After the Energists: Rebooted Teen Years
Chapter 19: I Hate Myself For Lovin’ You

Copyright© 2014 by AL-Canadian

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 19: I Hate Myself For Lovin’ You - After helping the Energists with their transition to their new world and body orientation, Mike is given the opportunity to relive his life with the slim chance of returning to his previous timeline. This is how his second chance at living through high school turns out. If you haven't read the first two books in this series, you may not pickup on all the details and references in this story.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   School   Sports   Science Fiction   DoOver   Time Travel   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Slow  

Samantha Labatt’s Bedroom, North London

9:13pm, Saturday, February 17, 1979

“I want you lying down here beside me, please,” Sam softly whispered up to Jennifer as her right hand’s dainty fingers lightly traced the underside of the brunette’s full, firm left breast.

“In a minute,” Jennifer huskily replied as she leaned into Sam’s exploring fingers. “I just wanta try this fa-first, if you don’t mind.”

Jennifer then scooted around above Sam’s head and brushed her auburn locks out of her way, so as to not kneel or pull the reclining beauty’s wavy tresses. She then leaned over Sam’s head and adjusted her body position until her heavy hanging right breast was aimed right for Sam’s pursed mouth.

Jennifer easily saw that Sam’s heaving left breast, with its coral pink, hard nipple was also lined up with her own mouth as she continued to lower her chest down towards Samantha’s mouth. Being bigger busted than Sam, Jennifer watched as her own hard, light brown nipple inched closer to Sam’s awaiting mouth before her own saliva filled mouth reached its nipple target.

With about an inch gap between her mouth and Jennifer’s pointed nipple, Sam stuck her thin, pink tongue out in anticipation of feeling Jennifer’s succulent hard, eraser-sized nipple at her mouth. Jennifer, seeing Sam’s heightened anticipation in her face, slowed her breast’s descent to a snail’s pace and watched as Sam tried to ‘will’ her tongue out that final half inch distance.

Sammy’s complete attention was so focused on the beautiful breast that hung tantalizingly close to her mouth that she didn’t see the teasing grin on Jennifer’s face for several moments. When her eyes finally broke from Jennifer’s desirable nipple and scanned her friend’s beaming face, Sam realized she was being agonizingly tormented by the older girl.

She immediately thought, ‘Two can play this sexual game.’

Swiftly she lifted her head up and molded her lips and suctioning tongue onto Jennifer’s proffered teat. At the same time, Sam slightly rolled her upper body to the left, which caused a misalignment between Jennifer’s descending mouth and her upturned nipple.

“Oooh, Sam! Sammy! Oooh damn, Sammy!” Jennifer raised her head up and cried out. The beautiful brunette ensured that her breast was held at it’s current position for Samantha’ pleasurable oral activities.

With her eyes closed, she saw sparks flying and dancing across her retinas as she basked in her first Sapphic oral-breast experience. As she lowered her gently thrashing head down onto the suckling redhead’s chest, Jennifer also pressed her body, her breast down into Sam’s eager mouth, forcing her champion’s head back against the soft carpeted floor.

Jennifer’s long, wavy brown hair tickled Sam’s breasts and stomach as the superior positioned girl tried to relocate the supine redhead’s delectable but AWOL coral nipple. Sam giggled as she greedily sucked on Jennifer’s nipple, both at the sensual feeling Jennifer’s tousled hair created within her loins, and at Jennifer’s frantic actions as she tried to capture her own diamond hard left nipple. Sam wasn’t going to make it easy on her amorous girlfriend, so she randomly twisted her chest to and fro, as Jennifer’s searching mouth hunted that desired nubbin of flesh.

Jennifer finally had to lift her right hand off the carpet and physically grab ahold of Sam’s darting left breast to fully ascertain its location, and get her needy lips around the redhead’s rock hard nipple. Once this modified ‘69’ position was perfected, both teenage girls reveled in and moaned out the pleasure they were receiving from their surprising sex partner.

Sam, being on the bottom, had use of both of her hands during this dual oral-breast exploration. She used them to squeeze Jennifer’s firm right breast tissue into her small, sucking mouth, and to tease Jennifer’s hard, unoccupied left nipple. Sam heard Jennifer really groan in pleasure as she mashed Jennifer’s hard right nipple up against her upper front teeth. When Sam raked Jenn’s sensitive nipple with her upper teeth, Jennifer released Sam’s nipple from her mouth, raised her head high and cried out at that pleasure/pain sensation.

