Depth of Field - Cover

Depth of Field

Copyright© 2014 by Ryan Sylander

Chapter 33: Three Days

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 33: Three Days - Picking up where Looking Through The Lens ends, Matt's interest in fishing, music, and photography brings him close to friends both new and old. A summer camping trip challenges him with new experiences and blurred lines. As he tries to untangle the mischievous schemes of his long-distance girlfriend and his sister, Matt finds that sex, drugs & rock'n'roll are a heady but dangerous mix. To understand this story, you need to be familiar with LTTL; please read that story first! Edited by pcb

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   School   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Caution   Slow  

When the devil came, she was not red. She was cold and she said, “Let me in!”

I jumped up and peeked out the window when I heard the light tapping. Heather was standing in the blanket of snow that had settled on the ground during the past hour. I silently slipped the window up, bracing myself against the blast of frigid air that pressed against the warmth of my room. Heather climbed through the windowpane with a little help and I quickly shut the night out. I took her into my arms so that she could warm up again, rubbing quietly against her in the deep darkness.

I started to speak, but she just put a finger to my lips. Her hands worked deliberately, loosening my suit until she was able to free my penis from the outfit. She sank to her knees and set to work heightening my already significant arousal. Her tongue ran up the side of my shaft and left a tingle of pleasure there as she repeated the gesture on the other side. Then her lips encircled the tip, gradually pulling me into her warm mouth and drawing a sigh from my throat. Her tongue greeted me again, tickling the most sensitive areas as she took me in. With her free hands, she worked the trousers of my suit to the floor, then put her fingers to work by massaging my lower back. She pulled on my body, urging me to pump my hips and work myself deeper into her mouth. The feeling was exquisite as the last webs of half-sleep that had formed over the past hour fell away.

I rested a hand on her head as I pushed into her with a bit more leverage. Her fingers massaged my balls, her other hand now stroking the base of my penis. It didn’t take long to be on the edge. I let out some hisses as I felt like things were tightening too much. Heather slowed, almost reluctantly, and then she rose to put her face close to mine. Her lips found my mouth and instantly she moistened my lips with her snaking tongue. Arms wrapped around my neck as she tried to devour me with an intensity that made me stagger back a few steps.

A final deep kiss was followed by a push toward the bed. Evidently, she’d brought her own condoms, because she produced one and rolled it into place as I lay there on my back. I heard the rustling of clothes, struggling in vain to see her form in the darkness as she disrobed.

Then she slid onto me, teasing me with her mons. I ran my hands over her smooth body, feeling the perfect curvature of it as she writhed atop me. Her kisses returned, her breasts resting on my chest as she crushed her body against mine. The contrary motion of her hips left me intensely hard, but except for the occasional partial penetration, she remained a tease for quite some time.

I was almost ready to beg, still unsteadily balanced on the edge she had honed so sharply with her mouth. I thrust my hips up to meet her, desperately trying to connect with her. This time she didn’t resist, inhaling sharply as she let me impale her at last. I relaxed at the sweet sensation of her. How I had missed the feeling of touching her, of being inside of her!

Heather controlled the motion, pushing herself to higher states without losing me to an orgasm. With a determinedly measured pace, her breathing began a slow crescendo, accelerating from exploratory sighs all the way to uneven gasps, powered by the flexing of her knees and twisting of her hips as she reeled in and collected bursts of pleasure from our gradual dance.

Her hand slipped behind her back, reaching down to the place where we were joined. She slowed just a bit in order to feel the union, running her fingers over my slippery length, fingering the boundary where the crown of my penis parted her soft lips. Then her body and hand travelled lower as she sank her hips fully down. Completely enveloped by her now, her caresses moved to my balls, and then up again as she made the return stroke. At the top, she would sometimes pause to rub the head of my penis across her wetness, teasing us both in the process, until she could resist the feeling of being filled by it no longer and therefore allowed it to plumb her again.

In this way, she worked up a deep warmth from our coupling, fully pressing out the chill of the evening’s earlier activities and building up a radiant burst of desire in its place. She fell to my chest again, but her head soon moved away from kissing me as the pleasure from her middle overwhelmed the sweetness of tongues touching.

