Me and My Live in Maids - Cover

Me and My Live in Maids

Copyright© 2014 by VeeKay

Chapter 6

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 6 - My dear readers I am bringing you the true account of my escapades with my maids. i hope that if you follow the story than you also will be benefited by it and will enjoy your virgin maids.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Daughter   First   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

Rita was about 5.4 in height with very firm tits that defied gravity she had all the curves at the right places and had a very lithe body, as I was studying her I saw Kunta looking at me she smiles and winked shook her head towards Rita indicating that she knew what I had in mind. I smiled at her sharp observation and nodded my head. I knew her devil mind had already started to plot for Rita to be in my bed.

That night while drilling Kunta in her ass, I asked her how she managed to sneak in my room when she had Rita in her room. Kunta let out a throaty laugh and said my dear Manu Rita was two tired by the journey she was on her bed like a dead log. kunta said she knew that I was dying to get in Rita's cunt. I said Kunta you devil and pounded her ass with force that she yelped in pain and pleasure, the pounding made her clit rub with sheet she came and I let go my cannon in her ass, I pulled out and went to bathroom when I came back Kunta was gone I closed the door and went to sleep.

Kunta woke me up with my morning bed tea, she lightly kissed me on lips and handed me the cup she then sat in front of me on the carpet.

"Manu I want you to return late at night for two days and I promise that on the third night you will have Rita in your bed". Kunta said.

I asked Kunta what makes her so sure.

"I am a female and understand females better than any man ever will. Rita is all praise for you, that girl is thanking her stars that you made her stay in such comfort because she was fed up with those two brat of nieces she have." Kunta said.

I said to Kunta that I did not understand to which she replied that I should not worry my head and just do what has been told that means out for two days and no pussy. I then knew why my father suddenly used to surrender in middle of an argument with Mom.

I spent my next two days meeting my friends and they all had millions of questions thanks to Ajay who owned the store from where I bought the stuff for seducing Kunta. They all wanted to know who was she where I met her and what I did with her, there questions were never ending. I got bugged up and shouted at them to shut up if they want to listen to the story. They all had zippers on their lips.

I told my story about seducing Kunta and then Manita, they all listened my story with eyes wide. My friends were impressed on my conquest but said it was unnecessary to spent so much money on a maid. I told them that they are assholes because it was my style and that had bore more fruit for me than expected, it turned out to be lifetime investment. Thay all asked me how?

I told them that if I had not gifted Kunta all the stuff and made her feel like a woman she would not have gone ahead and got Manita for me and right now she was lining out three more virgin cunts for me to enjoy in my bed. I could see envy written on all their faces as they accepted my logic.

It was the trird day and Kunta woke me up with a smile as she kissed me lightly on my lips, she gave me my morning tea and sat down on the carpet in front of me. I raised my eyebrow and she was in splits, I too smiled and asked her to stop, she did stop still had a mile wide smile on her face.

I wanted her to open up so I sipped my tea.

"Manu I told you that day that Rita was all praise for you but there is more to it then I thought." Kunta said.

Kunta continued when she found me looking at her but saying nothing.

"Rita told me that you are a very handsome and kind hearted man and when I prodded her she opened up and said that back in the village she was an old maid and nobody wanted to marry her and those who wanted were old men who had children from their first wife now dead. Manu she cried and said that she will die a virgin".

I asked Kunta to go on I am listening.

"Manu I showed Rita the duvet that has my virginal blood and told her that you made me a woman and put me on pill, than I told her about Manita and her husband and what you did, I also told her about Manita being pregnant by you because she wanted it and you did the needful. Rita was shocked to death but she was also aroused. I then showed her the clips on the LCD Rita was panting and asked me if you will take her cherry and make her a woman".

I got up from bed and held Kunta in an embrace then I kissed her deeply, she melted in my arms and whispered that she loved me from her heart and soul in spite of knowing that she cannot have me in this life but pray to God that she gets me in the another and she would do anything to please me.

Kunta's words moved my heart and I made her a promise that I would make her live the life to its fullest and never regret.

I spent the whole day in anticipation and on the edge and whenever I saw Rita through the day she would shyly look down and went beet red. It was evening and I started to drink just to calm my nerves. Rita came and shyly asked me that mom is asking when I would have dinner. I took a bold step and pulled her in my arms she squirmed and asked me to stop because somebody might see I ignored her and gave her a deep kiss she responded with a moan and pushed herself in me. I broke the kiss and told her to tell Mom that I would be eating late so I wanted my food to be sent to my room. Rita nodded and left, I saw pure animal lust in her and I was convinced that the night had a lot in store for me and her.

Kunta came with my dinner in hot cases on a tray and left it on the small table, she than came to me and asked me if I had enjoyed the kiss with Rita. Boss I was surprised that them two girls were now thick as thieves. I told kunta that I did and look forward for more, Kunta smiled and said that indeed I would and left.

