After the Energists: Rebooted Teen Years - Cover

After the Energists: Rebooted Teen Years

Copyright© 2014 by AL-Canadian

Chapter 3: Doin’ It Right

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 3: Doin’ It Right - After helping the Energists with their transition to their new world and body orientation, Mike is given the opportunity to relive his life with the slim chance of returning to his previous timeline. This is how his second chance at living through high school turns out. If you haven't read the first two books in this series, you may not pickup on all the details and references in this story.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   True Story   School   Sports   Science Fiction   DoOver   Time Travel   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Slow  

Medway High School, Arva, Ontario

12:10pm, Wednesday, February 14, 1979

“How long do you think it will take Mike to figure out what we did there?” Samantha laughingly asked Jennifer as they headed down the front stair well towards the main office. “Was that mean of us?”

“It wasn’t, Sam,” Jennifer replied to her new redheaded friend. “Even when he finds out about it, I bet he won’t rub that lipstick off.”

“You think?”

“Yeah, I don’t know Mike all that well, but he hangs around Paul McGregory a lot, which means he’s got to have a pretty good sense of humor. He’ll probably wear it as a badge of honor. “ Jennifer said with a smile. “So uh, Sam, you transferred here after Christmas, I heard. What do you think of this little old country school? Oh, the nurse’s office is down that little hallway past the main office.”

“It’s definitely different than Lucas High, for sure, but I’ve enjoyed it so far. The teachers here are pretty good and they will either challenge you when needed or help you out, if you get what they’re teaching. Most folks, teachers and students don’t know too much about me or my background, so that is a change,” she said to Jennifer as they headed down the short narrow corridor to the nurse’s office.

“So, it must be true then?” Jennifer quizzically asked Sam. “You are a beer family, girl.”

Samantha Labatt smiled at Jennifer and nodded her head. “Even as a Labatt girl, I still can’t get any Blue. Can you believe that?” Sam and Jennifer chuckled at that little comment, and then Sam knocked on the nurse’s office door.

About 10 seconds later, the door opened and the school nurse, Ms. Randall took a look at Jennifer with her t-shirt wrapped hand and beckoned her into her office. After 15 minutes or so, Jennifer and Sam left the nurse’s office to pick up a late pass from the main office. Jennifer had two decent sized bandages covering her fingers and held an icepack along her fingers. Because she was able to move her fingers without too much pain, Ms. Randall determined she didn’t need to go get them X-rayed.

“I’m glad I can still move my fingers with them in these bandages,” Jennifer said as she held the main office door open for Samantha to walk through.

“Why’s that, Jenn?” Samantha said as they leaned on the front counter in the main office.

“It would be pretty difficult to play the sax or my guitar without my left hand and fingers,” Jennifer replied.

“Oh wow, I didn’t know you played those instruments. I play guitar and sing in a band,” Sam bubbled off as they waited for the secretary to come over to them. “Matter of fact, I’m in the band that is playing here Friday, at the Valentine’s Dance.”

“Get out! You’re not in the Viking Ps?” Jennifer said a little too loud, which caught the attention of the secretary, who was eating her sandwich and reading a novel.

“Yeah, I’m one of the Ps, Princesses,” Samantha said to her astonished new friend. “Me and a couple of friends from Lucas started it a year or so ago. We uh, just play at different high schools around London, St. Thomas and over in Sarnia. If we play two or three Fridays a month, we’re doing well.”

“Can I help you, ladies?” the secretary asked as she finally walked up to the counter.

“Yes. Jennifer here scraped her fingers and we just came from the nurse’s office. Ms. Randall told us to get late passes from you. I don’t really need one though as I’ve got lunch, right now, and then I have Mrs. Pierce’s 7th period off, too.”

“So, Jennifer needs a pass?”

“Yes Miss Stone, I’m late for physics with Mr. Chidley. I definitely will need a late pass.” Miss Stone chuckled as she understood how Mr. Chidley was with his students. She quickly filled out the slip of paper and handed it to Jennifer. “Thank you.”

“So Sam, how do you like playing in front of other students, other people?” Jennifer asked as they walked out of the main office.

“It was scary at first, still is when we first get out there, but I really like it now. Have you seen us play?”

“Nope. I’ve got my ticket for Friday, though,” Jennifer replied with a smile. “I hate it but I’ve got to head upstairs for class. I’ve really enjoyed talking with you, Samantha, and thanks for helping me with my fingers.” Jennifer moved towards Sam and reached around her and gave the smaller girl a friendly quick hug.

