After the Energists: Rebooted Teen Years
Chapter 38: Hot Legs

Copyright© 2014 by AL-Canadian

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 38: Hot Legs - After helping the Energists with their transition to their new world and body orientation, Mike is given the opportunity to relive his life with the slim chance of returning to his previous timeline. This is how his second chance at living through high school turns out. If you haven't read the first two books in this series, you may not pickup on all the details and references in this story.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   School   Sports   Science Fiction   DoOver   Time Travel   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Slow  

Lynette’s House, Komoka

8:34pm, Saturday, March 3, 1979

“God, Cuda, it’s getting crazy out here in the hot-tub, isn’t it?” Andy Lunby said as he dried off with a towel at the entrance to the Robertson’s living room. “When I was sitting down in the water beside Jennifer, she, uh, let me put my hand on her bare boob, and she was...”

“Stop right there, Andy,” I said as I held up my hand which had a red Solo cup of Coke in it. “I really don’t want to hear what you and Jennifer were doing in the hot-tub, or anywhere else for that matter.”

He looked at me like I had horns growing out of my head, so I then asked, “Have you heard anything at all about what Lynette and I have done the past couple of weeks?”

“Some ... you lucky dog,” he replied with a smile as he rested his large towel over his shoulder.

“But who did you hear it from? It wasn’t from me.”

“I, uh, heard Andi telling Jon what you two did over the ice-storm weekend, and I think I heard Elizabeth and Bradley saying something about what you guys did in the varsity bathroom. That was incredible, if it really happened!”

I smiled at him after he mentioned those two wonderful events with Lynette. I then asked him again, “But you never heard me say a single thing about it to you or anyone, right?”

“Uh, no. Not really,” he replied as he walked into the Robertson’s kitchen with two empty Solo cups.

“That’s because I don’t talk about what Cano and I do. That way, I never have to worry about Lynette getting pissed at me for running my mouth. She knows her reputation is safe with me, and if she says anything, it can’t come back to bite me in the ass.”

“So, you’re telling me I should keep quiet on what Jennifer and I did ... or...” Andy softly said as he pulled the bottle of Diet Coke from the fridge.

“ ... or what you two may do later.”

“Then, if word gets out on what happened,” he said as poured a glass of Diet.

“It means she was impressed with what you did, and SHE wanted to share it with her friends,” I finished my friend’s statement.

Just then, the sliding glass door opened and I turned to see Lynette and Cathy standing there, drying their bare chests with their big fluffy towels. “What are you guys talking about?” Lynette asked as she moved her towel down from her bare breasts to dry her stomach and her long legs.

“Damn, you two girls look nice!” Andy said as Cathy soon joined Lynette in exposing her large breasts as she began to dry her lower body.

“You better keep your eyes in your head, Andy,” Lynette chuckled.

“Or at least until you and Jennifer are somewhere private,” Cathy added.

“Oh, she’s definitely one hot little number,” Andy replied as he grabbed both Solo cups and started to walk back towards the glass door.

“So what were you talking about, Cuda?” Lynette asked once more.

“Just some guy stuff,” I replied with a smile.

“Talking about all the fine boobs on display, I bet,” Cathy replied with a grin.

“You’d be wrong, Cathy,” Andy said, “Mike was sharing his Code with me, if you must know.”

“His code?” Lynette asked as she draped her towel over her right shoulder.

“Yes, and I’m not sharing it with you,” Andy replied as he walked between the two topless girls and opened the sliding glass door to the covered back porch.

“Then we’ll just have to get it out of Cuda, won’t we, Lynette?” Cathy said with a touch of trouble in her eyes.

“You can try, I suppose,” I laughed as I handed each of the girls their refilled red solo cup. “Why’d you come in from the hot-tub?”

“It was kinda crowded out there, didn’t you think?” Lynette replied. “Thanks for the refill.”

“You’re welcome. So what’s the plan?”

“We told them,” Cathy said as she nodded her head towards the glass door and the hot-tub filled with our friends. “That we, me and Lynette were going to go play another game of pool...”

“ ... With you,” Lynette replied with an equally mischievous look in her eye.

“Oooo-kayyy,” I replied and followed both topless girls back down the short hallway to the Robertson’s game room.

“Guess what game we’re going to play?” Lynette asked as she turned on the lights over the pool table.

“Well, with three of us here, I’m guessing ‘Five, Ten and Fifteen’,” I replied as I walked over to the storage rack and pulled out my lucky sixteen ounce pool cue.

