The Accidental Spy - Cover

The Accidental Spy

Copyright© 2014 by harry lime

Chapter 13

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 13 - The cold war is still hot when Harry gets orders to transport a "package" to a safe haven. Everything changes with the passage of time but some things never change. The drops are still dangerous and the rules are no longer followed like the old days. It is best to trust no one not even his bosses.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Mystery   Safe Sex   Violence  

It wasn't a big thing that caused me to think things were starting to close in on me. It was a whole series of little things that just seemed to get progressively worse as time went by. There was nothing that I could pin down on the cruiser or anything out of place with the crew or the people I was working for. I think the first real indication I had that something was not quite right was when the Captain informed that the two Moldovans had not shown up for work on the morning after we docked in Haifa and that sent a seismic shock wave thru my radar system that things were not exactly as they seemed.

I thought back to the advice I had gotten in Rome from my former mentor Father Paulo. He had managed to survive a very long time long past the shelf life of most undercover operatives. I knew I should have been dead many times over if it weren't for sheer good luck and a bit of a miracle.

The entire area was exploding around my ears and I was beginning to think there was no place to run. The Russians had come back from the grave of a demolished empire and had cut my escape routes to the East. I was quite sensitive about making any ripples in the Mossad territory and still considered them the most serious threat. Hopefully, they would still consider me to be a passé clown with no lines of communication or organized support. The investigators at Interpol were nipping at my heels but were hindered by the terrorist threats and high levels of turnover in their own ranks. The Americans were a joke with their angst about this political consideration or that and endless elections that changed policy like straws in the wind. I had some insight into the MI-6 elements that operated field agents in my world but they tended to be much more reactive than proactive and I was ahead of the game by not taking any action.

After a lot of thought about the future, I decided to move my headquarters to the somewhat neutral country of Ireland because it seldom attracted foreign agents with evil intent. I had made some friends with the Irish Republican Army in times gone by with the provision of medical supplies and ammunition for their varied combat weapons. It was one of the reasons why I was "persona non grata" with the British Intelligence services and one of the costs of doing my sort of business internationally. My daughter seemed overjoyed at the prospect because she wanted badly to improve her English which often relapsed into French when she became excited. Not too many others knew of my plans because obviously such important matters are best kept secret.

My first thought was to cut and run for cover immediately, but I had to return the yacht and make my apologies to the associates connected to the Mossad sphere of influence. I accepted the fact that I was only being tolerated merely because I was far too "small fish" for their attention. I turned the entire delivery phase over to some capable Turks who were grateful for the cut into a lucrative deal. It was slow going but eventually I felt that I had extricated my business interests from the area and it was safe to return to Athens and make arrangements for transit to Ireland by way of Belgium and not the UK.

I promised Ruth that we would have a nice shopping trip in Brussels and she seemed mollified by the prospect. Of course, I told Patricia about the new developments and gave her the option of joining me if she so desired. I had grown quite fond of Patricia and not just for her flexibility in bed.

The remainder of crew and associates were not pleased with the change of plans but he sweetened the deal with a bonus and they elected to stay working for the Turks who were known for their free perks of narcotics and flesh. I could imagine the chaos below decks when I would no longer be there to maintain some sort of order and attention to completing the mission.

My capital was transferred to the Irish banks and I elected to keep my current identity documentation because it had not been compromised to the best of my knowledge. When the three of us transited in Brussels, I arranged the lay-over to be overnight giving the girls plenty of time to stock up on their heart's desire. It was a good shopping spot and the taxes were quite reasonable. We sent Ruth down to the Hotel in-house theater to watch a recently released film about vampires and such nonsense and Patricia treated me to a runway showing of all her new French undies.

We never got past the corset and black nylons with garters that framed her perfect heart-shaped derrière. I hoped the film was interesting enough for my daughter to stay watching it whilst I broke in the new night-wear in the proper way in the doggy position. I noticed that Patricia was gaining a little weight around the waist and my first suspicion was that she had become pregnant even though we usually took careful precautions. I didn't mention anything because it would be ungentlemanly to do so considering she was being overly accommodating in servicing me on her hands and knees in my favorite position.


RUTH was in a happy frame of mind after the shopping trip and didn't mind being sent off packing because she knew her father and Patricia would be humping like rabbits as soon as the door closed behind her. She was amused by the fact that neither of them thought her experienced in the art of making love but she had been coupling in secret the past six months with a football player from an all-boy's school nearby her campus. He had broken her in gently but by the time they ended it, he was pounding her in a variety of positions that they selected from the magazines that were stacked in the corners of his dorm room. She pretended to not understand some of the risqué comments made by her father's companions but it was all she could do not to burst out in laughter at some of the things they said.

At the moment Ruth was in a restless condition because recently she had been quietly masturbating all alone in the bunk assigned to her on the yacht. She loved to lie on the deck with no top and only a string bikini because she knew the crew members were eating up her naked body like candy helping them to work faster. It was a difficult thing to move from being screwed a couple of times each night to utter abstinence surrounded by handsome men. She constantly peeked at their bulging speedos and imagined them spearing her from behind with their hands over her mouth. When her boyfriend first did that to her she was indignant but she grew to like and even to ask for it when he was on top of her. It made her feel like she was being forced to have relations and it relieved her of the sense of guilt for wanting it so badly.

The young girl was smart enough to understand that her father's work was sometimes dangerous so she carefully avoided strangers whenever possible. However, the small theater in the hotel only had two rows of six seats each and the seats were almost filled. She sat in the back row at the end and was glad there was still an empty seat beside her. A couple came in at the last moment and she thought they might split up and one of them sit in the seat next to her but a nice lady in the front row moved over and they took the empty pair of seats instead.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.