in the one-thirties, a quick wit, and a sarcastic streak a mile wide, well, maybe not a mile, but at least as wide as her ample ass. Such was Britney.

I hustled the kids to get their weekend's worth of stuff together. Ten minutes later I heard the knock on the door. Britney. I hollered at her to come in while I prodded my kids to clean and straighten rooms. Returning to my living room, Britney was sitting on the sofa wearing jeans and a loose-fitting sweatshirt.

"Hi!" she said. "Whatcha doin'?"

"Trying to get Thing One and Thing Two to straighten their rooms before you take them home," I said. "That may require a cattle prod."

Brit laughed. "And then what? What do you do on Sunday evenings after the kids go home?"

"Oh," I answered, "I usually watch the tail end of a football game and then look for a movie. Nothing special. Just enjoy the peace and quiet after having them all weekend."

Brit looked thoughtful. "Y'ever have company?"

"Not usually on the agenda lately, Brit. Not that I mind, it's just that I don't have anyone on the calendar."

"I wouldn't mind hangin' out watching TV. Sometimes my apartment gets too noisy, and I don't like to go to Mom's because she acts all funny about me showin' up to lounge around on her sofa."

About that point in the conversation was when my kids showed back up in the living room to report rooms clean. I looked at Brit. "They're ready. Call me when you drop them off at their mom's."

The clamoring herd went out the door, leaving me with some thoughts about the previous conversation. Ten minutes later my phone rang. "Hello," I answered.

"So," said Brit. "Is it okay if I come hang out?"

"Sure," I answered. "I got snacks in the fridge and there's a couple of good possibilities for movies this evening." Totally innocent, I was.

And ten minutes later, Brit was at the door. She walked in, kicked off her shoes and sat in my recliner. "You're in MY chair!" I said.

"Get over it. You just gave it up to your favorite niece."

"You USED to be MY favorite niece. Now you're the annoying niece of my ex-wife and we're not related any more." And I sat on the end of the sofa. We watched football for a few minutes. She got up and went to the bathroom.

Walking back into the room, she grinned. "I thought you'd take your seat back while I was gone."

"Nah ... this is good, too."

"I wanna lay on the sofa." Eyes twinkled.

"Go ahead," I said. "Plenty of room."

She sat down. When she started to lay sideways she said, "It's too short. Can I put my head on your lap?"

I thought, what could it hurt. "Sure. But don't get caught."

"Caught?"

"Yeah. Your mom would have a fit if she saw you." Her mom was not one of my fans when I was married to, and subsequently divorced, Brit's aunt.

"She doesn't know I'm here."

"Oh. I kind of figured that."

Brit's head lay down on my left thigh. I put my left arm on the back of the sofa. We watched TV. In a few minutes my arm started tingling, going to sleep from the long time in an unusual position.

"Brit," I said, "you're gonna have to move."

"Why? I'm comfortable."

"Because my arm's going to sleep. I can't keep it on the back of the sofa."

"So, don't keep it on the back of the sofa."

"But I don't have anywhere else to put it. I'd have to rest it on you."

"Ooooooh, you'd HAVE to put your arm on me. Are you, like, disgusted about that?" Sarcasm dripped.

"No, little girl," I said, "I just didn't want you to think I was trying to cop a feel." I lowered my arm and found it rested nicely along her side, my hand at her waist, just above her hip. Soft. Plump. Warm. "Why would I think it was disgusting?"

"'Cuz I'm fat."

"'Scuse me, dear, have you seen my former wife?" Ex-wife was a BBW herself. Our divorce had nothing to do with physical issues. "I'm not a guy who has issues with 'fat'. Let that be somebody else's hangup. It ain't mine."

"Mmm-hmmm." She shut up for a while. My hand didn't stay idle. I started absent-mindedly lightly rubbing her side.

"That feels good."

"What feels good?"

"You touching me like that."

"I'm sorry. I wasn't paying attention." Now I was paying attention. "I'll stop."

"Don't stop, silly," she said. "I said it feels good."

"Okay."

"You could rub my shoulder, too."

I complied. I think I felt her kind of snuggle up tighter against my thigh.

A commercial came on TV and she rolled from her side to her back, looking up at me, angelic face and those cool blue eyes. "You like living by yourself?"

"Yeah, it's okay. I get to do pretty much what I want, when I want. I have the whole house to myself."

