After the Energists: Rebooted Teen Years
Chapter 16: Head Games

Copyright© 2014 by AL-Canadian

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 16: Head Games - After helping the Energists with their transition to their new world and body orientation, Mike is given the opportunity to relive his life with the slim chance of returning to his previous timeline. This is how his second chance at living through high school turns out. If you haven't read the first two books in this series, you may not pickup on all the details and references in this story.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   School   Sports   Science Fiction   DoOver   Time Travel   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Slow  

Loading Bay, Prince Andrew Elementary, North of Bryanston

11:44pm, Friday, February 16, 1979

“You’re sure you’re alright?” Lynette repeated.

I stared at her while I contemplated the unbelievable ramifications of my grand epiphany. I gave my head one final shake with the hope of driving that atomic bomb-like revelation from my mind, but I had no such luck.

“Talk to me, please!” she said with some urgency.

Before I replied to the pensive, shivering beauty beside me, I made doubly sure to think through my words very carefully as this disclosure could easily blow up on both sides of this new proverbial relationship fence with Lynette. When I saw her majorly shiver and squeeze her nearly naked body into a tight ball, I saw a possible avenue to delay this discussion until a more suitable and less sexually charged environment was afforded us.

“I’m really fine, Lynette, thank you,” I replied as I reached over and put my right hand on her left knee. As much as I loved seeing the newness of her bare beautiful breasts with her hard, puffy nipples and slick pussy, I said, “You should really pull up your top, and put your jacket back on so you won’t freeze to death with your sweaty body.”

Lynette still was staring me down, and made no attempt to cover her shivering body up, so I basically begged and bargained with her to cover up. “I promise to tell you everything, if you will put some clothes on. I don’t want you to get chilled and sick out here, especially with YOUR big volleyball game, tomorrow.”

That seemed to do the trick as she dropped her arms from around her bent knees and pulled up her black halter top over her full breasts. Lynette then asked, “Can you reach over into the back seat and grab my jacket, please?”

I quickly twisted around on the blanket, snagged her jacket and spread it out over her bare legs. I settled back onto the front bench seat and was greeted with a semi-defiant look on Lynette’s face. She repositioned her arms around her jacket covered bent knees and simply said, “So?”

I turned to glance at the digital clock on the car’s dashboard and saw it was 11:46pm. I then said, “I’ll tell you everything as you get dressed. If we don’t get a move on it, you might not make it home before your ‘absolute curfew’ time.”

“Michael!” she loudly said as she sat stock still staring at me. “I don’t care about that right now, and THAT wasn’t in our deal.” I could see the fire in her eyes now as she glared at me.

“Okay, but please uh, why don’t you pull your sweat pants over your legs and butt, and slip your jacket on. You still have a ton of bare, damp skin exposed, and I’d never forgive myself, if you get sick after such an amazingly wonderful night.” I guessed my ‘amazingly wonderful’ comment touched her soul as she slowly turned and grabbed her gym bag that was against the driver’s door.

As I pulled my slacks up over my butt, I saw Lynette dig out her black sweatpants from her bag. When she pulled her jacket off her bare legs, I got one final view of Lynette’s incredible, fleshy pussy as she shifted around to get her fleece pants over her long, lean legs. With her lovely stems covered in black fleece, she then wrapped her Carolina blue, Columbia jacket over her bare shoulders.

When she picked up her bustier and thong panty to put in her gym bag, I couldn’t help myself and said, “That is the prettiest set of lingerie I’ve ever seen. You were undeniably smashing in them.”

“Thank you,” she smiled as she tucked them into her gym bag. When she turned back to me, she added, “But don’t think that compliment will get you out of your promise. Now talk!”

I laughed at her words and said, “Start the car up, and I’ll explain things as it warms up. Okay?” She simply nodded and reached to crank the engine. Lynette turned the heat dial to hot, before she lowered the radio’s volume, and then pivoted on her butt to face me.

I ran my right hand over my sticky chin and down my neck as I gathered my thoughts about how to speak to her. That motion also helped to refocus Lynette’s brooding mind back to our extremely pleasurable first sexual encounter. When I brought my right hand up to my mouth, I first sniffed and then licked the sticky, thin film of her female juices from my fingers.

