Man, That Was Some Rabbit Hole! - Cover

Man, That Was Some Rabbit Hole!

Copyright© 2014 by aubie56

Chapter 3

Western Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This is a time-travel story set in the very old West. There are no six-shooters or rifles. Rather, it is the story of how a college student manages to survive and make his life better, as well as that of his friends. What would you do if you were plopped down in front of some very hostile Indians who were only interested in seeing what your insides looked like? Luckily, our hero was able to survive those first 15 or so minutes. Could you do as well?

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Science Fiction   Time Travel   Historical   Western   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Violence   Science fiction sex story, sci-fi story, science-fiction Adult story, sci-fi historical story, sci-fi western story

We finally got to the gathering site. We weren't exactly late, since there were several prominent people who had not yet arrived. However, most of the festivities were under way by the time we got there. No formal tribal business was being transacted, but there was a lot of effort devoted to various forms of competition.

Dove introduced me around, and I was accepted as a friend as soon as they got the word from Dove about the significance of the coup stick. I don't know how many times she told the stories of the fights, but there seemed to be more heroics on my part at every telling.

Of course, most people were dubious of my fighting capabilities, except that I was a veritable giant among the Indians. The average height of the men was around 5'-4", so they were willing to concede that I did have something going for me.

The sporting contests were running from dawn to dusk, and I was drawn into them with no way to escape. Dove had deliberately set me up to have to compete to show off my skills, and the one that drew the most interest from the novelty standpoint was my use of the atlatl against their use of the bow. To everybody's surprise, including my own, my skill with the atlatl was equal to the best of them with a bow up to about 50 yards. Beyond that, the bow was superior, and I made a point of congratulating those who beat me beyond that range.

The hard part for me was in getting used to the wagering on everything that went on in the camp. I'm willing to believe that people were betting on how many times some notable person had to piss. Therefore, it was a good thing that I won the early matches with my atlatl so that I had something to use to pay for my losses in the later matches.

However, it was in the "wrestling" matches that I was unbeatable. There were several styles of wrestling, but the most popular was the free style. And it was definitely free style. Anything was allowed as long as it was not a killing hold. Killing one's opponent would result in loss of face or status to the point that it might never be won back, and status was all-important to the Indians.

I was "forced" into the wrestling matches, especially the free style, because everyone wanted to see what it was that I had that made me so dangerous for my enemies. Well, I was able to keep from killing anybody, though I did break a few bones. The result was that I was conceded to be the best of the men there in the sport. I managed to wiggle out of competing in the styles that had very strict rules. My excuse was that I simply didn't know all of the rules, so I would surely be disqualified when I did something that was not permitted. That was a reasonable and valid argument, so I got away with it.

There was another kind of competition that I didn't even know about until one night Dove sprang it on me. We had been there at the gathering for five days and Dove had been talking to her friends about the marvelous things that I could do. That was alright with me, since I knew it was common for the women to brag on their husbands; however, she caught me flatfooted when she wanted me to teach her friends about the new sex position that I had used on her.

The teaching involved a personal one-on-one demonstration of the full scope of the operation. In other words, she wanted me to fuck all of her friends! Shit, I could imagine the kind of death and destruction that would come from doing something like that back in my old home. I flatly refused until she told me that not only would her friend be taking part in the festivities, but so would the woman's husband. It seemed that casual sex was a common thing, and nobody ever imagined that there was anything wrong with it.

In other words, I would be teaching the wife and Dove would be teaching the husband. Oh, damn, that was even worse! However, Dove pointed out that it did no good to teach the woman what to do without teaching her man what he was supposed to do. I had to agree to the validity of her point, but I didn't know that I wanted my woman doing that. Dove's counter to that was to point out that she had fucked many men before she met me, and that had not seemed to hurt the way I felt about her, so what was the difference if she did it now. Dammit, that woman should have been a politician! She was an expert in shooting down all of my arguments. Dammit, I had no choice! If I was going to live among these people, I had to accept their ways, and this was one of them. OK, I gave in.

Dove grinned and said, "Wonderful, Douglas, I knew that you would see reason. Therefore, the first couple is here for their lesson." Shit, that woman just knows me too well, I guess.

Well, this woman also had a name that I couldn't pronounce, so we agreed that I would know her as Star, and her husband was Buffalo. Dove ushered them into the hut, and we all stripped. Two pallets were on the floor, and that should have tipped me off the moment that I had walked into the place, but I was as blind as usual.

Star was startled at the size of my cock when it got hard. Buffalo had a respectable one, but it was not up to my standard. I assured them that this was not a big deal, and many other things were much more important. I sure hoped that I was correct!

We started out with foreplay, me instructing Star, and Dove instructing Buffalo. I had a big advantage there, because I already knew how to do it, but Buffalo bit Dove a little too hard on several occasions until he could get the hang of it. Dove stuck to it, but I wondered if Buffalo was being clumsy on purpose. Anyway, the two trainees finally got the technique down so that they could practice on their own, and we progressed to the second stage, the fucking.

Star was as dubious as Dove had been, but she was willing to keep going, based on the wonderful results of the foreplay. Star was clumsy as she put her ankles on my shoulders—she actually kicked me in the ear in the process. That embarrassed her no end, but I finally calmed her down, and we got back to the reason for the meeting.

Star was plenty wet enough, so I had no trouble penetrating her cunt. She screamed loud enough to draw a crowd when I bumped her clit. She was very sensitive there, and the one bump was almost enough to send her over the edge. I stroked a few times to get her used to the bump on her clit, then I shifted slightly so that I rubbed firmly against her G-spot. I had thought that Star's reaction to having her clit bumped was strong, but the rubbing on her G-spot was driving her into near hysterics. The people outside were sure that Star was dying, judging from all of the noise that she was making. However, another of Dove's friends was working the door and was managing to keep the curious outside until the class was finished.

Star finally calmed down a little, but she had so many orgasms that it was impossible to count them. I finally came and that stopped the class for her. She was a ragged mess when I finally pulled out of her, but Dove's friend insisted that she come to the door of the hut to prove that she was still alive. The women who saw her wanted to be the next one to take the class, and the situation almost deteriorated into a riot before they could be calmed down with a promise that every woman who wanted a chance at me would get one, but some would have to wait.

Meanwhile, Buffalo was struggling with learning his part of the little dance. He was doing enough for Dove that she was having trouble holding back so that he could learn. Mostly, all he had to learn was to keep up the stroking rhythm while bumping her clit and rubbing her G-spot. However, he had never done anything like this before, so it was something of a problem for him. Eventually, he seemed to learn enough to make it work, and both of them had their orgasms. I was a little surprised at how much Buffalo enjoyed his instruction, and he promised to practice with Star at every opportunity. Dove was disappointed that she did not have the large number of orgasms that she had when fucking with me, but I told her that she was so busy concentrating on teaching that she was pushing her orgasms down to a lower level as she struggled to teach what her partner needed to know. Dove bought that, but she was still disappointed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.