Me and My Live in Maids - Cover

Me and My Live in Maids

Copyright© 2014 by VeeKay

Chapter 8

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 8 - My dear readers I am bringing you the true account of my escapades with my maids. i hope that if you follow the story than you also will be benefited by it and will enjoy your virgin maids.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Daughter   First   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

For two days I had Mina in my bed and now I wanted Tina too, I decided to talk to Rita about it.

I spoke to Rita that I wanted Tina and how would she go about it she said the same way she did with Mina, she asked me to give her few days so that she would try to prod Tina and her take on sex. I told her to ahead and after that we both had mind blowing session in bed.

Life was easy and exciting, one day I was feeling very horny and was thinking about whom to have out of my harem of four, I decided it was time to have my Barbie Doll, though she was now five months pregnant and was showing a huge bulge and walk with a little waddle. I called Kunta to my room and told her my desire. Kunta assured me that in the afternoon she would bring Manita with her as she was also dying to be with me.

I rolled a joint and sucked on the drug, Kunta came with Manita after lunch, Manita rushed in to my arms, and she was bonded to me more closely than any of the girls as she was carrying my child. I kissed my doll deeply and passionately Manita melted in my arms there were tears of happiness in her eyes. I picked her up gently and lay her on bed slowly we undressed each other.

Manita was breathing hard now the pent up desires of many months were clearly be seen in her face, her breasts were swollen and tender nipples erect and hard, I gently took one in my mouth and sucked on it Manita came hard as if she was on trigger release.

I cupped her other tit she moaned and cried and whispered to take it easy as they pain. I licked and sucked on her nipples and she was continuously shivering as she was cumming in waves, I licked her navel button, and she giggled. I then proceeded down to her hairless cunt that was now sopping wet her labia was twitching and clit erect. I went for the main course and dove in to suck on her clit Manita shrieked as I sucked her clit she went berserk and thrashed on bed as a tsunami of orgasm hit her.

Manita's chest was heaving as she arched her back and she gulped for air, I had read on the internet that one should not make love or have sex with pregnant women in missionary or doggy style position. I had Manita and myself in spooning position and slowly and gently eased all eight inches of my love muscle in her juicy cunt.

I started to move with slow, long and deep strokes, her soft cute ass was a snug fit in the hollow of my pelvis soon squishing sounds were coming from her cunt, I kissed her nape and bit it lightly, Manita's body shuddered and convulsed as she came again. Manita was sobbing with pleasure, I caressed her swollen tits and tweaked her hard nipples as I was drilling her cunt in slow strokes. Manita started milking my cock with her cunt muscles I came hard and with every blast of my cum hitting her cunt walls Manita shrieked, wailed shuddered and had goose bumps on her entire body.

We both lay panting in the pure bliss of ecstasy. I was caressing her shoulder and kissed her she purred like contented cat I pulled out of her cunt she turned around and kissed me passionately, she said thank you Manu and I told her that I too was dying to make love to her she than got up and sucked my cock soon my pole was ready for another bout.

This time I asked Manita to ride me on top, she straddled me and in one smooth motion our pubic bones met Manita let out a cry of pleasure, she then started sliding back and forth on my cock my earlier cum and her juices made her sliding slippery we both enjoyed the silky feeling of my cock sliding in and out while she rode me, her eyes became glassy and unfocussed. I stopped Manita and gently lay her down on her back then I entered her pussy missionary style but I did not put my weight on her body our only point of contact was het cunt and my cock.

Manita sighed, I started with slow strokes and never hitting her hard I stooped down and sucke on her nipple she shivered, gradually her cunt muscles started spasming and she gripped my cock in her I let go of my desire and came again hard in her she clutched my arms as my cum hit her and her whole body shook as she came.

I pulled out my soft cock from her dripping pussy she got up and licked my cock clean I kissed her she dressed and left. I took a shower and slept. Rita woke me up in the evening I freshen up and went out to meet my friends.

In the night Kunta shared my bed. I placed my rigid cock between her cunt lips and began to move up and down as I lay on her stomach. She was smiling and would arch her back to let me suck her nipples. A few times, hesitantly at first, she moved forward to kiss me.