Heather pushed through a small spurt of pleasure, struggling to stay silent by my ear. A few moans did escape, but she spoke them softly into the small cave our heads formed on the bed and they died there.

Still not sated, she sat up again to build up to a bigger climax. She soon found the perfect angle and let go of the restraints. I reveled in the pleasure of feeling her body alive in this way. I tried to see it with my fingers, sculpt it with my hands as rings of pleasure arced through me.

Her movements eventually drew me past the brink, but I was too intent on her climb to fully relish the climax that burst through me. I kept pumping my hips through the warm burst of pleasure, feeling no tiredness or need to stop. Heather responded by moving her hips faster still, panting as she approached a satisfying peak. Soon she was letting out little whimpering sounds. I winced, but decided they were under the threshold of detection from my parents’ room across the house.

“Oh Matt! I don’t know how much more I can take!”

“You let me know,” I murmured.

“Are you finished?” she asked, her voice strained as she lowered herself to my chest again.

“I can keep going,” I said, backing my words up by thrusting more powerfully into her.

“Stroke my hair,” she pleaded. “Please.”

I ran my hand over her head as she moaned.

“Oh god ... A little more. Just ... a little ... more...”

It was more than a little more when she finally seemed spent, having passed through some far away place in the process. With some last stuttered movements of her hips, she let go of the tension in her muscles and settled onto my body, our hearts pressed close and racing in time.

We lay still, carefree creatures of winter’s night, breathing in sync. It was a timeless moment, as the world seemingly paused while we gathered our senses and wits about us after the intense climax. Heather almost seemed to be passed out, but she kept both of us alive by issuing periodic squeezes of her inner muscles, which I returned with a pulse of energy to my still erect shaft.

At last our breathing was tamed. Reality seeped back in just a little, as the universe powered up and time started to move again. I shifted slightly, as the danger of falling asleep in this precarious position started to become real.

Still, I didn’t want to get up, so I didn’t.

Her voice was barely a whisper, when it came.

“I’ve really missed you.”

“Me too, Heather. Me too.”

There was a long pause before she spoke again.

“Before I chicken out, I have something to tell you.”

I felt a twinge in my heart, and maybe Heather felt it too, pressed as she was against me.

“What?”

“There’s something that I haven’t told you. And I hope you don’t get mad.”

The twinge intensified. “What is it?”

Heather waited through a few cycles of breathing. “I’ve smoked pot a few times recently.”

Well, isn’t that something!

“You mean weed?”

“No, terracotta.”

What? Then I felt her laugh a little bit.

“Sorry,” she breathed as she lifted her head up to look at me. Wisps of her hair tickled my face. “Yes, weed. When Bill came back from college a few weeks ago, he bought us some. I thought it might help my photography.”

“I’m not mad. Why would I be?”

“I wasn’t sure if you’d be okay with that.”

“Well, I guess I also have something to admit,” I whispered.

“You’ve been trying it too?” she asked.

“Yeah, I have. I thought it might help with my music!”

Heather let out a gentle laugh. “Oh, Matt, this is so funny. Here I was, a little worried. Were you?”

“A little. I was waiting for the right moment to tell you.”

“Me too,” she admitted.

“So did it help with your photography?”

“It was ... interesting. Very chill. I definitely look at things differently when I’m high. Maybe not always better, but different.”

“I haven’t tried taking pictures like that yet. Do you ... Do you want to smoke now?”

“Really? You have some?”

“Yeah. I have a joint that Lara gave me.”

“Where would we do it though?”

“We can just take a few puffs out the window. Quickly, before we freeze.”

“Okay,” she said with quiet excitement.

“Hold on a sec, then.”

I rolled her off of me and made a quick trip to the bathroom to clean up the condom and check on parental activity. Nothing. Lights were out everywhere. Satisfied, I grabbed a lighter from the kitchen and returned to my room, digging the bone out of its hiding place.

“You want to put some clothes on?” I whispered.

“No. I want to be nude when we smoke.”

“Me too, then.”

