Me and My Live in Maids - Cover

Me and My Live in Maids

Copyright© 2014 by VeeKay

Chapter 1

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 1 - My dear readers I am bringing you the true account of my escapades with my maids. i hope that if you follow the story than you also will be benefited by it and will enjoy your virgin maids.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   True Story   Incest   Daughter   First   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

My name is VeeKay and here I am giving you an account of my sexual encounters with my live in maids from last 25 years.

It all started when I was 24 years old and we had a live in maid at my parent's house at Aligarh, her name was Kunta, she was about 17 years old stood 5.6', dark as ebony with very sharp features and a figure to die for (specially her tits). Kunta had one deformity in her and that was her right leg was about 2 inches shorter then her left leg, she use to walk with a slight limp.

Though I had lost my virginity by the age of 16 and had my fair share of pussies, but Kunta was different she was fresh out of village in to an urban house hold even her language was coarse. This 17 year old had the habit of imitating the style of urban folks and at times landed her in a very comical position.

The best part was that we had a huge bungalow as my father happened to be a very successful businessman and I had my room on the first floor complete with a huge bathroom with tub and there was also a small room next to my room with toilet, it was this room that was given to Kunta.

Being rich has its own advantages, I had a bike a Yamaha 350 cc twin cylinder and seldom use to go to dad's office but would spend time with my friends who also had rich father like mine. One day when we were having a good time in the pub, my friend Vinay told us that today he fucked her 15 yr old virgin maid and the account he gave us made us all horny with a rigid hard on.

Some of the friends told Vinay to share the pussy with us, Vinay refused and said that he had made the conquest and they all have maids in their houses so they hunt for their own pussy, everybody accused him of being selfish except me.

I asked Vinay that don't he think that the village girls are unhygienic and ignorant in sex, Vinay laughed and said "Boss on the contrary it is the opposite", I asked "How"?

Vinay said Veekay in India it is the village girls who get married by the age of 14 or 15 unlike the city girls who get married at 21 or after, moreover village girls are well versed in sex since they tend to get married early. The village girls are more hygienic than the city girls, my maid bathes 3 times a day and in sex they are hellcats and enjoy exploring sex they give themselves with abundance unlike the city girls who after having 10 cocks will play coy and ignorant.

I thought about Kunta she too use to take bath 3 times and sometime 4 times and always smelled good whenever she passed by. Vinays analogy on village and city girls impressed me and from then on Kunta was on my mind, I started thinking of seducing her.

At home I observed her more closely than before, I noticed that she does not wear bra and I never saw her having a panty because she use to put her clothes for drying on terrace and there never was a panty drying.

I was not getting any idea as how to seduce Kunta and more I thought the more I got obsessed by her and begin to notice many things in Kunta which I previously never gave a thought, she had a very taut ass and her tits never bounced when she got down the stairs in a rush, even with a limp she had a very seductive sway in her butt.

I stopped going out of my house, my smoking increased and I started drinking more than usual, I closed my self in my room and only came out for lunch, dinner or breakfast, few days passed my mother noticed it and came to my room.

My mother pinched her nose as my room reeked of cigarette smoke and alcohol, she called Kunta and asked her to open all windows and doors of the room to get rid of the foul smell, and as Kunta started doing what was told my mother dragged a chair and sat by my side. Mother asked me if something wrong with me or if I was not feeling well. I told her not to worry it is just a passing phase and would be over.

Mom said than why I was drinking and smoking so much, I told her to let go I am fine.

Mom said that she and dad are leaving tomorrow for week or ten days, first they would go to Bangalore to see my younger brother who is studying engineering there and then move on to Pune where my younger sister was studying medicine after that my dad has some work in Mumbai. My heart leaped in to my throat on the opportunity to be alone with Kunta.

Mom told me that she has instructed Kunta about everything she would take care of you and the house, the guards are given the instructions as there is going to be a new Gardner who would be coming on a temporary basis as ours is going on leave for a month since he was getting married and would be coming with his bride however the driver is also on leave for 15 days.

I was not listening to my mom any more I had plans forming in my mind, up till now it was the fear of mom and dad that kept me away from my mission because in every scheme of mine they were the main obstacles now with them away my path of seduction of Kunta was clear and easy.

Mom left and Kunta was busy airing the room, I asked her what all instructions mom had given her, she gave me a straight reply that she has been told what needs to be don and saying this she left my room.

I was disappointed but hope never left me, next day mom and dad left for their tour by 8 in the morning for Delhi to catch their flight to Bangalore, at 9.30 kunta called me for breakfast I went down to the dining room and she served me the breakfast here I played my first card.

I invited Kunta to join me at the table she was shocked and refused, she said she would not dare to join me at the table as I was the master and she a lowly servant, I told her that I was not going to eat the breakfast alone as I never did before and also reminded her that what mom told her to take care of me.

Kunta reluctantly joined for breakfast, my first ace worked and then I threw the second one I told her that we were going to be together for next 15 days and to get through the days we need to be friends or the days would become boring.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.