After the Energists: Rebooted Teen Years
Chapter 47: All I Wanna Do Is Make Love To You

Copyright© 2014 by AL-Canadian

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 47: All I Wanna Do Is Make Love To You - After helping the Energists with their transition to their new world and body orientation, Mike is given the opportunity to relive his life with the slim chance of returning to his previous timeline. This is how his second chance at living through high school turns out. If you haven't read the first two books in this series, you may not pickup on all the details and references in this story.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   School   Sports   Science Fiction   DoOver   Time Travel   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Slow  

An isolated riverbank near the Ukraine’s Black Sea Coast

4:11pm, Monday, August 27, 1962

“Oh, Michael, I never thought I find such a strong, handsome young man like you, here in Ukraine,” Viktoriya Tolsik (nee: Kharlamov) softly stated as we walked hand in hand. The water of one of the Dnister River’s smaller tributaries splashed over our bare feet and lower legs as we meandered along the river’s edge.

Viktoriya was mesmerizingly beautiful in the late afternoon sunshine. The intermittent rays which passed through the trees along the river’s edge created a kaleidoscope of dazzling images of my Rozdil’na (small town north or Odessa) charmer. She had a lovely shade of pink eye shadow over her upper eye-lids. Her brown-green orbits were outlined by a deep black mascara and eye-liner, and she added a hint of that pink shadow on the inner portion of her lower eye-lids to create a stunningly soft appearance. Viktoriya wore a pair of diamond encrusted, gold, figure-eight shaped earrings, which were mostly hidden by her mid-back length, feathery, golden blonde tresses.

This twenty-one-year-old beauty wore a white demi-cut sport jacket over a black fishnet top, which barely reached her cute belly-button. Viktoriya’s jacket was held closed by a large, solitary black onyx button. It was located about two inches under her small, but firm breasts. From the occasional glances I stole down her front as we walked, I noticed that Viktoriya wasn’t wearing a bra. This adorable girl definitely didn’t need to wear one, and being a sixteen-year-old guy, I certainly wasn’t going to complain about Viktoriya’s unusual, for the nineteen-sixties, fashion style.

Viktoriya’s sexy outfit was finished by a mid-thigh length white skirt, which was getting partially soaked along its bottom ruffled edges because the river’s depth varied as we walked along its edge. I loved how Viktoriya felt like she had to continually adjust her skirt after the water rode it up her thighs or splashed over the now, semi-transparent material.

I didn’t care that my just above the knee, cut-off blue jeans (or the red t-shirt, that I had tucked into my belt-loop) were getting royally soaked as we walked. I was river-side to Viktoriya’s bank-side, as we slowly made our way along the edge of this sixty to one-hundred foot wide tributary.

Every few minutes, Viktoriya would pull herself in tight to my bare right shoulder to nuzzle her feathery soft blonde hair and bubbly face against me. Twice during our stroll along the river’s edge, I nearly lost my balance on a slippery rock. That would have been disastrous for my collapsible Polaroid SX-70 instant camera, which I had slung around my neck.

(Note: The Polaroid SX-70 was developed in 1972. The earlier versions of the instant camera were too ‘messy’ and time dependent, and I didn’t want to fool with it, so I decided to use the ‘later model’ in my story during this time frame.)

We chatted about our different upbringings as we approached a clearing along the river’s edge, which contained a small cabin and wooden fishing dock. During our two and a half mile journey, I learned that Viktoriya was a young bride; married two years ago last May. Her husband, Sergei Tolsik, was a recently commissioned lieutenant in the Soviet Navy, and was studying to be a nuclear weapons officer. Unfortunately, Viktoriya explained that her husband had been badly injured last January in a submarine accident when a torpedo he was moving slipped off its transport rack and landed on him.

“Sergei, he...” Viktoriya struggled as she tried to explain what happened to her husband, “ ... the torpedo knock him down and full weight land on his legs and his Приватні частини ... his private parts?”

“The torpedo landed on his crotch ... his genitals?” I rhetorically reiterated as I moved my left hand down to my own nether regions. “My God! Is he alright?”

“Yes and, uh, WOW! DAMN! ... Oh, goodness!” she started to reply before she cried out as she nearly lost her balance on a water-hidden, slippery rock. After I kept her from falling into the river, Viktoriya softly added, “Thanks, Michael.”