Jennifer then leaned, pulled her chest over to the right, to extricate her right nipple from Sam’s suctioning mouth. Against the tension applied by Sammy’s lips, Jennifer’s small nipple was distended about an inch beyond its normal length before it rebounded back to its normal length on her heavy hanging breast.

Because Sam already had her left nipple pinched between her fingers, she was easily able to vacuum Jennifer’s other hard nipple into her mouth. With this new pleasure bud between her lips, Sam swapped out the tension of her fingers with a firm biting tightness between her white as snow teeth. Jennifer groaned out as she felt this new gnawing sensation, which was soon amplified by Sam’s rapidly flicking tongue on her sensitive nipple.

Samantha tried a new side to side motion with her lower jaw as she lightly flicked Jennifer’s hard nipple. Jennifer’s teenage body wasn’t fully prepared for that sudden, intense mix of pain with her prior pleasurable feelings. She originally responded to that novel sensory experience by pressing her chest down hard into Sam’s alluring mouth. Then as she realized she wasn’t getting any relief from that action, she pushed up with both arms and lifted her chest as she tried to pull her ravaged nipple from Sammy’s tantalizing teeth and tongue.

When Jennifer cried out, “Soooo! Damn good! Ooh, God! It h-hurts so fucking good!” Samantha saw that her new friend’s nipple was now stretched about an inch and a quarter, and was pencil thin. She then lifted her own head and neck upwards to follow the retreating brunette’s action as she continued to rapidly flick at Jennifer’s nipple. With her own head about six inches off the carpet, Samantha finally released the groaning brunette’s nipple from between her teeth and heard an immediate sigh of relief escape Jennifer’s mouth.

Jennifer continued her upper motion until she was sitting back on her heels at the head of the prone redhead. The torment she felt in her nipple didn’t immediately end, as she now felt the stinging onset of the rush of blood to her slightly abused nipple. She smiled down at the grinning redhead as she raised her right hand up to her tingling nipple and lightly rolled it between her thumb and pointer finger.

Jennifer then took a deep breath and asked her smiling friend. “How did you know I would like having my nips bitten like that? No guy has ever done that type of thing to me without me telling them what I wanted done to my titties.”

“I, uh, I just had that feeling that was what you wanted to have done, I guess. I tried to sense your likes and desires from your sounds and actions, I suppose ... And uh, your final cries weren’t of major pain, so I hoped that by uh, following your pullback with my mouth, I could, maybe extend your pain-pleasure feelings a little beyond what you thought you could handle.”

Jennifer reached down and took Sam’s grinning, upside down face between her hands and gently squeezed and shook it from side to side for a second or two. As she released Sam’s face, Jennifer slowly leaned down towards her and said, “That was amazing. It was uh, just on the edge of being too much but ... ooh, Sam! I just loved what you did to me there!”

She then quickly closed the distance between their faces and shared a passionate kiss, the likes of which neither girl had ever experienced before.

When Jennifer pulled away from Sam’s face, the redheaded beauty quickly rolled onto her stomach and gazed up into the brunette’s eyes. She too loved the sexual sensations Jennifer created within her body but she also started to feel a little overall uneasiness within the pit of her stomach as she stared at Jennifer’s amazingly full and high-set breasts, and killer smile.

Jennifer sensed a slight shift in her emotional state as well, as she focused on the half-naked girl lying on her stomach before her. When she saw that barely negligible change in Sam’s facial expression, Jennifer decided, as the older of the two girls, to ask the next obvious, but possibly troublesome question.

“Sam, Samantha, I hope you know I didn’t come over here to ‘hit’ on you, and uh, make out with you like this. Matter of fact, you’re the first girl I’ve ever kissed, and you’re obviously the first girl I’ve had some boob play with.” She was blushing slightly as she admitted that to the reclining girl in front of her. Jennifer then said, “So, um, what happens next between us? Are you okay with what we’ve done because I’d really hate myself, if I’ve done anything here to ruin our new friendship.”

“Oh, God, no!” Sam replied as she pushed up and scooted around onto her black tap-pants covered butt. “I really loved what we did, but uh ... this is all a little confusing right now, you know. I ... I’m definitely not mad at you or upset with what we’ve done here ... I’m just...”

