Me and My Live in Maids - Cover

Me and My Live in Maids

Copyright© 2014 by VeeKay

Chapter 5

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 5 - My dear readers I am bringing you the true account of my escapades with my maids. i hope that if you follow the story than you also will be benefited by it and will enjoy your virgin maids.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Daughter   First   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

Kunta woke me up and it was 3 in the morning, I realized my Barbie Doll was buried under me and my cock buried in the folds of her butt and thighs, I pulled out and sat, Kunta had hot towels with her she cleaned my cock with one that made my cock hard again. Kunta laughed and gave a flick to my cock head it twitched in response she laughed aloud and named him the incorrigible devil, I smiled.

Kunta then woke Manita and she got up with moony eyes, she looked at me and lunged herself in my arms, she gave me a smoldering kiss. Kunta gave her a dirty look and told her to open her thighs Manita did as Kunta asked, I saw her cunt was puffy and swollen red by my onslaught. Kunta tenderly cleaned Manita's pussy with the hot towel and then gave her another one to place it between her thighs to sooth her pussy.

Kunta then picked up the towel that she had given me to place under manita's ass before fucking her, the towel was stained red with blood, I knew then that Manita was a virgin, her husband's little cock could not have taken her maiden head. Though the AC was on but still we all felt sweaty I suggested that it is time for shower. Kunta was ecstatic she pulled nude Manita along with her to the bathroom. I followed them.

In the bathroom we rushed to the shower and in the shower we got the swet out of our bodies and then applied soap on each other. Manita was in a playful mood she fooled around with Kunta cupping her breast, fingering her cunt and bum Kunta was squealing and giggling. I got hard and decided to turn the tables on Manita since Manita was away from me I rubbed my hard cock between her ass cheeks Manita giggled and unaware of my intentions she carried on with Kunta.

I then gripped her waist and shoved hard my hard cock slipped right in her tight asshole thanks to the creamy soap lather, Manita howled in pain I did not gave her another second and gave another mighty shove I slipped all in my pubic bone mashed with her light pink sphincter ring, Manita screamed as if she was being butchered. I squeezed her soapy tits fiercely she whined in pain, I was letting Manita get used to my cock in her ass.

I whispered her to relax she sobbed and in between sobs she said that how could I be so cruel I crooned in her ears that everything would be all right just relax and enjoy I felt her tensed body relaxed I told Kunta to turn on the shower and as the cool water hit our bodies I started reaming her ass slowly I told Kunta to play and suck on Manita's nipples Kunta applied herself with gusto soon Manita was swooning.

I then holding her with one hand started to play with her clit with the other hand Manita bucked and arched her back she became vocal Manita cried in pleasure eeeeeewwoooo, uuuuummmmm aaaaahhhhh uuuuuhhhhh mmmmmmmiiiiiyyyyy, that's really good the torment to her clit and her tits combined with my cock in her ass made her cum hard she shook, shuddered and trembled between me and Kunta's body.

I told Kunta to suck Manita's cunt hard and I started nibbling her earlobe Kunta started ravishing Manita's juicy cunt with her tongue and I mauled cupped and squeezed her firm tits I increased the force and the tempo of my reaming her ass. Manita started to grip and release my cock in her ass by flinching, her butt and thigh muscles.

I started ramming her hard my strokes were mashing Manita's pussy in Kunta's face she jammed her face in Manita's cunt and gave her a ferocious tongue lashing Manita started screaming incoherently MMMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYEEE GGGGGGAAAADDDDDDDDD, MMMAAAAAMMMMMAAAA UUUUUUHHHHHHH AAAARRRRRHHHHH WWWOOOOOOHHHHEEEE YYYYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAAHHHHHHH GGGGEEEEVVVVEEVVE MMMEEEEEEEEEEEE MMMMMMOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRR as her body exploded in multiple orgasms I started fucKing her tight asshole with all the power I had and spanked hard on her both ass cheeks Manita jumped I bit on the nape of her neck she screamed in pure ecstasy.

I had reached the point of no return I shot my cum in her asshole she gripped my cock in vice like grip as I was cumming, triggered another tsunami of an orgasm she screamed until her voice was Horace then Manita started sobbing as I pulled out of her ass with a popping sound.

We all came out of shower and conked on the bed all three of us and slept, it was Kunta who woke us up. I got up so did manita and we all freshened up in a jiffy. Kunta went down to prepare breakfast while Manita slept and I dressed for office. I had my breakfast as usual in the dining hall and after breakfast I kissed and thanked Kunta for her help. Kunta kissed me back and said that it was nothing for what I had done for her and she promised me that she would see to it that I had my fair share more than anybody else.

I left for the office, for days my sexual escapades with Kunta and Manita went on. I had introduced Kunta to the pills for not getting pregnant but Manita wanted kids so she was another case as she was getting regular dose of my baby making cream in her belly as well as in her cunt. The days passed away blissfully and I was in heaven with two lovely angels.