Viktoriya took another moment to get back under control before she continued our walk and her story about her husband’s accident. “Yes, Sergei is physically fine. He can walk and work ... but, uh, he dismissed from Soviet Navy, after they say accident was his fault.”

Viktoriya gripped my hand tighter to get me to stop for a moment. When I turned to face her, she softly added, “He, Sergei’s geni-tolls, as you say ... the Navy doctor, he say Sergei’s geni-tolls no work, no longer produce man sperm and he rarely get hard dick for sex.”

“Oh, Viktoriya, I’m so sorry to hear that,” I calmly replied and pulled her in for a comforting hug.

Right after we started to move again, I stepped down into an unseen deeper section along the river’s edge, just ahead of Viktoriya. “Wait, wait...” I immediately shouted as the water rose above my cut-off shorts to my mid-chest level.

“ ... Here, let me help you,” I added as felt the along the river’s bottom and found the waist deep area was only about four feet wide. I put my hands on the bare skin between her white skirt and black fishnet top, and lifted her one-hundred and one pounds over that slight river depression. I set her back down in a spot where the water only came up to her tanned knees.

“Thank you,” Viktoriya stated with a small smile on her face as she turned around and looked down upon me in the deeper water. “My skirt is some wet but I no want white jacket to get wet. I on good river ground; you take hand and I help out of deep water, yes?”

“Just make sure you don’t slip,” I replied as I reached up and grabbed her right hand. “On three,” I calmly said as I took my Polaroid camera, which was precariously close to the river’s depth in my left hand and raised it up towards my chin.

“Ready?” the petite blonde asked as she looked down on me. “One, two, THREE!“ she exclaimed and tugged up on my right arm as I drove my left knee up. I felt my soaked left shoe dig into the solid river ground as Viktoriya stepped back a couple of feet to give me room to get myself situated.

“Urgh! No!” Viktoriya cried as a small wall of water, created when I pushed up from the depression rushed up and over the front of her white cotton skirt, completely soaking it. When she was sure I was safely on the higher river ground, Viktoriya let go of my hand and frantically pulled her drenched skirt back down over her lean, muscular thighs.

“I’m sorry, Viktoriya,” I said as I purposefully turned away, so she had a little privacy to get her skirt repositioned and possibly wrung out some. “I didn’t think about the wave my body would create as I pushed up from that deeper water.”

“Nobody at fault for this,” Viktoriya replied with a giggle. She then put her right hand on my right shoulder and pulled me back around to face her. “You no do that on purpose, and this skirt will dry, just like your short jeans.”

Because my turning action caused a smaller wave of water to rush over her legs, Viktoriya’s skirt once more became glued to her upper thigh, and obviously exposed a little more of her leg than she was comfortable with showing me. As she bent over to reposition her uncooperative, soaked skirt, Viktoriya’s demi-jacket fell away from her chest and created an alluring chasm between the white material and her black fishnet enclosed breasts.

Being a red-blooded, sixteen-year-old Canadian guy, who was in the middle of nowhere, Ukraine, with one of the sexiest twenty-one-year-olds on the planet, I couldn’t resist taking a glance down into that enticing gap. Both of Viktoriya’s pale pink nipples were as hard as the river pebbles under our feet, as they tried to cut through the thin black material. The quarter inch diamond gaps in her black fishnet top sharply contrasted with her light pink nipple tissue.

“Good thing family cabin is just few hundred yards away, yes?” Viktoriya softly asked as she held her bent over position for several seconds after she finished adjusting her now nearly see-through white cotton skirt.

“What? ... C-cabin ... that cabin is yours?” I stammered as the sight of her nearly nude breasts mysteriously eroded any semblance of will power or adult-like actions, which I thought I possessed. When I finally was able to look up from her perfectly formed breasts, Viktoriya’s soft, sweet smile captured my attention. I quickly looked away from her in embarrassment and began to say, “I’m so, so sorry for staring at...”

“Michael, Michael, Michael,” Viktoriya calmly said as she put her right hand on my cheek and slowly pulled my face back around towards her. “You are sweet, caring boy, but you still have much to learn about ladies. Yes?”

“But you caught me staring down your top, and no lady should have to put up with a guy doing that, especially a married lady.”

“Michael, you listen as we walk to cabin, yes? I have much to tell about why you are perfect for me ... for me and Sergei.”

