After the Energists: Rebooted Teen Years - Cover

After the Energists: Rebooted Teen Years

Copyright© 2014 by AL-Canadian

Chapter 15: Paradise by the Dashboard Lights

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 15: Paradise by the Dashboard Lights - After helping the Energists with their transition to their new world and body orientation, Mike is given the opportunity to relive his life with the slim chance of returning to his previous timeline. This is how his second chance at living through high school turns out. If you haven't read the first two books in this series, you may not pickup on all the details and references in this story.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   School   Sports   Science Fiction   DoOver   Time Travel   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Slow  

Medway High School Parking Lot

10:05pm, Friday, February 16, 1979

“Man, I wished this car would heat up fast, it’s freezing out here,” Lynette said as she started the engine.

“What, it doesn’t heat up as fast as you do?” I asked and ran my hand over her fishnet stocking covered right thigh. When my hand slide just under the edge of her black hounds-tooth skirt, I added, “I’m guessing you’ll be asking that these windows be rolled down some in a little while, after things heat up in here.”

“Stop that, Mike!” she called out and slapped my wrist as my fingertips lightly touched the soft bare skin above her fishnets. “We’ve got to get going, and I need to focus on driving for the moment.”

I slowly pulled my hand from under her skirt and gave a fake little pout with my lower lip before I smiled back at her as she drove out of the parking lot. “I’m glad to see you have a blanket over these vinyl seats, or our butts would freeze, right now,” I said as I ran my fingers over the thick, soft material.

When we reached Medway Road out in front of the school, I had her turn right. We saw that Sam, then Matt’s headlights faded as they turned left at the front of our school. As Lynette accelerated out of the school zone, I heard, “Is this radio station good for you?” as we listened to what sounded like an ELO song.

I saw the dial was set to FM 96, so I simply replied, “Sounds good.” The volume wasn’t too high, which allowed us to talk normally as she looked out the front window.

As Lynette drove towards Highbury Ave. North, we both discussed how we did tonight up on the stage. When she came to the stop sign, I prompted her to turn left onto Highbury, and then to keep on truckin’ ‘till I said to turn. With her car now purring along at 60mph, she gently picked my right hand up and returned it to her black, fishnet stocking encased leg. “I liked it when you rubbed on my leg earlier, but just try not to go too high up ... while I’m driving.” She glanced over at me with a sly smile after she added that clear qualifier to her request.

“Sure thing, Robber,” I replied as I shifted around more in the front seat to nearly face my beautiful girlfriend. I then started to lightly squeeze her strong thigh muscles from her above her kneecap to the edge of her black skirt. “Is that good?” I asked. Her soft moan and slight nod simply confirmed what I basically already knew.

After we passed three concession roads, Lynette softly asked, “Are uh, we going to go somewhere private first, or am I... ?”

“I’ll direct you to a private spot, my brother John told me about when he was in high school, if you’d like,” I replied without really needing to hear the last part of her question. “What time do you need to be home?”

“Midnight, 12:30 at the absolute latest,” Lynette said and started to point at the car’s radio. “It’s just quarter past ten now according to that clock, so we’ll have some time to uh, ‘study’, don’t you think?”

“Yeah, this private spot is only a couple minutes from my house. It should then take you about thirty minutes to get home from my place, so if we...”

“ ... can study until eleven-thirty, eleven-forty-five, I’ll be able to make it between my suggested and final curfew time,” Lynette grinned as she had apparently thought this through, already.

In another minute, we saw the ‘Bryanston’ sign appear in the headlights. I then said, “This is my little town, but we’re going to go one more road north after we pass through it. Then, we’ll turn left.”

“Got it. So, which is your house?” she asked as she slowed down to the 40mph speed limit.

“I’ll point it out to you. It’s on the left, after we pass the BP station.”

Just as we approached the one intersection in town, the bright lights from the BP station turned off and I simply said, “Paul’s girlfriend had to work there, tonight. I wonder if he was able to get up with her.” Just as we passed that station, I saw my friend’s telltale Maple Leaf bomber jacket as he stood in the dark doorway of the variety store. “Yup, that’s him there at the door.”

“Too bad for both of them that she didn’t see him play, tonight,” Lynette said.

“Yes, Laurie works most nights at our little variety. Oh, crap!” I said as we zipped north through my little town. “That, the large brick house there on the left ... that was my house. Did you see it?”

