The Accidental Spy
Chapter 5: The City of Love

Copyright© 2014 by harry lime

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 5: The City of Love - The cold war is still hot when Harry gets orders to transport a "package" to a safe haven. Everything changes with the passage of time but some things never change. The drops are still dangerous and the rules are no longer followed like the old days. It is best to trust no one not even his bosses.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Mystery   Safe Sex   Violence  

The railway station was mass confusion but everything seemed to be running on time. There were little groups of clergy going into a conference in Vatican City, gatherings of tourists clustering around their mother hens of tour guides and even some groupings of American military types catching the train to visit the popular tourist centers including Venice just a few short hours away.

Olga and I sat in the center of the surging crowds relaxed in the knowledge that our train to Venice on track 8 was not scheduled to depart for another thirty minutes. There was no reason for us to rush to the track since we already had assigned seats in the second class coach.

Olga looked a little nervous to me and I was pretty good at discerning such things when they might impact the success of a mission. I was certain we had not been followed from the base because I was also pretty good at knowing when his back-trail was clean. I had been careful not to leave any indication at the base about the direction we were heading in and certainly I had not mentioned Olga because she was a bit outside the CIA loop that monitored activities in this sector. Still, I would feel a whole lot better after I successfully handed the package over to my employers in Rome.

The announcements were coming fast and furious in a jumble of languages all saying the exact same thing. When I heard the German version that their train was ready to depart, I noticed that Olga started to pick up her gear and looked at me waiting to get the word to move out. It confirmed to me that she also was conversant in German as well as the other languages I already knew about.

We moved to the train with Olga walking a couple of paces in front of me. It was easier to navigate the heavy crowds and didn't draw attention to the fact that we were together. The 2nd class cabin was almost full but our seats were safe and sound. The conductor placed our notched tickets right on the ridge of the seat so we would not be bothered again about the validity of their travel.

"Harry, have you been to this safe house before?"

I looked at "The Dancer" and told her the truth,

"I am pretty sure I have but I really don't remember much about it. It was a long time ago when things were a whole lot different and I didn't have as many enemies."

"Will I be safe there?"

I had to think about that for a minute because I didn't want to bullshit the young girl.

"You will be as safe as our security arrangement with the Italians will allow. I don't think anyone has us on their radar just yet. We do have to get to Rome and make the transfer before next Monday at the latest. Once you are in the hands of my bosses, you will be a lot better off than in transit with me."

"Harry, if anything should happen to me, will you call my sister in Odessa at this number and tell her I am no more."

I smiled and nodded my agreement placing the little scrap of paper in my wallet. It was unlikely that it would be necessary because we had gotten this far without any problem. I was far more worried about my supposed friends who might choose this opportunity of my being exposed in the open to put the final nail in my coffin. A real coffin this time and not a bogus one.

We rested without much talk in the quiet solitude of the single row. Most of the rest of the cabin was filled with the sound of American tourists chattering about Rome this or Florence that and what a great shot someone had of the ruins of the Coliseum.

Olga dropped off into a restless sleep and I watched the tilled fields and the vineyards flash by so fast that I was annoyingly unable to make out where one ended and another one began.

An attractive Italian woman in a designer suit sat down across from us. Seeing Olga dozing, she smiled and gave me one of those smiles that manage to tell an observant man that the goodies were available if he has any interest in that sort of thing and is so inclined.

A quick crossing and uncrossing of nylon packaged legs and a flash of black silk panties did cause my equipment to rouse from a passive state. This was exceedingly good news to me as I was beginning to wonder of late if my procreative system had gone into permanent hibernation.

I inhaled the overpowering scent of some inferior perfume that strangely did not turn me off in the least little bit. I had spent many memorable interludes in the company of cheap perfume and I sucked it into my lungs like the blue smoke from a Cuban cigar.

I could not help but notice the petite Italian package of grade A goodies was wearing impressive diamond earrings and a couple of rings that were more jet-set than red-light. So this little bambina was most likely a bored Italian wife or mistress slumming with the commoners to get her groove on. Her choice of perfume was atrocious but that was easily forgivable when her other assets were taken into consideration.

She leaned forward and cupped my ear with her delicate, diamond-adorned hand. That was always a gesture that stirred my loins when performed by a nubile female.

"Your friend is so tired. I am not tired and I need someone to give me a quick transfusion in the bathroom."

As if to punctuate her startling disclosure, she showed me a familiar brand of condom in the palm of her hand.

Being who I am, my first and immediate reaction was to look around and see if this was some sort of set-up and if she had any accomplices nearby. That came up a definite negative and I considered the possibility that this was just a bored wife looking for a random scratching of her itch with a suitable stranger. She must have been a bit desperate to hit on a male with a sleeping female in tow.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.