“I’m not perfect,” I replied as we started the final one-hundred and fifty yard journey to her family’s cabin. Because we walked the next fifty yards in silence, I pondered Viktoriya’s previous statement involving me and the two of them. She definitely had me stumped as to her intentions. Additionally, I mentally whipped myself for staring at Viktoriya’s smallish breasts and her hard, bubble-gum colored nipples.

Viktoriya broke the silence by asking, “Do you think I wear sexy outfit like this every day out in public?”

“Well, no. I was kinda surprised when I saw you...”

“The answer is definitely nyet ... no! I raised right, yes, and wear attractive clothes, not dress like whore...”

“But why are you?” I started to ask, but was stopped once more by Viktoriya’s steely eyes.

“I knew from moment I hear you sing and play guitar in park, that you different from Ukar boys ... you be someone who help me with...”

“That was YOU!” I interrupted her words, which caused her to smile back at me. “I saw you swaying to my songs near the park entrance ... by the maple tree. You were wearing a green blouse and a blue jean skirt! I looked for you when I finished playing, but you apparently left before I finished.”

“Yes, that was me,” Viktoriya replied as we were able to move along quicker in the ankle deep river water. “I left park to change outfits. I pray you still there but, nyet. I so happy I guess location, and find you coming out of youth hostel.”

“Yeah, I put my guitar in storage there and picked up my camera. I was going to take some pictures of your beautiful country for my travel scrapbook.”

We were about twenty yards from the fishing dock, which extended about twenty feet into the hundred foot wide tributary. The water was starting to get deeper again, so I tried to steer Viktoriya to a small gap in the bushes and asked, “Can we get up to your cabin through that gap?”

“No, we climb on dock from river,” Viktoriya replied with some extra sparkle in her brown-green eyes. She then pointed to the river’s edge and said, “You put camera in blackberry bushes so not get wet. Yes.”

As I ducked behind her to do as she instructed, Viktoriya scurried towards the wooden structure. After taking three or four steps, she took a flying leap and excitedly squealed as she landed feet first in an obviously deeper section beside the fishing dock.

I was dumbfounded by Viktoriya’s surprising actions and watched in utter amazement as she spit a stream of water skyward from her mouth as she tilted her head backwards. The water-logged blonde then went completely under the water for a couple of seconds, before she popped back up and created a wonderful looking curtain of water as she whipped her head backwards. Her long, wet hair trailed behind her head and slapped into the river’s surface. The water droplets flew a good six feet high and splashed against the edge of the wooden dock.

Viktoriya slowly wiped the water from her eyes and stared up at me as I stood about twelve feet from her beside the blackberry bushes.

“Are you going to join me?” she asked as I noticed her fumbling with something under the water.

“I’m not a good swimmer,” I replied, which was the honest truth. I had nearly drowned during a group swimming lesson when I was seven-years-old, and I don’t make a habit of venturing into water when I’m not sure about being able to touch the pool’s bottom or the water’s ground.

When Viktoriya shrugged off her now soaked white jacket from her shoulders and tossed it onto the wooden dock about five feet behind her, she smiled at me and sensually said, “I not ask you to swim, Michael. Come, join with me ... please.”

Even though I wasn’t thrilled about venturing into uncharted waters, knowing that Viktoriya was only wearing her black fishnet top, and hearing her lascivious plea for me to come to her, the safety mechanism inside my brain didn’t stop my legs from taking four powerful strides towards her. I jumped from about the same spot she leapt from and splashed down feet first into the water, shore-side of this strikingly gorgeous, water fairy.

I was extremely thankful that the water was only four to four and half feet deep, so that my feet could still reside on comforting, Terra-firma. Even though the river mud wasn’t as firm or stable as a swimming pool bottom, I let the air out of my lungs knowing I would be able to keep taking breaths here beside Viktoriya.

As I shook the water from my eyes, I caught a fleeting glimpse of a white object flying through the air towards the wooden dock. Viktoriya then stepped over towards me and jumped up to wrap her arms around my neck, while her lean and nearly bare legs coiled around my waist. This incredible water pixie then leaned back and let her hands slip along my arms until they tightened up at my wrists.

Viktoriya was now resting with her fishnet-covered torso on top of the Dnister River’s tributary. She looked absolutely flawless as she peacefully lay there. I was captivated by her long dark blonde mane, which floated downstream with the tributary’s gentle current.

Viktoriya and I were simply contacted by our hands and at our groins as she softly gazed, then smiled up at me. This magnificent twenty-one-year-old lady was purposefully providing me with a clear view of her practically naked breasts. When she saw me look down at our co-joined crotch, Viktoriya began to slowly grind her dark pink panty covered pussy against my rapidly rising hard-on.