“Yeah, partly, I think. Don’t worry though ‘cause you’ll have to give me directions to it again, I’m sure.”

“You’re right on that,” I laughed as I reached across her lap and moved my right hand along her left thigh for a couple of seconds. Lynette sighed slightly and I felt the car accelerate as we exited the grand metropolis of Bryanston. “In about a half mile, you’ll turn left ... at the next concession road, baby.”

“Okay,” she replied and put her left hand on top of my hand and pulled it a little higher up on her left thigh. “We’re close to that parking spot, aren’t we?”

“Yes, Prince Andrew public school is right there,” I pointed to it as Lynette slowed down to make the left hand turn. “We’re going to pull in there, and go around back. There is a small loading bay area where no one will be able to see us from either Highbury or this concession road.”

“Turn in here?” she asked as we drove slowly in front of the elementary school.

“Yes, ma’am. I’d turn your lights off now, and go around the right side, right there, to the rear of the school. Now, you can either pull in or back your car into that loading bay area.”

“Yeah, I see it there. This is ... so cool,” she said as she stopped her car and twisted around to look over her right shoulder in order to back her car into the concealed loading area. As she turned towards me, my right hand ran up under her skirt and I soon felt the warm, soft skin of her upper left thigh.

When Lynette lifted her left leg up to press the brakes, my fingers slid all the way up the front of her bare leg and I soon felt the lacy edge of her panties with my fingertips. With the car stopped, Lynette froze in her twisted position and stared into my eyes for what seemed like an eternity. She slowly brought her head towards mine and sultrily whispered, “Don’t move your hand, please. Just keep it still, right where it is.”

“Okay,” I replied just before she kissed me. With our mouths lip-locked, I felt Lynette reach forward with her arm and shift the gearshift into park. She moaned into my mouth when she lifted and then moved her left leg over beside the driver’s door, which effectively shifted my fingers over to the front side of her panties. It took all my willpower to keep my sixteen-year-old fingers from moving over her sexual center.

Lynette finally eased off our kiss and softly said, “Don’t, don’t move your fingers.” She then grunted out, “Got to turn the car off, too,” as she slowly reached forward towards the dashboard key. I did my best to comply with her wishes about holding my fingers still but when she slid forward on the soft blanket to get to the ignition, my fingers pressed harder into her panties and my pinkie actually slipped under the lacy band of her soft undergarment.

“God, Lynette, you’re killing me, right now,” I lamented as I knew I was as close to the ‘promised land’ with the girl of my high school dreams as a guy could get. I just couldn’t resist slightly fluttering my trapped pinkie over her warm soft skin, and I was positive I felt a little dampness on that gently exploring digit. Lynette shut her eyes as she felt that slightly invasive movement under her panties and gently bit down on her lower lip.

Lynette moaned out as her hips scooted down a little more onto my buried fingers as she leaned back against the front bench seat. With my pinkie now almost two knuckles deep under her panties, there was no doubt in my mind that Lynette was majorly fired up between her legs. The skin along the edge of her hot pussy was baby soft and smooth, damp and had a slightly crested ridge area before her slick female fold. I didn’t feel a single pubic hair on my pinkie finger, which caused me to smile just a little bit more.

Once more, my heavy breathing, beautiful girlfriend softly said, “Oh, lord, d-don’t move your fingers,” right before she twisted her upper body around as she hurriedly tried to get out of her light-weight coat. “Hot, hot, need to get rid of this ca-coat,” she cried out.

During her rapid movements to extricate herself from her coat, my three fingers outside her panties rubbed across what I thought was the top of her pussy mound, and my pinkie was pressed hard across her wet thick pussy lips. That combination of sensations caused Lynette to lift her pelvis completely off the blanket towards my pleasure inducing fingers. When I rotated my outer fingers over her thong, and wiggled my pinkie along her upper slit, Lynette groaned, “Oooh, God, Mike! Mike! ... J-just lightly m-move your fing-err. Ooh, God, j-just like that!”

As requested, I slowly fluttered my pinkie finger around the upper portion of her wet pussy and by her suddenly paralytic response; I guessed I had swiped it across her hidden clit a few times. With my finger moving around her pussy, I felt what seemed like a couple of thick, damp flaps of loosened skin with my pinkie movements.