"Do you run around nude?"

"What?!?" I was a little taken aback.

"Simple question. You live by yourself. Do you go around nude? You know, like, naked. With NO clothes on?"

It wasn't that simple a question. The complete answer would have been, "Seldom" but I wasn't sure where this was heading, so I shaded the answer just a little. "Yeah, quite a bit. I have to make sure the blinds are closed. But a lot of times after my shower I lounge around and cool off and let my skin breathe."

"I wish I could do that. I love being nude." Brit sighed. "I can't do it at the apartment. Usually they have somebody there, and even if it's just me and my roommates, they make me feel uncomfortable."

"Yeah," I commiserated, "some people get kind of funny about it. I'm lucky."

"An' I sure couldn't do it when I lived at home. I mean, I USED to wait until Mom an' Terry (her step-dad) went out an' I'd get naked and lay around, an' when I heard them pull the car into the garage, I'd close the door to my room an' get dressed."

"At least you got a little chance to be naked."

"But one time they left an' I stripped down an' I was lyin' in the den watching TV and I fell asleep. I woke up when I heard the door open when they were coming in from the garage. They almost caught my naked butt running up the hall to my room." She giggled.

I was letting my mind grasp that round, plump, pink ass disappearing up the hall. I laughed, but I felt a tingling in my pants, too.

The game came back on and Brit turned back over to watch. I let my hand wander over her body a little more freely, avoiding, of course, the rounded shapes of her breasts and the plump softness of her ample ass. A couple of times I kneaded her shoulder and was rewarded by "Mmmmmm."

Commercial came on. She rolled back on her back and looked at me again with those blue eyes. "So," she asked, "If I wasn't here this evening, would you be naked?"

The 100% truthful answer would have been "Probably not." The one I gave was, "Yeah ... It's been a long day. That would have helped me relax and unwind."

"Yeah? Well, I'm not stopping you." Eyes twinkling again.

"Yeah, let's see. You walk in and I take my clothes off, thinking you're going to be like, okay with that..."

"I might not have been before, but you say that's the way you do it. And it's YOUR house." More twinkling eyes and a little quirky smirk.

"Yeah, but I am a good host, and my guest has clothes on. You take YOURS off, I'll take MINE off." I thought I was calling her bluff.

She beat me. "Sounds good to me. Shouldn't we close the blinds?"

"You're serious?" I was incredulous.

"I am if you are." She stood up, reached behind her, and lowered the blinds on the windows behind the sofa.

"Okay, then." I went through the house closing blinds. I returned to her in the living room as she turned the lock on the front door.

"Keeps people from walking in and getting the wrong impression."

"Yeah. I could see how that would happen," I said. "A naked guy and a naked cute young girl. They might just think that something's up."

She fixed her eyes on me. I saw something in them that didn't exactly match her next words. "But all that's going on is two people watching TV. Except they don't have clothes on. Because it feels good to be naked."

"Yeah," I said. I played along. If I misread this, I was going to have one whopper of a case of 'blue balls' tonight when she left. "So, how do you want to do this?"

"Do what?"

"Get naked. You want to go in the bathroom or one of the bedrooms and undress and come back in here, or what?"

She answered by grasping the hem of her sweatshirt and skinning it over her head and off.

"Oh," I said. I removed my own shirt.

She looked at me. "Help me unhook my bra."

"You need help?"

"No, I can undo it by myself. I do it all the time. But since you're here..."

I guessed she'd turn her back to me to present the hooks. I was surprised when she stepped straight forward against my chest. She had her hands on my chest and her face on my shoulder as I reached around and quickly unhooked four hooks. Big girl. Big bra. I continued being helpful by easing the shoulder straps off her shoulders as she stepped back. I was holding her empty bra in my hands as I got my first view of her tits, not really big, but really firm, the nipples pointing up slightly. Pink. And erect.

"Thank you," she said, then she popped the button on the front of her jeans.

I unbuckled my belt and unbuttoned my own jeans and hooked my thumbs in the waistband of my underwear. In one movement I bent over and pushed them down to the floor, stepping out of them as I stood up.

We stood up together. I looked. She looked.

I saw a sweet, young, plump girl, skin unblemished, belly just starting to lap downward above her pubic mound, rolls above both hips, but those titties, man!, they stood up proud.

She saw my dick. "It's HARD! An' where's YOUR HAIR?"