“Viktoriya,” I slowly breathed out, “I may be sixteen-years-old, but I’m not as naïve as you think I am. I’ve been with several girls and ladies, who were much older...”

As I tried to tell her about my unbelievable life’s journey and varied experiences with my previous lovers and wives, Viktoriya decided to up her sexual antics a notch or two. She released her grip on my wrists, and quickly grabbed the bottom of her black fishnet top before her upper body sank under the warm Ukrainian waters.

As I watched her hands move up along her chest while she was submerged, Viktoriya let the air slowly escape from her lungs. A multitude of small air bubbles rose from around her cute button nose and burst at the river’s surface. This surprising Ukrainian girl then squeezed me tight with her coiled legs as she held her black fishnet top in her right hand. Viktoriya suddenly flexed with her toned stomach muscles and pulled herself upright from her watery site.

Viktoriya then rapidly flexed at her neck to create another picture perfect ‘water-fan’ with her long mane of drenched hair. I just laughed when her wet hair smacked into my face and over my chest. I was then ‘rained on’ by a small shower of her hair powered, flying river water.

I started to speak once more when Viktoriya tossed the barely there, fishnet garment onto the wooden dock near her other two articles of clothing. With her amazingly beautiful, smaller ‘B’ size breasts aimed up at me, I once again became teenaged, tongue-tied.

“I see ... and FEEL that you like, yes?” Viktoriya said to break me out of my beauty induced fog. After she took a hold of my wrists again, Viktoriya then began to seriously work her pink panties against my now fully erect, blue jean covered cock.

“God, Viktoriya! Why are you doing this to me? If you keep moving your pussy against my cock, I might not be able to stop myself from doing something that ... isn’t right.”

“Why you say, this not right?”

“Viktoriya, you are one of the most beautiful creatures I have ever laid eyes upon, and as I tried to tell you earlier, I’ve been with several girls and ladies ... some older than you. So this isn’t my first time with a woman. However, I’ve never done anything like this with a married lady before, and even though you definitely have my lower head excited...” I nodded down towards our joined crotches as I said that to this Ukrainian beauty, “I’m not sure I’d be comfortable or good with myself, if we actually went further than this.”

“Michael, Michael,” she softly said as she stopped her grinding and pulled her upper body up to my chest. “Please let me explain why I acting like this, and why I ... why me and Sergei, need great favor from you. Then, you might use your ‘low-head’ with me.”

“Should we stay out here in the river or do you want to go up to the cabin and talk?” I asked as she placed her pretty head upon my right shoulder and squeezed me with all her might.

“I, we stay here to talk, yes?” Viktoriya whispered in my ear. She slowly lifted her head from my shoulder and moved it until her cute button nose was touching my nose. With very little space between any parts of our bodies, the petite beauty softly said, “After talk ... maybe we go to cabin for more comfort, if you, ah... Погодтеся щоб допомогти нам ... agree to help us.”

“If we’re going to talk, Viktoriya, do you think you can limit your... ?” I leaned away from her, and looked down between our bodies to our mashed up crotches. “If you move against me like before, I doubt I would be able to pay attention to this favor you seem to really need.”

“I stop, but...” Viktoriya’s smile grew as she paused for a moment, “ ... I like feel of my Кицька, my poo-see, against your hard cock. I think you like, too, yes?”

I didn’t verbally reply to her question. Instead, I simply leaned forward and gave her a quick peck on her nose. I softly sucked the water droplet that was hanging at the end of her cute nose. My forward motion caused my pelvis to move away from her slightly. That in turn caused Viktoriya’s panty covered pussy to slide downwards an inch or two.

“Ooh, Michael,” Viktoriya throatily groaned as her feminine pleasure center was surprisingly stimulated by the rough material of my blue jeans and by my tented manhood. “Ви встигаєте тяжкі розмовляти ... ooh God! ... You make it difficult to speak when pleasure hits like lightning!”

“It feels wonderful to me, too, Baby,” I replied as Viktoriya leaned back from me, exposing her rapidly heaving bare breasts.

We both took about fifteen seconds to settle down to a high, but safer level of arousal before Viktoriya asked, “Why you call me, Baby?”

I softly replied, “Baby is a term of endearment between friends or...”