I stared at Lynette’s face as her body remained stiff as a board, and I saw that her brown-green eyes were as big as saucers but appeared to be void of any visual processing. The only sound she made was a series of rapid ‘huh-huh-huhs’ as her breaths came in short, staccato bursts. I also noticed her upper chest area was flushed as her halter top enticingly concealed her high set boobs.

Lynette finally blinked her eyelids a few times and I slowly saw the clarity of thought return to her face. About that same time, she lowered her pelvis back down onto the blanket. As her hips lowered, I figured I better let my pinkie slide out from under her panties. I was slightly flabbergasted by the grippy, sticky sensation that her fleshy tissue had on my retreating little finger.

Lynette’s breathing was still labored but her eyes were now working properly and locked on my smiling face. I brought my right hand up to my mouth and lightly licked, then sucked her shiny, warm and tangy pussy juice off my pinkie finger. Lynette simply smiled and sighed as she saw me taste her female fluids.

When I pulled that little finger from my mouth with a ‘popping’ sound, she immediately lunged up at me and wrapped her arms around my chest. She attacked my mouth with true teenage vigor as I dropped my right arm around her bare upper back and pulled her in tight against my chest.

“Damn, Mike,” she said in a deeper voice than I was accustomed to hearing from her. “That was so, so hot. You had me cumming so hard, and y-you just used your little finger on me. Oh, God, that was the best orgasm any guy, heck it was the only orgasm any guy has caused in me.”

I leaned back down and gave her a gentle kiss on her lips and then up on her cute little nose after she said that. I then replied, “I really didn’t do a whole lot there, but follow your directions. I tried to hold my hand or fingers still as you requested,” and gave her a sly grin as I tried to downplay my role. When she grinned back and raised an eyebrow at my words, I then added, “I really enjoyed seeing you squirm and wiggle around as you positioned my fingers just like you wanted them. You know, up against your soft panties and then touching your hot, steamy pussy.”

Lynette turned her blushing face slightly away from me as she heard me using words which probably weren’t part of her normal vocabulary, especially as a relative newcomer to sexual activity. “I simply loved seeing how you reacted with my pinkie at your hot pussy.”

Lynette rolled her head back to me and frowned a little before she pensively asked, “And how did I look to you as I... came?

I reached up and ran my fingers along her neck to her left ear as I said, “Like you were in a completely different universe. Your eyes were wide open and staring at me, but you looked like you weren’t seeing a thing. Your whole body went as stiff as a board, with your butt at least six to eight inches up off the car seat. The only thing I could see moving was your lungs, and your breaths were real short and choppy. Overall, you looked like you were completely relishing those new sensations that flooded your body.”

“Oh, God, did I EVER relish those sensations, Damn!” Lynette exclaimed with a smile as she tilted her head into my right hand as it lightly traced over her earlobe. “You really noticed all that about me as your finger rubbed across my uh, pussy and little love button?”

I nodded my head as I looked down upon my smiling girlfriend before I lightly laughed out, “You have a love button?”

Lynette lowered her head at my innocent question but also gave me a small punch on the chest with her left fist. “Hey now,” I said with a chuckle as I rubbed my chest with my left hand.

When she turned back to me, I smiled at her and continued to trace my right fingers around her sensuous ear. I then added, “One thing I’ve learned from my previous, uh future experiences with ladies was to really pay attention to their body’s responses. When a guy focuses on his girl’s pleasure, and learns what truly cranks her up, she’s much more likely to give him everything he can handle pleasure wise. When a guy only focuses on getting his rocks off and leaves his girl hanging ... well, that usually ends the possibility of any follow up fun for him.”

“That is so true,” Lynette said with a dreamy look on her face. “My two previous boyfriends were only interested in me getting them off. Then, after they saw my...” Lynette’s bubbliness quickly faded as she just clammed up and turned away from me.

“Are you alright, Robber?” I softly asked as I tried to turn her face back to me with my fingers. “What happened with those previous guys?”

“I’m just so praying you’ll be different from them,” she replied as she allowed me to ease her head back to face me. “Can we just let this go for now, and uh, you may see...” Lynette’s voice trailed off again she mentioned ‘seeing’ something, again.

My mind was awash with activity as I wondered what Lynette could possibly be referring to here. When I heard her sniffling and saw her face almost at the point of tears, I figured I better snap out of that pointless activity, and return my full attention back to my suddenly sullen beauty.