(Note: Five, Ten and Fifteen is a three person game where each player eliminates their five balls, numbered one through five, six through ten, or eleven through fifteen before the other two players.)

“Then you’d be guessing wrong, Cuda,” Cathy giggled, which should have tipped me off to something ‘un-pool-like’ in nature.

“We’re gonna play ‘Strip-Billiards’,” Lynette said as she popped open her cue stick case. “It’s me against you.”

“We are, are we?” I offered as I slowly nodded my head, looking between a topless, grinning Cathy and an equally topless and serious-looking Cano. “And just what are the rules for this game of strip-billiards, seeing how we only have our bottoms on?”

“Glad you asked,” Cathy fired back. She then walked over to Lynette and leaned on the pool table, displaying her large, ‘C-D’ sized breasts under the bright table lights. “This is a one game match with the loser, losing their bottoms. The winner, or winners, I’m with Lynette gets to use the loser’s bare bottom for whatever we like.”

“Or I like ... WHEN I win this game, yes?”

“Oh, I don’t think you’re going to win this, Cuda,” Lynette sneered. “There’s no touching or interfering or messing with the other person as they take their shots, okay?”

“I’m fine with that,” I replied, and then pointed to their two amazing sets of breasts. “That includes no dancing titties or squeezed boobs in the shooter’s ... in my line of sight, yes?”

“Agreed. Do you want to play ‘Eight-Ball’ or ‘Nine-Ball’?” Lynette asked.

“Ladies choice,” I replied and started to pull up the billiard balls from the pockets on my side of the table.

“Let’s play Nine-Ball, then,” Lynette stated and she too pulled out the needed billiard balls. When she rolled the white cue ball to the head of the table, she said, “We’ll shoot for break, like an official game.”

“I’ll rack them, and you can shoot first,” I replied as I pulled the triangle off the hook under the table.

“Get them good and tight now,” Lynette said as I corralled the eight solids and the striped, nine-ball with the racking triangle.

“Just take your shot and let me do my thing,” I chortled back at Lynette as she positioned the white cue ball about two inches behind the head-string line.

Lord,’ I thought to myself as I watched Lynette position herself for her shot. ‘Even though we agreed there wasn’t going to be any purposeful, distractions during our game, seeing her incredible nude breasts with her gorgeous puffy, long nipples hanging down as she plays her shots is going to be hard ... in more ways than one.

I figured I would have to use my advantage, to my advantage so I stepped back and walked to the side of the table, which Lynette was taking her challenge shot from. When she saw my ‘tented’ swimming trunks, she pushed herself up from the table and said, “I thought there was no ‘bodily distractions’ allowed. You need stop waving that BIG thing around.”

“I’m not waving my ‘thing’ around,” I emphatically stated as I stood about five feet from the edge of the pool table. “I’m just going to stand off to the side here, just like you and Cathy will ... with your teenage boobs out for me to NOT notice.” I then adjusted my package within my damp swimming trunks and said, “I can’t help it if my BIG thing is enjoying the scenery around the pool table.”

“Alright. Just make sure your thing is still when I’m taking my shot.”

“Okay. And I’d appreciate the same from both you and Cathy, when I’m shooting.”

Both topless girls nodded their heads, but Cathy made sure that her head bob created a small tidal wave of dancing breasts for my benefit. I simply grinned and shook my head at my ex-girlfriend’s antics.

Lynette’s break-challenge rebounded almost five inches from the bumper before it came to a rest. She whispered, “Damn it!” as she lifted her pool cue and rapidly performed a ‘360’ spin in a show of disgust.

“Let me see what I can do with this blue ‘10-ball’,” I said as I carried it to the ‘head-string’ line. As I expected, both Cathy and Lynette took up shop at the far end of the table. “Uh, ladies, you have to stand off to the side of the table, like I did ... Remember?”

“Sorry, Cuda,” Cathy replied as she skipped to the approximate spot I stood at for Lynette’s shot. I had to shake my head once more as her large breasts bounced delightfully during her exaggerated ten foot journey. At least Lynette seemed to be playing ‘nicely’ as she took two normal strides and stood on the opposite side of the table as Cathy.

“Thank you, ladies,” I said as I positioned myself over my challenge shot.

“Bust them up well for me, please,” Lynette sarcastically offered as she saw my challenge ball barely kiss the bumper and come to a stop.

