Me and My Live in Maids - Cover

Me and My Live in Maids

Copyright© 2014 by VeeKay

Chapter 3

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 3 - My dear readers I am bringing you the true account of my escapades with my maids. i hope that if you follow the story than you also will be benefited by it and will enjoy your virgin maids.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Daughter   First   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

I was in my room and dreaming about how I would take Kunta's ass. Kunta came after finishing her chores, I dialed my friends restaurant and ordered butter chicken tikka and Naan's (flat Indian bread cooked in Tandoor) to be delivered at 9.30 PM.

Kunta came in to my arms and we kissed passionately, I decided to have dinner first so we both started to enjoy our drinks and preciously at 9.30 the man delivered the food I asked Kunta to lay it down in my room itself, we had our dinner and Kunta was ecstatic as she had never tasted the delicacy. After dinner Kunta removed the dishes and I rolled a joint from my stash I inhaled the blue smoke deeply, the dope was pure it gave me an instant kick making me feel light headed. I lay down on bed as my senses floated me.

Kunta came back with a mischievous smile on her face, she took her clothes off and lay down on bed, I inhaled the last toke and blew the smoke on Kunta as I pulled Kunta to me and said I missed you baby to which she liplocked me and we shared a very sensual kiss, her warm naked body pressed in to mine and her tits crushed in my embrace. Her one hand slowly caressing my cock the other hand curling in my hair, I was hard like steel.

Kunta said "Manu I want you to fuck my ass right now and mind you it is one cherry left with me and it's yours. Listening to this I got up to get a tube of lube gel. I got back in bed and Kunta dove between my legs on her knees giving my cock a makeover by taking it to the hilt in her mouth. I was floating higher and higher.

I got up and applied gel very liberally on my cock then proceeded to grease Kunta's bum hole as I applied I slid my finger in Kunta's bum Kunta yelped and giggeled.

I told Kunta to shut up as I was getting her ready for my cock. I positioned Kunta on the bed post she had both her hands on the bed post and her butt jutting out as she bended for support of the post. I positioned my cock and pushed hard half of my shaft was buried in one smooth motion and Kunta yelped eeeeeooowwww aarrrhhhh huummphh. I asked her to relax and get the feel of it after few moments I pushed hard and Bottomed in her completely Kunta yelped again eeeeeoowwwmmaa. She had the tightest of ass that I ever came across but it was velvet smooth and warm inside her. I started slowly to set a rhythm of slow fuck I had my both hands holding those beautiful magnificent tits.

Kunta suddenly asked me to go faster as she could not take it any more to what my cock was doing to her this was the signal as if I was waiting for I started hammering her ass like there was no tomorrow. Kunta started sobbing and gulped for air as she clenched her butt so tight it felt like my cock was going to be crushed to powder. Her whole body was in convulsions she was grinding her teeth as if to stop from screaming her body vibrations made my cock go berserk and I started cumming then she passed out went limp in my arms as I was still holding her boobs. After a minute or so, my cock slipped out and I gently lay her down on bed until she comes around.

I poured myself vodka, and rolled another joint and lit it, I sucked on my dope filled cigarette greedily. I saw kunta my dark Venus sprawled deliciously on bed my lust for her lithe and supple body grew I was like an animal ready to tear in to that divine body and devour her meat.

I finished my joint and my drink Kunta also started to come around, I lay down next to Kunta and started kissing her lips, my hands began their own journey on her lovely body cupping her butt cheeks, caressing her back, roaming between her thighs groping her tits and tweaking her nipples between thumb and finger.

Kunta was shaking and moaning in my mouth her soft hands were holding my cock and massaging it in slow circular motion it was unbearable for me, I knew I will not survive much and will explode. I got up and downed my vodka, I kissed Kunta on the nape of her neck, and she went berserk moaning loudly and shivering all over. I nibbled on her ear lobes she clutched me hard, I now fixed my attention to her very firm boobs looking like twin proud mountain peaks. I kissed her teats then I sucked, chewed, and rolled her teats with my hungry tongue, Kunta was thrashing on bed.