I leaned down to kiss her near ear and the soft skin just below her small little earlobe. I remembered that Lynette seemed to respond to my kisses and caresses there, so I hoped this would also refocus her attention back on the here and now, instead of her past encounters with a couple of country bumpkins. When I heard a soft moan escape from her mouth and felt her left hand reach up to the back of my head, I figured I had somewhat accomplished that enjoyable task.

When she finally turned her head back to me, I traced my tongue along her jawbone until I placed a gentle kiss on her dimpled chin. I knew she was completely focused on us when she softly said, “Your aim is off, my lips, my mouth, are about an inch higher than yours.”

“So, they are,” I whispered and then laid my wet tongue flat on her chin and swiped it up over her soft skin until I felt the subtle curvature of her lower full lip. Lynette’s tongue met mine and they danced easily together as we applied various amounts of pressure between our lips.

When I ran my tongue along the inside of her upper teeth, Lynette lightly bit down on it and I heard her mumble, “Tada.” She then flicked her tongue against her trapped prize, which I thoroughly enjoyed feeling. We both took turns moaning into each other’s mouths as our tongues parried and dueled for several enjoyable moments.

Lynette’s left hand wasn’t idle that whole time either, as I felt her hand move from the back of my head and rub across my striped golf shirt and down to the top of my slacks. When I traced my right hand down her neck and across her bare shoulders and arms, Lynette became more daring and gently pressed her hand over the large bulge in the front of my khakis. When I felt that pleasurable sensation, I sucked all the air from Lynette’s lungs and pressed my lips hard onto her mouth.

Lynette had to ease back from my face to breathe again, and I saw she had a warm glow about her. She then softly said, “Is it okay, if uh, one of us keeps our undies on at all times tonight? You know, so we don’t go too far with things, tonight?”

I smiled and nodded my head as I replied, “I’m good with that plan, or whatever you have in mind baby. Just remember you’re in the driver’s seat concerning how far things progress, tonight or anytime we’re together. Okay?”

Her smiled brightened up the whole dimly lit car as she quickly nodded at me. Lynette then shyly asked, “Can I take your thing, uh, your cock out, now?”

I grinned as I noticed her slight struggle with what to call my hard penis. “Yeah, baby, you’re in charge of things, here. I’ll just go off what you want to do.”

Lynette grinned and shifted her body until she had both of her legs tucked up under her skirt-clad butt and was sideways to me. She motioned for me to scoot over a little towards the passenger door and I eagerly complied to give her all the room she wanted.

I saw how nervous she was as she tentatively reached out with both hands to unhook my belt and undo my slacks and zipper. Lynette smiled up at me after she spread the loose ends of my khakis apart and saw the large lump hidden by my light gray boxer-briefs. She then tentatively ran her right pointer and middle fingers over the relatively large wet spot on my briefs and asked, “You haven’t cum, yet, have you?”

I shook my head no and replied, “That’s just proof that I really enjoyed what we did earlier, and also what you’re doing right, now.”

“Okay, good,” she replied. Lynette continued to feel all around my boxer-brief covered cock and down to my hidden balls. When she squeezed another drop of pre-cum from my hard-on, she grinned as it further soaked the cotton material. She gently traced her fingernails over the wet material, and it felt absolutely wonderful on my large sensitive crown.

I closed my eyes to fully enjoy this light sensation, and moaned out to encourage Lynette’s exploration. I soon felt her fingers slip down the insides of my briefs, along the front and sides of my waist. “Can you lift, and give me a little help with these, please,” she softly asked.

With a request like that, I didn’t hesitate and quickly lifted my butt up from the blanket covered seat. Immediately, I felt Lynette’s fingers and hands pull and slid both my briefs and slacks down over my butt. I was relieved to felt that she took extra care to pull the elastic front of my briefs out and over my hard cock, as several ‘future’ girls would simply yank my shorts down and really bend my hard member in ways it doesn’t like to bend.

With my slacks and briefs down to my mid-thigh, I heard, “Jeezes, Mike, the head on, on your cock is ... damn, it’s huge!” Lynette turned her somewhat concerned face up at me and said, “The, uh, other two hard dicks I’ve seen and played with were about the same length, maybe a little shorter than you. But the, uh, the width and uh, your cock’s head are both a lot bigger than those other ones.”