I grabbed the ‘10-ball’ and slammed it into the corner pocket before I took the cue ball and positioned it about a third of the way across the table and just behind the string line. I then remembered that Lynette, and most good players, used a heavier cue than their regular playing stick to put more power behind their break-shot. Therefore, I rested my sixteen-ounce stick against the wall and pulled the twenty-two ounce monster out of the storage rack.

“You think that will save you?” Lynette chided me as I moved back into position.

“Not really,” I replied with a grin. “However, if using a heavy breaking cue is good enough for Steve Mizerak, then it’s good enough for me.”

“Name dropping, are we?” Cano laughed.

I slammed into the cue ball, on its top side to impart a driving topspin and watched it smash into the ‘1-ball’, and then disperse the remaining balls around the table. As we watched the pink ‘4-ball’ slowly roll towards the corner pocket near Cathy, I replied, “That’s not the only thing I’m droppin’.”

“Oh, damn,” Cathy muttered as she saw and heard that ball settle into the pocket.

“Nice break ... dang it,” Lynette said with a smile as I carried that heavier cue back to the storage rack and snapped it into place.

“You’re most kind, my good lady,” I replied and picked up my trusty sixteen ounce cue.

As I chalked its tip, I surveyed the balls on the table and saw a clear sequence of shots on the yellow-1 and the blue-2 balls. However, the red-3 was buttressed up against the side rail; nearly half way between the corner and side pockets, and it was partly hidden by the green-6 ball. I figured I would have to leave the cue ball at the head of the table, after potting the 2, for any chance on 3.

“One in the corner pocket,” I called out as I lined up the shot. Cathy, in nearly all her naked glory was standing in my exact line of sight on this shot. Regardless of her ‘semi-illegal’ position, I believed that she could have rested her large bosom on the edge of the table, and I would have made that simple ten-inch, slightly angled shot.

With just a touch of topspin, I watched the cue ball kiss the ‘1’ into the corner pocket, and then rebound about twelve inches off the side rail. After surveying the balls again, I realized I would have been better served if I had have put backspin on that shot to position the cue slightly back down the table.

Damn it, Mike,” I softly muttered to myself as I realized I had basically lost any chance of positioning the cue ball on this next shot for a pot-able play on the red-3.

“That doesn’t look like a tough shot,” Cathy said as she saw my relatively straight on shot for the 2-ball.

“It isn’t, Cath, but Cuda has kinda screwed himself after he made that last shot,” Lynette offered to our less pool savvy friend.

“Exactly,” I dejectedly offered as I took a quick stroll around the table, examining what my best option might be for positioning the cue ball. As I walked back to position myself for the easy ‘2-ball’, I figured my best option would be to draw the cue ball back and have it rebound off the near rail into the mid-center of the table.

“Two in the corner,” I called as I lowered my bridge hand down to ensure my cue would be driven under the cue ball with as much ‘English’ as possible. I drove the my stick on the bottom third of the ball and watched both the ‘2’ slam into the corner pocket near Lynette, and then the white cue ball spin back and carom off my side rail, out into the middle of the table, below the side pockets’ level.

“Not bad,” Lynette said as she saw I had a path to the red-3, but virtually no chance of making it.

“My previous shot screwed me, I do believe,” I replied and I saw my girlfriend nod her head in agreement with that assessment.

After another quick walk-about survey of the table, a crazy-ass thought popped into my head. ‘If I gently hit the 3 off the opposite side rail, it will roll down towards that corner pocket. If, and it’s a BIG IF, if I can get the cue ball to lightly rebound off that side rail, and freeze behind the green-6, then I might be able to snooker, Cano. However, if the 3 goes in, then I’ll be snookered on the orange-5. The worst case situation, and one with a good probability of happening, would be if the cue ball rolls past the 6 and the 3 doesn’t go in. Then, Lynette will have a perfect set up to run the table, with the balls spaced out like they are.

“Come on, Cuda, take your shot,” Cathy said from off to my left.

“Patience, oh big-breasted one,” I replied as I looked over my shoulder at her with a grin. I then looked over to Lynette and said, “This will either win me the game, or ... more than likely, hand it to you on a silver platter. Three in this corner pocket.” I then pointed my left index finger at the pocket nearest Cathy on my side of the table.

“Good luck with that one,” Lynette chuckled as she reached to grab her pool cue, which she had rested against the wall to her right.