As I hoped, Lynette’s spirits slowly changed as a small smirk crept across her meditative face as she watched me savor both the taste and smell of her sexual excitement. That smirk changed to an all-out grin, colored with a ting of red, when I asked, “Hum, just how did this wonderful sticky fluid get onto my lower face, and neck?”

Lynette lowered her blushing head and rested her chin on her knees as she angled her eyes towards the back seat. I reached over to her innocent face and lightly stroked my left fingertips over her eyebrows a few times before I simply touched her cute button nose. That reconnected her eyes with mine and we shared a lovely, non-verbal connection.

With her no longer pensive or upset, I softly said, “You are truly an almost one-of-a-kind girl, Lynette. Yes, there are a lot of physically beautiful girls out there like you. However, in all my past uh ... our future,” I slightly chuckled at that combination of times, “I’ve rarely seen or known any girl with all your uniquely exquisite characteristics.”

Lynette initially squinted her eyes at me as she processed my ‘almost one-of-a-kind‘ opening description. Fortunately, she quickly got past that depiction and smiled graciously as I paid her that last accolade.

“You, Lynette ... are one of the two girls I’ve been with that can apparently, truly experience complete sexual satisfaction. You are able to free your body and soul as you reach that ultimate pleasure.” I gently placed my left hand on the right side of her face and lightly stroked her cheek as I softly asked, “Be honest with me, and tell me if you orgasm when you masturbate, and do you get real wet down in your pussy?”

Lynette was glowing as I softly rubbed her cheek and relayed my insights about her ability to completely let go of herself during our sexual get-together. I then saw her suck in a large volume of air and hold it for a moment when I surprised her with those highly personal and intimate questions. Her cheeks puffed out as she tilted her head slightly into my gentle, caressing fingers.

As she slowly exhaled, she softly replied, “I um, I have some pretty good orgasms when I play with myself. If I ... if I use the, uh, the blue vibrator my mom got me, I usually cum pretty hard, and uh, I can get real w-wet during those times.”

I learned two pleasantly surprising things during her very honest answer to my questions. First, Lynette didn’t attempt to stall or balk as she revealed such intimate knowledge of her private sexual activities. Even those few hesitations in her voice weren’t designed to delay or limit her sharing of this privileged information. That showed she was more comfortable with her sexuality than I thought she would be.

Secondly, the revelation that Lynette’s mother provided her teenage daughter with a wonderful sexual toy was astounding. This piece of information let me know that Lynette’s parents, or her mother at least, weren’t as prudish or sexually repressed as I thought most parents were during my previous journey through my teenage years.

Because Lynette revealed so much of herself in those two sentences, I knew I couldn’t hold anything back from her, and vowed right then to tell her everything about my stunning new exposé involving her and the one absolute but futuristic love of my life, Kaleigh Plyer. However, I knew that tonight, right here, right now, wasn’t the time or place for such a mystifying and complex disclosure.

I kept an understanding smile on my face as Lynette revealed some of her personal information, and while I processed everything about her words with my background knowledge.

When she began to furl her forehead, I winked at her and whispered, “Thank you for sharing all that with me, baby.” Lynette relaxed her face once more as she came to realize I wasn’t going to make fun or embarrass her over her very personal declaration.

I barely touched her cheek with my left fingertips as I continued, “Because I thought, and now know that you get extremely wet when you’re sexually aroused, it will help you understand how all this,” I ran my right hand over my chin, upper neck and polo collar, “just happened.”

Her thin right eyebrow rose up slightly as she tried to tie together her private disclosure to me with my sticky chin, neck and shirt collar.

“How ... I don’t understand how you, how my...” she started to stammer out before I stopped, interrupted her questions.

“Baby,” I soothingly whispered as I slid my left fingers around to her troubled, pouting lips. “I just told you that you have several exquisitely unique characteristics. Well...”

I paused to make sure I related this in the most straightforward manner possible for her ingenuous brain to comprehend, because she had already shown that she could respond with a self-disparaging mindset. I also decided I better relate this action to her other uniquely beautiful body characteristics.

“ ... Similar to your distinctive, adorable puffy nipples and your splendidly long, thick pussy lips, YOU, my precious beauty, have an amazing ability to free your body’s inhibitions when you orgasm. Because of this rare and exceptional capability, your pussy can forcefully squirt out some of your female juices as you become overwhelmed during your powerful orgasms. That Lynette ... is a rare and wonderful ability, which I’ve only experienced with one other person. And ... I absolutely need you to believe that I utterly love that about you.”