I felt Lynette slip her left hand around the shaft and then she gripped it tight. “God,” she said exasperatedly. “I can’t even touch my finger with my thumb. It’s that thick!”

I ran my left hand over the exposed skin of her upper back and said, “Guys come in all sorts of shapes and sizes, just like a lady’s breasts come in variety of shapes and sizes. I just happen to have a thick cock with an extra-large head.”

Lynette finally touched my cock head with her soft fingers as I tried to reassure her about our body’s makeup. She lightly squeezed the shaft with her left fingers and used her right fingers to spread my pre-cum around the warm, spongy tissue of the crown. When she ran her right index finger under the flared edge of my head and around to the sensitive tissue on the underside of my crown, I couldn’t help but moan out in pleasure. With my left hand on her bare back, I reflexively pressed my fingertips into the muscles over her right shoulder blade.

“This is so cool,” she whispered out as she bent over closer to my hard cock. “It feels soft and hard at the same time, and it’s so uh ... so warm on my fingers.” When she tightened her left fingers some, she forced out another bubble of clear liquid from the slit of my cock. I also felt Lynette’s long blonde hair tickle my exposed thigh as she ever so slowly inched closer and closer to my leaking, thick cock.

I almost had my eyes shut again as I simply enjoyed the sensations Lynette was generating between my legs when I heard her call out, “Oh crap,” and sit abruptly back up on her knees. I jerked my head down to see what was wrong and she just laughed out, “I better put my hair back in this scrunchy or it could get kinda sticky.”

As Lynette quickly pulled that red, feathery elastic scrunchy off her left wrist, her eyes quickly darted between my hard dick and my face. With her arms and hands up fiendishly gathering and twisting her long blonde hair into a ponytail, I took the opportunity to reach up and gently run my hands over her full, high-aimed right breast. Lynette slightly recoiled at that initial unexpected touch but she quickly smiled back at me and pressed forward ever so slightly with her upper body into my exploring hand.

She kept her arms up high and her hands on top of her head for a few moments after she had her hair up in her scrunchy as I traced my left hand all over her black, halter top covered breast. As I lightly touched the exposed skin above her top, Lynette moaned and slowly lowered her hands down to her shoulders. She flashed me a shy but sexy smile as she hooked a finger from each of her hands under the spaghetti straps of her halter top and gently pulled them out over her bare shoulders. When the thin, black material reached the outside of her shoulders, gravity took over and the straps slipped down her arms.

Lynette inched towards me some on her knees and said, “I don’t really want to take my top completely off out here, but uh, you can pull it down some if you want.”

As I twisted around to face her, she quickly slipped both her arms out from the thin straps and stared at my face as I reached up with both hands to elastic edge of her shiny black halter top. My fingers easily slipped between the red lace, covered material and her skin, and I gently tugged the elasticized top down, and over her heaving breasts.

With her halter top was down around her navel area, I slowly looked up along her lean torso, over her high set breasts to her face and said, “You look incredible in this sexy, red bustier. I haven’t seen many girls, or ladies wearing this type of sexy lingerie.”

“I like how it looks, and the feel of it on my stomach,” Lynette softly replied as she moved her hands over the soft red material on the front of her lingerie. The sides and back of this bustier were made of thin, soft transparent black material, which contrasted beautifully with her lightly tanned skin.

I lightly ran my fingertips over the back of her fingers and on up arms, on my journey to her breasts. When my fingertips touched the built-in underwire bra support, I moved them along the black lace trimmed underwire covering, from her armpit area down under her breasts to the her breast-bone area.

“I don’t think you really need this underwire to support your boobs,” I said as my fingers completed that semi-circular journey along the thin wire. “I bet your breasts have zero sag to them, and will actually point skyward if you stood straight upright.”

“They just might,” Lynette giggled as my fingers touched the bare skin over her breast bone.

The top of her bustier was also trimmed with black lace. I felt and heard Lynette take a small, sharp intake of air as my fingertips barely invaded the space between her lingerie and warm skin. This time, I slowly moved my fingers outwards over her heaving breasts, with my fingernails gently scratching her sensitive skin.

On my fingers’ inward journey, I stopped above where I figured her nipples would be and gently pressed my fingertips further inside her bustier. Lynette took another deep breath as I felt the gentle beginnings of her swollen, sensitive tissue. She shyly smiled down at me and then slipped her hands from her sides, around behind her back to undo the catch hooks on her bustier.