“Ah,” she replied. She then quickly turned her head to the side and gave me a quizzical look. “Why you stop after ‘or’? I not follow.”

“I stopped myself from saying... ‘or lovers’. Baby, is mostly said between lovers, Viktoriya,” I replied and waited for her reaction to my clarification.

After five seconds or so, Viktoriya softly stated with a sun-drenched smile, “I hope we be lovers, soon. First, though ... I tell why I, why Sergei and me want you to be lover with me.” Viktoriya readjusted her hands around my neck, and made a subtle, non-sexual repositioning of her crotch against my waist.

A serious look then spread across her Eastern European face as she meekly said, “After submarine accident, Sergei lose one of two testicles and other one not produce good sperm. Navy doctor said, ‘Неможливий’ ... impossible for Sergei to give me baby, now.”

“Oh, Viktoriya, I’m so sorry to hear that that happened to your husband, and to you.”

Viktoriya offered me a weak smile and slight nod after my short condolence. Once more, a pensive expression crossed her face as she added, “Sergei, he tell me I should leave; get divorce, and find good husband ... to have babies with. That no option for me. I love Sergei, and not leave him. We then talk about having another man be, how you say, sperm provider? That man ... I pray ... is you, Michael. You are perfect man because you, as biology father, have to leave soon, yes.”

I simply nodded my agreement at her statement about leaving the Ukraine in a few days. Viktoriya, I assumed by her next statement and action, must have taken my affirmative response as my complete agreement to her proposed ‘favor’.

“This...” Viktoriya immediately said as she surprisingly let go of my neck and splashed down into the water.

She then signaled for me to lift her dripping wet body back towards me.

As I slowly lifted her gleaming torso towards mine, Viktoriya moved her hands towards her heaving breasts for the first time and gave her two hard, wet, pink nipples a gentle pinch.

Then with a burning fire in her eyes, this beautiful blonde softly stated, “This, me WITH you, is perfect ... You are strong, much muscles like my brother, Valeri. You gifted musician like me, and I think you are smart and good person like my Sergei ... So, Michael, take me, your Baby and be my lover for next two, three days. Please ... can you give me and Sergei, a baby?”

Viktoriya poured her entire heart and soul out in her broken English. She had stopped pinching her nipples as she nervously waited for my response to her unbelievable request. I noticed that her hands remained in place, just below her nipples, as she waited for my response.

When I said, “Viktoriya,” in a neutral tone, her vibrant spirit appeared to vanish, and she quickly slipped her hands up over her nipples. However, when I softly added, “Are you absolutely sure that you’ll get pregnant, if we make love these next few days?”

“Yes! Yes! Family doctor say, next few days is ideal to make baby!” Viktoriya excitedly replied.

Her face radiated pure joy as she immediately reached up to wrap her arms around my neck. She then covered my grinning face with rapid-fire feathery kisses.

After she bounced off my lips a time or two, I moved my hands up behind her head and grasped her dripping mane of hair to hold her head still. With diamond-like radiance beaming from her brown-green eyes, Viktoriya stared into my baby-blues for a couple of seconds. She then slowly moved towards me and we shared an inferno-like kiss for what seemed like an eternity.

Because Viktoriya wasn’t showing any indications of ending this passionate kiss, I decided to slowly sink down into the Dnister tributary’s water. When Viktoriya realized what I was doing, I felt her inhale a large breathe of air through her nose just prior to my submerging us in the gentle flowing stream.

We remained lip-locked under the water for at least forty seconds before Viktoriya allowed a small amount of air to escape through her nose, which caused some air-bubbles to run up between our faces. That unexpected sensation triggered a reaction in me, and I blew out a good portion of my held air, which created a churning caldron of ticklish bubbles between our smooching faces.

Even though I desperately wanted Viktoriya to ‘cry-uncle’ first, and break our underwater kiss-fest, my awful memories of nearly drowning triggered my own deep-set survival instincts. Therefore, I broke off our kiss, in order to refill my lungs with fresh Ukrainian air.

When I looked into Viktoriya’s face after our reappearance from our watery activity, I recognized the inferno in her eyes was still there, even though the water quenched the fire between our lips. A silly grin soon crossed her face as I positioned my hands along her shoulder blades to help support her miniscule body weight.

“What?” I asked when she just stared at me like a mischievous nymph.

Viktoriya simply shook her head negatively, which only encouraged me to up the ante to find out what was going on in her beautiful water-logged head.