Lynette looked stunned as she tried to comprehend what I just said. She tilted her head down between her knees as she rocked from side to side. I put my hand on the back of her head and lightly fidgeted with her red scrunchy and pony-tail as she quietly worked through my crazy sounding explanation.

Without lifting her head up from between her legs, I heard her softly ask, “All these unique things about me, you ... you really like them? You just aren’t saying that, those things, ta-to spare my feelings, are you?”

I ran my fingers through her dark blonde pony-tail and gave it a little tug prior to replying, “I definitely like ... heck, my little Volcano girl, I really love all of your distinctive physical traits.”

As she slowly lifted her head up towards me, I saw that STAR-like sparkle in her eyes, even as her face revealed she wasn’t one hundred percent onboard with everything I just told her. However, seeing the pure innocence, matched with the powerful sensuality in her face, I knew I had to let her know that she was a truly extra-special girl. In addition, a calming peace washed over me as I felt like Lynette was proof that all things would turn out for the best with my ‘rebooted’ teenage life.

“So, what other guys and a few girls thought was ugly, weird or girlish, you’re okay with?” she softly asked as I smiled back at her ingenuous face. “And I really did that to your face and neck?” Lynette gently reached over to my chin with her right hand and lightly traced her fingers down along my sticky neck to my shirt opening.

“Yes, and you sure did,” I replied to her two questions. I turned my head towards the front window as I was enjoying her soft caresses along my neck and collar bones right now.

With the car now toasty warm again, I suddenly noticed that it was 11:59pm, which meant Lynette would be cutting it real close to her ‘absolute curfew’ of 12:30am on getting home to Komoka.

“Shit,” I lowly exclaimed which definitely got Lynette’s attention, causing her to jump and pull her hand from my shoulder.

“What is it, Mike?”

“You’re going to be rushed now to get home by twelve-thirty, baby,” I said as I pointed to the dashboard clock.

Lynette scurried around and tossed her gym bag into the back seat as she positioned herself behind the steering wheel. As we started to pull out from the hidden loading bay area, Lynette said, “If I’m late, I’m sure I can explain why to my mom, and it’ll be okay.”

“Why will your mom be good with it?” I asked.

“If I tell her that you and me got in this amazing discussion about my body issues, which she and I have talked about on previous occasions, especially after I came home bawling my eyes out a few times. I’m sure she’ll understand why I might be a touch late.” Lynette appeared to calm down some as she explained this to me.

As she pulled out onto the concession road from Prince Andrew Elementary, she asked, “Turn right at the stop sign?”

“Yes, Ma’am,” I replied, “my place is on the right before we get to the BP station.” I was processing Lynette’s explanation and how understanding and close her mother appeared to be with Lynette.

Lynette turned right onto the deserted country road. She must have read my mind at that point because she said, “My mom and I are almost like best friends at times. She just turned thirty seven last Saturday.” She then blew my socks off once more with, “She said her boobs and nipples used to be puffy like mine but breast feeding me and my sister took care of that look.” Lynette turned her head towards me when I coughed out in surprise at hearing her describe her mother’s boobs.

“Dang, Lynette, I guess you and your mom are pretty close, huh?” I replied. “Hopefully, she’ll understand if you’re a few minutes late.” When she started to slow down as we came into Bryanston, I added, “I’m at the big brick house on the right. Paul and Cathy live next door in the white house, this side of my castle.”

“Do I just pull in front?” she asked as we approached my large house. “Cathy’s house is cute, but lordy ... your place really is huge!”

“Yeah, that’s good,” I said as she pulled her car off the road and partly onto the sidewalk. “My house used to be that closed church’s rectory house.” I pointed to the light yellow bricked building just down the sidewalk from her car. “It still seems a little small with my three brothers and older sister.”

After Lynette put the car in park, she turned and leaned slightly over towards me. I easily leaned into her and we shared on final good night kiss before I pulled away. Just as I said, “Please get home carefully, and don’t speed,” I felt an energy bubble surrounding us and my computer materialized on the dash in front of us. Neither of us was surprised by this appearance and we both scanned the display to see what the message from the Energists would say.

We read, ‘We are not able to completely stop time as Ms. Robertson travels further away from you, but we can slow its passage enough for her to travel at normal driving speeds and make it home in 52.4% of the normal amount of time.