I got a call from my father that he was coming the day after, I told my beauties about it they both started to cry. I was shocked as to why they were crying? Manita said that when the big sir would be here she would be sent back with that monster of her husband and she would never be able to enjoy the copulations with me which she has become addicted to and would never become a mother.

Kunta had her woes she wailed that she would be taken away from me. I was angry on both of them I yelled at them both to shut up for a second and listen to me. The zipper was on their lips they nodded and sat still.

I told Kunta that she need not fear as she has her room next to me and she can always slip in to my bed after her chores are over since nobody comes up to my room at night. Kunta gave me mile wide smile and came flying in my arms and smothered me with kisses. I enjoyed her closeness and her hot body but then I heard Manita crying loudly, I was confused.

I asked Manita why she was crying. Manita said that she would be beaten again and would never become a mother because of that impotent husband of hers. I told her that no such thing is ever going to happen. I agreed to make her pregnant and assured her that I would find ways for us to enjoy each other this made Manita ecstatic and again I was smothered by my Barbie Doll, she was all over me.

The next two days were pure bliss, I enjoyed my two lovelies and their three holes.

I took my Dad's favorite "E" class Merc to Delhi to receive him and Mom from the airport.

I received them and came back I told my dad about the incident regarding Raju our gardener and the steps I had taken. Dad appreciated the action taken by me and said that he would look in to the matter personally. We reached back at the house in the evening, Dad and Mom were tired so they deferred the matter of Raju for the next day.

After dinner my parents retired to their bedroom and I went to my room upstairs, my lovelies entered my room after few minutes. Kunta and Manita both had question mark on their faces, I assured my concubines that all is well they both rushed in my arms and hugged me.

In my room I suggested for a threesome this got them confused and raised their eyebrows, I told them about what we did in the shower when I took Manita's anal cherry and further explained to them the concept and also put on a DVD featuring threesome on the screen. My lovelies were game for it as long as I filled their all holes with my cock and cum.

My two beauties dragged me to bed and in a jiffy we tossed our clothes out and became a mass of tangled limbs and bodies. I was then, thrown by them two on my back and Manita positioned her pussy on my face which I really dove in and started flicking and sucking her clit, she started moaning and took my cock head in her mouth but it was half the head since she had a very small mouth but a very talented snake's tongue. Kunta positioned herself between my legs and swallowed my balls one by one, she also positioned her pussy on the toe of my right leg, and my toe was right in her pussy.

She started grinding on it, both of them were moaning drawing their pleasure, their moans were making vibrations on my cock making me swim in utter ecstasy. As Kunta humped on my toe massaging her G spot my other fingers of the foot rubbed her bum hole. I was not only sucking on Manita's clit but I also put my index finger in her pussy to massage her G spot. They both shivered and shuddered as they came.

Manita's cum drenched me and their shrieks with my dick and balls in their mouths created such hell of vibrations that I came in torrents and I came as never before. I had never come with such a force since my teenage days. Manita could not take all of my cum. some of it was on the base of my dick and some was drooling out of her mouth and my cock was still twitching. Kunta licked it clean and sucked and licked my cock clean as whistle.

It took some time for us to return to the planet as we relaxed, I got up to pour myself a shot of vodka which I gulped in one swig then I rolled a joint, lit it and inhaled deeply I then strolled out on the terrace where the breeze was invigorating. My beauties followed me naked as I was they were one on each side. The night was young with half moon and stars with not enough light but one could see fairly well after some time the breeze cooled our bodies.

I turned and pulled Kunta to me and said I want you baby to which she liplocked me and we shared a very sensual kiss, her warm naked body pressed in to mine and her tits crushed in my embrace. Her one hand slowly caressing my cock the other hand curling in my hair, I was hard again, we parted and Kunta said Manu I want you to fuck my ass right now on the terrace and mind you that I want you to fuck my ass very hard.

Listening to this Manita ran in to the room giggling and came back with a tube of lube gel by the time Kunta was on her knees giving my cock a makeover by taking it to the hilt in her mouth (Boy she had learned to take all of my 8 inches). Kunta got up and Manita applied gel very liberally on my cock then proceeded to grease Kunta's bum hole as she applied she slided her finger in Kunta's bum Kunta yelped and giggled.

Manita told Kunta to shut up as she is getting Kunta ready for her master. I positioned Kunta on the outer wall of my room she had both her hands on the wall and her butt jutting out as she bended her body raising her butt for me to enter. I positioned my cock and pushed hard half of my shaft was buried in one smooth motion and Kunta yelped eeeeeooowwww aarrrhhhh huummphh. I asked her to relax and get the feel of it after few moments I pushed hard and Bottomed in her completely Kunta yelped again eeeeeoowwwmmaa.

Though I had already fucked her in the ass but still she had the tightest of ass next to Manita, it was velvet smooth and warm inside her. I started slowly to set a rhythm of slow fuck in the mean time Manita sat on the floor in between mine and Kunta's legs and started giving Kunta's Cunt a tongue lashing and with one hand started fondling my balls. I had my both hands holding those beautiful magnificent tits.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.