“I know Sam,” Jennifer replied as she saw the younger redhead struggling with her words and emotions at this novel girl-girl experience. “I know I’m not a ‘LESBIAN’ or anything because I really like being with guys ... but, uh, something with you just clicked in my head as you played that song.”

The older brunette then leaned over to her emotionally conflicted friend and gave her another medium tension hug. With Sam’s head on her bare shoulder and her chin on the upper part of her naked breast, Jennifer felt a calming peace within her that told her all would be well with Samantha and their new and exciting relationship path.

“I’m kinda, I feel good but ... just confused,” Sam softly whispered as she rested on Jennifer’s shoulder.

The feel of her small breasts on the older girl’s stomach stirred her emotions up again but her mental training in the martial arts helped her focus on the relevant, not just the emotional feelings at that time. Both girls seemed to appreciate the calming effect their bare breasted hug had provided each of them at the moment.

When Sam felt more in control of her emotional state, she pushed back from Jennifer and surprised the older girl by completely changing the focus of their girl talk session.

“Do you know why Matt dumped me?”

“Whoa,” Jennifer softly replied to gather her wits about her. After taking a small breath of air, she said, “I’ve got an inkling as to why, but I’m not a hundred percent positive, so take what I’ll tell you with a grain of salt. Okay?”

She then took a few moments to figure out how to tell Sam what she thought was going on with your now ex-boyfriend. After taking a large breath of air, Jennifer smiled at Sam and said, “Based on what Miriam Stastarzic told me, well, uh...” Jennifer saw a bit of confusion in Sam’s eyes over that unfamiliar name and changed gears slightly by saying, “ ... Miriam is the cheerleading captain, as well as a gymnast friend of mine, and um, she dated Matt for about a year, until last October.”

Sam then recognized that girl’s name and who she was from her conversation with Mike the other day in the school stairwell. “Oh yeah, she’s pretty and, uh ... stacked. Right?”

“That would be Miriam. Pretty with double Ds, “ Jennifer replied back with a smile as she put her hands under her own ‘C’ sized bosoms. “The poor girl’s grandkids will be sitting on her boobs someday, I bet.” Jennifer’s hand action and last comment caused Sam to giggle in response to her playful description of the twelfth grade cheerleader’s future life.

“I definitely won’t have that problem,” Sam added through her light laughter as she cupped her own small ‘B’ breasts. “So what did Matt’s ex-girlfriend tell you about my situation?”

“Please don’t repeat this to anyone, ‘cause I’m not totally sure if it’s true or not, but Miriam said Matt just liked dating pretty girls, but wasn’t into them romantically. She said he only felt her up a couple of times, which is just crazy when you think about it. Every guy in school would love to get their hands on her monstrous boobs, if they had the chance.” Jennifer then moved her hands out in front of Sam’s breasts and pretended to squeeze her naked boobs. “She said Matt had to be coerced into doing things like that with her. Plus, he never pressured her into, you know, giving him a blow-job or screwing her. In a nutshell, you, like Miriam was earlier, were just a decoration or arm candy to him.”

“Damn!” Sam finally said as she comprehended what her new friend had related to her. “I’ve been wrecking my brain these past few weeks, trying to figure out why Matt wouldn’t do anything to or with me, and basically he was just using me as a different kind of ‘play-doll’ ... Shit!” she added as she pounded her left fist into the carpet. “Here I was, thinking I was either too young for him or not busty enough for him, or, or maybe too rich, too high and mighty for him, or ... it really wasn’t about any of those things. Damn!”

“Based on what I’ve been told by another of his exes, you, Sammy, were exactly what he wanted: a young, pretty, rich, and well liked piece of arm-candy,” Jennifer summed up their conversation. “Because of those things, his status around school was elevated, just like it was when he dated Miriam.”

“Hum,” Sam grunted out. She then stood up in front of Jennifer and extended her hand to help her friend up and said, “I’m glad it’s over, I guess. That is one less thing I have to worry about now.” As she took a couple of steps towards her discarded sweatshirt, she asked, “Will you be upset if I put my sweatshirt back on?”

“Heavens, no,” Jennifer laughed out at Sam. “I was thinking about putting my sweater back on, too, actually.”

Sam noticed Jennifer didn’t put her bra back on prior to slipping into her sweater. As Jennifer was buttoning up the light blue top, Sam said, “I’m not going to say anything to Matt about what you told me. However, I won’t let him lead on another girl like he did with me, and your cheerleader friend.”