I took off my pants again before kneeling by the window. Heather knelt next to me as I opened it just enough to put our heads out to face the night. The snow clouds had cleared, bringing an intense cold with the clear black sky. I lit the joint and took a deep pull. Heather immediately followed my lead, and we rapidly passed the joint back and forth, holding the drug in while the other inhaled. Eventually I couldn’t stand the cold, so I snuffed the joint against the side of the house and slid the window closed. Heather’s arms immediately found mine. Being by the window, I could make out her face and body in the starlight. She looked amazing, like a ghost and yet fully alive.

“I think I need to warm up again,” she murmured.

“I’m not going to turn you down.”

She reached her hand over to caress me. I was immediately hard again.

“What do you want to do?” I asked.

“Let’s get back on the bed.”

Heather pulled on my hand as she gently eased herself back onto the sheets. The soft stone of the high enveloped our senses. I rolled onto her this time, kissing her neck and ears, delighted with the response I got.

“I’ve heard that it’s pretty cool making love when you’re high,” she murmured.

“Yeah? Who told you that?” I asked as I continued by exploring her nipples with my mouth.

“Bill.”

“Mm. Did you try it?”

“Of course not, silly! But I’ve really wanted to, with you.”

“Me too.” I kissed my way back up to meet her lips.

“Then let’s see what it’s all about,” she urged.

I felt her legs part in invitation. “Let’s,” I agreed.

“Let’s see if it’s everything—Aaah!”

“Shh,” I reminded her gently.

“I know, I know. But it feels so nice. Fuck me slow and deep, Matt.”

I felt a splash of arousal at her frank request. I wasn’t sure if I’d ever heard her use that word so directly. I obliged, focusing my thoughts on the gentle sensations of our movements. Heather alternately ran her hands up and down my back and then pulled me close as the intensity waxed. I plunged deeply into her. She raised her legs, wrapping them around my back as she angled her hips to let me drill even deeper. Again her insides pulled and rippled against my shaft, as she was stretched fully by my girth. I moved as slow as I could, perhaps helped in this regard by the weed. Every millimeter of our movements brought a slight shift in sensation as my cock seemed to explore her warmth with infinite resolution.

Perhaps sensing the unusually fine feeling of me within her, Heather asked, “Are you wearing a condom?”

“Oh shit,” I breathed. “Sorry, I got caught up in the moment.”

I tried to get up, but Heather pulled me tightly to her. Her lips brushed mine as she whispered.

“Just go slower if you have to. But stay inside me. You feel so damn good.”

“Okay. But if you keep moving like that, I won’t be able to go slow enough.”

“Just let me know when you’re getting close.”

I took deep breaths as her hips continued to gyrate and her hands lit up my skin. The feelings were exquisite, drawn out by the effects of the herb and heightened by the gasps leaping up to my ear from her lips. She slid one leg around my arm and onto my shoulder, allowing a whole new angle to be explored.

“Oh god,” she cried, as this position hit something even better within her. “Oh! So good, Matt. Deeper. Press into me more...”

I moved my hips slower, as her murmurs were becoming too erotic to handle. But Heather wouldn’t let me rest, as her hands grasped my head. She desperately pulled me close to kiss me messily, passionately, as she urged me to fill her as deeply as I could.

“Oh fuck,” she cried. “More, more ... No, wait ... Move your other arm and stay still.”

She carefully put her other leg onto my shoulder while I held myself steady. As she settled into this folded position beneath me, I let my hips descend, penetrating her with decided intensity. Perhaps it was too much now, because we both hissed.

“Whoa,” she breathed. “You feel huge inside me, like you’re ripping me in half. Go slow, and pull all the way out, then all the way in. Do it slow, I want to feel every inch.”

I did, but only three times. I was running out of willpower, so I forced myself off of her. She gasped in disbelief as I stood dizzily by the side of the bed.

“No! Come back!”

“I need to put something on!”

“Oh, I forgot! Hurry then!” she whimpered, her voice desperate.

I had no idea where the rubbers were, though. I made the mistake of glancing at Heather’s legs, still pointing up to the ceiling, slightly bent at the knee, crossed at the ankles, their usual sensuous curves further amplified by the gravity of the inverted position. I decided that I couldn’t be bothered with the condom, so I sank to the floor and pressed my tongue against her inviting sex.