I shaved my pubic hair, a habit encouraged by an earlier, and long gone, girlfriend. "I shave it," I said.

"Why?"

"Feels cooler and cleaner."

"Okay ... but you're HARD!"

"That, little girl, I cannot control. That thing's got a mind of its own, especially in the presence of cute naked women. It'll go down in a minute, as soon as it figures out that we're watching TV."

"Okay," she said, looking at me. Those blue eyes had a new look to them.

Brit laid back down on the sofa. "Ooooooh, this feels SOOOOO good!" She raised her arms in front of her and wiggled and then she surprised me, straightening her legs and spread them wide. Her pussy spread its deep pink lips open, glistening with moisture. She saw me staring.

"I'm sorry," she said. "I didn't mean to flash you. It just feels so good to let it BREATHE."

"I know," I said. "It really does."

"Sit back down. Let's watch that movie."

I sat down. She scooted towards me on the sofa and laid her head on my lap again, shaking it before she settled. Her short brown hair fanned out as she came to rest and some of it dragged across my dick. It WAS getting soft. Now it was hard. We watched the beginning of the movie.

"You stopped touching me," she said. She was right. I hadn't touched her since we got undressed. "I liked you touching me."

"I thought things were different since we're nude. I mean, touching your naked skin is a little bit different."

"Yeah, it's different. It'll probably feel even nicer."

My hand landed on her side. She was right. Her skin had that youthful texture of life. My fingertips drank the sensations. Apparently so did Brit. I heard another "Mmmmmm."

Commercial came on. She rolled on her back. I touched her face with my hand, brushing a stray tress of hair to the side of her face and then stroked her cheek. I got a pleasant smile and a sigh in return. It fled, followed by a little mischievous twinkle. She turned completely over, putting her face only inches from my dick. "I've never seen one shaved before." She paused. "Actually, I haven't seen hardly any."

"Oh, really?" I said.

Returning to lying on her back, her head still on my leg, she said, "Yeah, you probably think a single teenaged girl an' all that, I have a lot of experience. But I really don't."

"You don't?"

"I'm not a virgin, you know, but fat chicks don't exactly get a lot of attention. I'm probably the one they used beer goggles to screw."

"That's stupid. You're cute. You're smart. You're funny. If I was thirty years younger I'd be all after you."

"Yeah, but we KNOW you don't have a problem with fat chicks. I mean, Aunt Bev is big."

"Maybe so. Maybe so. But it's still stupid, young guys, I mean. One day you'll find somebody that sees things the way I see them."

"I hope so," she said.

I caressed her face again and she held my hand against her cheek for a brief second. The movie came back on. She turned. I thought she was going back onto her side to watch the movie, but she rolled a little further and looked at my dick again.

"Stop that!" I said, "We're supposed to be laying here watching TV just like we had clothes on."

Giggle. "Maybe I would have looked at your crotch with your clothes on. Besides, I figured it would just be another hairy dick. I didn't think YOU'D shave it."

"Yeah, that's me. Old fuddy-duddy."

She returned to her side to watch TV. We were playing the game out. The movie had a soft-porn sex scene. As she watched it, I noticed movement. She rubbed her thighs together and briefly pushed her fingers in between her legs then withdrew them.

Commercial again. "Whew!" she said. "Looked like they were having fun."

"Yeah," I said. I feigned a little cramp and while massaging my thigh under her head, I gave my balls and dick a relief stroke.

"I've never done that," she said.

"Made love? I thought you said you weren't a virgin."

"I've had sex. I won't call that making love. But I was talking about that oral stuff."

"Wow," I said. "I thought that was common today."

"It is," Brit said. "All my girlfriends do it. I just haven't."

"Really?"

"Yeah. I mean, a couple of times a guy tried to get me to suck it, but it smelled like sweat an' pee an' all that hair an' I just wouldn't. So I haven't. Yet."

I caught the "yet" part. "You shouldn't be forced to do something you don't WANT to do," I said. I was letting the game play out.

"And nobody's ever done anything to me down there with their mouth."

"Really?"

"Yeah, I guess I'm just a sort of "get your rocks off and leave" girl. And I don't DO that. Not any more. Three or four times was enough. And nobody ever acted like they wanted to go down there an' eat me."

"You just haven't been going with the right guy."

Chapter 2 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.