I slipped my one hand and cupped her cunt and then slid my finger in her cunt lips, finally I started rolling her clit with my finger Kunta started bucking her hips wildly, and said Manu please no more fuck me plzzzz. I beg you. I ignored her and continued kissing that goddess's, body and when I probed her navel with my tongue Kunta shrieked shivered and came hard she clamped her thighs so tight that I thought I would lose my finger.

I moved down between those gorgeous thighs the bed sheet below her cunt was soaked by her juice and her vulva was twitching, as was her bum hole. I dove in to her cunt lapping up the juice, which she was copiously releasing. Kunta started bucking her hips I supported them with my both hands her ass was almost a foot off the bed. I started flicking, sucking and rolling her clit with my tongue, Kunta shook violently, she bit on the pillow to muffle her scream and started cumming like a tsunami she squirted on my face I lapped up as juice I could Kunta was breathing hard.

I now was over the top of my lust, it was consuming me, I took my cock and rammed in that juicy cunt with a force that made Kunta arched her back, her chest lifted from the bed and flopped back she cried eeeeoooowwowow mama ummmph aha aah O my GAAAAD. I was fully seated in that cunt of Venus, her cunt muscles were quivering. I gave Kunta few moments to recover and get used to my thickness, as she was very very tight, her was almost brand new pussy as I had fucked her only once.

I looked in to her glassy eyes and started fucking her cunt with long, deep and hard, she dug her heels in my butt with my every stroke her twin mountains of boobs moved deliciously. I grinded my pubic bone in to hers making her cry out in pleasure, sweat was trickling on my back, I lowered my head and kissed her lips, she whispered Manu now fuck me hard very hard.

I mashed my chest with her and held her in my arms then let go the lusty beast in me I gave all the only sound in the room was of the humming of air-conditioner and our sweat coated slamming bodies and Kunta's muffled screams sobs and moans. I was fucking Kunta's cunt harder by every stroke and she started lifting her hips to match them mid way.

Suddenly as I rammed her cunt Kunta arched her back with such power that it lifted me from the bed and she stayed in the position for minute, all the while her cunt muscles were gripping and releasing my cock as if milking it. I started to cum, I unleashed blasts after blasts of cum in her pussy she flopped back on bed she was screaming, had that pillow not there in her mouth, her screams must have woken the dead.

Tears were streaming down her cheeks, her eyes were close and she was breathing very hard. I too mashed with her, she was stroking my back, when her breathing became even I slipped out of her cunt and I was still hard my lust was not still satiated I wanted more, I poured vodka for both of us and handed the glasses to Kunta she gratefully accepted and gulped it down.

Kunta recovered and lunged forward, she grabbed my still hard cock coated with her juice and my cum, she licked the mushroom head and then took it between her pink lips and started sucking it lovingly like a lollypop. She sucked my balls one by one, my lust was growing by the second, the sight of her soft lips sucking my cock head her one hand caressing my balls and the other holding and caressing my cock was too much for me, my balls started to boil. I knew that I was going to blow my load very soon I stopped Kunta, she looked questioningly at me I asked her about having anal sex again, she said that though she was sore had but would love to enjoy again and for giving her the fuck of her life.

Kunta stood up on bed on her knees my cum was dripping down her thighs she scooped it with her finger and sucked it clean she then put two fingers in her cunt and scooped out more cum this too she sucked clean and said uummmm not bad, I smiled.

I applied generous amount of lubrigel on my cock and asked Kunta to be on all fours on the bed which Kunta did as told, then I squeezed the tube on her bum hole. I applied the gel on Kunta's bum hole the cool gel made her shiver and giggle, I placed the head of my cock on her bum hole and pushed puck the head was in, Kunta cried out and asked me to take it out it's painful she cried. I held Kunta firmly by her butt cheeks with both hands as she tried to wiggle out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.