Me and My Live in Maids - Cover

Me and My Live in Maids

Copyright© 2014 by VeeKay

Chapter 2

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 2 - My dear readers I am bringing you the true account of my escapades with my maids. i hope that if you follow the story than you also will be benefited by it and will enjoy your virgin maids.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Daughter   First   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

Kunta modeled in all her glory in the lingerie I had gifted her, I asked her to turn around she did and boy she had the most glorious ass I had ever seen in thong panties. Her skin had a distinctive sheen that mesmerized me. It was then I remembered that I had forgotten many things to bring for her I called Ajay and he said that he was still at the store, I told him to wait for me as I would be there in 10 minutes. I told Kunta that I was going out and be back shortly and while I am gone she sampoo her hair.

Kunta asked what shampoo was I went in to the bathroom and came out with my bottle of shampoo I told her to wash her hair with it and told her not to oil her hair also she should not braid her hair but keep them free falling, Kunta nodded and I left.

I rushed on bike to the store, Ajay was all questions again and I told him to shut up and asked him to take me to female dress section he obliged, I picked couple of leggings and T-shirts then I picked up couple of tops with ample cleavage along with couple of short skirts, finally I picked a sexy micro mini skirt I also picked up three pairs of leather slippers with two inch heels, I paid and left the store.

On my way back I stopped at a road side cobbler shop and asked him to file off one inch of heel from the left foot slippers which he did it in five minutes, I paid him and rushed back to my house. I went to my room and saw Kunta drying her hair in the sun I called her she came smiling.

I the room Kunta burst out in excitement that the shampoo is great it made her hair soft and fluffy now she feels very light headed, I smiled at her innocence. Kunta was wearing her old clothes I asked her to remove them, she removed her dress and drank her beauty my cock aching but I needed to control myself and I did with lot of agony.

I asked kunta to sit in the chair by the bed she was wearing pink lacy bra and thong panty her tits defying gravity was a sight to hold. I then started to do her makeup first by filing her nails to shape and then painting her nails pink, Kunta sighed in pure joy after her hand and foot nails I applied pale pink lipstick and gloss on her sensuous full lips and finally I applied fine black eyeliner. Kunta was dying to look in the mirror but I stopped her saying it is not finished yet she was looking at her painted nails with awed admiration.

I took out a pink sleeveless top and white skirt with frills and asked Kunta to wear them, she wore the top but skirt was something new for her I helped her and showed her how to pull the zipper at its side finally I gave her white heeled leather slippers to wear when she wore them I told her to look at herself in the full length mirror on the wall behind her she walked to the mirror and I noticed her limp gone because of the heel adjustment I had done.

Kunta too noticed the absence of her limp and she whirled around in shock, her eyes like saucers and smile a mile wide she came running to me and her arms went around my neck she clung to me fiercely, I held her by her waist, her rock firm tits drilling craters in my chest and my rock hard cock pressing firmly above her pussy, she sensed it too and for a fraction of second she hesitated but then grinded her pelvis firmly back in to mine. I started caressing her back.

I looked in to her eyes she had tears in them they were tears of joy, I made my final move I kissed her deeply on her juicy lips she melted in my arms her breathing became faster I caressed her back with one hand and with the other I caressed her scalp and fondled her hair she shivered and moaned and then we parted, Kunta smiled shyly.

I turned kunta around and took her to the mirror on the wall my hand was resting on her butt. A look in the mirror brought shock, joy and more tears to her eyes she turned around and kissed me deeply again. Kunta said "Manu you have made me very happy today, I feel like a woman".

I said "Kunta this just the beginning of our friendship there's more to come".

"Manu I found you very handsome from the day one I walked in to this house and thought was it possible for a poor village girl like me to befriend you but then I brushed aside my silly thoughts, thinking that you will never give a single thought about this poor limping ignorant uneducated poor village girl, a girl who is not from your league". Kunta said.

I shushed her but she stopped me and continued...

"Manu today you proved me wrong and made me realize that dreams can come true, I knew this will happen eventually today or tomorrow so why not today"? I also know you want it badly.

I asked what she meant.

"Manu today I give my body and soul to you, I will never leave you till you leave me or I am married by my family". I know you will never marry me and I also do not want that to happen but will cherish our togetherness forever in my life. I request you to make me a complete woman today. All my friends in village back are married and enjoy the joys of sex I do not want to be left behind.

I was ecstatic but was shocked by the honesty and sincerity of this village girl I thought to be dumb.

I told Kunta to take her clothes off and rest on my bed, I went to the refrigerator and took out a bottle of Sprite and then poured two large vodkas I mixed hers with Sprite and mine with cold water, I went to the bed and handed her the drink, she asked me what it was I told her she smiled and said in her village after 15 a girl can drink on certain festive occasions and today too is an occasion. She finished her glass in one go I followed her and finished mine.

There she lay my dark Venus for me I wanted her to enjoy as much I wanted it for myself, I switched on the DVD player and inserted a porn DVD the 52' LCD came to life I made another drink for both of us and again she finished it in one go and I followed suit. I took of my shirt and jeans I was now only wearing my jocky some relief was there for my painfully hard cock.

I lay down next to Kunta she came to my arms but her eyes were glued to the giant screen, her breathing became faster as the scenes unfolded in front of her eyes, her bra was front opening so I unhooked it and her twin peaks were proud and erect defying gravity her nipples were pebble hard.

Her hand moved in my jocky she grabbed my cock in her hand and suddenly jerked her hand away. I pulled Kunta to me she came to my arms trembling I asked her what's was troubling her, Kunta whispered that is not a cock it is a monster it would rip her in two. I gave her a smoldering kiss my tongue entered her mouth she sighed and shivered in return her tongue started a ferocious duel with my tongue. My one hand moved to her thong waist band and I removed it, I started caressing her butt and outer thigh she shuddered she took my cock and started caressing. I started to cup her solid hard tits. I mauled them roughly she shivered I tweaked her nipples rolled them one by one between my finger and thumb, Kunta was breathing hard I broke the kiss and looked in to her eyes I only saw love. I then kissed her nose and nibbled on her ears she shuddered and cried UUUMMmmmhhhh.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.