Heather shrieked with surprise, before remembering the need for silence. I didn’t even bother to shush her, but simply snaked my hand over to my pillow. I tossed it toward her head. A moment later, she was much quieter as she freely let out the louder sisters of that first shriek into the cotton muffler.

I plunged a finger, two and then three into her wetness, keeping a dancing tongue on her button. Heather’s legs stayed clinched tight, but she pulled them further toward her chest as I pleasured her intently. I couldn’t resist kissing her thighs while I pumped my hand into and through her slick channel. The trail of pecks and bites and licks went up one smooth thigh and down another. Upon arriving home at her button, I was considering the need to get a second pillow from the linen closet. Maybe throw all the blankets over her head?

She shook into a messy orgasm when I twisted my hand to rub her in that spot where she always went crazy. I thumbed her clit and kissed her legs again as she exploded. Her insides contracted around my fingers as her body squirmed in uncontrolled pleasure.

Knowing that she was just fine on her own for a bit, I withdrew and hurried to my desk, feeling around like a blind man for the protection. I struck gold almost immediately, swiftly ripping the packet open with my teeth and rolling the latex into place.

On the bed, Heather’s legs had fallen to the sheets. She still shook as the tides of ecstasy resonated through her. I grabbed my blankets and spread them onto the floor just underneath the window. I knew my bed was sometimes too noisy, and besides, I could see her just a bit better under the carpet of stars that spied on us through the pane.

Once the floor was made comfortable, I half carried, half dragged the still moaning Heather down to the blankets. She lay there, her head turned to the side, hands limply draped across her middle. Little shivers still rippled across her body like silent sheet lightning. Her eyes were closed as she passively explored the receding waves of the state I had driven her to.

But I wasn’t done, and neither was she. I grabbed both her legs and raised them toward the ceiling, positioning them as they had been on the bed just a few minutes before. Now that I was sheathed, I wanted to explore this position much more intensely. Heather whimpered as she realized what I was doing.

“You are going to destroy me,” she cried softly. “I don’t know if I can take anything more right now, let alone this!”

I said nothing, dropping the pillow onto her chest. Then I held her ankles together in one hand, pressing them toward the window as I eased forward. The head of my penis felt like it was about to burst as I touched her with it. I let out a groan as her hips tilted to meet me and I slid into her. I started slow, unsure how deep she could take me in this exposed position.

All the way, it turned out. My insides were afire as I let my full weight bear down on her. Then I extended my arms into another pushup to climb back out. Another plunge, another intense feeling of being completely contained within her.

“Oh god! Oh god!” she started chanting in a sharp whisper.

Heather put the pillow to her mouth once again as I reached the bottom a fifth time. Her desperate eyes looked at me over the edge of the white silencer, glinting with the reflection of a thousand pricks of starlight. Then a sixth cycle, and a seventh, and I realized that I was out of my head with arousal. I found her calves bouncing by my face with each slow thrust, so I turned to kiss their smoothness as I moved a little faster. Heather’s muffled noises urged me on. The sturdy floors betrayed no sound as I started plowing into her. She likely was cursing now, screaming even, a distant drama that drove my hips to buck even faster.

Heather’s hand snuck into the space between us and she fingered her clit. Her eyes rolled up in surprise and then shut at this excessive multiplier of pleasure. By the time I felt like I was going to lose control of my orgasm, I was positively nailing her to the floor. I bottomed out against her repeatedly, my hips bouncing off her thighs as her knees were driven more and more toward her chest. Her willing body shook each time my thrusts were completed. It was surreal, at times feeling like parts of us were flashing with light when we banged into each other.

Heather tried desperately to swallow air, seemingly drowning in the crest of the wave she was riding. When it seemed like it all was about to crash, she looked at me again, her eyes wild and unsteady in the final curl of her massive orgasm. That look was simply too much, and I went over the edge as we watched the climax flood each other’s eyes. The swirl of heat in my middle exploded and I stuttered to a stop, tensing and arching my back as I let my full weight press against her. Heather was quaking beneath me as she milked my shaft to empty, pulse after pulse of ecstasy ripping through me, echoed by her own throbbing body.

I couldn’t put any more energy into my muscles, so I fell away and collapsed to the blanket in a ragged heap. Heather rolled to her side and curled herself up, an out-and-out mess. Her body shook with regular tremors and her voice seemed stuck producing a low murmuring sound. I could do nothing at all.