“Yeah, Miriam basically said that to me earlier today when she told me about you and Matt.” Both teenagers moved over to the large mirror over Sam’s dresser and worked on fluffing out their wavy medium to long locks.

As they looked at themselves and each other in the mirror, both almost simultaneously said, “You’re gorgeous, beautiful,” which caused them to burst out laughing again.

They gave each other a little hug before Jennifer stepped back and softly said, “I was this close,” as she held her thumb and finger about an inch apart, “to wanting to rip your little black pants off and get real nasty with you earlier. I just thought you should know that.”

Sam initially raised an eyebrow at Jennifer’s admission but then smiled back at her and said, “I was that close to letting you do just that. Right now, I’m kinda relieved it didn’t happen... BUT!“ she blurted out forcefully before softly adding, “I’m not opposed to something like that happening down the road.”

Jennifer let out a huge sigh of relief as she listened to Sam’s response to her earlier Sapphic desires. “Yeah, down the road, that might be nice,” she finally offered back to Samantha with a gentle smile. When Jennifer moved to where her 12-string guitar lay, she asked, “Can I hear what you’ve been working on, tonight?”

Sam’s spirits immediately perked up at Jennifer’s request. Even though her main 6- and 12-string acoustic guitars were at the high school, Sam was able to fiddle around on her dad’s old Sonic Dreadnought acoustic guitar, which was still a sweet sounding instrument. Sam walked to her work area and picked up her messy notes on the song she was writing when Jennifer called her. She also picked up the page which had almost two verses and the chorus of a song finished.

“Would you like to see the song idea page first, or this song, which I’m about two-thirds done with right now?”

“I uh, think I’d like to hear what you have done first, and maybe I can help you with it, if you need an idea or two,” Jennifer replied as she lifted the shoulder strap of her 12-string over her head. “Do you have the music to that song or just the lyrics?”

“Just the lyrics are written down, but I kinda have the music up here,” Sam replied and pointed to her forehead. “It’s pretty basic music so it will need a lot of work to get play worthy.”

“Alright, girlfriend, let’s see and hear what you’ve got,” Jennifer said as she came and sat down on the carpet, about six feet from Sam, who was now sitting on an armless, swivel chair. “Do you have a title for this yet?”

“Nope. Just a couple of verses and a working chorus.” Sam strummed her dad’s guitar to get a feel for the sound once more and then began lightly picking at the strings. She smiled at Jennifer as she began to softly sing.

(Note: This is the Eagles’ song, Love Will Keep Us Alive from their Hell Freezes Over album. Again, I’m not attempting to give credit to any real, or fictional, story character. This is pure ‘Eagles’ material.)

“I was standing,
All alone against the world outside.
You were searching,
For a place to hide.
Lost and lonely,
Now you’ve given me the will to survive.
When we’re hungry,
is novel girl-girl experience.

“I know I’m not a ‘LESBIAN’ or anything because I really like being with guys ... but, uh, something with you just clicked in my head as you played that song.”

The older brunette then leaned over to her emotionally conflicted friend and gave her another medium tension hug. With Sam’s head on her bare shoulder and her chin on the upper part of her naked breast, Jennifer felt a calming peace within her that told her all would be well with Samantha and their new and exciting relationship path.

“I’m kinda, I feel good but ... just confused,” Sam softly whispered as she rested on Jennifer’s shoulder.

The feel of her small breasts on the older girl’s stomach stirred her emotions up again but her mental training in the martial arts helped her focus on the relevant, not just the emotional feelings at that time. Both girls seemed to appreciate the calming effect their bare breasted hug had provided each of them at the moment.

When Sam felt more in control of her emotional state, she pushed back from Jennifer and surprised the older girl by completely changing the focus of their girl talk session.

“Do you know why Matt dumped me?”

“Whoa,” Jennifer softly replied to gather her wits about her. After taking a small breath of air, she said, “I’ve got an inkling as to why, but I’m not a hundred percent positive, so take what I’ll tell you with a grain of salt. Okay?”

She then took a few moments to figure out how to tell Sam what she thought was going on with your now ex-boyfriend. After taking a large breath of air, Jennifer smiled at Sam and said, “Based on what Miriam Stastarzic told me, well, uh...” Jennifer saw a bit of confusion in Sam’s eyes over that unfamiliar name and changed gears slightly by saying, “ ... Miriam is the cheerleading captain, as well as a gymnast friend of mine, and um, she dated Matt for about a year, until last October.”

