Man, That Was Some Rabbit Hole!
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2014 by aubie56

Western Sex Story: Chapter 9 - This is a time-travel story set in the very old West. There are no six-shooters or rifles. Rather, it is the story of how a college student manages to survive and make his life better, as well as that of his friends. What would you do if you were plopped down in front of some very hostile Indians who were only interested in seeing what your insides looked like? Luckily, our hero was able to survive those first 15 or so minutes. Could you do as well?

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Historical   Western   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Violence   Science fiction sex story, sci-fi story, science-fiction Adult story, sci-fi historical story, sci-fi western story

After breakfast, the usual parade formed, this time headed for Silver's home. I scratched on the door and a man came to the door. We went through the usual formalities, and I exchanged the four horses I had with me for Silver as my bride. She dropped into line behind Amber and we marched back to our new, much enlarged, home.

As before with Amber, I swept Silver off her feet in a big hug and planted a kiss upon her lips. Once she got over her surprise, Silver returned the kiss, and my other wives rushed to join the group hug. This time, I knew what to do, so I had Silver remove her skirt and lie back on the sleeping mat. I stripped, too, and joined her. We went through the same sequence of actions as I had with Amber the day before, so my current wives knew what to expect, even though Silver was not sure of exactly what I had in mind.

I kissed down her belly, and I could see my other wives tense up in anticipation of Silver's surprise when I kissed her pussy. Silver squealed her surprise and began to buck her hips. I stopped kissing her and waited for Silver to calm down. She did rather quickly, probably because she was trying to guess what my next step would be.

I caught her completely by surprise when I began sucking on her clit. It was the most prominent clit among my four wives, and one of the largest that I had ever seen. I had not paid that much attention to her clit a couple of nights ago, so I was surprised to see just how big it was. Ah, all the more to make love to! It was nearly the size of the penis on an infant boy! Anyway, I loved the way I had plenty to work with; I was already formulating plans over what I could do with such a toy.

Meanwhile, I was busy sucking Silver's clit, and preparing myself for the rampage when I began flogging it with my tongue. Well, I was not disappointed! Silver surprised all four of us with the way she screamed and fainted. We had all expected a lot of flailing around and moaning, OK, even screaming, but we had not expected Silver to faint. However, her faint did not take long, and she said, rather breathlessly, "Husband, it may take a while for me to get used to that wonderful feeling!"

I felt better after that and suggested that we get on with the last act. Silver agreed, and I inserted my cock after getting it thoroughly wet with her pussy juice. She had two orgasms while I was holding back on mine, but she and I really exploded when we finally came together at last. We lay there, side by side, for a while, trying to get our breath.

At last, I was able to get up and put on the minimum that I usually wore in the hot weather. I gathered up my atlatl and darts and started out the door. I heard Silver whisper to my other wives, "Is he always that good?"

I grinned as I stepped out and nearly ran into Bear and Fox who were squatting beside the door, waiting on me. Of course, they had heard what went on inside my home, and they laughed and slapped me on the back in congratulations. Fox said, "We are ready to go hunting, provided you still have the strength for it!"

I grinned and punched him lightly on the shoulder, "Yes, I think that I can manage, but I may have to depend on my two friends even more than usual." That produced the desired laugh from both men, and we collected our horses to leave for the hunt.

We started our hunt in the place where we had been so lucky yesterday, but there was nothing to be seen at that site. That made me a little suspicious, since that was normally a sure place to find something. We looked around and did not see anything in the way of game, so we turned to ride to another productive site. Just as I turned, an arrow whistled past Bear's chest. Another one lodged in Fox's thigh, and a third one stuck in my upper left arm in the tricep, right where there is the most muscle.

Both Fox and I grunted in pain, but we immediately looked around for our attackers. This was the obvious reason why we had not seen any game—the ambushers had frightened them off. We were already holding our weapons, so all we had to do was to drop off our horses and run for the trees only about 15 feet away. Even I was getting into the notion that the horses had to be kept out of the fight, so we abandoned them immediately.

Bear helped Fox to escape, but I was able to move by myself, even though it was very painful. I was much luckier than Fox because the arrow had actually traveled far enough through my arm that the head was exposed outside the skin and muscle. The moment we got to the trees, I paused long enough to break off the arrow point and pull the shaft out of my arm. I had a feeling that I was going to need both arms before this fight was finished!

We knew where the arrows had come from, so we were prepared for the rush by the ambushers as they ran toward us. I was able to use my atlatl at that range, so I put a dart through the belly of one of the four attackers. He was no more trouble, but there were still three uninjured men for us to contend with.

Bear was so busy with Fox that it was up to me to provide the early stages of defense. I had both my club and my tomahawk at my waist, so there was no problem getting them into action. I held the club in my left hand because of the damage to my arm—less finesse is needed for the club than for the tomahawk, so I figured that this was my better choice.

One of the attackers rushed at me while the other two went after Bear and Fox. I did not stand idly by waiting for my attacker to reach me. I knew that I had to put him down as quickly as possible if I were to be any effective help to my friends. Therefore, I surprised him no end by charging. He knew that I was wounded, so my charge was the last thing he expected.

My enemy had a tomahawk in his right hand and a flint knife in his left. I think that he was going to try to catch me with the spike of his tomahawk and slit my gut with his knife. That certainly would have worked if I was not such an experienced fighter. I blocked his tomahawk swing with my club. Dammit, my arm was weaker than I had hoped. I was barely able to deflect the swing so that the spike only scraped me on my side as it went by.

I managed to catch him with my tomahawk blade on his lower arm. I hit him hard enough that he dropped the knife, and he had a long gash in his arm. At the same time, I continued my blocking move with my club and hit him just below his right ear with the club head. That two pounds of rock at the end of the 24-inch lever arm was enough to smash in the lower side of his head. As he fell, I kicked him in the windpipe, just in case that he was still able to fight.

Meanwhile, Bear and Fox were doing their best to fight off the two men who had attacked them. Both men had taken my course in martial arts so they were much better fighters than most men of their time, but the wounded Fox was at a severe disadvantage. Bear was having a lot of trouble because he was combining his own fight with what he could do to protect his friend.

Fox needed more help than Bear. In fact, I was pretty sure that Bear would be able to take care of his attacker fairly easily if he was not distracted by trying to help Fox. Anyhow, I ran to the fight and hit Fox's attacker in the head with my tomahawk spike. That stopped that fight with the one blow, so I was able to turn my attention to Bear.

Actually, his attacker was distracted by my unexpected appearance, so that Bear was able to dispose of his foe with one more blow. All three of us now bore wounds from the battle, but there was no question that Fox was in much worse shape than either Bear or me.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.