Interview With the Tentacle Demon
Chapter 3: Surrender

Copyright© 2014 by Perv Otaku

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3: Surrender - A tentacle rape demon is captured and brought to a government lab, but studying him leads Dr. Claire Thompson through challenges she never could have imagined.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Paranormal   Were animal   FemaleDom   Rough   Sadistic   Gang Bang   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   School  

Claire had been hoping that the turmoil in her mind would settle down now that it was over with, but instead she felt conflicted as ever. She tried to put it out of her head anyway, but she knew that sooner or later he would be hungry again and she would have to do something about it. Plus, she still didn't have any facts on his normal "feeding" behavior beyond the poorly detailed testimony of a traumatized college girl. What she needed was direct observation. She didn't want to demean herself, but she had already started down that slippery slope. It was getting difficult to determine where scientific inquiry ended and her own sexual curiosity began, however. Though initially put off by their typical use for violent sexual assault, she continually found herself thinking about his tentacles and the pleasures he claimed they could bring. It's not generally considered good judgement to use oneself as a test subject, but there wasn't anyone else, and besides, given the promise of an inhumanly long cock inside her, shouldn't she want to? It had been so long since the last time she got laid. Dammit, how embarrassing. She wasn't into kinky sex or anything like that, why on Earth did she keep wondering what getting stuffed with tentacles was like?

Gruthsorik, for his part, was much improved. He watched the television and played around on a laptop computer Claire had given him. The access to the building systems was disabled, but it could still get to the internet. She rigged it with a keylogger to keep on eye on his online activity, but he kept out of trouble. Claire busied herself with the biological data she had gathered on him. She checked in on him occasionally and exchanged light pleasantries, good morning, how are you doing, good bye, see you tomorrow, that sort of thing. She avoided the topic of her little feeding stunt and he didn't bring it up either.

That lasted a little over a week. Claire noticed Gruthsorik was back to laying in the bunk all day and night, conserving his energy or perhaps already too weak to move again. It was time. Now or never. She stood outside the door to Containment Room 1, and toggled her camera feed macro on again. She took off her lab coat and dropped it to the floor. This was crazy, and completely unprofessional. She begged herself to reconsider. Her blouse and skirt joined the lab coat. It wasn't too late. She could still go home and get her vibrator again. She kicked away her shoes and pulled her socks off. Stop it, dammit! She threw down her bra and panties and walked through the door, and straight into the cell.

Claire could feel Gruthsorik's cold gaze on her as she entered. She was in great shape, the result of the building having some exercise equipment and her using it often just to break the daily tedium. Her long dark hair swayed with each step. Gruthsorik stood up with great effort, getting himself ready. His eyes began to glow with bioluminescence in the irises. She stopped in the middle of the cell and held her arms forward. She screwed her blue eyes shut and said, "Do it. Take me." She opened them again and added, "Before I change my mind."

The tentacles lashed out so quickly she barely saw them. They grabbed her wrists and ankles and held them firmly. She successfully resisted the reflex to yelp and pull away. She didn't resist as they pulled her arms up and spread her legs wide apart. Without loosening their grip, they slithered around her arms and legs, making coils spaced several inches apart, all the way up to her shoulders and thighs. With Claire secure in his grip, Gruthsorik took his time with the rest of his tentacles. She watched as the next two extended from his crotch and made their way towards her. They made contact along her left hip, and wrapped around behind her, sliding across her body. They felt smooth and slightly slimy against her skin, but pleasantly warm, not cold or clammy. Nevertheless her skin crawled as they made their way across her belly, around her back again, and then towards her rib cage. At that point they separated and took a sharp turn to curl around her firm D-cup breasts, encircling her mounds more than once. The tips of the tentacles reached her nipples and started to gently rub them, while the coils began to squeeze and undulate, in effect fondling her tits.

Claire felt her feet leave the floor as the tentacles lifted her a few feet into the air. She now realized why the demon had his large tail. It served as a counterbalance for the tentacles and whatever helpless woman or girl they had in their grasp. The next tentacle moved slowly up her thigh and straight to her pussy, and rubbed its cock head across her lips. She was already breathing heavily with a mix of nervous excitement and barely contained panic, the touch on her eager vagina made her moan. "Oh yeeesss, you want it, don't you?" Gruthsorik teased. Without waiting for an answer he pushed the tentacle into her, making her moan louder.

The tentacle fucked her with moderate speed, moving back and forth and deeper and deeper inside her wet pussy. She felt it advancing inch by inch and moaned encouragement, her previously conflicted feelings now completely turned over to arousal. Before long it was stretching her inside as much as most men. Then she felt it match and surpass the largest cock she'd ever taken, and it didn't stop there. She cried out, "Yes, yes, oh fuck!" as it filled her even further. She tried to figure how much, she decided it felt like at least eight inches, maybe even nine. Upon reaching her pussy's true limit, the tentacle adjusted its rhythm. First it sped up, pounding her inner depths hard, as she screamed, "Oh God, fuck me, fuck me baby!" Claire was impressed as Gruthsorik continued to vary his technique, using short and long strokes, both fast and slow. He even mixed it up a little by going slow on the out stroke and slamming the tentacle back in quickly, and vice versa as well. She moaned in appreciation.

After a while of that, Claire felt something rubbing across her asshole, and knew it was time for the next tentacle. She'd never been one to ask for anal sex, but she'd never refused it from her boyfriends either. She briefly wished that Gruthsorik had a smaller tentacle he could use for this, but she knew she'd be able to manage. She relaxed her back door and felt the tentacle slowly ease into her ass. It fucked her in and out, while advancing steadily up her rear passage. The tentacle in her pussy didn't miss a beat, she briefly marveled at the independent control before she lost herself again in moaning and yelling words of encouragement to keep fucking her hard. Her ass was getting stuffed to an extent that might have been uncomfortable if she wasn't enjoying it so much. She felt it jab into her sigmoid colon, the last little curvy bit of the large intestine before things made a straight shot down to the rectum. Oh God, if she remembered her anatomy correctly that meant she had roughly twelve inches of tentacle stuffing her ass. Fortunately it stopped its upward journey there and started fucking her in earnest.

The feeling was incredible, being jammed completely full in her tight ass and her hot, juicy pussy, while the tentacles around her breasts continued to do their thing as well. In addition to the variations in rhythm, sometimes they fucked her pussy and ass in unison, then they would switch to alternating strokes, or one fast and the other slow. Gruthsorik let out a moan of his own and said, "Such a good girl, yessssss." Claire yelled out in pleasure as a reply. She felt another tentacle crawl up her leg and join in, this one rubbed her clit, driving her wild, making her scream even more.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.