Sam then recognized that girl’s name and who she was from her conversation with Mike the other day in the school stairwell. “Oh yeah, she’s pretty and, uh ... stacked. Right?”

“That would be Miriam. Pretty with double Ds, “ Jennifer replied back with a smile as she put her hands under her own ‘C’ sized bosoms. “The poor girl’s grandkids will be sitting on her boobs someday, I bet.” Jennifer’s hand action and last comment caused Sam to giggle in response to her playful description of the twelfth grade cheerleader’s future life.

“I definitely won’t have that problem,” Sam added through her light laughter as she cupped her own small ‘B’ breasts. “So what did Matt’s ex-girlfriend tell you about my situation?”

“Please don’t repeat this to anyone, ‘cause I’m not totally sure if it’s true or not, but Miriam said Matt just liked dating pretty girls, but wasn’t into them romantically. She said he only felt her up a couple of times, which is just crazy when you think about it. Every guy in school would love to get their hands on her monstrous boobs, if they had the chance.” Jennifer then moved her hands out in front of Sam’s breasts and pretended to squeeze her naked boobs. “She said Matt had to be coerced into doing things like that with her. Plus, he never pressured her into, you know, giving him a blow-job or screwing her. In a nutshell, you, like Miriam was earlier, were just a decoration or arm candy to him.”

“Damn!” Sam finally said as she comprehended what her new friend had related to her. “I’ve been wrecking my brain these past few weeks, trying to figure out why Matt wouldn’t do anything to or with me, and basically he was just using me as a different kind of ‘play-doll’ ... Shit!” she added as she pounded her left fist into the carpet. “Here I was, thinking I was either too young for him or not busty enough for him, or, or maybe too rich, too high and mighty for him, or ... it really wasn’t about any of those things. Damn!”

“Based on what I’ve been told by another of his exes, you, Sammy, were exactly what he wanted: a young, pretty, rich, and well liked piece of arm-candy,” Jennifer summed up their conversation. “Because of those things, his status around school was elevated, just like it was when he dated Miriam.”

“Hum,” Sam grunted out. She then stood up in front of Jennifer and extended her hand to help her friend up and said, “I’m glad it’s over, I guess. That is one less thing I have to worry about now.” As she took a couple of steps towards her discarded sweatshirt, she asked, “Will you be upset if I put my sweatshirt back on?”

“Heavens, no,” Jennifer laughed out at Sam. “I was thinking about putting my sweater back on, too, actually.”

Sam noticed Jennifer didn’t put her bra back on prior to slipping into her sweater. As Jennifer was buttoning up the light blue top, Sam said, “I’m not going to say anything to Matt about what you told me. However, I won’t let him lead on another girl like he did with me, and your cheerleader friend.”

“Yeah, Miriam basically said that to me earlier today when she told me about you and Matt.” Both teenagers moved over to the large mirror over Sam’s dresser and worked on fluffing out their wavy medium to long locks.

As they looked at themselves and each other in the mirror, both almost simultaneously said, “You’re gorgeous, beautiful,” which caused them to burst out laughing again.

They gave each other a little hug before Jennifer stepped back and softly said, “I was this close,” as she held her thumb and finger about an inch apart, “to wanting to rip your little black pants off and get real nasty with you earlier. I just thought you should know that.”

Sam initially raised an eyebrow at Jennifer’s admission but then smiled back at her and said, “I was that close to letting you do just that. Right now, I’m kinda relieved it didn’t happen... BUT!“ she blurted out forcefully before softly adding, “I’m not opposed to something like that happening down the road.”

Jennifer let out a huge sigh of relief as she listened to Sam’s response to her earlier Sapphic desires. “Yeah, down the road, that might be nice,” she finally offered back to Samantha with a gentle smile. When Jennifer moved to where her 12-string guitar lay, she asked, “Can I hear what you’ve been working on, tonight?”

Sam’s spirits immediately perked up at Jennifer’s request. Even though her main 6- and 12-string acoustic guitars were at the high school, Sam was able to fiddle around on her dad’s old Sonic Dreadnought acoustic guitar, which was still a sweet sounding instrument. Sam walked to her work area and picked up her messy notes on the song she was writing when Jennifer called her. She also picked up the page which had almost two verses and the chorus of a song finished.