I pulled my fingers out from her lingerie as she slowly unhooked her bustier. When she unhooked the third and lowest catch, Lynette took one final deep breathe, which delightfully elevated her breasts, before her beautiful red undergarment slowly eased away and down from her high set orbs. I tried my best to keep my eyes up on her face to see her expression as she bared her teenage charms to me. However, my teenage hormones were overwhelming my brain and I couldn’t resist watching her incredible breasts as they were slowly revealed to me from about two feet in front of my face.

The skin on her upper breasts was slightly flushed but flawless and unblemished. My eyes got big and my lower jaw dropped when Lynette’s coral pink, and VERY puffy areolas with her hard nipples came into view. I exhaled rather loudly as I came ‘face to breasts’ with the most extraordinarily beautiful set of puffy nipples I had ever seen. Lynette also had a small but extremely cute little ‘birth-mark’ under her right nipple.

As she lowered her red bustier, Lynette must have mistakenly took my exhaling response and slack jaw as disappointment or disgust when I heard her derisively cry, “Not you, too!” as she quickly pulled her lingerie back up over her exposed breasts.

I immediately looked up at her face and saw a mixture of sadness and disappointment in her eyes. I quickly reached out to prevent her from pulling further away from me and sincerely asked, “What’s wrong baby, why are you reacting like this?”

“Y-you hate how my nipples and breasts look,” she said as if she was about to burst in tears, “j-just like Russell did.”

“God, no!” I quickly replied and struggled to keep her from sliding further back behind the steering wheel. “I absolutely love the look of your breasts. You have awesome puffed out nipples, and they were really, really begging me to touch, pinch, lick and taste them ... just then.”

Lynette’s effort to pull away from me subsided slightly when she heard what I said about her breasts. She still sat back on her heels and held her red bustier up over her breasts as she stared back at me with her slightly watery eyes. She sucked in a couple of halting breathes of air before she choked out, “Y-you don’t think I have b-baby, or ‘little girl’ nipples?”

“What?” I confusingly replied. After processing what she asked for another moment, I exclaimed, “Heavens, no! You have beautiful breasts and your nipples are AWESOME! I was uh, I just was admiring your incredible nipples, and was kinda bowled over there for a second from seeing such amazingly perfect breasts. Why would anyone think otherwise?”

Lynette’s breathing began to normalize and she regained some of her emotional composure after another half minute as she processed my last few words and that small question. With her hands still holding her red bustier over her breasts, Lynette slowly scooted towards me on the blanket. After letting out a long sigh, she softly replied, “Both guys who have seen my boobs, especially Russell Nixon, and a few girls in the change room, have laughed and made fun of me, because I have such prominent nipples. They said my nipples look like ‘little-girl’ nipples, and that they haven’t fully developed yet.”

She appeared as though she was about to cry again as she told that to me, so I quickly said, “They’re all either idiots or jealous of how sexy your breasts look. I’m being sincere here, Robber; I absolutely think your breasts with their puffed out nipples are amazingly sexy, and ... I’ll be disappointed if you continue to believe, otherwise.”

Lynette had started to turn her head away from me, but when she heard me softly relate how I would feel if she didn’t believe me, she turned back and stared into my steel blue eyes for several seconds. Without saying a word, she slowly pulled her hands, along with her bustier, away from her rapidly rising and descending chest.

“Gorgeous, absolutely gorgeous,” I whispered as I lifted my hands up to lightly cup my palm over her full, firm but soft skinned breasts. The slightly cooler air in the car must have impacted her nipple tissue because her twin points felt like they were now carving lines into my palms, as I slowly moved over her sixteen-year-old breasts.

During this short introductory exploration of her breasts, I never broke eye contact with Lynette. Several times I simply offered a “stunning” or “magnificent” compliment, which slowly reassured her and caused a genuine smile to reappear on her face. As I lifted my palms off her breasts, Lynette softly asked, “Do you really like how my nipples look?”

Without initially answering her, I spread my fingers out and slid them up her breasts in order to capture all of her puffed out areola tissue between my middle and index fingers. As I slowly squeezed my fingers together, I smiled at her and said, “Oh yeah, I really like these unique, sexy nipples.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.