I either read a tad faster than Lynette or understood the message quicker as I shouted, “Hell yes!” and clapped my hands together when I realized she would beat her 12:30am curfew with ten plus minutes to spare.

“Oh man. That’s uh, is great,” Lynette commented after my little outburst. “I can drive at a safe speed, and not worry about a ticket or being late.”

She leaned back over and we shared a longer, passionate kiss. When we heard a ‘beep’ from my computer, we looked and saw this, ‘Don’t press your luck with the time. Ha ha!

“Were they always this funny?” Lynette asked as she smiled at their message.

“No, not at first. They were quick learners, though, and picked up a few of our human characteristics, like humor,” I replied. I then smiled at her and said, “I’ll see you tomorrow at your volleyball game, and unless you hear otherwise, I’ll be able ride with you afterwards to the post-game party ... and then...”

“ ... to my place ... without my parents around!” Lynette enthusiastically interrupted me. She leaned over to give me a final quick peck on the lips and said, “I gotta go.”

As I opened the passenger door, I smiled back at her and said, “I really enjoyed, tonight,” as I slipped out of the car.

“So did I ... more than I could have imagined! See you tomorrow, Mike.”

“Bye, my little Volcano,” I said as I gently slammed the door shut.

I faintly heard her quizzically say, “Volcano?” as I stood outside her car. I shooed her on her way and watched as she pulled back out onto Highbury Ave. I waved at her and saw the outline of her waving arm as I turned to walk towards my house.

Damn, Michael,’ I though as I walked up my front porch steps. ‘Lynette could be Kaleigh’s twin sister, a younger version of Kaleigh, but damn, she’s nearly identical in every way imaginable.‘ Thankfully, the front door was unlocked when I tried it, so I didn’t have to hunt out the hidden key.

I made a beeline to the bathroom to both remove my ‘soiled’ polo shirt and then to wash my face, chest and hands. I heard a noise from the kitchen as I started to dry myself with a hand towel and walked out towards the sound.

“You still up, little bro?” Patt asked as I saw him pulling the milk jug from the fridge.

“Yeah, I just got in a few minutes ago. You?”

“I got home about fifteen minutes ago, after I dropped MaryAnn off at her house,” my brother replied. “We might be getting back together, maybe.”

“Good ... I think,” I commented as I reached into the fridge for the water pitcher. “You had a good time with her at the dance, then?”

“Yeah, we did. She called home and said I’d give her a ride after I played that song with you. We had fun, me and her, and uh, us two up on the stage, right?”

“We sure did,” I replied as I snagged a plastic tumbler from the cabinet and poured a glass of cold water. “Lynette and I also had a good time afterwards. Don’t ask, but we had fun.”

“Alright, Bro. I’m going to watch TV for a bit before hitting the sack,” Patt said as he smacked me on the shoulder and headed for the living room.

“I’m off to bed,” I said with a yawn. “Today was pretty exhausting.”

“You did well, tonight. Both in your game and with your new band,” he commented as I walked past him. “I know it’s not your fault that others notice you more than me at school, so uh, I guess I’m happy for you.”

“Thanks, man,” I said to him with a smile, “that means a lot to me. I hope you and MaryAnn reconnect. I always thought you two were good together. Night.”

“Good night.”


5:14pm, Saturday, February 17, 1997

Thames Hall Gym, University of Western Ontario

Lynette was about to serve for the County Championship, when she saw MaryAnn, her injured teammate ready to sub into the game for her. At that point, the Medway fans in the wooden bleachers erupted in applause and foot stomping noise as they watched MaryAnn Ryan hobble up and enter the volleyball match with the Cowboys up 1-0, and leading 14-5 in the second set.

(Note: In 1979, volleyball used the ‘Side-out’ scoring system instead of today’s ‘Rally’ scoring system, thus sets were won with 15 points instead of 25 points.)

My girlfriend quickly ran over to MaryAnn, gave her a big hug, and handed the volleyball to her before moving beside her standing, cheering teammates at the bench.

Ms. Jacket, the girls’ volleyball coach decided to let her injured, grade 13 player, serve for the championship. Prior to MaryAnn entering the game, I heard Coach Jacket tell her as she stood beside her injured player.

“Hit one of your floaters at Number 12, and hopefully that will end it. However, simply stay out of the way if they are able to return or attack us. Understood? Can you do that?”