“Would you like to see the song idea page first, or this song, which I’m about two-thirds done with right now?”

“I uh, think I’d like to hear what you have done first, and maybe I can help you with it, if you need an idea or two,” Jennifer replied as she lifted the shoulder strap of her 12-string over her head. “Do you have the music to that song or just the lyrics?”

“Just the lyrics are written down, but I kinda have the music up here,” Sam replied and pointed to her forehead. “It’s pretty basic music so it will need a lot of work to get play worthy.”

“Alright, girlfriend, let’s see and hear what you’ve got,” Jennifer said as she came and sat down on the carpet, about six feet from Sam, who was now sitting on an armless, swivel chair. “Do you have a title for this yet?”

“Nope. Just a couple of verses and a working chorus.” Sam strummed her dad’s guitar to get a feel for the sound once more and then began lightly picking at the strings. She smiled at Jennifer as she began to softly sing.

(Note: This is the Eagles’ song, Love Will Keep Us Alive from their Hell Freezes Over album. Again, I’m not attempting to give credit to any real, or fictional, story character. This is pure ‘Eagles’ material.)

I was standing,

All alone against the world outside.

You were searching,

For a place to hide.

Lost and lonely,

Now you’ve given me the will to survive.

When we’re hungry,

Love will keep us alive.

Jennifer had closed her eyes as she listened to Sam softly strum her guitar and gracefully sing those few lines.

When Sam stopped after those eight brief lines, she said, “That phrase, ‘When we’re hungry, love will keep us alive’ is the, uh, the main theme of the song. What do you think so far?”

“It sounds beautiful. Your voice accentuates the key words and your modulating of ‘hi-hi-ide’ filled the soft music perfectly. Do you have any more lyrics written?”

Sam smiled at Jennifer’s brief critique. She remembered how spot on she was with her critique of her extra credit song in class on Friday. Sam then shook her auburn locks affirmatively at her friend’s question about having additional lyrics.

She once more began to play the song on her acoustic guitar and started singing from the beginning. After repeating those first eight lines, Sam continued with:

Don’t you worry,

Sometimes you’ve just got to let it slide.

The world is changing,

Right before your eyes.

Now that I’ve found love

There’s no more emptiness inside

When we’re hungry,

Love will keep us alive.

Jennifer kept her eyes open for these few lines and watched Sam’s facial expression as she sang those lyrics. She noticed that Sam cringed once or twice when she sang certain words, and she also felt like something was amiss. The lyrics were good but just didn’t quite capture the flavor of the song’s intent.

When Sam finished playing after that second-eight line performance, she commented, “I like the first part of the song, but uh, in that second verse, something just...”

“I was just thinking that...” Jennifer nervously chimed in on Sam’s statement. “ ... as I watched you, you sorta wrinkled your mouth up some on uh, the uh, second line of that verse? Just uh, sing that out again as you have it written.”

Sam wrinkled up her nose in thought as she listened to Jenn’s words and then smiled out as she simply sang.

Don’t you worry,

Sometimes you’ve just got to let it slide.”

She watched Jennifer’s eyes focus off into space as she sang those lines, and she realized something was indeed off or just not right with her phrasing of those lines.

When Jennifer refocused her attention back onto Sam’s neutral looking face from her mental rehashing of those lines, she smiled and said, “Who are often the biggest, craziest worriers out there?”

Sam simply shrugged her shoulders and shook her head negatively, as she had no clue where Jennifer was heading with this line of thought.

Jennifer paused for another moment before she blurted out, “Gamblers! Gamblers, Sam, gamblers are always worried about losing the shirt off their backs. Now, instead of using your wording of ‘let it slide‘, what do you think of about changing it to a gambling phrase, we simply change ‘slide’ to ‘ride’?” Jennifer paused once more before she sang out:

Don’t you worry,

Sometimes you’ve just got to let it RIDE.”

Sam’s expression slowly changed from her previous detached look to a more chipper expression. Jennifer was waiting for Sam’s opinion with baited breathe, as her knees bounced up and down in her ‘Indian-style’ sitting position.

Sam finally turned her attention fully on Jennifer and said, “I really like that change. I didn’t think of gamblers as I wrote that, but I definitely like the phrase ‘let it ride’, more than ‘let it slide.’ Yeah, Jenn, I like that little change.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.