I smiled at her and thought, ‘She hasn’t figured out I’m actually trying to snooker her, yet. Hopefully, I’ll be the one getting the last laugh in a moment, instead of watching my beautiful girlfriend make short work of the remaining balls.’

When Lynette saw that I was going to hit the top of the cue ball, instead of the drawing it back into the center of the table, her eyes and her cute button nose flared for a second, and then she tried to act like she had this in the bag. She obviously realized what I was going to try and stepped up to get a closer look at the balls’ arrangements.

With a light weight touch, I sent the cue ball towards the red-3. After it gently cracked into that ball, I focused on the cue ball’s path and saw that it rolled off the opposite rail and stop about three-quarters of an inch from the green-6, directly in-line with the corner pocket which I had called.

When Cathy cried out, “Oh, so close, Cuda,” I knew that the 3 hadn’t dropped.

“Oh, you dirty, rotten bastard!” Lynette exclaimed as she saw the scenario for her upcoming shot.

“Like that, do you, Volcano?” I chuckled as I stepped back from the table with a huge grin on my face.

“But he didn’t make it, Lynette, so it’s your shot, right?” Cathy replied as she bounced up to the edge of the table.

“He didn’t make it, but he basically screwed me with the cue ball in that position,” Lynette exasperatedly said as she walked along the far side of the table, looking at her less than desirable options.

“Hum, you just gave me an idea,” I deadpanned out to Lynette as she stopped and gave me a blank stare. I could tell that she had no clue as to what I was talking about, so I softly said with a smile, “Cue ball ... screwing you ... sounds good to me.”

After taking a second or two to process my words, Lynette cried out, “What? ... You wouldn’t dare ... you can’t be serious, Cuda?”

“What are you two talking about?” Cathy fired off as she walked around the end of the table to Lynette’s side.

“You’ll see, if things play out as I hope,” I replied to the raven haired beauty. As Cathy stood next to Lynette, I could tell that my Little Volcano’s mind wasn’t on the 9-ball game any longer. Her eyes were suddenly dilated and her respiration rate jumped. Shortly, her face and bare chest were becoming flushed.

After moving to the end of the table, my now flustered girlfriend positioned herself with her bridge fingers set high to give her pool cue clearance over the green-6. “Three in that corner pocket,” Lynette called out as she had to play a long ricocheting shot off the head rail to avoid that 6-ball.

As soon as she hit her shot towards the far bumper, Lynette looked away in disgust because she immediately knew her line was off. The cue ball rebounded off the rail and headed for the black-8 ball. Not only did she scratch on her shot, the illegally struck 8-ball gently pushed the striped 9 closer to the corner pocket, opposite the 3-ball.

When I moved to pick up my ‘ball-in-hand’ cue ball, I immediately saw a fairly simple game ending ‘3 onto the 9 in the corner pocket‘ combination. However, I wanted to make sure there wasn’t an easier run of shots than that always somewhat tricky combination shot.

As I walked around to survey the entire table, Lynette also realized my most likely play and groaned out, “Oh, Lord, I’m done like a dinner!”

“Why do you say that, Girlfriend?” Cathy inquired of my sullen girlfriend.

“Mike, here,” and she pointed to the 3 and the 9, “has a fairly straight forward combo shot to win the game. I can’t believe he’s going to beat me, and I only took one STUPID shot!”

“It ain’t over, ‘till it’s over, Cano,” I replied as I carried the cue ball to the end of the table. I then grinned at her when I positioned the cue ball about five inches from the 3-ball and added, “However, the fat lady is warming up as we speak.”

“Erghhh! Just call the damn thing and get it over with,” Lynette said as I moved slightly to make sure I had the correct spot on the 9-ball picked out to combo it into the corner pocket.

When I moved back into position, I started to vocalize the introductory music to Hot Legs by Rod Stewart. The two topless girls stared down at me with a look that said I was crazy. After I gave them a big wink, I refocused on the shot and said, “And the fat lady is singing.” I then sang:

Who’s that knocking on my door,
Its gotta be a quarter to four.
Is it you again coming round for more,
Well, I will FUCK YOU tonight if I want,
But in the morning make sure you’re gone.
I’m talkin’ to you...

After I finished that last line, I paused, and then gently struck the cue ball and watched it hit solidly on the 3. Based on the red ball’s path towards the 9-ball, I knew the game was over.