“Yes, Coach,” MaryAnn replied before limping to the substitution area, and then to the back service area after getting the ball from her jubilant young replacement setter, Lynette.

The noise within Thames Hall was deafening as we watched MaryAnn’s floater serve dance and dart its way towards Strathroy’s ‘12’. That poor Strathroy girl shanked her fifth or sixth serve-receive in today’s match. When the ball ended up over the Saints’ bench, all of the Cowgirl players raced over to MaryAnn’s location, and celebrated their third straight Middlesex County Championship around their injured co-captain.

Both Lynette and MaryAnn had tears of joy in their eyes as they received congratulatory hugs from Ms. Jacket and Mr. Vickers, their assistant coach.

When Lynette finally turned to find me, I was going crazy with my friends and gave her BIG thumbs up signal, while yelling down to her, “I TOLD YOU SO!

After Lynette moved to the rear of her team’s handshake line behind MaryAnn, she must have finally realized how amazingly well she played in this championship, because she lifted both of her hands up to her face as she squatted down and cried. Coach Jacket had to go over to her and help her up just before the first Strathroy player approached to shake her hand.

The Strathroy coach took a few moments to talk with Lynette after all his players had finished with this show of sportsmanship. Lynette smiled and laughed a few times as she chatted with the opposing coach. I loved watching her talk with their coach as she meekly smiled and wiped a few of her happy tears from her eyes.

She gave the Saints’ coach a quick, final handshake and hustled back to her teammates as we heard the County’s Athletic Commissioner announce over the PA system, “It is my pleasure to present, for the third year in a row, the Middlesex County senior girls’ volleyball trophy to Coach Jacket and her Medway Cowboy players.”

All the girls but MaryAnn and Lynette ran screaming over towards the Athletic Commissioner (AC) and took a hold of the three foot tall trophy. I watched as Lynette took MaryAnn’s right arm and placed it around her neck to help her older teammate hobble towards the crazy group celebration. Seeing Lynette do this for her injured teammate really tugged at my heart strings, and this only added to my knowledge of, and feelings for my young girlfriend.

After a few moments of craziness, as things settled down around the championship trophy, I was surprised to hear the AC announce, “For the first time, today, we have decided to award an MVP, most valuable player in this championship game.”

The crowd quieted down a little at those words. When he started to announce the winner, the once raucous Hall became eerily quiet.

“The winner of the inaugural Championship Game MVP award is ... from Medway, obviously ... Lynette Robertson!”

Once more, my blonde girlfriend squatted down and held her face with her hands in disbelief as her teammates crowded around her, and finally pushed her out to go accept her well-deserved MVP plaque.

I went berserk with excitement and pride in the bleachers as I watched my teary, but grinning girlfriend go and collect her MVP award.

When I saw her looking at me, I yelled out, “You’re the BEST, Volcano! You’re the BEST!

Her sweat soaked face blushed some at my words, and she had to wipe a few more tears from her eyes as she walked back to her teammates with her hardware.

With a good portion of the crowd now gone, I watched from about twenty feet away as Lynette’s mom, dad and eighth grade sister, Jessica all talked and loved on their MVP daughter and sister. Anyone could definitely tell where Lynette got both her beautiful looks and athletic build from by looking at her parents. Her mother, Dillon looked like a shorter and younger version of actress Linda Evans, but with golden, wavy tresses instead of Evans’ sandy blonde hair. Lynette’s father, Gary, was at least six foot-three, and lanky, with dark brown hair.

I turned away from Lynette’s family gathering for a moment when I heard my brother Patt call out, “See you at the party, Mike,” as he walked beside MaryAnn Ryan, who was now back to using her crutches.

“Sure thing,” I fired back as they neared the main exit from Thames Hall gymnasium. When I turned around, I saw Lynette pointing in my direction for her parents and younger sister. I then started to close the short distance between myself and her family.

Lynette was so amped up, that she took about three quick steps and jumped sideways into my arms as she cried out, “We won, Mike, we won!”

“Yes, you did, and you really deserved that MVP award, because you were simply magnificent filling in for MaryAnn!” I said as I caught her flying body and spun around to dissipate some of the momentum generated by her crazy flying leap.

“I can’t believe I played that well. Strathroy’s coach told me I should try out for London’s Under 17 volleyball team this summer. He’ll be an assistant coach on it, and he told me I would have a great chance of making that team!”

