Me and My Live in Maids - Cover

Me and My Live in Maids

Copyright© 2014 by VeeKay

Chapter 11

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 11 - My dear readers I am bringing you the true account of my escapades with my maids. i hope that if you follow the story than you also will be benefited by it and will enjoy your virgin maids.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Daughter   First   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

I was welcomed by my uncle and aunt, I had two lovely cousins Vandy, and she was 15 Vikram he was 13. My uncle had a live in maid Uma since aunt was a doctor and uncle was Engineer. I settled comfortably and enjoyed the company of my bubbly cousins both were adorable and cute.

One day a very beautiful girl along with her mother visited my aunt at that time I was sitting in the living room and they also sat there my aunt introduced me I was tongue tied by that beauty I stammered and croaked the beauty chuckled and then she smiled it was like the sun itself landed in the room, later I asked my cousins they said she was aunt's best friend's daughter and they lived in the opposite building on the third floor, Uma who was there told me that her name was Renu.

The next day I was by the window looking at the balcony hoping to have a glimpse of my angel, nobody was in the house only me and Uma the maid. Uma came in to the room and teased me that I was not man enough and had I been then I would have gone and proposed to Renuka about my feelings for her. I told her to shut up as it was not her business but she went on tormenting me and my manhood I got bugged I turned around and caught her both hands and pushed her on the bed behind her, the bed was full of quilts so she landed virtually standing but almost two feet above the floor.

Uma was very tiny she was wearing a frock and she was about 4.7 ft. in height and was 18 yrs old. I caught hold of her both by her wrist in my left hand over her head, she protested mildly as to what I was doing I told her that I would show her what a real man is like and she would never tease another in her life and saying this I lifted her frock and tore her panties she had a bald cunt I then lowered my shorts and without mercy parted her thighs and shoved my cock in her tiny opening she screamed and she cried O MY GGODD ARRRRHHH, MAAAA... , EEEWWOOOWORRAAAHHH, WWWHHHOOOOOEEEE as my cock tore through her small opening, I was half in then I gave another mighty shove and all of my 8 inches was in her Uma screamed eeeeoowwwwwww mmmaaaaaaaammaaa aaarrrarhhh III AAMMM OOOHHH AAHHH III AAMMM MMMAAAAANNNNNUUUUU IIIII AMMMM CCCCUUUUMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNGGGGGG GGGGGGAAAAAAAADDDDDD WWHHHHHOOOOEEEEEE.

Uma's thighs were stretched too wide she felt uncomfortable so I lifted myself from her body and put her legs on my shoulder this gave me deeper accesses to her cunt I then gathered her tiny body in my arms and covered her tiny body with mine and in doing so her knees mashed her boobs. I slowly started fucking her tight cunt with slow but long and deep strokes; with every stroke, my cock caressed her cervix, soon Uma was moaning and her cunt started releasing copious juices Uma was not not a virgin but she was delightfully tight.

Uma said Manu dear yes, yes do it just do it, It feels too good yeeehhh, listening to her pleasure cries I jammed my cock and started rotating my hips to massage her cervix and in doing so I was also massaging her clit too. This was too much for Uma to bear she cried O MY GGODD ARRRRHHH, MAAAA... , EEEWWOOOWORRAAAHHH, WWWHHHOOOOOEEEE and started cumming hard then her body went stiff on the outside but was trembling all inside. Her cunt muscles were rippling all over my cock giving me a heady feeling but I was not done with her my lust was still raging, her eyes became glassy she started caressing my back. I started kissing Uma she kissed me back. I pulled my cock out of her it felt like I am drawing out of a vacuumed hose and my cock came out with a loud noise of "POK", her pussy had a big gaping hole her cunt lips were quivering and her vulva was twitching. Uma then slipped in my arms I caressed her back and she held my cock at base in her hand. Uma said Manu I am sorry I teased you and you showed me what a real man you are and any girl who comes to your bed would become your slave for life as I am now yours only.

Uma said Manu your cock it is still hard, I told her because it was not finished with her cunt yet. Uma said Manu I too want more of this monster as it gave me so much pleasure, it's a lovely monster I love him and saying so she got up and started sucking on it. I wanted more of that tight pussy so I stopped her.

I gave Uma a smoldering kiss and cupped her ass, the twin peaks of her firm tits was burning holes in my chest, I got and poured a vodka shot from my uncles bar and gulped it down in one go. I saw my little Venus lay naked on the bed. Her eyes glassy, her mouth slightly open her hard tits pointing towards the ceiling, she was breathing hard making her breasts heave up and down. Her clit hard and erect it was pink just peeping out of her pussy lips and her thighs pressed tightly together.

I went back to bed and I pressed and massaged her swollen clit and ran my finger between her cunt lips Uma arched her back and lifted her ass from the bed and moaned UUUUMMMMAAAHH. She was sopping wet with the hot flow of her arousal copiously flowing down between her ass cheeks. I lowered my mouth to her clit and sucked at it. Uma shuddered and cried loudly and her hips moved up and down and gyrated in a humping motion. Tremors ran through as her body shook, Uma was becoming uncontrollable as I kept on tormenting her clit with my tongue making her scream, sob and cum in waves still falling short of the mighty orgasm that was building inside her as she rode higher and higher towards the floating clouds. Suddenly Uma pulled my head and mashed it to her cunt, her thighs clamped shut on my ears she bucked her ass in air, Uma sucked in her breath deeply and erupted like a volcano as the force of her mighty orgasm coursed through her body like lightening from head to toe. Uma screamed eeeeoowwwwwww mmmaaaaaaaammaaa aaarrrarhhh III AAMMM OOOHHH AAHHH III AAMMM MMMAAAAANNNNNUUUUU IIIII AMMMM CCCCUUUUMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNGGGGGG GGGGGGAAAAAAAADDDDDD WWHHHHHOOOOEEEEEE, Uma slumped on bed knocked out cold by her orgasm her thighs relaxed I came out from the clamped thighs and gulped the air my ears were numb and my head was spinning like a top.