I then quickly slipped my hands along her sides to maintain support of her torso, and immediately used my thumbs for a sneak attack on her hard pink nipples. I got in two or three fast thumb swipes over her sensitive buds before Viktoriya responded by squealing and struggling to get away from my playful torment of her nipples. As I anticipated, her crazy avoidance actions self-defeated her attempt at escape, when her pussy bounced against and was drawn over my tented blue jeans by her wild, random movements.

Within seconds, Viktoriya’s eyes were wide open, her hands pressed my thumbs against her nipples as she squeezed and tugged on her upper female flesh. The only things that prevented her rapidly hunching pussy from being speared on my hard cock were the two sets of highly annoying and now unnecessary clothing.

Since Viktoriya still hadn’t told me what she was grinning about earlier, I quickly angled my chest forward, which lowered her torso onto the tributary’s surface. Because that didn’t seem to cause any change in her sexual movements, I bent at my knees and began to submerge my gyrating angel under the water.

“Stop, stop, stop!” Viktoriya shouted as the water very nearly washed over her pleasure-racked face.

I held her at that level as her pussy grinding slowed but didn’t stop. Viktoriya also moved her hands up my arms and regrasped just under my biceps.

“Tell me what you were thinking earlier, or I’ll dunk you.” I confidently said as Viktoriya’s eyes pleaded with me to lift her up.

“I not think nothing,” Viktoriya chuckled as she suddenly tried to pull herself up from the water’s surface.

“Liar, liar, your boobs ‘re on fire,” I laughed and bent down ‘till her upper body and chin were completely under the river’s water.

“Зупинка! Зупинка! Stop! Stop! I tell you!” Viktoriya screeched in Ukrainian and then in English as she realized she was in a losing position during this small battle.

I continued to hold her light-weight body just below the water’s surface and said with a smile, “Tell me or I dunk you.”

“Гаразд. Гаразд. Okay, I tell you but you not get mad and drop me in water, okay?” When I smiled down at her and nodded my agreement, Viktoriya’s silly grin returned before she sweetly said, “I think ... I decide no ask you to lick poo-see under water, ‘cause you may drown.”

“Really!” I exclaimed with my own silly grin. While I agreed not to dunk her under the water after she told me her humorous thoughts, I never said I wouldn’t pay her back. I quickly moved my right hand from her upper back in order to snake it down between our co-joined crotches. My sudden movement caused Viktoriya to loosen her python-like squeeze around my waist, which granted me easier access to my intended payback target, her panty covered pussy.

Viktoriya squealed and flexed her upper body towards me when she felt my invading hand slide past her bare belly-button towards her panties. That action additionally eased the path of my devil inspired hand, and I quickly had my right fingers inside the last piece of clothing protecting her womanhood.

My fingers easily identified a light smattering of pubic hair as I sought out Viktoriya’s hyped up clitoris. It didn’t take but a fraction of a second for me to capture and gently roll her prominent, highly sensitive clit between my right index and middle fingers.

“Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God!” the twenty-one-year-old blonde cried as she dropped her head back at that unexpected bolt of pleasure. I wasn’t surprised when Viktoriya began a ‘to-and-fro’ fucking motion against my payback-minded digits.

After five seconds of major league squirming and heavy breathing, I was royally astounded when Viktoriya released her grip around my neck and twisted her pleasure filled torso out of my left arm’s supportive hold. Viktoriya truly proved that she was a definite ‘Water-Baby’, because she continued her pleasure inducing pussy grind against my fingers and tented jeans for nearly twenty seconds after her face and upper body was completely under the slow moving water.

I stared intently at Viktoriya’s submerged but euphoric looking face, as she grabbed at her hard pink nipples. I became slightly concerned when she appeared to cry out from six inches below the surface. A plethora of air bubbles immediately obscured her exhilarated face, which elevated my panic level into rescue mode.

I was about to forcefully pull Viktoriya up from her watery pleasure-playground when her face and upper body suddenly bolted through the river’s surface. Based on Viktoriya’s transitioning water-to-air scream of pleasure, I would have easily won a large sum of money by placing up my entire summer money on the fact that anyone within two miles of our river location would have heard her high pitched and super-sized cry.

“Зупинка, Зупинка!” Viktoriya cried, which I remembered meant stop, stop! I laughed at her plea, though, because she made no effort to stop her pelvic gyrations against my tormenting fingers or now uncomfortable crotch.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.