“It wasn’t a problem, Jennifer and I’m glad I got to talk with you, even if it started with your busted fingers,” Sam softly chuckled as they pulled apart. “Have fun in physics – not! Oh, I’ll find out if Mike has cleaned his cheeks, yet, and let you know about it too.”

“Enjoy your lunch and spare. Later, Sam,” Jennifer replied before she turned and bounded up the stairs two at a time. Samantha then turned and walked down the main hallway towards the back of the school and the cafeteria.


“Come on man, what is up with you, with everyone?” I pled with Paul as we reached the bottom of the stairs at the back of the school. “Do I have some of Jennifer’s blood on my face or something?”

“Close, but no cigar,” Paul chuckled out as he whacked me on the back. “Come on, you need to look for yourself in the bathroom mirror.” Paul veered right towards the boys’ locker bathroom instead of heading left towards the café.

“Jeeze man, just tell me,” I asked again for about the 6th time without any luck. Paul ignored me and just acknowledged the laughs and giggles coming our way at my obvious expense.

I was just about ready to haul off and drill him for being a complete putz, when I heard a familiar voice say, “Oh that’s sooo cute Mike. Who were the unlucky girls to plant their lips on you?”

I smiled when I saw Paul’s twin sister, Cathy grinning at me after she turned towards us from the main lower hallway.

“So, that is what everyone has been staring and laughing at me. I’m going to kill Jennifer and Samantha for that,” I said with false bravado. “And don’t think for a second that you are going to get off scot-free either, Paulie boy.”

“Jennifer and Samantha?” Cathy asked with a look of confusion on her face.

“Rathje and Samantha Labatt were the culprits. This is what I get for doing a good deed. Sheesh!” I replied to clarify things for Cathy.

When she heard me say Jennifer Rathje, Cathy’s eyes immediately got big and she put her hand up over her opened, shocked mouth. “Jennifer Rathje kissed you on the cheek? No! And who is this Samantha girl? Come on spill it!” she said as she grabbed my arm and spun me around in the direction of the cafeteria. Paul simply let his two minute older sister take charge of the conversation, our direction, and followed us down the back hallway.

“Well, Jennifer got her fingers caught in her locker somehow, and tore the skin on her knuckles. Paul and I were the first ones there to help. When I saw Samantha, Sam coming out of the girls’ bathroom, well, I took Jennifer in there to clean all the blood off her fingers and inspect the damage. Fortunately, they were just skinned up, and when I wrapped Sam’s PE t-shirt around Jennifer’s fingers to stop the blood flow, they, uh, both gave me a kiss on the cheek in thanks,” I rambled off to Cathy as we got in line for our lunch.

“That was sweet of you. Are you going to leave those kisses on your cheeks, now? And who is this Samantha girl?” Cathy asked me again.

“Sam is a new 10th grader in a good many of my classes. She transferred here from Lucas after the Christmas holidays...” I said before Paul interrupted me with,

“She a redheaded knockout, who looks like she barely weighs 100 pounds. But man, those pounds are put together in the best way possible. So, Mike, are you going to ask her out?”

“Ask who out?” Cathy said.

“No, I’m not going to ask Samantha out. Yes, she’s good looking and all but she’s going out with Matt Connell, and I’d like to stay in one piece for a few more years, at least,” I said abruptly to both of the McGregory twins.

“Matt’s a lover, not a fighter, I heard,” Paul laughed out, which caused both Cathy and I to chuckle as well. “Besides, as quick as you seem to put some height and muscle on your body, you’d be able to take him before too long.”

Cathy quickly turned around to face me after hearing her brother’s words and then got wide eyed again as she gave me the once over. Then she not so softly said, “God, Mike! What has happened to you besides getting kissed by two hot girls?”

“Like I said to your dumbass brother here, I’ll tell you, plus Brad, everything that has gone on with me out there at our table. I don’t want, or need the whole school to know what has happened,” I started to chortle here, “Or they’ll put me in the ‘Highbury Hilton.’”

(Note: The ‘Highbury Hilton’ was the nickname for the London Psychiatric Hospital located on Highbury Avenue).