When the yellow-striped-9 dropped in the corner pocket, I looked up at both girls, set my cue on the table and finished up the first verse to Hot Legs with my own personalized ending by singing:

Hot legs, I’m goin’ wear you out,
Hot legs, you’ll both scream and shout!
Hot legs, yes we’re still in school,
You’ll LOVE IT, Honeys!

(Note: I purposely changed the lyrics in this song to meet the needs of my story. Hot Legs was written by Rod Stewart in 1977, and was included on his Foot Loose and Fancy Free album. It reached number 28 on the Hot 100 charts in the States, and number 5 on the UK charts.)

While I was singing those improvised lyrics, I saw that Cathy was going to say something, but I held my hand up to my lips in a shushing fashion. At the conclusion of my highly suggestive lyrics, I calmly said, “Let me see if I remember this game’s wager. I believe the two of you came up with something like this. ‘The winner of that game, and that would be ME... gets to do whatever he likes to the losers’ ... and that would be YOU... to your bare bottoms.’ Did I get that correct, Cano, Cathy?”

Both girls looked and hunched their shoulders down after my question. Then Cathy looked over at Lynette, she whispered, “You’re correct, Cuda.”

“Alright,” I replied as I clapped my hands and then rubbed them together. When I rested my hands on the pool table’s edge, I once more used my calm but commanding voice to say, “Now ... seeing how the two of you conspired together, and tried to ensnare me for your evil purposes, I’m going to add one MAJOR rule for you to follow during the payoff phase of this wager. So ... from this moment...” and I tapped my stiff right index finger onto the pool table for emphasis. “ ... Both of you will NOT be allowed to talk unless I specifically ask you for a verbal response. Your bare butts are mine now, and you have no say in how I get to treat them. You’ll abide by this rule ... OR I’ll simply parade your completely naked bodies out into the living room, and have you reclined out on the couch for the rest of the evening ... with your legs spread wide and your hands up behind your head.”

Cathy snapped her head back up and looked like she was about to go to war after she heard my second option. Lynette, who was somewhat used to my fun and games’ tone of voice kept her eyes down upon the pool table surface. Just as Cathy was about to say something, I quickly lifted my left hand up and gave her a ‘zip-it’ motion.

When the raven-haired beauty saw the look on my face, she realized I was serious and wisely pressed her pretty little lips tightly together.

“Good, Cathy,” I said as my ex-girlfriend relaxed her previously aggressive posture. “You both now have a choice to make. You can ... stay here with me, follow that additional rule, and have what I think will be a lot of fun. Or ... you can immediately drop your bikini bottoms and follow me out to the living room. If you chose to do that very public display of ALL your lovely female charms for our friends, I’ll still be having a good time with my other non-conspirator friends ... in the hot-tub or in the living. What will your choice be ... ladies?”

I gave them a second to comprehend their options for the rest of the evening. I basically knew what they would pick, but I wanted to bring them down a notch and force them to verbally abide by my additional rule of silence.

“I’m going to stay with you,” Lynette softly replied without looking up at me.

Cathy turned her head towards Lynette when she heard her normally boisterous friend’s meek response. When Cathy heard me say, “Wonderful, Cano,” she slowly returned her gaze to me and replied, “I’ll stay here with you, as well.”

“Excellent choice, Cathy,” I replied as I pushed back from the pool table. “I really think you’ll enjoy what I have in mind for the two of you, tonight. Before we begin, I need you, Volcano, to run to your bedroom and get two things for me. First, get your Rod Stewart’s album, Foot Loose and Fancy Free. Second,” I purposefully paused until Lynette looked up into my eyes. I wanted to see how she’d react to my next request. After a couple of seconds, she slowly raised her head and joined Cathy in staring at me, so I then said, “Bring your long, blue buzzing toy back with you ... please and thank you.”

Volcano’s eyes popped open as far as she could get them and then she slowly shook her head no in reply to my request to bring her blue vibrator from her bedroom.

“Pretty please, Cano,” I softly said to her from across the pool table. “You’ll both have a good bit of fun, if you do.”

Cathy turned to stare at Lynette and I watched my girlfriend slowly lower her eyes and then barely nod her head affirmatively at me. When Cathy reached over to put her hand on Lynette’s bare shoulder, I smiled and then thought, ‘I can use the girls’ sympathies for each other in this, too.’

“I didn’t give you permission to touch her, Cathy,” I calmly said. My raven-haired, ex-girlfriend immediately stopped, and held her hand about two inches from Lynette’s left shoulder.

