Wager
Chapter 3

 

I let that moment pass by.

I did suggest we watched a movie together. I agreed to let her pick a title. We had over 400. I got to watch her stand and look over the titles. Her butt is just as nice as her rack.

She knew I was watching, but didn't seem to care a lot. We didn't have anything to get up early for, so she picked two movies. Jaws and Arachnophobia!

She always liked scary movies. I hadn't seen either movie in some time. That's almost four hours of movies. We started with the movie about spiders. While it was going through the titles, I got up turned down the lights and got some water for us.

"Thank you Marty," she said with a peck on my cheek. "You remember how easily I scare. I may have to hold you tight to protect me from the spiders."

So ... this is a setup?

"Thanks Cassandra. I'll protect you from any spiders," I said.

"I don't ever remember you calling me by my full first name before. I kind of like it," she said.

"Cassandra, have I told you lately that I love you?"

Her head was on my lap; her eyes were glistening up at me. I looked at her, and she pulled my mouth to hers. It was the best kiss of my life. Our tongues began a happy dance inside. I didn't care about any bet. All I wanted was to kiss my mother.

I picked her up into my arms. Our kiss never broke. I never felt like this before. Her giggle broke our kiss, "Where are you taking me Marty?"

"To my bedroom Cassandra, I've never wanted anyone before as I do you right now. Don't tell me you aren't feeling the same thing for me?"

I dropped her on my bed, we both undressed. God ... she is so gorgeous. I hope I can satisfy her. She kicked off her panties and dropped her bra to the side of the bed. She didn't shave. The red hair called me to her.

I took off my underwear. I was naked.

She waved me to her with both hands as I went for those glorious bosoms of hers. I was like an infant suckling on his mother's teat. She moaned in satisfaction as I progressed from one to the other.

She pulled me up, and we started kissing some more. This was even hotter than down in front of the TV. I felt her hand grip me hard. "Ooooh, Marty ... you are so big!"

"Will you let me fill you with it please?"

"I have such a good boy. We have all week Martin, go ahead and fuck me!"

I took her at her word and shoved myself deeply inside her. I didn't hit bottom, so this would be very satisfying for both of us. Only the third woman I have been inside, but clearly, the best of the bunch.

I just pummeled her over and over until that special feeling started. "Can I cum inside you mommy?"

"Ohhh, god yes! Fill me completely up. Make a baby sister or brother while you are at it."

I don't know if she was shitting me or not, but I believed her long enough to cut loose with the single biggest load of cum I had ever released in my entire life.

I screamed in honor of that moment. She was clearly in the throes of multiple orgasms, one right after the other. Why have I waited so long to do this?

I rolled off of her, "That was the best fuck of my life. I hope dad appreciates you as much as I do."

"Martin, could you stay and sleep in my bed? I'm not used to sleeping alone."

"No problem, do you want me to put some clothes on?"

"You don't have to, if you don't want to," she said. "Spoon behind me honey?"

"You don't have to ask me twice," I said poking my now soft dick between her butt cheeks. She moaned in response.

A phone ringing woke us both up. She reached it first.

"Hi honey. Good ... I'm glad you arrived OK. How did Cici handle the flight? Oh, I'm sorry for that. Give her our best. Don't worry about us. We watched some movies after dinner. All right ... I'll tell him when I see him in the morning. Uh-huh. I love you too, goodnight!"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.