“Super,” I said as I pulled her supine body tight to my upper chest. “I was wondering what you two were talking about after shaking his hand. I’m so happy for you.”

“And this strong young man had better be Mike, yes?” Lynette’s mom asked as they came along side of us.

“Mom, Dad, this is my boyfriend, Mike, Mike Nevins. He’s uh, the boy I told you about ... who sings and plays guitar in the band I played with last night. Mike also started his first basketball game, and played very well last night.”

“It’s nice to meet you, Mike,” Mrs. Robertson said with a smile as I slowly lowered her oldest daughter back down to the hardwood floor. I quickly wiped my hand, which was sweaty from carrying Lynette’s drenched body, on my blue jeans and then offered it to the beautiful lady as she continued. “Lynette has told me a fair bit about you these past few evenings. I’m just glad you’re not the typical long, haired kind of rock-star, after hearing how you ‘rocked the house‘ last night.”

“It is nice to meet you, again, Mrs. Robertson. And my dad would either kill me if I tried to grow my hair much longer than it is now, or he would simply cut it as I slept,” I replied to Mrs. Robertson, which caused her to grin slightly.

“Yeah, Mike’s dad runs several hair styling businesses, and he’s just now getting to have a longer, more stylized haircut,” Lynette chimed in with a laugh. “You should have seen him last year at the start of ninth grade. You’d have thought he was a military child.”

After shaking Lynette’s mother’s dainty hand, I quickly reached out for her dad’s big, strong hand.

“It’s nice to meet you, Mr. Robertson. I believe I’ve met you and your wife before at one of Lynette’s basketball games, last fall.”

Lynette’s dad gave me a firm hand shake and replied, “I think you are right. Didn’t you introduce us to this young man, Lynette, after the um, your North Middlesex game?”

“I might have, Daddy,” Lynette replied with a smile. She then wrapped her sweaty arm around my waist and said, “If I did, it was only because I was wishing he was my boyfriend, at that time.”

I looked down at Lynette with a touch of confusion in my face after hearing that last statement. She squeezed me tight and gently reminded me with, “You-CCH.” That did the trick as I recalled her words from a couple of days ago, and nodded back at her.

“Are you going to introduce me?” Lynette’s younger sister asked in a sweet girlish voice as she rocked back and forth on her feet beside her dad.

“Oh, sorry, squirt,” Lynette offered and then said, “Mike, this is my thirteen-year-old sister Jessica. Jessie, this is my boyfriend, Mike.”

“It’s nice to meet you, Jessie,” I said to the petite honey blonde haired girl. “Are you going to play sports, and music like Lynette?”

“I’m playing basketball at Kilworth Elementary, but I think softball will be my main sport. I’m getting pitching lessons, now, and I also play shortstop,” Jessica prattled off in response to my inquiry.

“Those are two of the most important positions in softball,” I responded to the smiling girl.

“Sorry to interrupt here, but, Lynette, are you going to take a shower downstairs before you go to the team party?” Mrs. Robertson asked her oldest daughter. “If you are, we’re going to say our good-byes here, because we’ve got a good drive ahead of us down to Guelph. If not, we’ll wait for you to quickly change and then walk out with you and Mike.”

“I was planning on showering here, because I’m pretty grungy,” Lynette replied to her mother’s question, while running her right hand down her sweaty right thigh.

“Okay, dear,” her mother said as Lynette stepped away from me, towards her mom and dad. “You played really, really well, today, and I’m very proud of you. Have a good time tonight, but just remember not to drink at this party, and then drive, okay?” Mrs. Robertson smiled at her daughter. She then stared up at me for a moment, before she raised her right eyebrow for a moment and then barely winked at me.

“You know I’m a coke on the rocks girl, Mom,” Lynette replied to her mom’s cautionary warning about drinking and driving.

“Keep an eye on her for us, Mike, would you?” Mr. Robertson then said as he gave his eldest daughter a gentle hug. “You played well today, Lynn-Bear. I’m real proud of you, too.”

“Thanks, Daddy,” Lynette said as she craned her neck to smile up at her father’s face. “Say hi to Grandma R for me, and tell Aunt Dianne, Happy Birthday.”

“We will. You two be safe tonight,” her mother said as she took her husband’s hand and headed for the gymnasium exit. “We love you, Lynette, and it was nice to meet you again, Mike.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.