We stayed there for a long time. I felt my mind go to places I’d never explored. Strange feelings, sights, and vibrations set up geometric rooms within my head that flashed like neon pinball bumpers when I breathed, bouncing parts of my body this way and that. The pleasure seemed to wash through these fluorescent structures like standing waves, echoing and turning my senses inside out. The world spun slowly as the shapes burst with light and built upon each other.


After what seemed like an hour, I reached over and lay a hand on Heather’s arm. She had calmed significantly since I’d last noticed her.

“That was something else,” Heather murmured as she turned around to lie facing me.

“As good as promised,” I agreed.

Alana had promised it would be, and she was right.

Jagged thoughts still zipped through my brain, a product of the twin highs of arousal and marijuana. I had promised myself that I would tell Heather about Alana, and before I could talk myself out of it yet again, I let my mouth speak the words.

“You know, someone once told me about having sex after getting high, too.”

“Who, Lara?”

“No, someone I never told you about.”

“Who’s that?”

I felt like I was speaking so slowly. “This girl I met when I was fishing at the Esopus. After we came back from Montauk and went camping.”

Heather reached a hand to my chest, stroking it gently for a moment before speaking.

“How did that topic come up?”

“She was camping with some friends, and we all hung out for a bit at our camp. They had weed, which they shared with me and Lara. That was my first time ever smoking, actually.”

“Nice. Was she cute?”

I knew there was only one way to answer such a question.

“She actually reminded me of you. A lot.”

“So you had a crush on her?” Heather asked gently.

I laughed a bit nervously. “No, I don’t think so. But we did get along pretty well, right away. Seemed like we were good friends right from the first moment.”

“Yeah, I know exactly what you mean. That’s how it was with me and you. Also with Bill, for me. Sometimes you meet people like that. Friends from first sight until last sight.”

“Mm, yeah. Though with you, it’s so much more than that. I’ve never felt this way with anyone else, not like I do with you,” I said. “Not even close.”

“Instant crush?” she chimed softly.

“Totally! That’s it exactly!” I sighed. “But I’m not saying that I felt that way with this girl. Me and her ended up hanging out a bit, swimming together, shooting the shit with her friends, whatever. I ... I’m not saying I found someone else, or anything like that. But I feel bad that I never told you. It never was the right time to talk about that trip, for some reason. And then it just seemed, well, awkward, to talk about something that happened so long ago, when it wasn’t even a big deal. But I’ve realized that I had to tell you. It’s not that anything happened. But we did have a ... connection of some kind.”

I paused, taking a deep breath. “And honestly, it’s been so confusing to me.”

“Confusing?” she echoed.

I let my hand stroke the wonderful curve of her waist as I continued.

“Yeah. I mean, I’m crazy for you, Heather. I’m insanely into you. So it’s confusing as hell when you meet someone that’s cool and you get along with them in a good way, right away. Knowing that in another parallel universe, you’d be really into them, you know?”

“I do.”

“But where’s the line? Is it bad that I smoked pot with her? Bad that we swam together? Bad that she told me how good sex is when you’re high? Bad that ... maybe she wanted to show me it was true?”

Heather actually giggled at this.

“What’s so funny?” I asked.

“She sounds pretty naughty!”

“I don’t know. She did seem rather ... free. But I told her about you, and she didn’t try anything. It’s confusing, because it felt right, but also wrong to hang out with her. And to be honest, I have to admit that the same thing was kind of bothering me with Shannon, but in a different way.”

“I know.”

“You do?”

“Of course. I know you’ve told me everything about Shannon, and you two are obviously close. And that’s awesome, Matt.”

“Did it ever make you wonder, though?”

“Wonder?”

“If something ... I don’t know, did you ever worry that something would happen between me and Shannon?”

“Something did!” Heather said, smiling.

“What do you mean?”

“You two have a sweet connection.”

“Oh, well, yeah. But I mean what if something else happened?”

Heather smiled at me. “Why worry? It is what it is.”

I found myself at a loss to reply to her almost flippant words. Her tone was anything but, however. She just looked at me warmly, seemingly able to stare into my soul and consider it deeply.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.