Man, That Was Some Rabbit Hole! - Cover

Man, That Was Some Rabbit Hole!

Copyright© 2014 by aubie56

Chapter 5

Western Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This is a time-travel story set in the very old West. There are no six-shooters or rifles. Rather, it is the story of how a college student manages to survive and make his life better, as well as that of his friends. What would you do if you were plopped down in front of some very hostile Indians who were only interested in seeing what your insides looked like? Luckily, our hero was able to survive those first 15 or so minutes. Could you do as well?

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Historical   Western   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Violence   Science fiction sex story, sci-fi story, science-fiction Adult story, sci-fi historical story, sci-fi western story

By the time we had gotten half-way through the interview, I realized that what we were doing was just a formal acknowledgment of tradition. I knew that I was going to take Sunny as my wife because Dove wanted me to. The only thing that would have prevented it would have been my great dislike for Sunny, and that was not a problem. For the sake of form and to cater to Sunny's pride, I listened to her whole story and pretended to debate the issue with myself for a few minutes. Then, as I am sure Dove expected, I announced to Sunny that I thought that she would make an excellent second wife for me, and I would like for her to join my family.

At that point, I was taken aback, because both Dove and Sunny burst into tears. I was afraid that I had done something wrong, but the two women assured me that they were tears of happiness, and I had done everything perfectly. Now, my next step was to visit Sunny's father and pay the bride-price.

I asked the women what was the customary price, and I was told that it was two horses. I stated that I was not going to pay two horses for Sunny, that was a ridiculous price! Both women were now taken aback—was I rejecting Sunny as not being worth what a woman was usually considered to be worth? I let them stew for a moment, then I said, "NO, two horses is an insult to Sunny! She is worth far more than that! I will not pay less than four horses!" Then I smiled, and I was crushed under the weight of the two women who jumped onto me and hugged me and kissed me for several minutes.

Sunny said, "You dreadful man! You scared me to death! I thought you were rejecting me at the last minute. How could you be so mean!?!"

Dove echoed the sentiment, then said to Sunny, "You will have to get used to Douglas' idea of a joke. Sometimes they can be cruel when he doesn't mean them that way at all. Just go along with what he says, and you will be happy."

Well, now that that was settled, I had to visit Sunny's father. At the moment, I had six horses, five that I had taken in combat and one that I had won with all of the wagering. I picked the four best ones and led them to the parents' hut. Of course, Dove and Sunny trailed along behind. We hadn't gone 20 feet before we started attracting a tail to our parade. I didn't mind, because I thought that this would add something to the status of my whole family, especially Sunny.

I walked up to the door and politely scratched on it to attract attention from those inside. Sunny's father stuck his head out the door and asked what the noise was about. Certainly he must know, but this was part of the charade. I announced my name and said that I wished to buy Sunny for my second wife. He stated, "Very well, but do you have the bride-price?"

"Yes, Sir, I do, but I consider it a ridiculous price for such a woman! Instead, I am offering you four horses for her, since I feel that she is clearly worth at least that much!"

This caught the poor man completely by surprise! Nothing like this had ever happened, as far as anybody knew. It was common for a prospective groom to try to talk down the price of his bride, but no one had ever expected a groom to demand that a father take double the normal bride-price for his daughter.

Sunny's father recovered quickly and went along with the little play we were putting on. After all, not only did this add to the prestige of his daughter, it also reflected onto him and his family. He was very pleased and came out, along with his two wives and the four children who were still living at home. The grins of every one lit up the neighborhood as Sunny's father accepted the four horses as payment for his daughter. You can bet that those four horses were going to be prominently displayed at every opportunity for at least the next six months.

This was truly a win-win situation as her father and I embraced and shook hands before I gave him the horses and walked home. Sunny was now, officially, my wife. We led the parade back to our hut. We went inside and the crowd went home, since the show was obviously over.

Sunny practically attacked me with hugs and kisses as she thanked me for the honor I had shown her and her father. He would bask in this glory for years, and word of the affair would soon spread throughout the Mescalero Nation.

Once she calmed down, Sunny dropped her skirt and stood naked before me. "Husband, will you now do me the honor of fucking me. I have looked forward to this for years, and I can hardly wait for you to penetrate me."

Oh, come on, now, you didn't really expect me to turn her down, did you? I dropped my loincloth and Sunny's eyes grew large as she got her first good look at my cock. It was truly rampant, standing up toward my belly in anticipation of taking my first virgin. Though Sunny was my first virgin, I had read and heard a lot about the difficulties that she could have upon being penetrated for the first time, so I planned to be very gentle with her, provided that she would let me.

I laid her down on the pallet that Dove had thoughtfully covered with an extra cloth to catch the blood and other fluids that Sunny might release. I rubbed my hand over her pussy to check how wet she was, and I found that she was pouring lubricant out at an amazing rate. I wondered if all virgins did this, but I doubted it. I said, "Sunny, you appear to be ready as far as your pussy is concerned. But I wonder if you are as ready in other ways. If you like, I will spend some time on foreplay. However, if you are sure that you are ready, I will go ahead and penetrate you immediately."

"Oh, My Husband, fuck me now. We can do the other things another time. I want you so much right now that I may burst if you don't relieve the pressure."

OK, if that was what she wanted, I was ready to oblige. Sunny raised her legs and I moved between them pretty much as she had seen happening in the plaza during our classes. She put her ankles on my shoulders as soon as I was ready, and Sunny arched her back so that her ankles could reach. That put her pussy at an excellent position, so I rubbed my cock in her pussy slit to pick up the necessary lube for breaking into her cunt.

Sunny began to moan as soon as I touched her pussy lips with my cock head. I could tell that she was frightened by the stories of the pain to be felt on the first penetration, and I hoped to minimize that as much as I could. I worked my way past her pussy lips and encountered her cherry much sooner than I had expected. Somehow, I had gotten the idea that it was positioned farther down her tunnel, but obviously that was wrong.

I bumped into the rubbery membrane as soon as my cock head got to that ring of muscle that sealed her cunt against accidental entry. Well, to coin a phrase, I was on virgin ground, here, both for her and for me. I began to push deeper into her cunt, and I felt the resistance of her cherry trying to keep me out. "Sunny, can you feel me pushing against your barrier? Does it hurt enough for me to back out?"

"Yes, I can feel you, but it doesn't hurt. It just feels like a lot of pressure pushing on me trying to get inside. Please keep going; we are going to have to break through it, so keep up what you are doing."

This woman had courage, so I had to match it. I resumed pushing and I suddenly felt the barrier give way. I slipped in another half-inch or so before I could stop. Sunny grunted as she felt the barrier break, and she said, "That was not bad at all. It only lasted a moment, and it felt something like somebody pulling my hair. I'm OK now, so you can do whatever it is that you have to do."

Man, what a relief! OK, now I was back on more or less familiar ground. I pushed in a little farther and felt the friction build up. "Sunny, I'm going to pull back a little to get a better distribution of the liquid in your cunt so that I won't tear you skin as I fuck you. Don't panic as you feel me pull back, that's only so that I can get deeper inside you."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.