“While my Little Volcano runs to get those two things from her bedroom,” I calmly but sternly said to the two topless girls. “I want you, Cathy, to interlock your fingers behind your head. I want to see how much bigger your beautiful boobs have become since last August.” I then zeroed in on Lynette and said, “Off you go, Cano ... but hurry back.”

I watched as Lynette scurried her nearly nude body around the pool table and quickly made her way out of the game room. Cathy watched Lynette scoot, as well, and seemed to ignore my previous request. I smiled at her and motioned with my arms for her to put her hands up as requested. She stared at me for a couple of seconds, and then slowly lifted her hands up and interlocked her fingers behind her head. Her elbows were pointed at me, which allowed her shoulders to slouch forward some. This created a less appealing look for her large full sized breasts.

“Pull your elbows back and lift your head high,” I snapped at Cathy which startled her into a quick response. “That is SOOOO much better, Cathy. Your boobs look magnificent with your elbows back like that. Come around here and let me get a good look at them.”

At most other times, Cathy was usually rambunctious in her actions. Currently though, she was delightfully meek in her movements as she tiptoed slowly around the pool table. As I started to walk along the pool table, I picked up the white cue ball in my left hand and stepped out into the open area of the Robertson’s rec room. I bent down and pushed the cue ball into the gap between the sofa cushion and the arm of that piece of furniture.

When I stood back up, Cathy was still timidly moving out into the open area. “Very nice,” I said as she inched her way towards me. Her breasts barely moved, except for the rise and fall of her now labored inhalations. “Turn slightly to your left. Let me get a good side view of your big boobs.”

With her elbows pulled back, I absolutely loved to see the lower line on her chest where her breast tissue started outward from her ribcage. That delightful spot was usually hidden by her heavy breasts. Cathy’s nipples were still relatively soft and dimpled as I moved towards her to get a closer look at her thrust out boobs.

Cathy locked her eyes onto mine as I bent down and positioned my now open mouth in front of her heaving right breast. As I stuck my tongue out and held it about an inch from her breast, I noticed that my ex-girlfriend slowly leaned forward to close the gap between us. I then started to slowly wiggle my tongue to the left and right as she tantalizingly leaned towards my darting appendage.

When I felt the tip of my tongue graze her proffered nipple, I pulled back and watched as Cathy nearly lost her balance, chasing my pleasure giving tongue with her pleasure seeking nipple. I had to place my hands on her lower ribcage to keep her from stumbling forward onto me.

“That’s not fa-Oooow!” Cathy started to whine before crying out in a combination of surprise and pain. I quickly reached up and captured her right nipple between my index finger and thumb and gave it a pretty good twist at her first words.

When I released her tweaked nipple, I stood up in front of her and said, “No talking or whining ... or I’ll march you out and put you on display in the living room. Understood?”

“Yes,” she meekly replied and then stood up tall to proudly display her large breasts for me.

“Alright, then,” I said as I lightly traced my fingers along the underside of her heaving, heavy breasts. “I’m sure these big beauties will have some fun later on tonight. Just remember, you and Lynette are mine ... to do as much or as little as I please. Is that clear?”

Cathy’s eyes had regained some of their fire as she realized I wasn’t going to let her make any decisions tonight on what was going to happen to her or to Lynette. When she simply nodded her head affirmatively at my simple question, I moved my fingers up to her hardening nipples and lightly pinched them. Her involuntary moan let me know that her reddish-brown buds were still easily aroused and responsive.

“Before Cano returns, I want you to grab those bath towels from the love seat and bring them over here to the carpet in front of the sofa. You can only use your teeth to pick them up. Keep your hands clasped behind your head the whole time.”

A huge smile returned to Cathy’s face as she listened to my instructions for retrieving our three bath towels. When she hustled over to the love seat, her breasts danced high upon her chest. I loved how the weight of her heavy boobs made her tits look as she bent over at the waist to bite into the blue and white striped towel with her teeth. Cathy had to slide her legs a little further apart to maintain her balance as she lifted the heavier than expected damp bath towel off the love seat.

Her face was beaming as she turned and skipped the twelve feet from the love seat to the sofa. The damp towel and her large breasts delightfully danced as she held the towel between her teeth. After dropping the first towel, Cathy backpedaled to the love seat, turned and leaned over to capture the second, bright flowery towel.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.