After I paid for my fries and a watered down coke, I led Paul and Cathy over to where Brad MacGee was holding fort at a table against the glass floor to ceiling windows. Brad moved his gym bag off the chair on the opposite side of the table when he saw me and the McG-twins heading his way. “So, how is the Bryanston crew doing this lovely day?” Brad asked. When he got a good look at my face, he laughed and added, “Someone has had a good morning, I think.”

“We’re doing as good as can be expected, being prisoners here at school,” Paul replied.

“How are you, Brad?” Cathy asked as she sat down beside me, across from Brad and Paul.

“I’m good Cathy. You’re looking especially ravishing this fine Valentine’s Day.” Brad was a smooth talker, and since I met him last year, he rarely was without an attractive girlfriend. I was glad he was a decent guy, who knew how to treat ladies right.

Cathy blushed at his words and but didn’t shy away from saying, “You better stop with your words, Brad, or I just might jump across this table, and act like you said I look.”

Paul and I just howled at hearing Cathy’s reply and seeing the astonished look on Brad’s face. After a little more light banter, we settled down to quickly eat our lunches. I once again explained how I got two different colors of lipstick on my cheeks for Brad. As I was finishing up that story, I noticed that Paul barely tilted his head towards me, as he and Brad were chuckling and smiling over my Jennifer and Samantha saga.

It wasn’t long after I finished my story when I heard Paul softly ask, “So, what is this big mystery and how in the hell did you suddenly get like you are?”

Both Paul and Brad were leaning over the table as I scarfed down the last bit of my roast beef sandwich and washed it down with my coke. Cathy scooted her chair a little closer to me as I looked up at the ceiling, sighed and slowly ran my fingers through my brown hair.

“You’re killing us with this suspense, Mike, spill it,” Cathy said as she rested her left hand on my right forearm.

I nodded my head to them and began to share my unbelievable story with them. None of them could get their heads around the idea that I already had gone through high school with them, previously, and returned to Medway to do it again with my 40 years of memories intact. They really looked at me like I was crazy when I explained how I helped The Energists, an energy based life-form, with their transition into a physical being on their new physical world, Energa.

“Ok,” I said staring at their disbelieving faces. “How else can you explain these overnight changes in me? I was barely five-eight, five-nine, and one-hundred and fifty-five pounds, yesterday, and now I’m 5-10 and a half and a solid 170 pounds. And you Brad, you know of another change, which caused a little disturbance in the boys’ shower and locker room, earlier. What about that and how did it occur, if not for what I just told ya?”

Both Paul and Cathy were in the dark about the changes in my sexual equipment. I hoped to let Cathy in on that change in me without her brother knowing about our prior sexual activities.

“I don’t have a clue how those changes came about, man,” Brad softly said and he shook his head to show he had nothing else to add.

“What happened in the boys’ locker room?” Paul interjected with a mystifying look on his face.

“I’ll tell you later, Paul. Sorry, Cathy but that info is beyond your need to know, if you get my drift,” I said for Paul’s benefit as I turned to her and smiled. She had a slightly confused look on her face, but she knew I would get around to telling her what it was before too long. When I saw a familiar cute redhead walking across the cafeteria, I said, “Hey, y’all, there’s Samantha.”

I knew Paul and Brad would turn to look over at the beautiful 10th grader carrying her cafeteria tray over to another group of kids. I lightly touched Cathy’s arm as she started to turn as well. When she looked back at me, I subtly glanced down and dipped my head down towards my crotch and mouthed, ‘Another change, there.’ Her face slowly changed from one of confusion to bemusement, and then to astonishment as she clued into what I just conveyed to her.

She half assed smiled at me and mouthed back, ‘Down there? Really!’ and I just nodded at her. Cathy stared at me, smiled and then shook her head in disbelief. When she put her right hand on my arm and dropped her left hand below the table and ran it down my right thigh, it triggered one of the best memories I had during...


A Warm Summer Evening, 1978

A group of us Bryanston kids were all together one Saturday night at the Dander’s large in ground pool. While everyone there knew I wasn’t much for swimming as I almost drowned when I was 7 or 8 years-old while taking swimming lessons, I enjoyed splashing around in the water as long as I was sure I could keep my head above water. When someone suggested we start a game of water-war, I wasn’t about to join in, until Cathy said she would only play if I was her base partner.

While her statement raised a few eyebrows, most folks there thought she was just being nice to the ‘fearful’ water boy. However, Cathy and I were secretly dating, if you could call sneaking around our small town to make out every so often dating. We both knew there would be major fireworks with Paul, my best friend and her twin brother, if he found out about us. Fortunately for us, he never did even though there were several close calls that summer.