It took me a minute to come around, I saw Uma was still breathing hard her chest heaving, there were drops of sweat on her upper lip, I saw her cunt lips were apart with her clit erect and her vulva twitching, she was still leaking copiously. I opened her thighs and folded her legs so that her feet were resting on bed I opened her thighs wider and I then supported my body on my hand keeping them on either side of her chest then I placed my cock between her open cunt lips and started rubbing my steel hard cock mixing my precum with her juices Uma started moving her head left and right as she moaned and sighed.

I aimed my cock at her cunt opening and pushed lightly the head slipped in easily thanks to her juices and my precum, I felt my cock head to be in hot furnace boy she was burning inside I pushed a little and she gripped my cock with her cunt muscles, I did not go all the way but started to pump her cunt with my cock head only to stimulate her G spot, Uma began to moan louder and also moved her hips her cunt muscles started to clutch on my cock head I lowered my body closer to her and rested on my elbows I shoved hard and was half in as her cunt opened for my onslaught. Uma screamed "AAAYYEEEIII, UUUIIIII Maaammaa OOHH! ARRRRHHH! She screamed. Boy she was super tight and burning hot, ignoring her screams I gave another hard shove my cock tore through her cunt and our pubic bones said hello to each other. Uma screamed again tears rolled down her eyes, I kissed her deeply she encircled her arms around me.

I gave Uma the time she needed to adjust to my length and girth, I nibbled on her earlobes and kissed her neck Uma shivered and shuddered she clutched me tighter her nails digging in to my back I started rotating my hips that made my pubic bone start grinding Uma's clit her cunt muscles rippled on my cock shaft sending sensation through my spine then I started fucking Uma at a gentle pace, Uma's moans grew louder and louder she was now matching my strokes by lifting her ass and meeting me mid air I crouched my back and attacked her pink nipples with my tongue.

Uma started crying and sobbing with pleasure "Manu oh my darling Manu I waited so long for this to happen, oh my lover take me just take me with passion, unleash your lust and fuck me silly fuck me hard".

I heard Uma and my cock went in to overdrive I started pumping her delicious cunt with long hard strokes she matched me evenly her cunt was making squishing sound combined by our body slapping sounds was a beautiful orchestra symphony, she added vocal to it with her sighs, moans and cries of pleasure. I took her upper body in my arms and held her firmly to my chest then I buried my head in her hair to suck and nibble on her earlobes Uma cried out loud in ecstasy as her her body trembled and shivered in pure bliss her nails raked my back and drew blood.

Uma clamped her thighs around my waist and her heels dug in my lower back with force. Uma started rotating her cunt muscles which made my balls to boil and I erupted with a force inside her and as my first blast of cum hit her vaginal wall she shrieked and screamed on top of her lungs she was shaking, shuddering and thrashing her body to get out of my hold Uma started sobbing incoherently "oh Manu, my Manu uuufff aaaahhhhhh aaaaaahhhhhaaaaa uuuummmmmmm oh yeh, then she shuddered one last time and went limp. I was still hard and deep inside her and my cock was throbbing as her cunt muscles were gripping and releasing my cock. I lay down on her body and slept.

That time onwards Uma visited regularly visited my bed at night and made me fulfil my lust for her tiny and compact body, she was a delight to fuck. I stayed with my uncle for two weeks and then shifted to my flat which not far from my uncle's flat. Uma promised to visit me whenever she could.

I picked Farah from Sara's place and took her to my apartment once inside Farah threw herself in my arms and kissed me with burning passion, I pulled her elastic waistband of her knickers she like a women possessed got out of them in a moment. I threw her on the couch and in one motion downed my Bermuda, she was dripping I aimed my cock at her juicy cunt hole and rammed my cock in to her I immediately bottomed out she cried out Oh My God Arrrah hunmph ohh aah as she came hard. Manu take me and take me hard I obliged and stated my hammer fuck, I almost tore her top to get to those beautiful jugs of her to satiate my hunger by feasting on them I licked, chewed and sucked on them heavenly teats. I was rough in cupping and molesting her tits but she enjoyed and encouraged me for more, the only sound I could hear was her moans and thup thap thaap slap pahat phut by the slamming of our bodies. I gathered her in my arms and jack hammered her cunt, the passion had build up because of her absence of two weeks coupled with fucking Farah. I was in heaven I exploded with a final rock shattering jab that would have fractured our pubic bones. I glued my body to hers she held my cock in a vice as if to keep it bedded in her cunt forever, my blast of cum made her cum in huge waves she was shaking sobbing incoherently I was sobbing too. We finally got up and adjusted our clothes she kissed me with raw passion and said Manu this was just the beginning not the end my darling I returned her kiss with equal fervour.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.