I went back and forth until it was time. I moved her onto her back and moved her legs apart. She went up on her elbows to watch the invasion of her cunt by my massive cock. It was slow going. At times she held my cock in place as I leaned forward to kiss her. When the time was right after I had used my own lubrication on her I gave a gentle push into her. It popped inside and she had a sudden intake of breath. She bit her bottom lip with a shriek.

Suddenly Kunta wanted to end quickly so she lifted her hips quickly and feeling her movement I shoved hard. Kunta screamed and being so young her cunt was super tight because of my rod that was 8 inches long and 2 inches thick, I let her adjust to my size.

I waited and used my time to suck her nipples and caress her lovely legs and exquisite little butt, and kiss her lips. "Ok now fuck me good" she said with a slight moan.

I started pumping her deliciously tight snatch. Kunta looked determined. I kissed it away until she smiled.

"This is supposed to be fun, relax and enjoy it." I told her.

All the time I moved back and forth in long slow strokes as slowly as possible.

It took a few minutes as my pubic bone caused her clit to mash and as I moved my cock in and out it made her whimper in ecstasy to have an orgasm. When I felt her cum I let go of pistol firing all cylinders. I was not all the way in, not even close, but it was just so exciting for both of us. Kunta had the tightest cunt ever to be with me.

She looked down and smiled and then saw that I was almost half inside her. She started to frown.

I was still hard Kunta demanded that I must fuck her brains out. I started to drill her pussy and her cunt muscles worked wonders on my cock, I gave her the taste of my hammer fuck she screamed, sobbed in pure lust of ecstasy as I fucked her mercilessly.

I pulled out my cock and turned her on her belly, I entered her cunt from the rear, and she was deliciously tight. I started battering her cunt, her soft ass cheeks were making sweet noise when I was hammering her. Her clit kept up the friction on the bed, I bit her on the nape she went berserk.

"Kunta, I am going to cum." I told her. That constant friction of her tight ass and her tight cunt was driving me crazy. I felt my cock getting harder and the head getting bigger, and I felt a huge rope of cum running up the shaft as she clamped my cock with her thighs and cunt muscles.

This time I felt my cock entering her womb as I blasted my Cannon in her. Kunta trembled, shivered and cried out loud as her biggest orgasm hit her. Kunta figured out that my- cum was very hot and thick liquid, it was turning her on like crazy. She began to shake like a volcano lost her control, so the third blast drove her over the edge, Kunta Fainted with a scream. I was happy and I slept.

Days went by, I was happy with my harem but longed for Tina and finally Rita told me that she had Tina ready for fucking I asked her how she managed. Rita said she pricked Mina and Mina boasted to Tina about her experience with me this made Tina envious and Tina was now pleading Rita to get her cunt fucked. In this discussion Tina had a fight with Mina so Rita brought Tina this time to sleep in her room.

In the night Rita came with Tina, unlike Mina Tina was bubbly and vivacious and not nervous. In fact she was very keen and impatient. I gave Tina a drink, Tina gulped in one go, Rita said Manu I had given her enough coaching so I will be leaving you two.

I sat on the chair and resumed drinking vodka straight from the bottle after few minutes I asked Tina to take off her dress, Tina with a shy smile took it off. Tina had an extremely beautiful coffee cream colored skin. I saw her firm tits with pebble like nipples, she had a trim waist, her hips flared wide. I drank her naked beauty with a sip of vodka, I asked her to take her panty off also she did it immediately. I drooled over her hairless cunt and was hard in an instant.

She slowly walked towards me with her head bowed. I asked Tina how old she was. Tina said she was 13 yrs and 11 months old. I asked her to sit on my lap she happily placed herself in my lap, I gave her the bottle of vodka and asked her to give me company. Tina took a swig and sighed as the fiery liquid went down her throat, she again took it and drank deeply from the bottle, as the fiery liquid went down her throat she started coughing badly. I caressed her back she shivered at my touch.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.