I played it surprisingly cool for a 15-year-old, hormonally charged boy by refusing to play at first, even with Cathy asking me to be her partner. When Cathy saw me barely wink at her after she first asked me to play, she knew I would join in shortly, but she laid it on pretty thick as she used some unneeded reverse psychology to convince me to participate.

While I hoped at that time, that I wasn’t finished growing as I was only 5-7ish, the good Lord had definitely completed Cathy’s experience with puberty. She was 5-5 and about a 115 pounds of loveliness, with jet black, flowing hair that hung to the middle of her slender torso. Her hair contrasted beautifully with her white bikini, which was working overtime to contain all her young curves as she swam like a fish in the pool.

After agreeing to play, Cathy hopped up on the edge of the pool and waited for me to move between her spread legs. When I squatted down, she placed her legs over my shoulders and wiggled her tight little butt forward until her crotch was pressed tight to the back of my neck. With her securely on my shoulders, I stood up wrapped my arms around her lower legs and locked my hands together to give her as solid a base as possible for our upcoming battles. Before I moved out into the middle of the pool, Cathy put her hands under my chin and tilted my head up to look at her. That upside down view of her smile, framed between her bikini clad, full breasts was incredible.

As she smiled down at me, she lightly swatted me on my right cheek, she shouted, “Come on, Mike, let’s go kick some ass.”

That was basically the start signal as five water-war groups maneuvered around the Dander’s pool. After a good ten minutes of tugging, pulling, pushing and struggling to stay upright, it come down to me and Cathy against the 6 foot 4 inch, Gary and little Andrew Shiebb, a snot-nosed 7th grade hellion kid.

I did my best to avoid the deep end of the pool, while avoiding Gary earlier in the battle. However, with it down to just us two pairs, he was good at cutting off my pathways and was slowly forcing me to go deeper into the pool than I wanted. The others folks watching were yelling at him to allow me and Cathy to stay near the shallow end, but their shouts obviously fell on deaf ears.

With my avenue of escape cut off and not wanting to quit now and give our big neighborhood bully an easy victory, I squeezed Cathy’s legs tight as a signal that something was up, and charged at Gary with all I had. Moving against the chest deep water slowed my sneak attack some, but I was able to get Cathy up tight against Gary and Andrew, where she got her surprisingly strong drummer hands on the youngster’s right arm. Then she yelled out, “Spin hard Mike, Spin hard!” which I did.

Gary surprisingly lost his balance as Cathy pulled Andrew’s arm down around her shoulders as I turned clock-wise as quick as I could. When Andrew cried out at having his arm wrenched back in Cathy’s grip, he kicked his legs to free his pain ridden body from Gary’s grip. As soon as I heard his cry and the splashing sounds, I lunged as hard as I could away from them, which ended the battle as Andrew crashed unceremoniously into the water. Unfortunately, Gary was able to right himself before he went under too.

As Cathy shouted out in triumph, Gary didn’t take losing to a smaller guy and girl, too well. He stretched his long leg under the water and drove his foot against the back of my right knee. I collapsed quickly which caused Cathy to squeal and then cry out in pain as she smacked the back of her left hand against the edge of the pool as we went unexpectedly under. When I got up sputtering after that chicken shit trick, I was about ready to rip Gary a new one when I heard Cathy crying in pain.

Since no one else was up in arms over what he did to me, to us, I guessed nobody saw that underwater move. I stared daggers at Gary as I moved over to Cathy to see what was causing her tears. When she said she hit her hand against the edge of the pool, I turned to him and softly but sternly said, “This ain’t over by a long shot, Dander, not by a long shot.”

He just shrugged his shoulders and grinned his big stupid-ass grin at me like he didn’t do anything wrong. When I took one step in the pool towards him, Cathy grabbed my arm and said through her tears, “I want to go home now, Mike. Can you walk me home, please?”

Paul was over near us, then and said he would take his sister home, but Cathy quickly nixed that idea by saying, “You stay and have a good time.” Then she leaned in close to her brother and whispered, “I know you’ve got the hots for Laurie, there, and she seems into you as well, so hang here and get to know her a little better. I’ll be fine with Mike taking me home.” Paul slyly smiled at his sister and nodded at me when I put my arm around her to help her along to the steps at the corner of the pool.