I thought of having shower I undressed and went to the bathroom I had a hot and cold shower to invigorate my body and when I came out I was pleasantly surprised, I saw Rita naked on the bed, I was stumped and bowled over by the sight. Rita had a figure of 34 24 34, her 34 size tits looked big and rock firm on her curvy frame and man she was gorgeous.

I went towards the bed there Rita was sitting with her feet resting on the floor I stood in front of her my cock waving right in front of her pink lips Rita licked her lips and shuddered she said I was huge, precum oozed out of my cock Rita took my 8 inches in her soft hand and begun to massage it she then brought her lips and licked the precum from the head and slowly opened those gorgeous pink lips and swallowed my cock head in her hot mouth and begun to suck on it like a candy I sighed and asked her who taught her to suck or is it that every village girl is born with the knowledge.

Rita told me that Kunta had showed her some clips and she learned it from there because her only aim was to please me. I held her head with both hand as I moved my hips to shove more of my cock in that hot furnace of her mouth. Rita kept on massaging my cock with one hand and her other was busy caressing my balls while she sucked on my cock with fervor.

I was now moving my hips faster half of my cock was sliding in and out of that hot oven making slurpy sound, my knees began to shake my balls were boiling I started cumming hard and my girl never missed a drop she drank all my cum and licked my cock clean I crashed out on bed breathing hard.

I got up after few minutes when my breathing became regular, I poured two vodkas one I handed to Rita and other I sipped as I settled on bed after I finished my drink Rita too finished her and she came in to my arms her skin felt soft and silky I kissed Rita with roaring passion she returned my kiss in equal measures we looked in to each other's eyes.

Rita spoke, Manu I wanted you the moment I saw you.

I gave Rita a smoldering kiss and cupped her ass, the twin peaks of her firm tits was burning holes in my chest, I got and poured a vodka shot and gulped it down in one go I saw my little virgin Venus lay naked on the bed. Her eyes glassy, her mouth slightly open her hard tits pointing towards the ceiling, she was breathing hard making her breasts heave up and down. Her clit hard, erect, and pink just peeping out of her pussy lips still untouched by man and her thighs pressed tightly together.

I went back to bed and I pressed and massaged her swollen clit and ran my finger between her cunt lips, Rita arched her back and lifted her ass from the bed and moaned UUUUMMMMAAAHH. She was sopping wet with the hot flow of her arousal copiously flowing down between her ass cheeks. I lowered my mouth to her clit and sucked at it. Rita shuddered and cried loudly and her hips moved up and down and gyrated in a humping motion. Tremors ran through as her body shook.

Rita was becoming uncontrollable as I kept on tormenting her clit with my tongue making her scream, sob and cum in waves still falling short of the mighty orgasm that was building inside her as she rode higher and higher towards the floating clouds. Suddenly Rita pulled my head and mashed it to her cunt, her thighs clamped shut on my ears she bucked her ass in air.

Rita sucked in her breath deeply and erupted like a volcano as the force of her mighty orgasm coursed through her body like lightening from head to toe. Rita screamed eeeeoowwwwwww mmmaaaaaaaammaaa aaarrrarhhh III AAMMM OOOHHH AAHHH III AAMMM MMMAAAAANNNNNUUUUU IIIII AMMMM CCCCUUUUMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNGGGGGG GGGGGGAAAAAAAADDDDDD WWHHHHHOOOOEEEEEE, Rita slumped on bed knocked out cold by her orgasm her thighs relaxed I came out from the clamped thighs and gulped the air my ears were numb and my head was spinning like a top (I thanked the God's that my room was sound proof or the entire city would have been at my door step)

It took me a minute to come around, I saw Rita was still breathing hard her chest heaving, there were drops of sweat on her upper lip, I saw her cunt lips were apart with her clit erect and her vulva twitching. She was still leaking copiously. I opened her thighs and folded her legs so that her feet were resting on bed I opened her thighs wider and I then supported my body on my hand keeping them on either side of her chest then I placed my cock between her open cunt lips and started rubbing my steel hard cock mixing my precum with her juices Rita started moving her head left and right as she moaned and sighed.

I aimed my cock at her cunt opening and pushed lightly the head slipped in easily thanks to her juices and my precum, I felt my cock head to be in hot furnace boy she was burning inside I pushed a little and met her hymen I did not go all the way but started to pump her cunt with my cock head only to stimulate her G spot, Rita began to moan louder and also moved her hips her cunt muscles started to clutch on my cock head I lowered my body closer to her and rested on my elbows.

I shoved hard and was half in as her hymen went for a toss Rita screamed "AAAYYEEEIII, UUUIIIII Maaammaa OOHH! ARRRRHHH! She screamed. Boy she was super tight and burning hot, ignoring her screams I gave another hard shove my cock tore through her cunt and our pubic bones said hello to each other. Rita screamed again tears rolled down her eyes, I kissed her deeply she encircled her arms around me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.