The Accidental Spy - Cover

The Accidental Spy

Copyright© 2014 by harry lime

Chapter 10

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 10 - The cold war is still hot when Harry gets orders to transport a "package" to a safe haven. Everything changes with the passage of time but some things never change. The drops are still dangerous and the rules are no longer followed like the old days. It is best to trust no one not even his bosses.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Mystery   Safe Sex   Violence  

Patricia and I were dropped off on the pier by the taxi boat from Livorno. It was far too early in the morning for any activity on the waterfront so we just huddled together in the shelter of our luggage to avoid the chilly sea breezes. It wasn't in the least bit uncomfortable and in fact I found it to be quite relaxing waiting for the rest of humanity to wake up.

I had ditched my cell phone back in the hotel room just in case it was being tracked by some organization either legal or illegal. I borrowed Patricia's so I could call the yacht crew to send someone to pick us up. From previous visits to Stavros's yacht, I knew he was moored inside the restricted waters of the upscale marina reserved exclusively for the luxury yachts that cruised the local sea channels.

A sleek black motorboat showed up about fifteen minutes later and we joined our luggage onboard the gently rocking craft. Fortunately, the seas were near to calm in the sheltered harbor and once the small boat started moving into the channel, it barely rocked at all. The navigator stayed close to the shoreline and knew how to cut through the waves without letting the bottom slap too hard on the swells.

I had spent almost six months on this yacht several years back when Stavros was in hiding from the Russian Mafia. I often wondered if he had set me up as a diversion to draw their attention away from his hiding spot in Rhodes.

Only last summer I was informed by an old friend who worked both sides of the street that the Moscow bunch was fully aware of my innocence in Stavros's duplicity and dismissed me as a small time player in the cut-throat world of international arms dealing. I breathed a sigh of relief because I already had more enemies than I would like to have.

Patricia was enthralled with the luxury yacht. She went from cabin to cabin checking out the décor and remarking about the paintings and the craftsmanship of the woodwork. There was a crew of four. There were three men and one female. The crew member in charge was an Irishman with the name of Mike and I got the impression he was also on the run from Interpol because of the way he kept his records and tried to avoid use of the radio and the communications equipment whenever possible. Hans was the cook and wine expert and made certain the galley was fully provisioned at all times. He was a thin grizzled little man and Mike confided in me that he never to be asked about the French Foreign Legion because of some nasty business involving a forgotten coup in France. The other man was the engineer Omar who carried a Turkish passport but had an accent that placed him a lot further East than Turkey. The girl was definitely Greek because she tended to fall back into that language when she was confused. Her name was Elena and she was always dressed in the most abbreviated bikini manufactured pretty much all the time. The sight of her on her hands and knees polishing the brass on the deck was better than having a cable TV.

Patricia felt she was getting enough attention so she started wearing her one piece bathing suit that covered a lot more skin but still didn't leave anything to the imagination.

We sort of weaved our way south along the coast and then struck off to the Greek Isles in no hurry at all and looking like we had no agenda to be followed. About the third day out, I sat in the lounge chair taking in the glorious sight of Patricia's and Elena's buttocks rising like rounded pyramids from the wooden deck driving me to a state of complete depraved lust. I could see Omar standing up on the quarterdeck looking down on them with a noticeable bulge in his crotch. I wasn't sure if Elena was giving out goodies to the entire crew but it was a safe bet she was getting it from at least one of them. I had absolutely no idea what the story was there because they all tended to mind their own business and in retrospect that was a very good thing.

The American Patricia dropped a hint to me after dinner that if we were real quiet, we could probably have a little fun in our cabin that very evening. It came as a real relief because I was frustrated trying to figure out how to broach the subject of carnal relations without seeming too gauche. This was the easy way out of a delicate situation and I made certain we retired early and double-locked the cabin door.

Patricia was under the covers when I came out of the small bathroom in the cabin. I was wearing only my tall black shirt that helped cover the fact I was naked below my waist. When I pulled back the covers, Patricia coyly turned on her side away from me to hide her neatly trimmed pubic area and I was treated to the full display of her naked haunches instead. Needing no further invitation, I ripped off my shirt and took control of her body leading her into a vigorous session of sweaty slap and tickle without benefit of sound effects. She was really a good sport and took all that I dished out without a single complaint. Her husband was a lucky man and I certainly hoped he realized that fact before he managed to lose her to a more appreciative admirer.

When we were both fully sated and relaxed into a reflective spooning position, the sounds from the adjoining stateroom caught our attention. It sounded like the crew had become closer than just shipmates while we were distracted by each other. I could hear the Greek girl using dirty words only thrown about by sailors in the fleshpots of the seaside docks. The sound of meaty slaps sounded suspiciously like she was being manhandled by one of the male crew and that she was engaged in some sort of oral coupling with another. I wondered if she was also being sported by the third member of the crew as well. Patricia looked at me with a smile on her face and encouraged me to give her another go. It seemed like the gentlemanly thing to do so we got lost in our own tableau until we both dropped off into a heavy and thoroughly relaxed deep sleep.

The next morning Patricia demanded that I wear off my morning "wood" taking her from behind with as little noise as possible. The pressure to keep silent was so demanding that I found I was having one on the most satisfying releases in my entire life. When I finally drained into her willing core I was at the end of my endurance and my much prided stamina was at complete ebb.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.