Cathy and I grabbed the towels Mrs. Dander had set out for us and dried off in the warm Canadian summer night air. When she picked up her personal towel and handed me mine, I took both of the Dander towels and threw them in the pool near Gary as a final act of disgust for his punk ass cheap shot. When he gave me his trademark stupid grin as I walked out of the gate towards our houses, I smiled back at him one final time and said, “Just remember, this ain’t over, big guy.”

Cathy clung to my arm as we made our way through the darkness, across the 4 big backyards and the old deserted church yard to the back of our houses. As we talked, I told her what Gary did to make me stumble there in the pool, and she told me to forget about it because she had a more important person for me to get physical with. Even in the darkness, I could see a wicked smile creep across her face as she snuggled up to me and gave me a subtle hip-bump.

“Do you have to head inside?” she asked as we neared my large back deck. “My mom and dad are out at the movies, so we can watch some TV or do something, if you want at my place.” The low watt bulb above my backdoor provided me enough light to see the sparkle in her eyes and the teenage hormone fed desires within my secret girlfriend.

“I, uh, don’t have to head in right now. We went to church right after I got home from Uncle Eddie’s farm, so I don’t have to get up early tomorrow morning,” I said as I pulled her warm, slightly damp body tight against mine. When she tilted her head up slightly and closed her eyes, I slowly lowered my lips down to touch her soft, full lips. Right before we parted, Cathy wiggled her bikini clad crotch against my thigh and slowly dragged her bare stomach over my growing hard cock.

“Do you want to come into my house or would you rather just spread our towels out on the soft grass behind our shed?” Cathy huskily asked me with a look of lust in her face. “It’s a wonderful, warm night and nobody will be able to see us back there.” I smiled at her, and pointed in the direction of her large shed.

Cathy started to walk that one-hundred foot distance, tugging me along with her. She turned her head back toward me and softly said, “Come on Mike.”

She tugged her hand free and started to run, which definitely added a new visual stimulus to my already charged up body. Cathy’s ass bounced and danced as she hurried over to the spot she wanted to make out at. I picked up my pace and easily caught up to her as she rounded the corner behind the shed.

We quickly spread out our two big beach towels and laid down on them. Cathy then pushed me on my back and placed one of her legs between my legs and rested her upper body half way on top of mine. As Cathy attacked my mouth, I remember that she was the first girl I ever kissed when we were about 6 years-old, and now she was the first girl to ever press her nearly naked body up against mine.

I used my free right hand to caress all over the smooth tanned skin on her back and along the sides of her slender torso. When I started to rub my hand over her wet bikini bottoms, she increased her kissing efforts and started to run her left hand through my wet brown hair. As I never had my hand down Cathy’s or any girls’ bikini bottom or panties before, I was hesitant to try that with Cathy. However, as my fingers traced just under the top edge of her tight bottoms, she pulled up from me, gazed down with her smoldering eyes and throatily said, “I really like what you are doing, don’t stop.” She then returned to kissing me and started to slowly press and wiggle her bikini clad pussy over my left thigh.

I slipped the fingers of my right hand under the back of her bikini top and ran them across her back and along her side a few times before I traced them along her spine to her bottoms. When I pushed them under her damp bikini, Cathy groaned into my mouth and put more pressure against my leg. As my hand completely invaded her bottoms, she mumbled into my mouth, “Oh yeah, grab my butt just like that. Oh it feels gooood.”

I alternately squeezed and caressed her firm cheeks under her bottoms for several minutes as Cathy continued to press and rotate her pussy against my thigh. While still kissing me, she slowly reached behind her back and unclipped the clasp on her white bikini top. With both ends in her hands now, she slowly pulled the slick material away from her back and upward along her chest. My mind was in overdrive as I slowly felt more of her hot skin being exposed as her breasts pressed down on my chest. With her breasts now bare but mashed up tight to my chest, Cathy then reached and took the bikini strap that was behind her neck and pulled it away, all without ever breaking our kiss.

My hard cock was leaking buckets of pre-cum as this was definitely a new experience for me and for Cathy here. We had only previously gotten as far as me feeling her braless boobs under her shirt and mutually rubbing each other’s crotch through our clothes. Here we were now, with my hand inside the back of her bikini bottoms and her bare breasts pressed tightly to my bare chest. Cathy’s long wet hair was tickling my stomach now after it was tossed about when she removed her top.

Chapter 4 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.